Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Marty's Massage

Marty's Massage I had a problem. Not a big problem but a problem nonetheless. It would turn into a big problem if I didn't come up with something soon. My wife Marty's birthday was just ten days away and I didn't have the foggiest idea of what to get for her. What made matters worse was that Marty absolutely refused to give me any hints. A few years ago Marty and I stopped telling each other what we wanted for our birthdays because we were getting in a rut. We both always seemed to ask for the same things year after year, and opening our present just wasn't very exciting anymore. It was a lot harder to think of something the other would like but it was also a lot more fun getting the presents. For example, for my last birthday Marty gave me a hot air balloon ride. It was an experience of a lifetime. I tried very hard for the last several months to watch for any clues Marty might give as to something she wished she could have or do. The only things I heard her mention were items of apparel, but we'd agreed many years ago to never buy the other something to wear. It just never seemed to work out. Things were either the wrong size, the wrong color, the wrong style or the wrong something else. I got very frustrated knowing that she was exchanging all of her gifts. She felt the same way. The only thing I ever had any success with was lingerie. I bought her some special things like crotchless panties and the like that she got a kick out of, and we both enjoyed her wearing them when we were "in the mood". Finally in desperation, I called Pat, Marty's sister, to see if she had any ideas. "Gee, Cal, I'll have to give it some thought," she said when I told her of my dilemma. "I know she's awfully hard to shop for. I have the same problem. That's why I've taken to getting her gift certificates." "I'd sure appreciate your help," I replied. I hung up the phone feeling very disappointed. If Pat didn't know what to get her, how was I going to think of something. Two days later Pat called me back. "Cal, I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but I think I have the perfect gift," she said excitedly when I picked up the phone. "That's great Pat," I answered breathing a big sigh of relief. "What is it?" "A full-body massage. Jerry gave me one of those a few months ago for our anniversary, and, believe me, it was great." "A 'what' massage?" I queried. "A full-body massage," she repeated. "What in the world is that? It sounds a little...how shall I say this...risque, I guess is a good word?" "Oh, no Cal. It's nothing like that. It's a regular massage but it includes such things as the hands and fingers and the feet and toes. Mine even included my ears. It was incredibly relaxing. I've never felt so good." "Hmmm, that does sound like a good idea. Marty has been pretty stressed lately and I'll bet she'd like some relief. Where do you find such things?" I asked my sister-in-law. "I got mine at a place down on Grant Street," Pat replied. "I'll check to see if I can find the name of the place. I'd really recommend them. I'll see if I can find the name of the masseur who I had. I think it was Bob, but I'll check for sure. I took one of their cards when I was there. I'll just have to find it." "Pat, that's terrific," I exclaimed. I hung up the phone feeling very relieved and even a little excited. I just knew that Marty would love this gift. I had no idea how much she would love it, or even the real reason why. It's a good thing I didn't because I'd never have gone for it if I'd had any notion of just how far my wife's full-body massage would go. Pat called me at work again the next morning. She'd found the business card of the place she'd gone to and the name of the guy who'd been her masseur. The place was the Millfield Health Club and the guy's name was Bob just as she'd recalled. She gave me their address and phone number. "Be sure to ask for Bob," she emphasized. "I really enjoyed his massage." "Thanks again Pat. You can be sure I'll ask for him," I concluded with delight. I decided to stop by the place on the way home from work instead of just calling them for an appointment. I wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the place. I pictured some sleazy dump like the massage parlors I recalled having visited back in the sixties. They were little more than whorehouses although I did get a pretty gogd ass ge er ttyegooeome Iageaalfew.tim s bwfore I got laid. uT turned out to be a very attractive facility on the second floor in an area of trendy boutiques and coffee houses. At the front desk I was met by Joe who introduced himself as the manager. He was a trim muscular black man who looked to be in his late twenties. "How can I help you?" Joe said as I looked around the room. The walls of the reception area were covered with photos of sunbeds, massage tables and steam and sauna baths. I assumed these photos must represent the facilities available within the bowels of the club. I introduced myself and said "I'm thinking of giving my wife one of your full-body massages for her birthday which is next week. Her sister had one here a few months back and she said she loved it." "Well, I'm glad to hear that. We have lots of satisfied customers. In fact more than half of our business these days is by referral," Joe boasted. "So tell me, when would you like for her to come in?" "Her birthday is next Friday," I replied. "If possible, I'd like to make an appointment for that evening. Oh, and my sister-in-law says I should ask for Bob if he's still here and available." "Yes, Bob is still with us. Let me check our schedule to see what if he has any openings then." Joe sat down at a computer and typed in some information. "It looks like you're in luck. Bob is actually not scheduled to work Friday night so he doesn't have any appointments." "You mean he'll come in special?" I asked somewhat surprised at Joe's answer. "Actually, Bob is scheduled to get off at six o'clock that night, but he's a college student and can always use the money. I'm sure he'll be happy to stay a little later. By the way, if I may ask, what is your sister-in-law's name?" "Pat Collins," I replied. Joe entered a few more keystrokes into the computer. "Oh yes. She was in the first time in February." "You mean she's been in since?" I asked. "Yes, it looks like she's been coming in two or three times a month since," Joe replied. "I guess she really does like our massages." I didn't say anything to Joe, but I was quite surprised at this revelation because Pat had said nothing about any subsequent visits. "Well, I guess he's right. At least she must really like the place," I thought to myself. "So should we make an appointment for you, Cal?" Joe asked. "Yes, let's do it," I replied. "What's your wife's name and what time would she like?" he asked. "It's Marty...Marty Evans," I answered, "and let's set it for nine o'clock. By the way, how much will it be?" I didn't want to sound cheap but I figured it best to get the business details out of the way now to avoid any embarrassing surprises Friday night. "We charge fifty dollars for a regular massage which lasts about thirty minutes. For a full-body massage we charge one hundred dollars. It usually takes about one hour. In each case an appropriate tip is in order, and in both cases the use of our sauna and showers is included. I guess I should also mention that we do have a 'club plan' which is one hundred fifty dollars per month and entitles the member to weekly massages of which ever type they desire. We let our first-time customers try one massage first before joining the club, if you or your wife are interested later." "Sounds like Pat is a club member," I thought to myself. I had no idea at the time what that might mean. "OK, well, as I said I want Marty to have the full-body massage." "Yes, I have that down," Joe replied. "Now it will be helpful to Bob if you let us know before he begins if you or your wife wish to place any limitations on the extent of the massage." "Limitations?" I said sounding puzzled. "What sort of limitations do you mean?" "Oh, like some people are uncomfortable about being touched in certain places or have different senses of modesty than others. Actually a lot of guys who make these appointments for their wives just let their wives decide." "That sounds like a good idea," I replied. I was beginning to sense that things could get more involved than Pat had explained, but I figured I should let Marty do what she wanted since this was her present. Nothing too far out could be happening or Pat wouldn't be a part of it or recommend it," I thought foolishly. "One last thing Cal," Joe continued. "Will you be coming here with your wife on Friday?" "Yes, I plan to. Why?" I asked. "If you'd like to watch Bob massage your wife, we have a special room just for that," Joe replied. "That sounds sort of interesting," I answered. "How does that work?" "Come with me and I'll show you," Joe said as he got up from the computer. "It's this way," he went on as he led me toward the back door. On the way down the back hallway, Joe pointed out the various facilities of the club. On the left were the showers and saunas. On the right was a room which apparently held bays of sunbeds. Further down the hall were the massage rooms. He led me to a door marked 'Private' at the end of the hallway. He unlocked the door and let me in. The room was very dark and at first I couldn't see anything. Soon my eyes became acclimated to the lack of light. "Over here is a one-way window which lets you watch what's happening next door," Joe whispered. As I turned to look I saw an attractive brunette lying on the table in the next room. She was lying on her stomach and there was a towel draped over her bare buttocks. A well-built young man was massaging her thigh. As I watched it appeared that his fingers must be coming very close to touching her crotch. "That's Bob," Joe whispered. "He's very popular with many of our clients." I wanted to see where this sexy thirtyish woman's massage would lead, and I would love to have seen more of her great looking body, but I heard the phone ringing in the office. "We'd better go back up front," Joe whispered. "We don't normally let anyone in here unless they're the husband or boyfriend of the person getting the massage. I didn't realize that Bob was using that room. Usually he uses the one across the hall if there is no one along to watch." Back in the front office, Joe picked up the phone. I realized that just that brief glimpse of the nude woman being tended to by Bob had given me a raging hardon. I tried to hide it from Joe by keeping my body turned away from him. "I'll see you Friday night at nine," I said as I headed for the door. Joe waved at me as I let myself out. "This could is going to be one helluva lot of fun," I said to myself as I drove home. I thought of calling Pat on the car phone and telling her about my plans, but decided to wait and tell her about it later. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to avoid mentioning that I knew she went there a lot more than she'd told me. I decided to wait and see if she brought it up again. Then maybe I'd mention what I'd found out. I didn't tell Marty anything about her present, but I did tell her we were going to our favorite restaurant for dinner at six-thirty Friday night. That would leave us plenty of time to get over to the health club in time for her appointment. When she was getting dressed for dinner, Marty asked if I had plans for after dinner. "Yes. I'm going to give you your present," I replied. "Oh. Where are you planning to do that?" she asked. Her curiosity was aroused. "You'll find out after dinner," was all I'd say. "I think you'll like it." I had a hard time containing myself that evening. I was very excited about Marty's gift thinking that she was really going to like it. I also felt quite turned on although I couldn't figure out why at the time. I dismissed it as a reaction to seeing that woman getting a massage from Bob. Marty kept pestering me about what her present was and where we were going later. Finally I promised that I would tell her more about it while we were eating dessert. When the waiter finally brought us our dessert Marty reminded me that now was the time to tell her what was going on. I hadn't given this moment much thought and suddenly realized that explaining what was about to happen wasn't going to be as easy as I thought. Marty might very well have the same reaction I did when I first heard the term "full-body massage." If she thought I was trying to pull something kinky on her, she'd probably get upset. I had to prepare her for the news first. "Well, I've noticed how hard you've been working lately and how tense you seem to be a lot of the time. I wanted to find a way to help you relax. I mentioned this to Pat and she had a brilliant idea," I began. It sounded good so far...at least to me. "Sounds interesting," Marty replied. "So what is it? A vibrating recliner?" "No, that's not it," I said with a laugh. Marty was always poking fun of the ads for these chairs on TV. "Pat told me that Jerry gave her a great massage for their anniversary," I continued. "You mean you're going to give me a massage. Is that it?" Marty sounded disappointed and slightly annoyed. "No. That didn't come out right. Jerry arranged for her to get a massage at a place where they do your fingers and toes and even your ears. She said it was incredibly relaxing. I think she called it a full-body massage." "Oh, I've heard of those," Marty said as her face brightened. "One of the gals at work mentioned she'd had one. She did say it was terrific. That sounds like fun. When is this supposed to happen?" "I have an appointment for you at nine tonight," I replied. "Where?" "At the Millfield Health Club. It's the same place Pat went and it's with the same masseur. She recommended him very highly." "Are you coming along?" Marty asked. "I would feel a lot safer in a place like that if you were there in case anything weird happened, especially since it'll be a man giving my massage." "Yes, I'll be there in the waiting room." I didn't want to admit that I'd actually be in the next room watching. That might upset her. "Well, I'm ready to leave whenever you are," Marty concluded. It sounded like she was getting excited about the idea. I was relieved and pleased. I paid the check and in twenty minutes we were walking in the door of the health club. We were ten minutes early. "Hi. You must be Mr. and Mrs. Evans," Bob said when we walked in. "I'm Bob and I'll be doing your massage this evening, Mrs. Evans." "Hi Bob," Marty replied. I noticed the look of surprise and delight on my wife's face when she realized that this cute guy was going to be taking care of her. "This looks promising," she whispered to me as Bob turned to take care of something behind the desk. "I think I like it already." "Whoa babe," I said with a grin. "Don't get carried away so soon. The massage hasn't even begun." I wondered how Marty would feel in a few minutes when she was lying completely naked on the massage table with her most private places hidden only by a towel while Bob worked his magic on her body. I also wondered how I was going to feel when I saw it actually happening. It seemed like a lot of fun in my imagination. I hoped it turned out that way in reality too. "We ask all of our clients to take a quick shower before we begin the massage," Bob explained. "That way the massage oils that we use will have greater effectiveness." If you'll follow me I'll show to the lockers where you can put your things and give you a robe you can wear while you're in the back." As Bob opened the door to lead Marty toward the back he turned to me and said "I'll check back with you in a minute, Mr. Evans, to see if you need any coffee or anything while you wait." "Have fun sweetheart. Happy birthday. I love you." Then I gave her a kiss as Bob led her away. I didn't realize at the time how much different our lives would be when I next talked to my wife. Bob reappeared in the office in just a couple of minutes. "You have a very beautiful wife, Mr. Evans," he said as he entered. "I'm going to really enjoy doing her massage." "Thank you," I said. "There are a couple of details we need to take care of while she is getting ready. I believe Joe explained that the cost of the full- body massage is one hundred dollars. Right?" "Oh, yes," I replied as I reached for my wallet. I pulled out a hundred dollar bill and handed it to Bob. "Thank you. I also want to ask again if there are any limits that you want to set for this massage. Joe said he already asked but I just want to be sure." "No, I told him that I'd let Marty set the limits since it's her birthday. I'll stick with that." "That's good then," Bob replied. "This type of massage can get somewhat intimate sometimes, and I don't want anyone to be surprised or upset." I was about to ask him to explain that last remark but decided against it. Again I figured that if Pat was getting these massages, there must not be anything too bizarre going on. If Marty's breasts or bottom got touched accidentally I guess it wouldn't be too upsetting to me. Marty would probably object, but I'd let her take care of herself. After all she is a mature fifty-one year old woman. Just then I heard a buzzer. "That means she's done with her shower," Bob explained. "I'll take her down to the massage room and while she's getting herself ready there I'll be back to take you down to the 'gallery'." "That's an interesting but appropriate name for it," I thought when Bob spoke of the room where I was to sit to watch my wife's massage. I wondered how many husbands or boyfriends used that room. I wondered if Pat's husband Jerry had ever used it. Somehow I couldn't picture him doing that, but who knows. I was surprised to hear that he'd even suggested something like this massage thing. I felt a sudden rush of butterflies in my stomach as Bob opened the door and beckoned me through. "When you're back here it's best that you keep your voice down and make as little sound as possible," Bob whispered. "I have music playing in the massage room to help hide any noise you might make, but it's still best to be quiet. You may move around as much as you'd like. It is impossible to see into that room through the one- way glass, but the sound does travel somewhat. Oh, and it's a lot easier to see what's going on if you keep the lights off in here. Otherwise there's a bad glare. OK?" "OK!" I confirmed as we approached the 'gallery'. Bob unlocked the door and let me in. The light from the hall revealed two easy chairs in the room. I headed for one of them and sat down. When I was comfortably seated I looked into the next room for the first time. There just five or six feet away lay my wife. Like the woman I'd seen earlier in the week, she was completely nude and lying on her stomach. A small white towel was draped over her ass. This was the only thing providing her with any modesty at all. I noticed that she was lying with her head turned toward my side of the room...just as if she was looking at me. That made me very nervous at first until I saw her reach down and tug the towel further down on her butt. She was using the mirror side of the glass to check herself. I ought to tell you more about this sexy woman I was viewing through the glass. Marty, as I've mentioned, is fifty-one. She has been diligent over the last several years to keep herself in good shape. She eats carefully and works out regularly. She is not very tall...five two is all...and she's never had very large breasts... she wears a 32b bra and that hasn't changed since I met her. She weighs about one hundred twenty-five pounds and there is no flab anywhere on her body. Those ass cheeks that she was trying to keep covered are as firm as a high school cheerleader's. She has dark brown hair which she keeps cut quite short. It has no natural curl so it hangs straight in what she calls a "page boy" look. I think it's very cute. As I watched I realized that I could clearly hear the music that Bob mentioned would be playing in the next room. It was very soothing jazz. "A nice touch," I thought. Then I heard a knocking sound. It was Bob checking to see if Marty was ready. "Yes, I'm ready. You can come in," I heard her say. Obviously the sound system picked up the sounds in the massage room and carried them into my watching room. "Another nice touch," I thought. Bob stepped into the room and immediately proceeded to remove the warmup suit that he'd been wearing. He stripped down to a boxer style swimsuit. Bob moved in front of me so he was in Marty's line of sight. "All right, Mrs. Evans, are you ready for me to begin?" Bob politely asked. "By the way, would you like to be called Mrs. Evans or Marty?" "Oh, please call me 'Marty'," my wife replied, "and I'm ready whenever you are." "Great. 'Marty' it is then. I'm going to begin, Marty, by massaging your neck and spine. Then I'll work my way out your upper limbs. When they're feeling nice and relaxed, I'll work on your head and hands. Finally I'll do your legs and then your feet. Then I'll go back and hit any spots that still feel tight. If I do or touch anything you aren't comfortable with, please let me know. OK?" "Sounds good, Bob," my wife replied. For the next twenty minutes or so, things in the next room went very much as Bob had described. There was nothing happening that gave me any clue as to what the ultimate outcome of this evening would be. The only excitement was when Bob asked Marty to turn over on her back so that he could massage her chin and face. He offered her a towel, but Marty declined. "Oh, it's OK," she replied. "I'm sure you've seen lots of boobs in your line of work. There's nothing special about mine." Then she turned over trying to be careful to keep the towel covering her loins. I felt a twinge in my cock when my wife's bare breasts came into view. "I'll bet she'd die right now if she knew that I was watching," I said softly to myself. I was startled when I heard the door to my room opening. "Cal? Are you in here?" I heard Joe whisper. "Sure am," I replied softly. "Mind if I join you?" he continued. "No not at all. Your timing is perfect. It looks like the fun is beginning," I said thinking about my wife's display of her chest. "Hey, she's really a great looking woman," Joe exclaimed when he took a look into the next room. "She's very nice indeed." "Thanks," I replied proudly. "Actually I'm not in here to see your wife. I'm really here to watch how Bob handles this new client. I had a call yesterday complaining that he'd taken liberties with someone's wife and the guy didn't appreciate it at all." "Oh, Oh! That could be a problem," I said absentmindedly. I was too engrossed in watching Bob's hands as they appeared to caress the outer edges of Marty's breasts. I sort of expected her to push his hands away a couple of times, but she seemed oblivious to the intimacy of his touch. I smiled as I recalled getting my face slapped for touching her like that when we first started dating. "Times have changed," I mumbled. "What was that?" Joe asked. "Oh, nothing," I answered. "I guess I was just thinking out loud." Bob concentrated his attention on Marty's chin, cheeks, forehead and ears. Then he ran his hands down the outer edges of her chest past the outside of her breasts. When he pulled them back he ran them directly over her breasts and paused ever so briefly to cup each of them in his hands. I watched for an objection from my wife, but instead I heard a soft moan. Bob heard it too and must have taken it as a sign of approval. He massaged her breasts gently before taking each nipple between his fingers and rolling it like a marble. He appeared to squeeze but not hard enough to cause pain. Marty started raising her hand, perhaps to push him away, but Bob quickly pulled away. "Time to work on your legs and feet," Bob commented as he moved around and stood at the foot of the table. "You'll need to move down this way a bit so I can reach you," he said. Marty quickly obliged. "That's far enough," he advised. Then he took her feet in his hands and lifted them a few inches apart. Marty had previously kept them tightly together, I'm sure to preserve her modesty. She didn't seem to resist his movement, however. I wondered how much of her he could see right now. "I'll bet he can see her brown beaver," I thought to myself. Since, at my insistence, Marty kept her beaver trimmed quite short, the guy could probably even see her slit from where he was standing. Oddly I didn't feel any jealousy. Instead I felt my cock getting hard as I imagined his view. Bob began his work on her legs by massaging her thighs. I watched closely to see just how high his touch went. It was obvious that he was staying at least three or four inches below her pussy. His strokes were forcing her thighs further and further apart, however. Marty was watching him intently through his reflection in the mirror. Again she showed no signs of objecting. I wondered if she was getting as turned on by all of this as I was. Bob worked for several more minutes on my wife's thighs and calves and then moved his attentions down to her feet. He even gave each of her toes a good workout with his strong fingers. Marty looked very content as I studied her face. Her eyes were now closed and she was smiling. "Time to turn over again," Bob said softly as he stepped back from the table. He held the towel in place while Marty turned over. It seemed to me that he now had the towel positioned a little higher than before, but I couldn't tell for sure. When she was comfortably in place, Bob again turned his attention to her thighs. This time he appeared to rub a quite a bit higher than before and I was sure he was only a fraction of an inch from touching my wife's cunt. Her feet were now spread to the edges of the table. Bob had to have a fantastic view of my wife's slit. I envied him because that view was my personal favorite. This was also the position the woman was in when I'd peeked into the room the day I'd come in to make the appointment. "I wonder how many pussies he's had this view of?" I thought to myself. I watched Bob's movements carefully now because he appeared to be so close to Marty's pussy. Suddenly she jumped slightly and gasped. "Oooh," she said softly as Bob continued to rub the inside of her thighs. He must have touched more than her leg but she didn't seem to have any negative reaction. Bob took this as permission to continue and again his hands moved up toward's Marty's cunt. This time he obviously reached the top and I could see his hand moving up and down as he ran his fingers through her slit. She must have been dripping wet by now. As he rubbed I heard my wife begin to moan softly. "Ummmmm, that feels nice," I heard her say. I couldn't believe it. Just a few feet away my wife was being felt up by a young stranger and she seemed to be really enjoying it. There was another stranger sitting beside me watching. I felt like I ought to object but somehow I was transfixed and speechless. I was also as hard as a rock. The motion of Bob's hand suddenly changed and it appeared that instead of running his fingers up and down the length of Marty's slit, he was now finger-fucking her. Her moans grew loader. It sounded like she would cum soon if he didn't stop. In a way I felt I should stop him, but again I couldn't bring myself to action. Instead I began to rub my cock. "Aggghh," came a louder moan from the other room." While I watched my wife's body first went rigid and then began to shake in the obvious throes of orgasm. "Holy shit, Joe. Did you see that? Bob made my wife cum," I blurted out...perhaps loudly enough for Bob and my wife to hear. "I know, Cal," Joe replied. "That's what it's all about, isn't it." I suddenly realized that my original thoughts about a full-body massage were right. While I tried to comprehend this fact, Bob stepped back from the table. As I watched he slipped down his trunks revealing a huge erection. It must have been nearly eight inches long and very thick. It stuck out at ninety degrees from his body. "Oh, don't stop now," Marty begged when she noticed that his hands were gone. While I watched, Bob crawled up onto the table with his knees between Marty's spread thighs. He reached down under her hips and lifted her up onto her knees. Suddenly my wife's wet opening was directly in line with Bob's hard tool. He plunged forward and impaled her on his cock. In spite of his large size, he went all the way in with one stroke. "Oh my gawd!" Marty exclaimed when she realized what was happening. She immediately began to rock back against Bob's thrusts. I was in a daze. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Here just a few feet away my wife of nearly thirty years was being fucked by another man. To my knowledge he was the first guy to have her since we got married. She was obviously loving it...and so, I had to admit, was I. I now had my cock out of my pants and was pumping it furiously. "Careful not to waste that," I heard a voice say as I was about to cum. "Save yourself for a minute and then we'll go in and help Bob finish the job. OK?" I quit my stroking and concentrated very hard on not cumming. Fortunately I was successful. I looked back into the other room to see my wife turning over onto her back while Bob crawled up over her. Then he reentered her and began to pound furiously into her inviting cunt. Marty's hand went down to her clit and I watched her begin to rub herself while Bob's thrusts continued. Bob must have been thinking of us in the gallery when he lifted up Marty's right leg so that Joe and I had a perfect view of his cock slamming into her. In just a few frantic minutes first Marty came again and then Bob's body stiffened as he pushed himself deep into her and held himself there. My wife's vagina had just been filled with a load of a stranger's hot cum. "OK, Cal. Now it's time for us to help Bob finish the job," Joe said as he stood up and began stripping off his clothes. I numbly got up and followed his example. As soon we were both naked we slipped out the door and into the massage room. In the light I instantly noticed that Joe sported a monster tool that was at least an inch or two longer than Bob's and was as black as coal. Marty saw us enter the room and momentarily panicked. "Oh Cal!" she exclaimed as she sat up and tried to cover herself with her hands. "I don't know what came over me. I just..." "Don't worry about it, sweetheart," I assured her as I walked up and gave her a kiss. "Bob and Joe and I are here to make sure that this is one birthday present that you'll never forget." While I spoke Joe took Bob's place between my wife's thighs. She had tried to pull her legs together but Joe firmly spread them back apart and moved up placing the dark head of his cock at the entrance to Marty's love tunnel. I stared at his large appendage as he got it into position and then slowly forced it in. Marty was watching too. I don't think she believed what was happening to her...or how large Joe's cock was. Once Marty had taken in several inches of Joe's cock, she laid back down on the table and started enjoying being fucked. At first she began moaning, this time much more loudly than before. Then she began telling Joe to "fuck me. Fuck me with that thing. Fuck me, Joe." Fortunately I don't think there were any other clients in the club by this time or they would have gotten their ears filled with sounds of raw lust. I'd never heard my wife being so vocal before. Joe had worked most of his pole into Marty but he didn't try to go too far. Then he gently started rocking in and out. I watched as her lips stretched in and out following his motion. The sight of that dark cock entering my wife's pink cunt was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. I'd heard about this experience before but always doubted the stories as pure bullshit. Now I knew. The reality was even more of a turnon than they'd said. It didn't take Joe long to cum. As I watched I saw his cock begin to pulse and then I saw cum oozing out of Marty's cunt around Joe's cock. He and Bob had filled her to overflowing. He held himself there for a minute or two before pulling out. His cock was still huge and hard. I debated whether to take a turn now myself, but was afraid that Marty was temporarily stretched so large that neither of us would feel anything. I decided to wait until later. Joe took charge of the "massage" at this point. He instructed Marty to suck him until he was hard again. She eagerly complied although she could only get a little more than the head of his cock in her mouth. He got hard quickly anyhow. The sight of my wife sucking on that big black lollipop kept me hard. Only Bob was showing signs of drooping. "There is still one more part of you that hasn't been massaged," Joe said to my wife, "and we're going to take care of that right now." He then arranged us so that the three of us men could fill all of Marty's openings at once. I laid on my back on the table with Marty lying on her back on top of me. Using the cum and juices from her cunt along with a little KY jelly as lubricant, I got to fuck my wife's virgin asshole. Marty sucked Bob while Joe again filled her cunt. Because of our positions, Bob's cock was entering my wife's mouth just inches from my face. "No one quits until everyone has cum," was Joe's final instruction to all of us. Given the tightness of the opening I was using along with the view of my wife sucking another man's cock just inches from me and the fact that I hadn't cum yet the first time, I knew I couldn't last too long. I closed my eyes and held on until I felt Joe cumming. Marty had already cum once so I decided to let it go. I shot the first ever load of hot cum into my wife's rectum. When I was finished I reopened my eyes and watched carefully as Marty sucked and licked Bob's large hard cock. It was an incredible sight. She is very talented at giving head and it didn't take much longer for her to succeed. I watched eagerly as Bob's cock shot its load of cum down Marty's throat. Within just a few seconds my wife had taken loads of cum in her cunt, her throat and her ass. When Bob was done Marty collapsed on me. Joe slowly climbed off and Bob stepped away. They both disappeared, I guess to get dressed. "Happy birthday, my sexy wife," I whispered in Marty's ear. "I hope you enjoyed your present." "Cal, darling, it was wonderful," she whispered. "I can't imagine anything better." Marty rested for several minutes before getting up. "You are welcome to take another shower or even a sauna if you'd like," Joe said as he stuck his head in the door. "Thanks, but I think I'll just get dressed and go home," Marty replied. "I feel like sitting in the tub for a while and then jumping into bed." After a few more minutes recovery Marty and I went off to retrieve our clothes and get dressed. I went to the office while Marty finished dressing. Bob had apparently already left for home so Joe was waiting there alone. I reached in my wallet and pulled out two fifty dollar bills which I held out to Joe. "One of these is for you and one is for Bob," I said. "Oh, no, we couldn't accept that, Cal," Joe said. "We had as much fun as you and your wife did. We don't get many chances to do what we did tonight...I mean three men with a woman. Your wife is one very sexy woman. We'd sure like to have her join our club. Do you think she might be interested?" "I don't know," I answered honestly. "Marty really surprised me tonight. I had no idea that she'd do anything like this. In fact I had no idea that something like this might happen." "You're kidding," Joe said in surprise. "You mean Pat didn't tell you what a full-body massage was?" "Well, she claimed that it just was a regular massage with a few little extras and was very relaxing. She specifically denied that it was anything sexual," I replied. "Wow. Well, she sure knows better. I wonder why she didn't tell the truth," Joe continued. "I don't know. She probably didn't think I'd go for it if I knew. To be honest, she'd have been right about that." Just then Marty came through the door. "Oh, I wondered where you all were," she said as she spotted us, "but where's Bob?" "He had to go home and study," Joe replied. "He said something about having a big test tomorrow." "Well, I hope you'll tell him how terrific I thought he was. You and he were the most wonderful birthday present I've ever had." "Why don't you stop in again and tell Bob that yourself," Joe suggested. "We'd love to have you join our 'Massage Club'. Then you could enjoy Bob's special massages as often as you'd like. I and the other guys here would also be happy to pitch in help Bob anytime you'd like...and, of course, Cal would be welcome to watch or help too." "Oh, I don't think I could do that," Marty said hesitantly. "I mean it sounds like a lot of fun, but I couldn't mess around like that. It just wouldn't be right. I couldn't expect Cal to accept anything like that," Marty went on as she looked at me. "That's part of your present," I lied boldly as I looked over at Joe and winked. I certainly didn't have anything like that in mind when I first came here, but seeing my wife being serviced by other men's cocks was the most erotic experience of my life. If Marty asked, I'd have to confess that what I'd just agreed to was as much for my own pleasure as it was for hers. Marty came over and gave me a big kiss. "Cal, do you really mean that?" "I sure do." "Thank you darling. Thank you for the best birthday present I've ever had." "You're welcome," I replied, "but don't forget that this whole thing was your sister's idea." "Oh, that's right. I'd forgotten about that," Marty said as a look of shock spread across her face. "I remember you mentioning that earlier, but does that mean that Pat has come here and gotten laid?" "I don't know about the 'gotten laid' bit, but she did tell me that she'd been here once. Joe said that she is a member of the club, isn't that right, Joe?" "Yes, she is," Joe confirmed. "I didn't mean to reveal any family secrets though. I figured since she'd sent you here, she'd told you the whole story. I guess she hadn't." "So tell me, Joe," Marty pressed. "Does that mean she's been getting laid here or not?" "Oh yes, she has," he replied. "Pat's been coming in here two or three times a month for the last six months or so. In fact she's coming in again Monday as I recall." "Very interesting," my wife mused. "Does her husband come in with her?" "No. She always comes in alone." "Does he know?" Marty asked. "I don't think so," Joe replied. "She's mentioned a couple of times how much she wishes that he would come along once and watch. It sort of sounds like she'd love to have an audience." "Heavens, he could never do anything like that. He's such a prude. I'm surprised he even suggested a regular massage for her. That doesn't sound like Jerry at all. He'd have a heart attack if he knew what she was doing here," my wife continued. "Look, it's getting pretty late. I've got to take a pee and then I think we'd better get home." While Marty went to the bathroom, I told Joe that I'd be in on Monday to take care of any paperwork for the club signup. I also asked him to check to see if Pat was coming in Monday. "Yup, here it is," he announced. "She's going to be here at ten Monday morning." "Hmmmm, maybe I'll come in a little after ten then myself." "You want to watch?" Joe asked. "Yeah, and I wouldn't mind helping again either," I said with a grin. "Well, she's your sister-in-law," Joe said as he shrugged his shoulders and grinned. "You'd either have a helluva lot of fun or be in a helluva lot of trouble. I'll tell you though she's a pretty damn good lay. It seems to run in the family." Just then Marty came back into the room and we left for home. When we got there Marty ran a tub full of water and spent a half-hour soaking. It took that long for her to feel like she'd gotten cleaned up. "I loved it tonight, but somehow having all of those cocks shooting cum in me made me feel kinda dirty," she explained. "I guess it's more mental than anything but somehow the bath helped. Thank you again for such a wonderful gift. I love you." "I love you too. Many more birthdays...and many more birthday presents," I replied as we drifted off to sleep. The next night we went over to Jerry and Pat's house to celebrate Marty's birthday again. Pat fixed a nice dinner, and the four of us spent the evening talking amiably about the usual family things. The subject of what I got Marty for her birthday came up, but Marty glossed over it by saying that I'd given her the same thing Jerry gave Pat for their last anniversary. That seemed to satisfy Jerry, but after dinner I found myself alone in the kitchen with Pat. "So tell me Cal, how did Marty like her present?" "You really ought to ask her, but it seemed to me that she really liked it. I must thank you for the idea although you really didn't tell me the whole truth about what was involved." "What do you mean by that?" Pat responded with a grin. "As if you don't know," I replied. "She got royally screwed just like you do every time you go there." "Oh really," Pat answered coyly. "Now whatever gave you that idea?" "Joe and Bob both said that you are a great piece of ass. In fact they said it runs in the family." At this comment Pat seemed stunned and began to blush several shades of red. "Look Cal, Jerry has no idea what goes on there or that I've gone there more than that first time. I figure that as long as I'm discreet about it, he's not going to get hurt. I don't want to ruin my marriage." "Pat, don't worry about it. Neither Marty nor I have any intentions of jeopardizing your marriage. In fact we're both grateful to you for the spice that your suggestion added to ours." My assurance appeared to calm Pat and as she looked up at me with a twinkle in her eyes and said "good, because if a word of this is breathed to my husband you can kiss these goodbye." As she spoke she reached down and grabbed a handful of my crotch. She squeezed hard enough to make me wince before letting go. I wasn't about to let such an act go unchallenged. As Pat turned to walk away I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back. Putting my hand to my mouth I said "these two lips will be sealed if I get to taste these two." I reached down and rubbed her pussy through her skirt and panties. "Ooohhh," she murmured as I continued my massage. "You want to eat me? That almost sounds like an offer I can't refuse. I'll have to think about it." Pat reached up and gave me a quick kiss before scurrying into the other room. Nothing more happened or was said about massages or the like until we were leaving Pat and Jerry's house. Then as Pat gave me a customary goodbye kiss she whispered "I'll let you know." I was quite surprised and delighted by her comment. Pat Collins can easily be recognized as my wife's sister. She is slightly taller...maybe an inch, two years older and has blonde shoulder length hair. The resemblance between the two is remarkable even for sisters. Needless-to-say since I think Marty is very sexy I feel the same way about Pat. What seemed to be happening was very exciting. I hoped I was reading the situation right. I certainly didn't want to create a bad family scene by trying to seduce a disinterested sister-in-law. As soon as we got in the car Marty shocked me with a very direct question. "So are you going to fuck my sister?" she asked. Her tone didn't seem to indicate that she was upset about the idea which surprised me almost as much as the question itself. "I don't know. Should I?" I asked as I tried to figure out where this conversation was going. "Don't know why not," was my wife's surprising answer. "What the hell. After what I did last night, I sure can't object. Just be very discreet about it though. OK?" "Oh absolutely!" I agreed. "I sure wouldn't want Jerry mad at me either. I'll bet he can get pretty nasty when he wants to." "Yes, he can," my wife confirmed. "It's really too bad that he's such a stick-in-the mud," I commented. "If he was more open-minded, he'd find out what a kick it is to watch his wife getting laid. It's almost as much fun as doing it yourself. I'm sure Pat wouldn't care if he had a little extramarital fun now and then if he'd let her do the same." "You're right. She's told me that herself. In fact she says she sort of wishes he would have an affair so she could catch him at it. Then they could work something out. By the way, do you really think watching is that much fun?" "Sweetheart, it's incredible. I could never have imagined what a kick it was to see you being seduced last night. I got more and more excited as I watched Bob play with your breasts and your pussy. Then when Bob's big cock slipped into you the first time I almost came. The whole experience was just fantastic. Last night was a real eye opener. I guess we both have Pat to thank for that." "Gee, if it's that exciting maybe I should find a way to do it sometime," Marty replied. "I don't want to miss out on something as great as you say it is." "By the way, what made you ask me about fucking Pat? Did she suggest something to you?" "She told me what happened in the kitchen. She wanted to know if it was OK with me if she and you got together. I told her I didn't mind." "That settles it then," I said. "Settles what?" my wife asked. "Well, last night I told Joe I would stop in Monday morning to get you signed up in the club. Then Joe told me that Pat has an appointment Monday morning for a massage. I suggested that I might come in just after her appointment started and watch. He agreed to let me do it. I was really only kidding because I didn't want to make Pat upset if she found out I was there. I guess that won't be a problem." "No, in fact I'm sure Pat would really like it. I have a better idea though. I'll come with you and watch too. Then after Bob gets done with her, you and Joe can go in and surprise her like you did me. I'll watch all of you doing it. That would be a real show." "That's a fantastic idea!" I exclaimed. I couldn't wait for Monday morning. Well, let me tell you, the next week started with a bang. In fact it started with several of them. Marty and I did go to the health club together Monday morning. When we arrived Pat was in the shower and about to begin her massage. Joe was somewhat startled when he saw that Marty was with me. Any concern he had dissipated, however, when Marty told him she was there to watch too. "I want to see my sister get the same treatment that you three guys gave me Friday night. Are you up to it?" "Hell yes!" Joe replied. "What kind of dumbass question is that? This thing is always up to it," he bragged as he rubbed his crotch. Then he led us to the "gallery". After he let us in, he left for a minute before returning and joining us. I found out later that he'd gone to tell Bob which room to use and to tell him about the plan to repeat last Friday night's performance. Joe returned to sit with us just before Bob brought Pat back to the massage room. Pat was wearing a robe as she entered the room, but she dropped it as soon as she was inside the door. There a few feet away was my sister-in-law in the buff. Nude she looked even more like Marty, except that her beaver was untrimmed and therefore her slit was completely hidden by dark brown hair. Her breasts looked exactly like Marty's including the small brown nipples. They even seemed to be the same size. "Hmmm, she has almost as great a body as you do, my dear," I said softly to Marty. "I wonder if she knows how to use it as well, and I wonder if her pussy tastes as good." "Just hold your horses mister," she replied. "You'll find out soon enough." As Pat laid down in preparation for her massage, Bob stripped off his shorts and stood before her and us completely nude with his over-sized tool already standing at attention. "Oooohh, he sure has a nice one," Marty murmured. Before he began, Bob looked our way and gave us a "thumbs-up" sign. I had expected to see him begin by giving Pat the sort of massage I'd seen him give Marty. Instead he gave her a quick backrub and a quick rub of her arms before moving down to do her thighs. In less than five minutes the massage part of Pat's appointment was over and Bob was busy eating her pussy. "Get that thing of yours around here so I can suck on it," we all clearly heard Pat instruct Bob. Marty jumped when she heard her sister's voice so clearly through the sound system. "Oh, so you can listen as well as watch," she said approvingly. "That's even more exciting." Bob did as he was told and swung his lower body up over Pat on the table. Most of his tool quickly disappeared in her mouth. She sucked him with great enthusiasm. Again she reminded me of my wife. "Did she teach you how to do this or did you teach her?" I asked my wife. "She taught me. She's older and she started doing it first. Why? Do you think I had a good teacher?" "You must have," I replied, "but I can't wait to try the teacher." With only a few minutes of foreplay, Bob swung around again and got ready to mount Pat. Marty and I watched intently as Bob guided his giant cock into position at the opening of Pat's heaven. As though she knew we were there, Pat pulled her legs up onto Bob's shoulders giving us a perfect view of his cock as it slipped into her. It was a wonderful sight, and I heard Marty sigh softly as it happened. Bob began to slowly pump in and out of Pat's cunt. I could see her pussy lips protruding each time they followed Bob's large cock on the outward stroke. Then they disappeared again when he plunged back in. He slowly but steadily increased the tempo. Pat looked like she was thoroughly enjoying her "massage". "Let me up," we heard Pat say as she reached up and held Bob's shoulders. He withdrew and got up on his knees while my sister-in- law turned over and got on her hands and knees. Then he moved forward again forcing his cock back into Pat's inviting hole. Now the pace quickened sharply. He was soon pumping in and our very quickly and we could see his balls as they slapped against Pat's ass with every stroke. Pat reached back with one hand while she supported herself with the other. She began to massage her clit and also started moaning. The moans grew louder and more intense until suddenly we heard "Ahhhggh. Ooohhhh. Oh!" Pat had just reached her first orgasm. I wanted to keep count thinking she would probably set a new record for herself this morning. I was right. She came eight times. She told me later that she'd never cum more than five times before. Of course she'd never been done by three cocks at once either. Bob paused only briefly while Pat caught her breath. Then he resumed his frantic ramming of Pat's cunt. "Better get undressed, Cal," Joe warned as he stood up and stripped off his warm-up suit. "I think it's almost our turn." My heart skipped a few beats as I prepared to take my turn with my wife's sister. I had just enough time to get ready when I heard Bob grunt loudly and push forward on Pat's body. She was being filled with her first load of cum for the morning. Joe led me out of the gallery, but before I opened the door to the massage room where Pat's cunt awaited, he whispered "I'll be in in a minute. I've got something I need to do first. Go ahead and get started." Bob was expecting us to enter and had stayed in place over Pat so that she couldn't see the door. As I crept up to the table he moved aside leaving me with a clear view of Pat's swollen and dripping pussy directly in front of me. I could even see some of Bob's cum running down from her vagina and along her pink slit. It was a marvelous sight. Pat still seemed oblivious to what was happening at my end of the table, and I was able to climb up and have my face buried in her cunt before she knew what was happening. Even then she didn't immediately realize the change. "Oh, Bob, that feels marvelous," she exclaimed as I started running my tongue up and down and around her slit. The taste of her juices mixed with Bob's cum was quite a surprise. I had expected to not like it, but instead found it to be a strong aphrodisiac. My cock was so hard it hurt. Since Joe hadn't returned yet I decided to mount Pat and give her a few pokes first myself. This way at least her cunt wouldn't be as stretched as Marty's was the other night. As I climbed up over her body and slid into her, Pat suddenly saw my reflection in the mirror. "Cal. Oh my gawd! What are you doing here?" "I'm fucking you, Pat," I replied. "What does it look like I'm doing?" I wondered what Marty was thinking as I started fucking her sister. I hoped she found watching as much fun as I had. Pat didn't struggle or even protest my presence. Instead she quickly started rocking her body back and forth meeting my strokes. Again using her own fingers on her clit, she made herself cum once more while I kept up my pumping. I was so turned on by this scenario that I lasted only a few minutes. Then I pumped a second load into Pat's hot and now very wet cunt. I hardly had time to get out of the way before Joe was up on the table and had planted his own tool deep in Pat's loins. She gasped when she felt him enter. Now she was truly filled and she could feel it. I watched as her head bobbed up and down as Joe pounded relentlessly into her. Pat let this go on for a few minutes before telling him she wanted to change. She laid down again on her back as Joe reentered her in the traditional missionary position. I watched them for a minute before I realized that Pat's head was at the perfect height to give me a blowjob. I moved over in front of her and pulled her head toward me. "Suck me hard again, Pat," I commanded. "I want to get this thing hard and then I'm going to ram it into your ass." I'm not sure that Pat was thinking clearly enough to realize what I'd just said, but she didn't offer any objection. Instead she obediently began to suck my limp dick. I could feel my cock responding almost instantly. The teacher was indeed as good as her student. I looked over at the glass mirror in Marty's direction and gave her the high sign. Joe was able to fuck Pat for several minutes before he finally came. When he'd pumped a third load into her, we all took a few minutes to catch our breath. When we were rested Joe choreographed a repeat of last Friday's action with Marty. Twenty minutes later Pat had been filled with three more loads of cum. I'd had the honor of initiating her virgin asshole just as I'd done with Marty. Bob had cum in her mouth and Joe came again in her cunt. Like Marty the other night, Pat looked very well fucked. She laid on top of me for a few minutes until I slipped out from under her. Then she remained on the table moaning and mumbling about how great it had been. I was just thinking about going back into the gallery to get my clothes and see how Marty had liked the show, when she came through the door. "Alright," she began. "Is there anyone in here with enough left to do me one more time. I've worn this one out." She was apparently referring to a young guy who was right behind her. He was Ken, a masseur that Joe had brought back to keep Marty company when he and I went in to help Bob. "Marty! What are you doing here?" Pat exclaimed when she looked up and saw her sister standing there naked...and also reasonably well fucked. Pat probably couldn't see the stream of Ken's cum that was running down the inside of my wife's thigh. "Same thing you are...or were, Sis. Ken here has just fucked me twice but I still could use another one. Doesn't look like you could handle many more though." "You're right about that," Pat admitted. "This woman is fucked out...but don't anybody worry. I'll be back. I'll be back sooner than you think." Joe surveyed the room. Every cock there was still looking very limp. "Gee, I'm sorry Marty. It looks like we're going to have to owe you one...that is unless you want to wait a bit." "Well, all right then," Marty replied. "I guess I'd better get ready for work then. I'm already almost an hour later than I'd planned to be." Marty headed off toward the showers with the rest of us a few steps behind. This all happened nearly six months ago. Since then Marty and Pat have made regular visits to the club and have not only enjoyed many repeat performances with Joe, Bob and Ken, but they've also been "massaged" by Jack, Bill and Larry who are new masseurs recently hired by Joe. Aside from our club adventures Pat, Marty and I have played a few times at our house. Pat has really gotten to love anal sex so she comes over just so she and I can do that together. Marty doesn't have any problem with my having sex with her sister and even makes the arrangements most of the time. She doesn't like anal sex so much although she does it once in a while on special occasions... like the times at the club when she does three men at once. About a month ago one Pete Daniels, of the guys I play golf with, mentioned that he wanted to get something really special for his wife, Peggy, for her fortieth birthday. I see Peggy quite often at the golf course and she's a knockout. I immediately suggested a full-body massage and specifically recommended the Millfield Health Club. Pete and Peggy are real health enthusiasts, and he thought it was a great idea. She must have enjoyed her first massage because she joined the club. Pete doesn't seem to have any idea what his sexy wife is doing each Tuesday afternoon at the club, but I know first-hand. Joe was so delighted to get this new client that he invited me to watch when she came in last week. It was quite a thrill to see this sexy well build blonde getting fucked by Jack and Ken. Peggy is a real sex machine and made the two of them beg for mercy before they quit. I got really turned on when I first saw her shaved pussy. I've never seen one of those before in person, and the sight of two large cocks slipping between her bare lips was incredibly erotic. I've seen Peggy a couple of times since at the golf course and have thought about asking if she enjoyed her birthday present. Sometime when I can talk to her when Pete isn't around I'm going to do it. I want to see the look on her face. I suspect from the way Joe said she acted the first time there...she told Bob that she didn't need a towel and she didn't want to waste any time on needless preliminaries...that she plays around. I sure wouldn't object if she wanted to play around with me. This coming Friday, Marty and Pat have a big night planned. They are both going in for massages. In order to let me watch them both they've agreed that Pat will go first and when she's done, Marty will have her turn. In order to give them each an "all-holes" massage Joe has called on two of his friends to help. He told me that one of them is really hung...about like Joe. The other is closer to average like me. The two of them and Joe will do Marty. Pat will enjoy the efforts of Ken, Jack and Bill. She's done each of them before but never all at once. For me it will be the first time that I've watched either of them in this arrangement. Every other time I've been part of it, and I decided it would be fun once to just watch the action. We are all looking forward to another exciting "massage" night. 10118 1.59/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment