Sunday, March 25, 2012

Jewish Glory Hole Wife Pt 2

JEWISH GLORY HOLE WIFE Pt 2 By Dr. Bone For months I watched the secret video I had made of my wife; Beth; pumping that huge black cock through the glory hole in our basement. Beth, had got into an accident with my brand new; and yet to be insured car; and to make it up to me she had reluctantly granted me part of a long standing fantasy of mine; to watch her handle a big black dick. But she did not want to see the guy, so she could not be recognized by him in the off chance they should meet in the street; hence the glory hole. Beth, a nice Jewish girl from Brooklyn, jerked and even sucked on that monster cock, but would not take his load in her mouth, letting him spunk all over her clothing. I tried to get her to repeat the experience for months but to no avail. Then one day my wife?s friend Erica came over. ?Is your wife at home?? she asked knowing full well that Beth was at work. I told her no, and she asked if she could come in even as she walked through the door. Erica was the opposite of Beth both physically and mentally. Beth was small with a very tight little body and brown hair; Erica had fat tits and a round soft ass. Beth was a bit on the quiet side; Erica was a bit brassy, her personality matching the color of her red hair. She sat down on the couch. I looked at her tits, I couldn?t help it, she flashed me a quick smile. ?Look, I borrowed your laptop to work on my taxes. And I saw the video.? Said Erica cutting to the chase. My blood froze. I had told Beth never to lend out the laptop to anyone. Now Erica had seen the video of Beth sucking off the guy through the glory hole. My thoughts ran to what she would want next; was it going to be blackmail? ?Look I am not going to tell anyone so relax. As a matter of fact I might be able to help you.? I asked her how. ?Maybe I could give Beth a little nudge and help guide her into taking that fat cock into her pussy. You know a little friendly advice.? I felt my cock start to rise. Erica gave my crotch a quick look and smiled herself. ?What do you want in return?? I asked. ?Well how about this, I have something on you, now you can have something on me.? I asked her what that was. ?I want to use that glory hole as your pretend wife, but I will take that cock everywhere, and play the role of the reluctant wife, persuaded to try black cock.? She said as I got even stiffer. I was shocked to say the least. I knew Erica was wild, but not this wild. ?So what do you think? I can be your prudish Jewish wife and you can help me discover interracial sex. And as an added bonus you can film me and have something to hold over my head; so your secret is safe.? She said getting up. She walked over to me and got down on her knees and reached for my belt. ?What are you doing?? I asked as she undid my zipper and pulled out my cock. ?Sealing the deal, don?t worry, nothing is wrong, after all you are my husband. Or at least you are going to play him? She said taking my cock into her mouth. We waited for a weekend when my wife was going to take the kids upstate to their grandparents and Erica?s husband was going to be on the road on business . I made arrangements with the same guy who had been on the other side of the hole when my wife was there, not that it took much persuading. Erica came over wearing a tight sweater and a black skirt that hugged her ass perfectly. ?What is it that you want me to do?? she said in mock horror. ?I can?t believe it.? She said as I lead her to the basement. She was intent on acting the role which was more than fine by me. She walked up to the hole in the wall and nothing happened for a moment or so, then the guy stuck his cock through the wall. Even semi-hard it was bigger than she had ever seen. ?Oh! My! Honey what do you want me to do with this?? She said. I told her I wanted to see her put her hands around it and jerk it off for starters. I put my arm around her and walked her closer to the wall, ?Honey?? she cried out as I took her hand by the wrist and moved it towards him, until her hand touched his cock. She pulled her hand away as if she had touched a hot stove; grabbing her hand by the wrist I placed it back on his cock. She gave me a look that asked ?Is this okay?? I nodded, Erica?s hand encircled his cock, she gave it a test pump, then she started to pulling on it up and down. With each stroke it got bigger and bigger, his eggplant colored head growing to its full size. Erica?s eyes were wide. I don?t think even she was ready for how big it was. ?I can?t believe you are making me do this.? She said pouting, ?Honey do you like to watch me stroke this big African cock?? she said looking at me with her big doe eyes. ?It is so, so black, and big. I don?t think I can take that in me. It would ruin me.? I told her she was going to do everything today, including taking it in her. She bent slightly forward and pressed his cock against her sweater encased tits leaving a small string on it when she pulled away. She pumped it with both hands using one hand along the shaft and the other one to twist the head ever so slightly. I walked behind her and whispered in her ear ?Now I want to see you to take that big cock in your mouth.? I reached around and squeezed her tits; after all she was my wife. She looked aghast telling me she could not believe her own husband wanted her to do such a thing. I took a pillow from the couch and put it on the floor and told her to get on her knees and suck on it. I pushed down on her shoulders and slowly Erica got onto her knees, she looked at me and made me swear not to tell anyone. ?If this gets out my reputation is ruined.? She said and I really think she meant it. I knew her husband would divorce her in a snap. ?Oh my!? she said as she held cock steady with both hands wrapped around it. She looked at me and I nodded. She moved her face towards it and kissed the head of it. Then her tongue licked the very tip. She braced herself and opened her mouth as wide as she could and took it in. Shit the sight of her face all distorted around that huge dick turned me on more than I thought possible. She fell into a rhythm as she sucked his cock, the spit running down her chin as she did so. I told her to play with her tits. She grabbed her breasts squeezing them through her sweater. ?Spit on his cock.? I said in a quiet voice. ?What!? she said somewhat shocked. I told her to clear her throat and really spit on it. She did so, then she stuck it back in her mouth. ?Deeper, take his cock deeper.? She took nearly half of that monster shaft down her throat. I went behind her and gently held the back of her head. When I saw she did not object I pushed her head slightly forward. Sensing what was going on on the other side of the wall he thrust his cock into her mouth. I pushed her head further forward, holding it while he face fucked her. Her face turned a bright beet red. Then she gagged a bit. I let her cough and then grabbed the back of her head again and pushed it against the hole in the wall letting his cock slam deeper down her throat than I thought possible. I let go and let her suck on his cock some more. I told her how sexy she looked with that monster cock in her mouth; and told her I knew how to make it even sexier. I went behind her, and slowly button by button opened her sweater revealing her fat tits. I wanted to suck on them right then and there, but I had to keep my head about me in more ways than one. ?Take his cock and slap your boobs with them.? She looked a little amused , but she did what I asked. ?You like that? How about this? she said lightly slapping herself across the face with it. I told her to remove her bra. She undid her bra letting her boobs tumble out. ?Rub his head against your nipples.? She slapped her tits with his cock again then holding onto it by the head she drew circles on and around her nipples, then she pressed the tip against them, we could hear him groan from the other side of the wall. She even held his cock upwards and sandwiched it between her fat tits. ?Come on suck on it I told her. Show me what a slut you are for black dick.? She sucked on it harder and harder, as her hands flew up and down the shaft. I told her when she came she had better swallow it all, every drop. He started to grunt and groan. I got behind her and held her head steady and pushed it forward. When he came it was all in her mouth, I could hear Erica swallow as fast as she could, but the cum still ran down her chin. When he was done I told her to milk his cock until it was dry. When she was done he pulled his cock back into the hole. I got Erica a beer from the basement fridge to wash down the load; then a wet towel to wipe her face. As I did this I could see the guy peeking through the hole to get a look at her. I kissed Erica telling her what a good wife she was, but that she was not done yet. ?Honey I don?t know. It is so big. She said. ?I might stretch my pussy out too much. You really want me to do this? To take another man?s cock inside of me?? I grabbed ?my wife? and kissed her deeply again squeezing her tits as I did so. I told her ?More than anything. I want to see you get fucked by that big cock you were sucking on.? I undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing stockings with a garter belt under it. I slid her panties down, but not off and turned her around, from behind the wall was the sound of a wrapper opening, and his cock emerged with a rubber on it. I backed my ?wife? up against the wall. He pulled his cock back. Then he slowly pushed forward, Erica reached back and lined herself up so the head of his cock was at the edge of her pussy. She put her hands on her knees to support herself as he pushed his cock into her. She made a long groan as it slowly slid inside of her. ?Oh fuck I can?t believe I am doing this.? She said as his cock finished sliding into her. I pushed her so her ass cheeks were fully against the wall. She started to moan and groan as her pussy was pounded like never before. ?Oh! Shit! Yes! Fuck me with that big cock. Fuck me!? My own cock was ready to explode just watching the display of interracial lust. Her ass rippled with each thrust while her big tits swung in rhythm. I reached back and helped my ?wife? by rubbing her clitoris as she was fucked. She came, with a small orgasm, then another, each one building and building and building. Until she fell forward onto the floor. I helped her get back up. I held her to brace her as he slammed his cock back into her. He fucked her harder and harder until he groaned and came, he thrust a few more times and pulled out of her, she looked a little bit disappointed like she wanted even more; then a minute later he dropped the cum filled rubber through onto our side of the wall. He knocked on the wall once, then we heard him walk up the steps and open the door to leave. ?Oh fuck! That was so good.? Erica said. Then I don?t know what came over me. I grabbed her kissing her deeply. Before I knew it I threw her onto the couch and was on top of her fucking her super-wet pussy as I sucked her tits. Before I came in her I pulled out and straddled her chest and tit fucked her until I came all over her neck. In a state of super-lust I spread her legs and licked her pussy until she could not even think straight and when my cock was hard again I fucked her a second time.. ?You liked watching me fuck that black stud?? she asked playing the wife again. I told her yes. ?How does my pussy feel now that it has been black used? Black owned. The next time do you want him to finish inside of me? Is that what you want?? she said, then she whispered she was on the pill and told me to cum inside of her, I blasted her with the hardest load of my life. After we got dressed she thanked me and said she would help persuade my wife; and with any luck I would get to see that big black cock inside of her. I could hardly wait. Feedback is always welcome at: drbonefeedback@yahoo.com 10017 1.84/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment