Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Soccer Mom's Dark Desire

Soccer mom?s dark desire By: First but not last Hi, my name is April Jones; I am a 35-year-old homemaker and mother of two beautiful children. I stand 5-2 120 lbs with long red hair and I am in great shape. I have been married 12 years now to a wonderful man and am happily married. My kids are both in school so I have lots of time at the house alone when they are at school. Things had been pretty ho hum around here until our new neighbors moved in. Mark and his wife Kim was an older couple, Mark was 45, Kim was 42, and they were a very nice couple. They even had a son Danny who was a senior in high school. The one thing I have not mentioned is that they were black. Mark and Kim were the first black family ever to move into our small town. My husband and I had had them over a couple of times for dinner and drinks and we got along great. Kim and I would go shopping together at least once a week. Everything was normal until one afternoon when I was upstairs folding clothes and I heard a noise outside. It was a nice fall day and I had the windows up enjoying the fresh air when I heard this moan coming from outside the window. I slowly moved over to the window and looked out. I heard the moan going from below and looked down to see what was happening. From the angle I had, I could see right into Danny?s bedroom, and what I saw nearly floored me. I could see a red and white cheerleading outfit on the desk by the window and I could see Danny standing buck naked at the end of his bed, both his hands on the head of a blonde girl that was obviously performing oral sex on him. I was in shock never before had I ever seen anything like this in my life. The girl was bobbing her head back and forth giving Danny one hell of a blowjob. Then suddenly Danny turned to the side as he kicked his pants of his feet and I thought I would die. There sitting buck naked was Teresa a good friend of mines daughter, just smiling at Danny telling him to hurry up as she slid back in the bed. Then I looked at Danny as he removed his clothes, my god I thought that cannot be real. Sticking out from his body was the biggest and thickest dick I had ever seen in my life. He had to be at least 11 inches long and very thick. My mouth was wide open in shock at what I had just seen. He was nearly double the size of my husband. There right next door to me in plain sight was one of my best friend?s daughter?s sucking this huge black dick. My heart was pounding so hard I thought I would pass out. Teresa had lain back in the bed and was fingering herself and telling Danny something as he made his way between her legs. Danny buried his face in Teresa?s shaven pussy and began eating her like crazy. I could see Teresa?s head turning side to side, her long blonde hair covering the pillow. Danny continued to eat Teresa until I heard her say something to Danny. Danny then slid up between her legs and began grinding his hips against Teresa?s. I could not see it but I know he was rubbing that huge dick up and down her slit. Then I saw Teresa reach down between her legs and guide Danny to her entrance. Danny thrust forward and I heard Teresa moan ?Oh god yes? It was not long before Danny was moving his firm black ass up and down like a jackhammer pounding Teresa s hard as he could. Teresa had her legs wrapped around Danny?s back thrusting back at him with all she had. The two of them went at it for sometime that afternoon as I watched I amazement. Danny had even put Teresa on all fours and fucked her doggie style for a while. I could actually see his huge dick pumping in and out of her like a piston. I had been standing there watching for nearly an hour when I noticed that my pussy was soaking wet. I slid my fingers down in side my shorts and could feel that my panties were soaking wet. I was so turned on by what I had seen it was unreal. Teresa got up to go to the bathroom or something and Danny was lying in the bed stroking his huge cock, when he looked up and saw me watching him. Danny just smiled at me, gave a little wave, and continued to stroke his cock. I was frozen just standing there with my hand stuck in my shorts fingering my aching pussy, watching this 18-year-old kid stroke his huge magnificent cock. Teresa came back in to the room and in no time, Danny had her legs up on his shoulders pounding her with all his might. I could hear Teresa?s moans of pleasure as Danny slammed his cock over and over into her bald pussy. Danny and Teresa eventually finished their fuck session got dressed and they left. Soon after they left, I went to the bathroom, stripped down, and jumped in the shower. I was so horny I could not believe it, never had I ever felt so hot or had a craving to be fucked as I did right then. It was not long before I found myself rubbing my pussy and fingering myself to and orgasm I the shower. While in the shower I did something I had never done before, I shaved my pussy bare. The rest of the day, I spent walking around doing my normal chores, but I was in a constant state of arousal. I could feel my wet pussy sliding back and forth, as I walked around the house. That night my husband been and I had sex until he could no longer get it up. My husband wondered what had gotten in to me as he rolled over to go to sleep. I laid in the bed fingering myself to a couple more orgasms then finally went to sleep. The next day was normal I had gotten the kids away to school taken a shower. I was walking around the house in my towel getting ready to get dressed when I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly threw on my short silk robe and did not bother with panties. I opened the door and nearly passed out when I saw Danny standing there with a smile on his face. ?Mrs. Jones I need to talk to you about what happened yesterday if you do not mind? Danny said. I said sure come on in a shaky voice. Danny sat on the couch and we talked for a while, Danny wanted to make sure that I did not tell anyone about him and Teresa because it would get her in real trouble. I told him that I would not say a thing and that what happened between them was their business. As I sat there, I could feel my pussy becoming wetter and wetter by the minute. I kept glancing down at Danny?s crotch and kept having flashes of him fucking Teresa shoot through my mind. Would you like something to drink Danny a stammered as I stood up? ?Sure, Ice tea would be nice? Danny said. As I entered the kitchen my knees where shaken and my heart was about to pound out of my chest. God I have to get him out of here before I do something I will regret, I thought to myself. I went to the refrigerator and bent over looking for the ice tea when I felt two strong hands touch my hips. ?Maybe I can help you find what you are looking for Mrs. Jones? I heard Danny say as his hands began caressing my bare ass. I just stayed bent over holding on to the refrigerator as Danny caressed my ass with his hands. ?Just what are you looking for Mrs. Jones?? Danny said as he pressed his bulging crotch against my bare ass. I am looking for the ice tea Danny I stammered. ?It is right there April, you sure that?s what you are really wanting? Danny said to me. No, I moaned back as I could feel Danny?s huge bare cock pressing against the crack of my ass. I was gone I could feel my juices beginning to run down my thighs. ?Why don?t you tell me what you really want April?, Danny said in this deep voice. Oh, god help me Danny I want you to fuck me with that big dick of yours, I moaned. ?I think I can arrange that baby, let?s go up stairs to your bedroom? Danny told me. I led Danny to the bedroom where he told me to take off my robe and to finger myself while he undressed. I watched as Danny shed his clothes, my god I gasp, he was even bigger than I had thought. Danny moved in between my legs and began rubbing his huge cock up and down my slit, ?Damn April you are soaking wet? Danny said to me. I was so damn horny it hurt inside I had to have him in me. I grabbed Danny?s dick, guided it to the opening to my pussy, and begged him to fuck me. With one push, Danny slid 3 or 4 inches into my aching cunt causing me to have a huge orgasm. Ohhhhhhhhhh god I yelled as my pussy burned as he stretched it open more than it had ever been. ?Damn April you?re as tight as Teresa is? Danny told me as he worked deeper into me. I was moaning like mad, as he slid his beautiful cock deeper and deeper into me. ?Your husband must have one small dick,? Danny grunted as he thrust forward burying 9 inches into me. ?That?s alright though April, because I?m going to open this pussy up real good for him,? Danny grunted as he thrust all 11-1/2 inches into me. Ohhhhhhh goddddddddd I screamed my pussy was stretched wide open. My pussy was on fire every inch of it was burning as Danny held his cock balls deep in me. ?So April how?s it feel to have your pussy stuffed with 11 inches of thick black cock? Danny ask me. I love it, feels so good I whimpered as the pain subsided and pleasure took over. I had never felt such pleasure in my life; my entire pussy was throbbing with pleasure. Danny began to slide in and out of me slow at first but soon he was pounding my pussy without mercy shaking the entire bed. I felt as though he was turning my pussy inside out as he withdrew and rammed back in me. I began cumming over and over again, as I felt his cock opening me up more and more. ?Can your husband give you a fucking like this?? No I yelled back at Danny. ?That?s right baby just remember this is my pussy now isn?t it? Oh god yes your pussy Danny all yours baby. I had surrendered myself to this 18-year-old boy and I knew it. ?Here it comes baby going to fill your stretched pussy full of my hot cum? Danny grunted as he began slamming harder than ever into me. God not on the pill moaned, pull out Danny please. Then I felt the first shot of hot cum hitting the walls of my pussy, sending me into the most intense orgasm in my life. I wrapped my legs around this 18 year old stud and milked he beautiful cock of every drop of cum. Give it to me Danny I yelled, fill your hot white slut with your cum. Danny and I laid there for several minutes catching our breaths, his cock buried balls deep as I milked his cock with my pussy. ?Damn April that was pretty hot? Danny told me as he began sucking my tits. I grabbed Danny?s head and kissed him passionately, our tongues touching each other?s as we kissed. Within in minutes I could feel Danny?s cock harden and we began to grind our hips together. I took two more loads of Danny?s hot cum that afternoon before he left. I was hooked I lost count of how many orgasms I had had that afternoon. After Danny, left I jumped in the shower and cleaned up. That night when my husband and I went to bed, I could still feel Danny?s cum leaking from my well-fucked pussy. Therefore, when my husband decided he wanted to eat me I tried to discourage him, but to no avail. Soon my husband had his face buried in my pussy eating me clean. At first I was kind of hesitant but once he started eating me the thought of Danny?s cum being eaten by my husband really turned me on so I humped his face for all it was worth emptying my cum filled pussy onto his tongue. As I laid there being eaten I could not wait until to feel Danny?s hot cum shooting in me again. Let me know what you think you can email me at steel255@hotmail.com 18212 2.36/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment