Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Janet

JANET By: Greg Smith True, the sight of watching a large black cock slide in and out of my 21 year old, blue-eyed, blonde wife's pussy as she squirms with delight from the pleasure of the black organ pumping deep inside her and sharing between us the knowledge that I enjoy watching her get fucked as much as she does getting fucked to climax by one of her three black studs, IS stimulating to me. True, also, that it IS enjoyable for me to watch her suck a ten inch, deeply black cock to the point where her boyfriend shoots a load of cum that could fill a shot glass right into her mouth, she only swallowing the massive amount of cum after opening her mouth wide enough for me to see the whiteness from the black cock coat and slide around the pinkness of her tongue, dribble out the corners of her mouth. That's all great. Still a fine turn-on for me. That's why me jerking off to the rhythm of her fucking or sucking one of her black sex partners is still the order of the day. I mean, of course, that I stroke my cock in sync to the one sliding into my wife at the time. One thrust of the black cock into my wife's tight young pussy or mouth, one stroke of my hand on my own cock. I try to cum at the same time Janet's boyfriend (any of the three she has) cums in her, too. Difference is, his (their) cum goes in her, my cum drops on the floor. Speaking of cum-on-the-floor, we have a rule, Janet and me: I am not to fuck her at all in any way in any manner, since we believe, as Anglo husband and wife, that the only cock that should go into a white woman is black cock. Surely the Anglo male population by now realizes that the white woman prefers it that way, that the white man--deep inside--desires this. I used to fuck Janet wearing a condom so my Anglo cum would not pollute her but realized that the true goal of any white couple should be for the white male to simply jerk himself off while his wife or girlfriend receives the cum of black cock deep inside her. Our goal--Janet and mine--is to convince more white couples to follow in our steps. That is the purpose of these articles. In any case, since Janet and I have been married--four years now--the sequence has been to get her satisfactorily fucked by a black man as I watch and jerk off in sync to the two of them. Usually I manage to last as long as her boyfriend(s). What happens then (after he cums in her, I cum on the floor) is that Janet, full of cum from her dark stud, will walk over to where my cum has fallen on the floor and grind my cum into the floor with her foot. Her black boyfriend will then walk over and piss on the cum stain. The purpose for this is to make sure that the sperm in my cum is completely killed. Of course, although I don't fuck my wife, Janet, that doesn't mean that I can't taste her: Ever drink from a woman who has just climaxed? Caused by a half hour of being fucked by her boyfriend? Try it; you'll LOVE it!! I do!! Especially after she demands that I "place my cock on the alter of worship" before being allowed to drink from her. What that means is that my cock is placed between two wooden blocks, me on my knees before her, where she will then stand on the upper block, putting all her weight on my cock. I must recite how much I worship her, look forward to drinking from her and appreciate her before she stands down and allows the process to continue. OK, after Janet gets fucked to climax by one of her dark studs, and after my cum on the floor is ground into filth by my wife's feet, and after that cum is pissed on by her boyfriend and after my cock is crushed by her, my worship of her completed...I lie on my back...waiting for the biggest thrill (for me) of the evening (or morning or afternoon). This is my BIGGEST pleasure of the day (evening, afternoon, whatthefuckever). The thing I NEVER get enough of: That would be the golden shower from fresh-fucked Janet. Now, she can only do this one time a day, since she loses all her boyfriend's cum when she pisses into my mouth after being freshly fucked. And I REALLY prefer to drink her after she's climaxed from sex, so after-fucked-golden showers from Janet are my best of times. Since she gets fucked usually twice a day by her boyfriends, that still leaves enough cum in her cunt for the purpose of getting her pregnant by one of her black sex partners. She gets each boyfriend off twice, usually, that way she gets a load of cum inside her cunt and stomach from each visit. Naturally, I wish the golden shower could be more than once a day but I understand and support the reasoning behind its restriction to once daily only. It IS important that Janet keeps a minimum of her black boyfriends' cum inside her so she can get pregnant again (our three kids are the result of black cum impregnating her). Then, too, she simply is impossible to live with if she doesn't have that exotic cum seeping out of her cunt well into the evening--after her fucking is long over. She NEEDS that warmth inside her. Am I starting to get through to you white couples who've not accepted the new way? White wife, black cock; white man, cum on floor and sperm killed. Anyway, let's back there with me laying flat on my back: Janet, her satin- smooth, Swedish, long pale legs, her curly blonde hair that reaches down to her ass ruffled from the hard fucking she had just enjoyed, smiles down at me--as always. "Ready?" she will always ask me. Always. The same one word. "Ready?" I'm always VERY willing and ready, of course. I NEED this time of drinking from her. I enjoy it even MORE than the time spent watching her get fucked. I never reply to Janet's "ready," just open my mouth as wide as possible. Janet stands above me for a moment; lowers her cunt to about six inches from my mouth. (That's another rule, by the way: I am NEVER to have contact with her cunt with any part of my anatomy. My wife's cunt is devoted entirely to her black boyfriends' pleasure and use and is not for me to touch--even with my tongue). At about six inches from my wide-open mouth, her cunt begins to gush, her piss pouring into my mouth. Of course, her own orgasmic juices mixed with the black man's cum also flow into my mouth, down my throat. The mixture of her piss, her orgasmic cum, the black man's cum...all mixed and coming together in my mouth is like the taste of honey to a 'normal' person!! You HAVE to experience this to fully enjoy it! HAVE to!! I tell you there is NOTHING better than this taste of Anglo female piss and orgasmic juices mixed with the cum of a black man...all freshly-flowing out of your wife's cunt and into your gratefully-receiving male, Anglo mouth, you on the floor on your back, your own cum having been ground into filth by your wife's foot, pissed on by her black lover, you having jerked yourself off in sync to your wife's fucking by the black man's ten inch cock and having completed your worship of her, your cock throbbing from the pain and pleasure inflicted on it by her feet... Ah, new recruits to the new order, now, huh? For you white guys reading this, I suggest you show this story to your wife or girlfriend so the process is well-understood. She'll love the idea, I assure you. Oh, and by the way, for you white guys, it's OK to jerk off between the sessions where your wife or girlfriend is taking the black cock. Just make sure your cum is deposited on the floor so your wife/girlfriend can grind the sperm until it is quite dead. That's important. Other ways to kill the Anglo sperm are to jerk off into a condom and then burn the condom. Another suggestion is for the wife to have her husband jerk off into his own hand then eat his cum. Four white couples in my area use that method. Or, as a new converted couple do, have the white man jerk himself off over the toilet and then flush his cum out into the sewer system. That's a good one, too. Hopefully, and soon, our sewers will be flowing with Anglo men's cum, as the white woman fills herself with the pleasant and superior seed of Africa. She (Anglo female) deserves this wonderful treat... 4795 1.20/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment