Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cuckold Conditioning

Cuckold Conditioning I had been a long term reader of darkwanderer, enjoying the stories and often fantasising about taking another mans wife, but never really taking the next step to actually doing so due to my being committed to my girlfriend. That was all about to change. I placed some personal ads looking for willing wives to chat to, but found limited success, and much more often I would get guys emailing me telling me that they would love someone like me to "use" their wife or girlfriend. I am a pretty outgoing and social guy, 6'3' tall and very solidly built, from New Zealand and so have a foreign accent to most people. I can be pretty dominant and most of the cuckolds I chatted to responded pretty well to being told what to do. So I was getting pretty sick of chatting to guys, having them take and send me photos of their wives and girlfriends as I was more interested in the wives themselves. I was chatting to a guy named Chris, he was about 34 and his girlfriend was gorgeous....a 26 year old Italian girl with a really cute ass and perfect tits, a c cup and she looked great in a bikini. Chris had told me that his wife did not orgasm often, and he suspected that it was his little 5 inch pecker. I told him that it probably was, and sought to re-inforce his sense of inadequacy. He loved it, and started to do whatever I wanted. I told him that I could make any girl cum in 5 minutes, and that my 8 inch and very thick cock really would make his young wife moan...and touch her in places that he never had....and never would. He got so wound up, and so I started his conditioning. I had him perform little tasks for me....getting her ready. They hadn't discussed this, so it was slowly slowly to begin with.... I had him buy her new knickers and take photos of her in them to send to me...having him tell her that she was sexy and getting her worked up. The photos were a treat....and she was responding well to the additional attention from her husband. I slowly began to take control of his sex life....and have her sexuality built up. I started to have Chris really work her up, make him massage her upon her return from work, and lick her, but started to make sex between them less and less. He loved having me control their pleasure, and really loved the fact that she was blossoming a little sexually....wearing less around the house....initiating sex etc. I had him lick her pussy a lot...far more often than previously, and to never stop before orgasm. I also started to have him whisper in her ear as she started to near orgasm....comments about threesomes....comments about how he was lucky to have her, and asking her about if she wanted a larger cock inside her. She was so turned on, telling him she liked big cocks, at least 8 inches...so I made him buy a dildo about that size to use on her as she talked dirty.... I made him stop sticking his little pee pee inside her, and if he did, to replace it shortly afterwards with the dildo, and ask her if she could feel the difference. She could....and told him that she enjoyed it more. Chris told me that his wife Adriana was starting to be more demanding, asking for massages and pushing his head downwards, and coming to expect the flowers and expensive lingerie. I had him buy her short skirts and suggest not wearing bras's, and while she was initially reluctant, she eventually warmed up to the idea, and loved the added attention. I had Chris go down on his beautiful young wife immediately after he came in her....which I limited to once per week. I made sure that he would come near the entrance to her pussy and go straight down on her...and she seemed to start to be turned on by his submissive role! I had him mention threesomes around this time, and to say that he loved licking up cum out of her pussy, and that he was lucky that it was his own! Once Angela started to really come up with these ideas herself....pushing his head down after sex....asking for "Mr Big" (the bigger dildo) while he was inside her and bringing up specifics about threesome while they were out of the bedroom...even in a joking way...I knew that it was time I took things to the next level for them. I had Chris ask Angela whether she would like the idea of chatting to another guy about a threesome....and that she had someone in mind. I posed as one of his workmates that he didn't know well, and he presented it as a passing comment... She was initially a little reluctant, but Chris did a good job. He is a good and dedicated cuckold. She was turned on, but not sure about taking things to the next level with a real person (me) but he reassured her and told her that she could just talk to me on the phone and see if we got on. He told her that just the talking on the phone might be enough and that just doing that would turn him on and he would do anything she liked for a month if he did so! So it finally happened, I was to talk to Adriana one evening just to get to know her and chat away about the types of things that turned us on. It went really well! I had him lick her pussy for about half an hour before I called her, and made sure that she hadn't cum before I called. I could tell she was nervous, and he was listening, so after a couple of minutes of awkward conversation I suggested that she ask Chris to leave the room while we talked so that she could relax. He did so and we chatted away, initially about work, where we were from and recent holidays etc. Once she relaxed a little, I had Adriana tell me about some of her fantasies, and I think she was embarrassed but it helped that she was turned on from the oral sex from Chris earlier. She was telling me about a threesome that she had had before she was married that she hadn't told Chris about that she often thought about when she masturbated. I was honest with her (but flirtatious) and told her that I wanted to get into her knickers, that that was the only reason that I was talking to her, and I asked her whether I had a chance. I think she replied "yes, you have a chance" and I knew I was in! I had her start to masturbate and then told her to call Chris back in to watch. I was telling her what I was going to do to her while she moaned and Chris watched, and then I had her call him forward and lick her pussy to an intense orgasm. He licked her good, and I told her to call my name as she came, it was so intense to hear her come so loud from another guy while thinking of me! I started texting her the next day and started to have less to do with Chris. She was responding well and I had a couple more sessions of phone sex over the next few weeks, making sure that he only found out about them afterwards. I had her agree over the phone to have Chris take some photos of her and send them to me and it really had her worked up to think about me seeing photos of her stripping and on all fours, knickers pulled down over her bum and looking back over her shoulder. Adriana was ready. We arranged to meet for a drink without any sex involved, although I think we all knew that it would not end like that. I choose what she would wear, making her look and feel sexy and having Chris dress her and lick her before leaving so she was really horny and turned on. When we met, I took the lead and had my arm around her from early on, ignoring him apart from suggesting he go for another drink all the while pinching his wife's bum while he was at the bar. I whispered in her ear what I intended to do to her back at their place and she giggled right in front of him; I had her feel his cock to confirm it was hard then feel me for a comparison and whisper in my ear and giggle; I had her remove her knickers in the bathroom and place them on the table on her return so both me and Chris could see them! It was all outrageous flirting in the bar, real kinkiness and I don't think anyone was surprised when Chris and I agreed when Adriana was in the bathroom that he suggest we go back to their place. Adriana and I sat in the back seat, kissing and feeling each other the whole way home and after we arrived for our "threesome" we stripped all the way to the bedroom, flinging clothes at Chris and passionately kissing and sucking each other all over. I told him to sit in a chair and wait his turn while I took my time with his wife. It started slowly, I gave her a strong hickey on her breast to remember me by and kissed and stroked her, touched her clitoris softly to turn her on and made sure she was wet and grinding her hips before I pushed her head down between my legs. I think things only really hit home for Chris when he saw his wife sucking my cock, me looking over at him and smirking and winking before closing my eyes and enjoying it. From his chair, he could see her wet pussy and asshole facing him and see her soft lips making love to my cock with real passion and abandon. He had his little cock out and was stroking it softly. I had her stop after about 5 minutes and told her to lie on her back and spread her legs. One final humiliation awaited Chris before I fucked his wife. I made her beg for my cock, telling me how big it is and how much she wanted it, and finally, as she lay back with my cock at the entrance slowly stroking her clit, I told her to tell Chris to leave before I fucked her. She pointed to the door and he left, dejected and horny as hell...only to hear her grunt loudly as soon as the door was shut. We had amazing sex that night....we called Chris back in after we had finished the first time and we all had great, strong, sweaty and passionate sex all night long. I loved Adriana, but I must admit that it was humiliating Chris that really made this different for me; really made the night such a huge turn on. We have agreed to do it again, but I'm not sure when.... Truth be told, I love the chase, the conditioning and the first conquest of a man's wife. I am looking for other genuine candidates to cuckold, and I know that there might be a few of you out there willing to help. jax1771@gmail.com is my email address, but don't tell me I didn't warn you! 62312 2.09/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment