Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Desiring Another Man's Wife Ch. 03

I awoke the next morning in the guest bedroom. At some point Monique and I had moved there from the sofa. Monique wasn't in bed, and wasn't in the rest of the apartment either. I guessed she and Victor left earlier. Monique had been incredible. Her body was amazing, and so was her technique. She knew just want to do and when to do it to heighten my excitement and pleasure. She made me cum multiple times, more times than I thought possible in the span of just a few hours. But in the clarity that always follows sexual satisfaction, my thoughts focused on my wife Jen, not my new lover Monique. Victor had fucked her. That was clear from all the moans and grunts I heard coming from our master bedroom, and based on how long the moaning continued into the night, there was no doubt he fucked Jen multiple times. I made 2 mugs of coffee, and then opened the door to our bedroom. Jen was awake, sitting up in the bed and looking blankly at the wall, as if in shock. She had her knees pulled up against her chest, and the blanket pulled to just below her chin. I handed her a mug and joined her in bed. An awkward silence separated us. "Last night was crazy," I finally said. Jen nodded, but didn't say anything. "I got the impression they've done that before. I mean, swapped partners." Jen nodded again, but still didn't say anything. I remembered the cries I had heard the night before. I touched her arm. "Did he hurt you?" She shook her head. "No, he didn't hurt me," she said softly. "So ... you liked it?" She hesitated, started to say something then stopped. Finally she shrugged. "I don't know," she said, still looking at the wall. "It was different." She looked at me. "Did you like it?" I hesitated too, afraid the truth would hurt her feelings. "Like you said, it was different," I finally said. Jen studied me for long moments, and then nodded. The phone rang. I picked it up and listened for a few minutes, and then hung up. "That was Victor. He said they had a great time last night. He invited us to their place next Saturday." The thought of being with Monique again got me hard. But I tried to hide my excitement. Jen looked at me. "Do you want to go?" I shrugged, and tried to keep my voice neutral. "One more time might be fun." Jen looked at me searchingly. "Well ... okay," she said, her voice soft and so low I could barely hear her. "One more time." ********************************************** The week passed slowly, as my anticipation for another evening with Monique kept me constantly hard. I fretted about Jen with Victor again, but my consuming lust for Monique help me bury my jealousy. Victor and Monique arrived. As always, Monique looked luscious, showing plenty of cleavage and leg. She came to me and we kissed hello. We chatted as we waited for Jen to finish dressing. We joked about the costumes we were planning to wear at the upcoming Halloween party at the club. I told them I was thinking of dressing as Harry Potter, and I was trying to talk Jen into dressing as a school girl. "Young school girls turn you on, do they?" Monique asked flirtatiously, coming to me and wrapping her arm around my waist. "You're such a bad boy. I love it." Monique's arm was still around me when Jen emerged from our bedroom. My jaw dropped when I saw her. She looked incredible. She wore a lycra black dress that clinged to her body. It ended around mid-thigh, and her long shapely legs were encased in sheer black hose. Sexy curly strands of her blonde hair framed her pretty face, and she wore bright red lipstick. I was stunned. Could this sexy, alluring woman be my wife? I wanted to hold and kiss her, to make sure I wasn't dreaming. But my arm was still around Monique. Jen hesitated as she took in the situation, seeing me with Monique and Victor standing alone. Then she walked by me and went to Victor, kissing him hello. We left our apartment and walked to the waiting limo. Before leaving the apartment we re-aligned ourselves to walk with our spouses, since people we knew were everywhere. As we walked to the limo I wanted to tell Jen she looked gorgeous, but she seemed standoffish so I didn't get a chance. Jen and I sat together in the limo, and Victor and Monique sat facing us. They poured champagne, and I clumsily spilled a little on my shirt. "Oh, you poor thing, let me help you," Monique cooed. She moved over to me and knelt on the thickly carpeted floor as she dabbed the spill with a napkin. "Hey, I'm getting lonely over here," Victor said with a smile. "It's okay," Monique assured Jen as she rubbed my chest with the napkin. "I'll take good care of Michael." Jen smiled (although it looked a little forced), and then she joined Victor. Monique joined me on my seat, and snuggled into my arm. Despite being so close to this former SI swimsuit model, I couldn't keep my eyes off my wife. I couldn't get over how stunning she looked. I had never seen her show so much leg, and they looked more fabulous than ever in the sheer black hose. My attention was drawn back to Monique, as I felt her hand drop to my leg. She leaned into me and nuzzled my neck, as her hand moved up my leg, finally cupping my crotch. Jen watched as Monique fondled me. I almost jumped when I felt Monique rub me, and as always her touch made me almost shudder with pleasure, but with Jen sitting just across from us I tried to hide my pleasure, and instead I laughed nervously. Jen showed a hint of a frown, and looking into my eyes, she took Victor's hand and placed it on her thigh. That was all the encouragement Victor needed, and immediately he began caressing Jen's thigh. It was bad enough to see Victor's hand on my wife's thigh. But watching that large black hand moved up her leg towards the bottom of her dress was more than I could take. I was about to rescue my wife when Monique slid between my legs. In what seemed like a single motion, she pulled out my cock and took me into her mouth. It felt good to be inside Monique's warm mouth, her tongue soft and probing. She was an expert cock-sucker. Despite what Victor was doing to my wife, I couldn't help but moan and throw my head back into the seat. Monique was amazing, working me to the brink of orgasm and then easing up, keeping me on the edge of cumming for long excruciating minutes. I panted as Monique teased me, giving me slivers of pleasure while denying me the orgasm I craved. As I struggled for breath, I looked over to Victor and Jen. I had almost forgotten about them. Victor's mouth covered Jen's, and his hand was under her skirt. He pushed his hand against Jen's thigh. Understanding what Victor wanted, Jen uncrossed her legs. Victor moved his hand from Jen's outer thigh to her inner, and continued his upward journey this time between my wife's legs, edging her dress higher and higher as he moved. My eyes grew wide as I saw what Jen wore under her dress. She was wearing real stockings! And as Victor pushed her dress higher, I saw the stockings were attached to the straps of what surely was a garter belt! I couldn't believe it. Other than our wedding day, Jen had never worn real stockings, much less a garter belt. The sight of my wife in such sexy lingerie pushed me over the edge. I convulsed and shot my load into Monique's mouth. Victor's hand disappeared under Jen's dress. Jen moaned and arched her back, a clear signal Victor had reached her panties and was fingering her. Jen writhed as Victor played with her. Victor moved Jen's hand to his crotch. "Take me out and stroke me," he commanded. Until that moment I hadn't noticed the huge tent formed in Victor's pants. Jen unzipped him and reached inside. "Easy, easy!" he exclaimed as she began pulling him out. Jen tried again, being more careful and going slower, and this time she managed to pull him out. My eyes grew wide at the sight of Victor's cock! He was huge, at least twice as long and thick as mine, with thick veins running up the sides and capped by a large bulbous head. There was no way my petite wife could get that huge monster inside her. Seeming to read my mind, Victor grinned at me. "Don't worry, she liked it last time. She had to get used to it, but by the end she was loving it, weren't you babe?" But Jen didn't answer. Instead, her body tensed as she orgasmed from Victor's finger fucking. We arrived at Victor and Monique's house (mansion better describes it). We had a drink and were about to separate into separate bedrooms when I pulled Victor aside. "You know, we haven't talked about birth control," I said to him. In the spontaneity of our first swap, I didn't get a chance to tell him Jen wasn't on any birth control. Victor smiled and clapped me on the shoulder. "All taken care of, buddy, no need to worry." I smiled back. I had already assumed that, at his age, he had long ago gotten a vasectomy, but it was good to hear him confirm it. We separated into different bedrooms. Once again Monique was incredible, and I came multiple times. She didn't make me wear a condom, but I made sure to pull out, especially since she always welcomed my cum on her beautiful face.   ****************************************** The next few days were strained between me and Jen. By unspoken agreement we didn't talk about what we did behind closed doors with Victor and Monique. Seeing my wife with another man bothered me too much, and I sensed my being with another woman bothered Jen as well. I rationalized our swinging as a phase we were going through. We were still young, and it was good to get these things out of our system. But, as far as I was concerned, this phase of our marriage was over. I had asked Jen when she had bought the new dress and lingerie. Jen told me Victor had bought them for her, and sent them to her office. That made me furious. I didn't like another man buying my wife clothes, and sending them to her behind my back. But I hid my anger, knowing I had no right to be mad given what I had done with Monique. Monique was a jaw-dropping beauty; there was no doubt about that. But it was Jen I kept thinking about. She had looked incredible in that tight black dress, and the recent memory of her shapely legs in the black thigh high stockings was etched in my mind. Maybe in the years of our marriage I had forgotten how sexy and pretty my wife was. Maybe instead of asking Jen to wear tight skirts and garter belts, I should have bought them for her, and then she would have worn them for me, like she had for Victor. Monique was something else. A part of me ? okay, a big part ? still lusted over her. But having to share my wife with Victor was too high a price to pay. I decided to quit the country club, and end our relationship with Victor and Monique. I closed my office door and took the elevator down to my car. We went down 5 floors, and then 3 people got in, two guys my age and a young schoolgirl. The girl wore a sweet pink bow in her long dark hair, and a school uniform, with a jacket over a crisp white blouse and a short pleated skirt. The skirt was short and the girl had shapely, long legs. She wore white, knee high socks and classic saddle shoes. I felt guilty for ogling such a young girl, but I saw the other two guys were salivating over her as well. The 2 guys got off the elevator, leaving me alone with the young girl. Seeing only a partial profile, she looked to be 15 or 16. "Jail-bait," I thought to myself, silently chuckling. Then the girl turned to me, and my heart skipped a beat. It was Monique! She smiled at me. "Do you like?" she asked as she sweetly pirouetted on her tip toes. "You said you liked young school girls, remember?" I stood speechless. Monique must have been in her mid-thirties, but with the pink bow in her hair and no make-up, she easily passed for a high school freshman or sophomore. I looked at her again, my eyes moving from the pink bow in her hair, to the saddle shoes on her feet. She looked exactly like a school girl returning home from school. But looking closer, I saw subtle differences. Her white blouse was conservatively buttoned almost to her neck, but the material was so light, I could see the lace of her white bra. Her skirt was shorter than what a real high schooler would wear, not even falling to mid-thigh. And she wore ultra sheer nude stockings. Were they pantyhose, or could she possibly be wearing a garter belt under such an innocent outfit? "Oh, my shoe's come untied," she said, moving one leg in front of the other. "Could you tie it for me?" As in a hypnotic dream, I pushed the HOLD button on the elevator, and then got on my knees and tied her shoe. As I did she rubbed her calf against my cheek. The feel of her school girl knee high socks against my skin sent shivers down my spine. I ran my hands over her newly tied saddle shoe, over her white knee high sock, and then onto her knees, feeling the silkiness of the sheer nude nylons. "You're a naughty man," she said in a school girl voice as she pressed her stocking-clad thigh against my face. "You shouldn't be touching me like that." I kissed her silky thigh, while my hands traveled up her shapely leg. She pressed the toe of her saddle shoe against my crotch, making me grimace with pain but also shudder with pleasure. "What are you doing?" she said, feigning shock and fear as my hands passed the lacy tops of her stockings and moved to her bare thighs above. She WAS wearing thigh highs and a garter belt! Monique rubbed my hard-on with the sole of her saddle shoe, the feel of the classic school girl shoe being more erotic than the stiletto of a Manolo Blanik fuck-me-pump. I pushed her skirt up to reveal lacy white panties that no doubt matched her bra. I saw with satisfaction that her panties were damp, her clit forming a camel toe in the soft material. "No, no," Monique protested as I pulled her panties aside and darted my tongue between the folds of her hairless pussy. "No, don't do that," she said as I pulled one of her shapely legs over my shoulder, opening her wider for my exploring tongue. "No, stop touching me there, it's naughty," she moaned as I licked her clit. "No, it's bad, it's bad," she protested as she cradled the back of my head with her hands and pulled me closer to her. Suddenly Monique's body tensed and I felt her shudder as an orgasm ripped through her body. "You little slut," I sneered, enjoying this school girl fantasy. "You liked that, didn't you? You liked my tongue on your clit. You liked it so much you came." "No, no," Monique said as she pretended to sob. "I've never done that before." "Liar!" I tore open her blouse, the little white buttons flying everywhere. I squeezed her large tits in my hands. "You're a little slut, a whore, you let all the boys touch you. Next you'll say you've never let anyone touch these before." "I haven't!" she said, pretending to cry. "Stop, please, stop," she said, but through her bra I could feel her nipples stiffening. I reached down and ripped off her panties. Then I pulled one of her legs to my side, at the same time unzipping my pants and pulling out by hard dick. "No, no," Monique begged, feeling my erection against her. "I'm saving myself for my husband. Please don't." I shoved my cock into Monique's wet pussy. My lust consumed me, like a wildfire burning unchecked through a field of dry grass. Monique was magnificent! It felt like I was really fucking a school girl! Fucking a virgin! "Please, don't shoot inside me," Monique the young school girl begged. "Don't make me pregnant. Please!" "Then swallow my cum!" I said cruelly. I pulled out and roughly pushed Monique to her knees, and forced my cock into her mouth. I gripped Monique's silky dark hair as I savagely fucked her beautiful face, and when I came I stayed deep inside her mouth, pressing her nose against my pubic hairs, forcing her to swallow all of my jism. After I came I staggered backwards, my fall stopped only by the elevator wall. It had been the best sex I had ever had. Monique stood up and giggled. "Wow, you DO really like school girls, don't you?" Still panting, I looked down at her knees. Despite just coming, I felt my lust returning. Monique followed my eyes, and smiled knowingly. She bent over and ran her fingertips along her knees. She pouted. "You were so rough with me," she said, again in her school girl voice. "You made me tear my stockings." She teasingly ran her red nails along the runs. "Look how laddered they are, I won't be able to wear them again." She pouted again. "Will you buy me new ones?" I nodded, and she smiled. She bent down again, and pulled up her white knee high socks. They had gathered around her slim ankles during our fucking. I watched her and grew rock hard again. She played with her blouse, which was ruined, its buttons still scattered on the floor. "Would you like me to wear this again?" she asked almost shyly. I could only nod, my throat too dry to speak. She snuggled close to me and whispered in my ear, "I'll only wear it for you ... never for Victor." Then she got on her knees again, and cradled by hard cock between the baby soft flesh of her large breasts. It flashed through my mind that Jen had never given me a tit fucking; her breasts were too small. Reading my mind, Monique looked into my eyes. "Jen can never give you what I can give you." 11627 2.45/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment