Saturday, March 31, 2012

Out Voted

To: My Net Friends From: SeeShow Subj: His one vote is outweighed by his wife and lover. NOTE: I received this from someone on a BBS I call it "OUT VOTED" I'm an amateur photographer with a beautiful sexy wife. To add excitement to our sexual activities we've taken many hard-core photos at home after the kids were in bed or away at school (I have a job that allows me a lot of free afternoons). Several months ago my wife, Nora, told a neighbor about the pictures, and the neighbor then told her husband about them. A few days later, over a couple of six-packs, Keil got me to admit to the pictures, and even to show him the softer ones - ones that didn't show actual penetration or sex organs. I reviewed each photo carefully for content before passing it on to Keil, afraid that Nora might really be upset if I showed too much of her to Keil. Then he asked me if I would shoot some of Janace and him. I told him I didn't think it was such a good idea. Later the girls joined us and he told Janace that he had asked me to shoot some nudes of them. To my surprise Nora exclaimed, "That sounds like fun." Janace was hesitant, but said that if Nora could do it, she probably could do it Keil got up and said, "Let's go." I couldn't believe it. The three of them headed inside the house. I was further surprised when my wife brought out some more of our pictures. These ones were mostly of her, but they were very sexually explicit ones. It was obvious that she didn't mind if Keil saw her this way. As I started setting up my lights and stuff, some stronger drinks were mixed to give everyone courage. Janace was still a little unsure, so Nora suggested she start with some semi-nude or swimsuit shots. They left the room. Keil and I drank some more and looked through some of the photos Nora had brought out. Keil studied the pictures of Nora very closely. They really showed off her firm tits and blonde pubic hair. The shots of her playing with her cunt and using a few toys really was affecting him. His hard-on was quite apparent. I'm not sure what my reaction should have been to this other man's ogling of my wife's photos. But since they were only pictures I figured it was okay. Janace walked into the room wearing one of Nora's sheer baby-doll outfits. Since she's bigger than Nora, it really fit tightly and didn't hide any of Janace's charms. I guess I was getting quite aroused by her big tits. The pale green panties did not hide her dark pubic patch, and they were so tight they pulled up in her cunt lips and the crack of her ass. I was a little puzzled as Nora followed her into the room wearing a floor length bathrobe, but right now Janace had my attention. We took some shots with some simple movements. After only a little delay, her top came off, and a roll of film later the bottoms were gone. While trying to hide my hard-on, I shot many more photos. Janace had become quite at ease and was now spread-legged, busy bringing herself to a climax. When she came loudly, we were all surprised. As she settled down, she asked why she was the only one nude in front of my camera. I looked at Keil, thinking that he would soon be stripping. However, as I looked back toward Nora it was she who was the first to strip as she stepped out of her robe. I was taken, as always, by her beauty, but I was a bit resentful that she was willing to show herself off in the flesh when Keil was there. Nora was hugging Janace, telling her how proud she was of her. As they embraced, I instinctively started taking more pictures. Well, Janace was so hot she hugged and kissed Nora back. Moments later, they were locked in a deep French-kiss, grinding their bodies together. I was shocked because at one time Nora confessed that she had never made it with another women. I decided not to lose the moment and I went through an entire roll of film in record time. While I was reloading, they dropped to the floor, oblivious to Keil and me. Janace was on her back and my Nora was kissing her face and tits, working her way down to that secret spot between Janace's cunt-lips. As they got into a 69, I stole a glance at Keil and saw that his pants were down around his knees and he was pounding his hard-on. As the girls climaxed they rolled over and Janace held out her arms to Keil. He shed the rest of his clothes in a second and joined them. I expected Nora to come over by me, out of camera range, but she stayed there, encouraging Keil and Janace. Keil had mounted Janace right away, and after only a few minutes the fuck was over. It lasted long enough, however, for me to get some really sexy shots of them. Janace said she wanted to cum again, so she lowered her dripping cunt on his face and Keil began eating her out. Again, I concentrated on taking the pictures. I took some more of Nora, who was now playing with her slippery slit. What happened next came as a real shock to me. Nora stopped fingering herself and dropped to her knees and took Keil's limp cock in her mouth. I couldn't believe it. My Nora, who had always only had sex with me. I took her cherry, and now she was sucking on another guy's cock. I tried to speak but I really didn't know what to say. To keep from thinking more about my wife's sexy actions I concentrated on taking photos of the three of them getting it on together. Nora was deep-throating him, and it wasn't long before he filled her mouth with his hot cum. Janace was coming too. I was getting some great pictures. They slowly came back down, realized what happened and were a little self- conscious. They cleaned up and put their clothes back on, while I put away my gear. I processed the film. I have to admit that the pictures were really hot. I gave a bunch of them to Keil. A few days later Janace told Nora that Keil showed some of the pictures to guys he works with. They were so turned on by them that they asked to purchase some pictures. He wanted me to print up more, especially the ones of my wife Nora sucking his cock. He was getting five dollars for each of them. I was mad. Imagine all those monkeys drooling over Nora. I began to realize what an exhibitionist Nora was, because she wasn't upset at all. In fact, she was pleased that other men would pay that much for her snapshots. We all got together again at our house to discuss the sale of the pictures. Nora made several pitchers of strong martinis that we drank quickly. it was obvious that I was the only one against further picture sales. Keil told Nora some of the guys asked for special poses and she was very interested in finding out from him just exactly what they wanted. I resigned myself to the inevitable and sure enough, a half hour later we were taking pictures again. Keil took some pictures of me fucking Nora. I also took some pictures of Keil eating out Nora as Janace sucked his cock till he shot his load. He pulled out of his wife's mouth just in time to spill his load all over my wife's cunt and belly. In three months we've made over a thousand dollars. A guy we really don't know well offered us a hundred if he and his wife could join us. A friend of Janace's said she'd pay for shots of Keil getting it on with her. Deep down I think I want to quit, but Nora is enjoying herself and we're making a lot of tax-free money. Keil and Janace don't want to stop either so I have a feeling my one vote in four is not going to carry the day. 5194 1.25/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment