Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What's In a Name?

The following events took place approximately two years ago. My wife Nicole and I had been married for about three years. It was the second time around for both of us. I am ten years older then her, which puts her now at twenty nine. Nicole is an incredibly sexy woman, and I had always felt lucky to have married her. Most of my friends thought I was pretty lucky too. She is of Italian descent, with olive colored skin, and big dark brown eyes that can take your breath away. She is petite at 5?5? and 110 pounds. She has great legs, and a small but shapely ass. Shortly after she split with her first husband, Nikki found herself in a bad way financially. Her first husband was a real asshole, and wasted whatever money they had on booze and drugs. He was also physically abusive, all of which eventually caused her to leave him after five years of marriage. Fortunately they did not have any children. She had married very young at eighteen, probably in part due the early death of her parents. She needed a home, and thought marriage was the way to get one, so she married her high school sweet heart. When they split, she had no where to go except to a girlfriends. The secretary job that she had was not paying the bills. Her girlfriend worked a couple of nights a week at a strip club in the city, and was making good cash doing so. Combined with her regular job, her friend was able to pay the bills and live in reasonable comfort. She convinced Nikki that she could do just as well dancing a few nights a week, especially with her sultry looks and cute body. At first Nikki wanted no parts of dancing; she wasn?t ?that type of girl?. But as things got tighter and tighter financially, her pride of not wanting to mooch off of her friend trumped her reservations of being a ?stripper?, and she agreed to give it a shot. Her friend taught her the ropes and took Nikki down to the club she danced at and introduced her to the owner for a ?tryout?. With her looks and natural dancing ability, she was of course ?hired? on the spot. I say ?hired? because the girls actually paid the club for use of the stage in order to work the crowd for tips. So you really didn?t get ?hired?, but were given permission to dance in the club and work the patrons for tips and lap dances. After working there a brief time, it soon became obvious to Nikki that the girls with the larger breasts made the most money. They didn?t even seem to have to work very hard for it. Her friend took her to the same doctor who had done her breast job (whom she also occasionally dated) and Nikki promptly got herself a beautiful set of 36D?s. I think the doctor probably went a little overboard on the size, given Nikki?s petite build, but after all, she was dancing for a living at the time. The doctor was more then happy to finance the cost, since he knew Nikki?s income was about to increase as a result of his handiwork. Nikki did not dance all that long, because she never did feel all that comfortable being almost naked on stage in front of all those strange men., She also said that some of the guys could be real pigs during the lap dances. She worked just long enough to payoff the boob job, and then quit. She also got a better job with a local accounting firm as a bookkeeper. She is a math wiz, and immediately excelled in her new job, and before long was making more money and doing work that she liked and felt good about. She had been working for the accounting firm for about a year when we first met. I own my own business, and she began working on my account when the bookkeeper who had been handling my things quit. For me it was love at first sight, and it wasn?t long before we were dating, and the next thing you know I proposed. Even though I was ten years older then her, we seemed to get along great and have a lot of fun together. When we first met, I knew nothing of her dancing days. Though she was not prudish, she tended to come across somewhat conservative. She always dressed stylishly, yet in a conservative way. In fact, the first time that I saw her with no top on I think my eyes almost popped out of my head, because I had no idea she had such a great rack. I later learned that she was self conscience of her breasts, and tended to cover them up more often then not because if she didn?t, men stared at them and it brought back memories of the strip club, which was a time in her life she would just as soon forget. Soon after we married, she came to work for my company full time as my controller. We worked well together, and it was a relief to have someone in the office that I could trust. I had always thought that our sex life was pretty good. For me it definitely was. Nikki had a spectacular body, sexy eyes and mouth, and quite frankly, I could never get enough of her. If I had any reservations, it was that sometimes I got the feeling that she just wasn?t as satisfied after sex as me, yet she always assured me that she was. I would try to spice things up as best I knew how, occasionally using toys and role playing, which she seemed to enjoy, and so did I. I often could not help myself from ejaculating before it seemed like she was ready for me to, but she was just such a turn on that I couldn?t help it. My penis is of decent length, about six inches, but is a little on the thin side. She never once indicated that I was not adequate in the sack. It is against this backdrop that something happened which would dramatically change our marriage. As I started out at the beginning, we had been married for about three years when I got a call from Luke, one of my lifelong friends from the old neighborhood where I grew up. Luke was one of three brothers who lived up the street from me. His oldest brother was in my class, and then there was a middle brother, and then Luke. I was a senior when Luke was a freshman, but because of his older brothers, we became good friends, and stayed that way. Luke became a freelance photographer, often going on assignments for major news organizations. Luke had not been able to be at our wedding, because he was on assignment in Europe at the time. It was supposed to be a temporary thing, but ended up lasting almost three years. He was going to be passing through our city on his way out west to visit his parents where they had retired, but wanted to stop and see us, since he always felt bad about not being able to attend our wedding. I was excited to hear he was going to be in town, and invited him to stay with us for a few days. He agreed, so when his flight arrived, I picked him up at the airport and brought him to the house. I have to admit, I like to show off some of my success to the guys when I get the chance. Nikki and I had bought a new house when we got married, and it?s pretty impressive. It sits on two acres in a big city suburb. It is 6,000 square feet and has a built in pool with hot tub. I also like showing off my new wife, and because Luke was al 3127 1.39/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment