Friday, March 30, 2012

Horny Holiday

Horny Holiday by SteveS This is a true story about a Holiday we had a few years ago. We were both 26 at the time. There is nothing like getting away from the kids to get my wife totally horny. Every year her parents take the kids for a couple of weeks in the summer allowing us some free time. That year we had 2 weeks booked in Acapulco. We went in July, we soon found out this is the of season, most Americans coming in the winter, strange people. Anyway we met lots of British and few American couples and this one couple from Boston were as hot as we were. We watched a couple fuck in the Hotel Jacuzzi. Don't now how the managed to stay in it so long it made your skin itch after a couple of minutes. Who knows what was in that thing. We fucked on the beach at night, not for long it was a bit cold. Took another couple to one of the strip clubs, that was a mistake as the Mexican girls were not used to performing in front of girls. This was about the only let down of the Holiday. We went to the Hard Rock caf? with Jane ,my wife name, wearing one of those stretch dress, nothing else, that just covered her bum and tits. You know tiny close fitting and totally sexy. She might as well have been naked. She got a real buzz that night, she turned a lot of heads, one young Mexican guy couldn't leave her alone, his eyes were popping out of his head. We got totally smashed and were not up to much later. One really funny thing happened ,we met these two English girls aged 23 they did the usual, disco all night then hang about the pool during the day. One of them ,forgotten their names, got a real shock. This English guy who she thought was about 20 turned out to be 14, on Holiday with his parents. She couldn't understand where he had learned to fuck like that. It was the look on her face. In fact whole town was alive with sex you could almost smell it in the air. So many different things happened these were just a few. Our horniest night was our last night. When we met that couple from Boston. We got dressed for the night and went out around 7 p.m. We took a Beetle Taxis ,they still make Volkswagen Beetles in Mexico, to this bar we had found at the far end of the beach from our Hotel. We had no specific plans other than to enjoy our last night of our great holiday. The bar was very American with a central bar and booths round the walls. It wasn't very busy but it was just what we were looking for. We sat at the bar. After a while we met another couple Randy and Shara , how we got into company I cant remember. We all ended up in one of the window booths. Everyone was getting on great guns, what we were talking about is long forgotten. After a couple of hours everyone was well smashed, especially the two girls. The conversation soon turned to sex and how hot Acapulco was. At this point Sarah and Jane went to the loo leaving me and Randy in the booth. They came back but not to us, they were up at the Bar deep in conversation. Well we both got a real shock when they came back and said they wanted an orgy. If we wanted one that is. Did we want one, stupid question. So we all sat for a while saying things like are you sure, have you any nasty diseases, who's got some condoms. We didn't have any so we took a chance, well you only live once. We rolled out on to the street and into one of those Taxis. Our hotel room was enormous so we headed back there. Also it was our last night there and we had to catch the plane next morning at 12. We barely made it as it turned out. Five people in a Beetle did not leave much room. In side the Hotel we took the lift up to our Room no one was saying to much. Once in the room well me and Randy were a bit self conscious. Not the girls. They stripped of and jumped on the bed. What a site Jane my wife was a size 10, still is, she has long blond hair and small tits, she was shaving her pussy ever day on holiday and Sarah had her tongue right up her cunt. Jane was on her back with her legs held back Sarah on her knees in front of us. Sarah was slightly bigger than Jane, she was blond as well. She had very small tits but firm as rocks. I could see in front of me that she was a natural blond. The blond her of her pussy making it seem as if she had hardly any hair. Sarah opened her legs some more and arched her back. Giving us a clear view of her shit hole. She had one of those holes that are the same colour of the surrounding back side. In contrast to my wife's which had a lovely brown circle round hers. While in the taxi randy and I had already found out that they both like getting fucked in the arse . Randy looked at me, did I have such a stupid grin on my face as him. Off with our clothes. Randy took a few strokes of his cock ,his was about the same size as mine, and went up beside Jane's head on the bead and stuck his cock in my wife's mouth. I watched for a minute as she sucked him. Then kneeled on the floor behind Sarah. Her legs were half off the bed giving me perfect access to her pussy. Putting my hands on her bum I puled her cheeks apart a ran my tongue up her crack. She tasted very sweet with not much aroma there was a slight taste of her piss but that soon passed as her cunt wetted up. I felt Jane move under us as she turned on all fours. Randy putting his cock back in her mouth. Sarah now licking Jane from behind. I was standing up behind Sarah and slipped my cock into her cunt. It was very wet and slid in easily. It didn't take me long to feel myself on the edge. Sarah could sense it too she turned round and said "come in my cunt" that was enough for me. It was enough for Randy to. We both came. I pulled out of Sarah's cunt and moved up onto the bed and lay on all fours beside Jane there was spunk all over her face. And dribbling out of her mouth. Sarah was still lapping away. We whispered to each other Jane telling me that Sarah had her tongue right up her shit hole at the moment. She was surprised how anally ordained Sarah was. Meanwhile Randy had gone to the toilet and had come back with a towel to clean the spunk off Jane's face. I got up a sat on the other bed. We had two king size beds, that room was enormous. I was sitting with my legs on the floor as Sarah got her tongue out of Janes pussy and sat in front of me on her knees. Normally after just coming I would have been tender but not tonight Sarah mouth sucked me in. Now Randy was licking Jane but I new she would be wanting some cock in her cunt soon. She must have had enough because she got up and came over to us. She kneeled beside Sarah and pulled Sarah off my cock. Sticking it in her mouth. I really couldn't believe my luck. Sarah had other plans very quickly she stooped pushed me back and got on top. Cunt number two. Sarah came down into my arms and we started to fuck. Feeling hair brushing on my legs I soon felt Sarah lapping at Jane's arse hole as I fucked her pussy. Jane was in heaven. Talking to Jane as we fucked she said she could take more cock in her. She soon got her wish. Sarah pulled away cooling down our sex. Then I looked to see Randy behind Jane with his cock hard again. We pulled further up on the bed to allow Randy some room .Jane adjusted herself on top taking me as deep as she could. I put my legs together as I felt Randy move up to Jane's backside. Nobody said a word. Jane can take a cock up her shit hole with no lubrication so there shouldn't have been a problem. I felt the pressure on the root of my cock as pushed against her backdoor. Suddenly her arse hole gave way and he was in. Slowly he worked his cock up my wife I could feel his cock through the thin wall between us. When he was at the hilt he held it there for a minute. I was looking up into Jane's face and slowly as she was getting used to it so I started to move in and out. Randy then started to fuck her too. Mistake ! he forced me out. We stopped. He pulled out and I got back into her cunt. Again he slipped up her arse. What a feeling. I held still this time and let Randy do the Fucking. Very soon he was hammering into her really hard. Jane was pushing back to meet him. It was getting really tight. Jane's cunt really snaps when she is near to coming. All of a sudden Jane cried out and came. Boy was it some come. When Jane comes she really loses it and sprays every where. I Felt my crotch getting really wet. Randy must have come earlier he pulled out of her still hard. I had already had a few comes in her cunt. I got from out under Jane. Who went flop on her stomach. I just had to have a look at her shit hole. I grabbed her waist and eased her up on all fours. She knew what I wanted I love looking at her shit hole just after it has been fucked. She arched her back. What a sight, her brown hole had opened up, it looked totally used. Come mixed with her shit formed a ring round her open hole. Too much. My cock got really hard again. Now poor Sarah was sitting on the bed fingering her pussy while this was going on. Seeing I still had a hard on she turned round showing me her ase. "My turn" she said. "Okay" was about it from me. I eased up behind her. I leant down a lubed her shit hole with my mouth she didn't need much she was pretty wet anyway. Up I got pushing my cock up to her arse hole. Slipping straight in. She had obviously taken a lot of cock up there in the past. Now I knew I wasn't going to last long. Randy ,who had been in the toilet cleaning up, came back to find me up his wife's arse. He just got in front a stuck his cock in her mouth. Jane moved over from the other bed beside her. He was slipping it in each of their mouths in turn. Even though I was going slow it was too hot up Sarah's arse for me. An evil thought struck me. Jane had never sucked me after I had been in her arse hole but she was so horny tonight. A couple of quick strokes and I pulled ,there was no obvious shit on my cock, jumping to the front of the girls. Randy got out the way. Sarah took me straight in her mouth. I came right away. There wasn't much spunk left in me but it was still very intense. I fell back. Leaving them to it. When I looked up my cock was red raw. Jane and Sarah were in a 69 and Randy was fucking Sarah who was on top. He came just then. And collapsed. I think the girls carried on for a while. Time for asleep. Some point later I sprang awake feeling really horny with a large hard on. The lights were out. Everyone else asleep in the other bed. I crawled over and extracted Sarah from the tangle she was half asleep. Got her on her back and Fucked her. My cock was well sore but I came fairly quickly. I feel asleep again this time when I woke it was day light. Jane was on her back with her arms under her knees taking Randy hard and deep. Her favourite. Boy did I have a sore head. Going into the bathroom Sarah was having a shower. So I went back through. Got a coke out of the mini bar and watched them fuck. After he finished I took a turn. She was so hot she was coming all the time. She is even hornier in the morning. Unfortunately we were running out of time. There was a knock at the door. I went it was a guy about 20 come to check the mini bar. I didn't care and let him in. You should have seen the guys face. Jane was on her back with a pussy full of come. Sarah was drying off . Randy was in the toilet. He wasn't sure where to look, poor guy. But that was it. We had to get out of there. That was one holiday we did not want to end. We were really tempted to stay. Unfortunately we had already spent a small fortune and a few extra days would have cost ?1000.00 plus, we were not sure when we could get a commercial flight back to the UK. So Randy and Sarah seen us of on the Bus and we said good bye to them and a great Place. 7847 1.16/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment