Saturday, March 31, 2012

Let's Call Her Delilah

She (let's call her Delilah) walked into the door with her hair still in a mess. Apparently, she didn?t remember to fix her hair after she was done fucking her two latest play toys. Not that it really mattered; I knew exactly where she had been the past several hours. At this point, we had been in an ?open? relationship for about a year. In this case, ?open? means that either of us could fuck whomever we wanted, as long as we ask for permission from the other first. She had already asked if she could do this, and as always, I said yes. Now was my favorite part. She always came home from her little adventures and let me fuck her while she tells me, in detail, just how much she loved fucking someone else. (or in this case, two someone elses) ?Nice hair.?, I said as she sauntered through the door, a mask of sated lustful desire still on her face. ?Oh, yeah, I forgot about it.? She replied, still in a sort of daze. She normally acts like this right when she gets done so I continue. I start to ask her how it was, how much fun she had. She sometimes requires a little coaxing to get her back into the mood. After just a few rightly placed questions I can tell that I am starting to turn her on again. Soon, she and I were sitting on the couch and she started to rub my cock. She started by saying how much she loved to have two guys inside her at once. How good their big hard dicks felt inside her. Before I know it she and I are both naked and she is riding my cock. I always wait a couple minutes into sex before I ask her to tell me the story. I can tell that she is replaying it in her head, and I love seeing the look on her face as she is thinking about fucking other guys. Before too long though, I decide I can?t wait any longer. I ask her what happened when she went over to the guy?s house. After she made me beg for the story for a couple minutes, she final started in with the story. This is what she said: ?Well I went over to M?s house, and C hadn?t shown up yet. So, M and I started drinking. After waiting for 45 minutes, we get a text from C, saying that he was going to be another 30 min. M smiled and said to me that it was just the right amount of time. I asked him ?For what?? You see, he wanted me to give him a blow job before C got there. That way, he said, he could last even longer when C got there. He could fuck me even better. I was already a little tipsy so I didn?t take much encouraging. M came across the room and we started kissing. We were standing up so he was already grabbing my ass. It didn?t take long for him to take off my shirt and start playing with my nipples. He turned my around and started to grind his dick on my ass while cupping my breasts. I love it when he does that, so I started grinding my ass back into his dick. Apparently, he couldn?t take it anymore and he turned me back around and forced me to my knees. It turned me on, how rough he was being. I think he could tell, because he grabbed me by the hair and told me ?Suck my fucking dick you whore?. I pulled out his HUGE cock and just stared at it for a second. I am always surprised by how big it is. (She told me it was about 9 or so inches). I started to put my mouth around it and take him all in. I loved seeing how much of it I could fit. He loved it too. He made me tell him how much I loved having his dick in my mouth. I of course, would always tell him. When I knew that he was getting close, I started to suck on his balls. He said that he wanted to finish on my face. I love it when he cumes on my face, so of course I agreed. I think he even made me beg for it. (the thought of her begging someone else for their cum on her face always turned me on) So, I started putting his balls in my mouth as he stroked himself to finish. He came all over my face and down my chest. After he finished he made me scoop every drop into my mouth and swallow it all. Turns out he was right, it was perfect timing. I have just enough time to clean up a little, and C got there. M and I were already pretty drunk, so we let C have a couple beers. Then, we all went into the bedroom. M laid down on the bed as C pushed me up against a wall and held my hands above my head. C said that he was very upset at me for sucking M off before he got there. I told him that he should punish me. He liked that Idea. While still holding my hands above myself he started playing with my tits through my shirt. He lowered the shirt down, exposing my breasts. He started sucking on them, which caused me to moan. I heard M say something like ?she doesn?t sound like she is being punished?, to which C replied, ?You know? You're right.? He stepped a couple feet away from me and told me to take off all my clothes. He called me a dirty whore and said that I shouldn?t even be wearing clothes. So, I slowly stripped down for them. The whole time I could feel their eyes on me. As soon as I way naked, He turned me so my face was to the wall and forced me against it like he was going to arrest me. Without any warning he spanked me hard. I yelped a little. He asked me how I liked it, and if I was sorry. I was feeling a little stubborn, so I said ?Is that all you got?? They both laughed at how much of a slut I was being. C spanked me several more times, till I was REALLY yelping. He asked if I had had enough. ?Yes sir? I replied. He always likes it when I call him sir as he is treating me like his own personal whore. He said that now that I had been punished it was time for me to even up the score. Before I had a chance to ask him what that meant he forced me onto my knees and shoved his dick in my mouth. He must have been at least kinda angry at me because he fucked my face even harder then he normally does. C?s cock isn?t as big as M?s, but he ALWAYS makes me gag more. I think that M liked the sound of me chocking on his friends dick, because I could hear him playing with his dick on the bed. C must have noticed to because he stood me up and ordered me to ?Help M out?. All I said was, ?Yes, sir.? And called onto the bed on my hands and knees and started to service M?s already hard dick. C just watched me for a minute, then started playing with my pussy. I was already soaking wet there, so it didn?t take much for him to get my ass wiggling as his fingers stroked my pussy. C asked me what he wanted them to do to me. I said that I wanted them to DP me. I told them how I was thinking about having them both inside of me all day, and I couldn?t take it anymore. I needed both of their dicks inside of me. So, I climbed up onto M?s dick. I was so wet, that I immediately took in his whole 9 inches. I rode his cock for a little bit. He grabbed my tits and sucked on them a little. I loved feeling his balls slap on my ass. Before too long, I felt C come up behind me. He started playing with my ass. He puthis fingers inside of it. He asked me if this is what I wanted. I moaned out ?Yes, C I want both of you inside of me. Please put your dick inside of me too. I want you to cum in my ass.? So he put just the tip of his dick in my ass, sorta teasing me. I loved it. Before I knew it his entire dick was in me. It felt so good having them both in me. Just stretching me out. I was moaning and moaning their names. ?oh, yes M! fuuuck me. Harder Harder. I want your cum! Please, C fill my ass up with your cuum. Fuck me fuck me! Fuckkk meee!? My body started to shake and I had an orgasm. M must have liked how my body was moving because he came inside of me. C complained that he was the only one that hadn?t gotten off yet. I told him how sorry I was, and that I was his to command. He told me to lay on my back on the bed and have my head hang off the said so my head was upside down. He wanted to fuck my face and cum all over it. He wanted me to go home to y boyfriend with two guys cum all over my face. He started fucking my face, making me gag with almost every stroke. Every time I started to squirm a little M would hold me down. All I could do was take it. I am actually surprised how much I liked him using my face. Every time, I gagged a little too much he would pull out and make me beg to put it back in. I had to apologize for not being good enough. He fucked me harder and harder in the mouth. I could tell he was getting close so I let him just use my mouth. He pulled out of my mouth and came all over my tits. He told me to rub his cum into my tits. He said that he wanted his cum on me when I came back to fuck my boyfriend.? At this point in her story, I had a massive orgasm. The thought that her tits that I had been periodically sucking on through the whole story had another man?s cum on them was too much. I had a wonderful orgasm, and loved every second of her story. Of course, this wasn?t Delilah?s first adventure, and it wouldn?t be her last? To be continued?? 13239 1.26/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment