Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Friends

New Friends by mrr_nice What should I wear? , I heard coming from the bedroom down the hall. I smiled with my immediate response already and then hesitated before speaking. Something sexy, maybe your little black skirt and white blouse, I called back. I could imagine the little smile that would be forming on her face as I spoke. She would be thinking here we go again, I was sure. She knew what I was thinking even before I thought of it myself I was sure. The teasing back and forth was relentless and at times when it clicked in how serious I really was, then the smile sometimes disappeared. We have been married for twenty four incredible years and my fantasy first came to the surface at least fifteen years earlier. Since that time, she has mostly just laughed at me when I brought it up, gave me that, what are you thinking of, look and continued on as always. Me being me however, I never seemed to let the idea drop completely and always had it at a conscious level waiting for an opportunity. I guess I am a hard man to shake and once I fixate on an idea, seem to pursue it tirelessly. Yup, you guessed it. I want to watch her with another man. That is probably pretty weird ( she thinks so ), but for me it is a HUGE fantasy. And as the years have passed, the fantasy has only become stronger with each day. I have thought about it a lot. Why would I want such a thing? I am not interested in other women, am not interested in getting into swinging with other people, love her more than life itself, and I even have rationalized it as my special gift to her. Not that I would not get tremendous personal gratification from it as well, but the thought of giving my wife, who Is my best friend and lover, the chance to have an evening of total sexual freedom with another man, is a consuming idea. We have talked about it a lot. During sexual exploration with each other I tend to bring up the idea and she sidesteps it adroitly each and every time. I guess she knows that if she ever spoke about it as a serious alternative, then there would be no stopping me from pursuing it *grin*. She knows me too well, she does! We were getting ready to go to a reception. I was on contract for a year to a company in western Canada, an exchange of positions so to speak. The company was introducing its new employees at a dinner and we were preparing to attend. It was a large event, with several hundred people expected, many of whom I had already met. The company was made up of a nice group of people and although thoroughly professional, was also a very comfortable and relaxing place to work. I was changing into a shirt, tie and light sports jacket for dinner and her question had caught me by surprise as to what she should wear. My response as I said, was immediate. And to my great surprise, when I stepped into the bedroom, had been accepted. She looked great! Lynn is 5-3, 115 pounds, petite, with short brow hair and brown eyes. She is 46 years old and without a doubt looks 30. I bless my luck that she is as beautiful as she is. Sometimes I wonder what on earth possessed her to choose me, as she could have had her choice of any man that she wanted. Here she was, with a tasteful white blouse, button down front , and with her black skirt on, fitting her like a glove. Her legs are awesome and this skirt showed them off to her advantage. I think they are my favourite part to look at *grin*. We were off to the reception shortly. It was held at a nice hotel downtown with the company pulling out all the stops. It was a very nice place. We mingled over drinks and were eventually seated at a table with four other couples. Two of the men I knew already from work and the other two were soon introduced. We talked shop for a very short period of time before moving on to other introductory chat. Family, sports, hobbies and the like. Lynn fit in like a glove. She is an incredible contradiction. Very shy in her own way, but so comfortable in meeting others and soon is accepted as a long time friend. Jim and Kelly were seated beside us at the table and she soon was laughing and carrying on with them as if she had known them forever. After dinner we returned to the reception room for some more mingling and further introductions. Jim and Kelly were also new to the company and we tended to stay together and shared stories of camping expeditions and the funny things that happened on our various trips. They were like clones of us in so many ways that it was almost eerie. As the function wound down, Jim asked us if we would like to retire to their home for liqueurs. We accepted immediately as we were so comfortable in their presence and were enjoying our new found friendship immensely. After a short drive with us following them to their place, we found ourselves seated in their living room. They had a beautiful home and as it was new to them we got the usual grand tour throughout. We followed them from room to room admiring their sense of home decoration and commenting on Kellys taste in decorating. I am sure that my mouth dropped and that I drooled when they looked us into their bedroom. A huge room, with a chesterfield and easy chair, complete entertainment unit with stereo, TV and VCR a kingsize bed and when I saw the mirror on the ceiling I could not help but stare. This brought the giggles out of both Jim and Kelly and the appropriate suggestive comments about its purpose! Lynn had her peeks at it as well, and I could not help imagining her there on the bed looking up at the mirror. It, shall we say, gave me a rise. If anyone had looked it would have been obvious too. After the tour we returned to the den for more liqueurs and Kelly reached into the games cupboard and pulled out the game of Trivial Pursuit. We paired off into teams, with Jim and I agreeing to take on the girls. We were all pretty good at it and we were making good progress. Kelly had kicked off her shoes and occasionally reached over and rubbed her pantyhose clad toes up Jims leg. She was not shy about it at all, so very obviously relaxed with her sexuality. To my surprise, she was not outdone at all by Lynn who was soon following Kellys every move with a similar one of her own. I enjoyed the attention thoroughly. Now maybe it was all the drinks ( Ill use that as my rationale ), But before even thinking about it I had blurted out how much fun this would be to play on that kingsize bed and that you could lay back between turns and still see the game in progress. Jim seized the moment without hesitation and said to move the game to the bedroom then. Kelly was all smiles and Lynn not to be outdone I guess, OKd the move and before we knew it, we were all gathered on the bed with shoes off and the women's skirts gathered up revealing the lovely legs that I like so much. Lynn was feeling no pain by this point and I was in the same state myself. When Jim injected a comment about putting some stakes on the game I perked up my ears and listened to what he had to suggest. How about for each question missed, the team that misses must remove a piece of clothing? I saw you two looking at that mirror before, so maybe youd like to get its full effect before we call it a night? Lynn and I looked at each other and she answered first. Sounds OK to me, but just so you know the situation, we dont fool around with others. No problem, Kelly answered. Watching is a lot of fun too, and you two would be fun to watch. The next question referred to the team that won a Superbowl in the 80s and to my disbelief, Lynn came up with the correct answer. Our question was based on a Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale, and neither Jim nor I knew the answer, so before we knew it, our shirts were at the foot of the bed! When they could not tell us who succeeded Queen Elizabeth the First, I knew I was in for a treat. For them, their first articles were their tops. I could not believe it. Here I was with my wife on a kingsize bed and another couple and she was there in her skirt and bra. She is quite tiny and oh so sexy. The bra is more for modesty purposes than anything else and it was an erotic site to see her like that. Kelly was not too shabby either and her bigger breasts were firm and filled out the bra nicely. Jim was getting an eye full as well and I know he was imaging Lynn without the bra. We all answered the next questions successfully before the girls were stumped again, and this time they choose to remove the pantyhose, discretely of course. Our turn ended in disaster and with our pants joining our shirts at the foot of the bed. The girls did some whispering and then announced that fair is fair and that our socks were to be considered as one item. When questioned, they announced their lack of panties and therefore that they had only two items of clothes left to our three. Being gentlemen, we both agreed with the request and agreed that hose rules would apply. Kelly continued her rubbing of Jim and Lynn followed suit. We were stumped at the next question and we were now down to only our boxers between us and their inquisitive eyes! They answered the next question successfully and then we lost again. I am sure it was the distraction of the situation and the well placed feet of our women, but we were stumped. Jim went first and lowered his underwear . I was more than happy to see the state that he was in because I was the same and would have been mortified to have shown my erection if he had been soft. The girls watched him closely and their murmurings of delight at him were audible. Lynn was not at all shy about taking it all in. My turn came soon enough and I released my enlarged cock to their eyesight. I was so turned on by this point I could hardly stand it. I know there was a drop already formed at the tip! Before continuing the girls asked what the penalty for the men losing again would be? Jim immediately answered that if we lost again then we were at their beck and call. Fortunately they lost the next round and were down to their panties. Kelly had on a modest pair of pink lacy ones while Lynn had on black thongs that were out of this world. I know I could see moisture on both of their mounds seeping through their panties. I was glad to see that Jim and I were not the only ones aroused! To my disbelief we lost again. The girls conferred and announced their decision. Jim was to be allowed to remove his wifes panties with his mouth and then I was to do the same with Lynn. He wasted no time in leaning over and putting his mouth at waist level and tugging the pink lace down and over her toes. Lynn presented herself to me and I tugged and managed to get her undressed. Here we were, totally nude with another couple and stretched out on a kingsize bed with an overhead mirror. I never would have imagined the possibility! The game was soon forgotten as the pieces had been scattered all over with our contortions in removing that last piece of clothing. Jim said that for the next round, we needed new teams. His question was whether he would team with his wife or mine. I looked at Lynn and talked to her with my eyes. She knew what I would say, but I left her to decide. Ill be with Jim on this one she announced. Id love to beat my husband at this game she smiled. OK. Ground rules then, Jim announced. Losers have to do what the winners suggest. All agreed? With nods all around, Kelly and I got the first question. Who beheaded his wives when they could not bear him a son? That was easy and both Kelly and I gave him Henry VIII quickly. Their question was tougher. What explorer was the first to cross North America. We stumped them and then the tension level rose ten fold. Kelly and I conferred and told Lynn that she had to kiss Jim for one minute. I was hard as a rock as he leaned toward her, looked her in the eye and pulled her face towards his. Tentative at first, it was not long before she opened her mouth to receive his tongue and then she responded in turn. It was an intimate kiss and oh so sexy to watch. We had to tell them when the minute was up. Lynn looked flushed and very excited as she broke away and looked at me. I love you , she said. The next question we won again and they last for the second time. Kelly told Lynn to lay back on the bed. She did and then Kelly told Jim to massage her. Jim moved over closer to Lynn and started his hands at her neck. Running his fingers down her body ever so slowly, he lightly caressed her nipples and they grew noticeably on her small tits. I was watching intensely. He continued to move his fingers downwards over her stomach, past her hips, down the outside of her legs before bringing them back up the inside of her thighs. She involuntarily opened herself slightly, showing him and us her moist pussy, with lips swollen and pink. Her lips were open slightly already with dewdrops forming at the crease. His fingers lightly plucked a drop from her and he touched it to his own lips and looked at me. I nodded my head and he turned back to give her more of his attentions. Lynn had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily and it was obvious how aroused she had become. She made little murmuring sounds as his fingers explored further and he lowered his face between her legs, looking closely, touching lightly. His tongue probed her outer lips before he started it at the base of her pussy and opened her with it, slowly moving towards the top. She pulled her legs up slightly and opened herself wide to allow him better access. I knew that I was about to have the rest of my fantasy come true before my eyes . Kelly in the meantime was watching every bit as closely as was I, and her hand caressed my neck as we watched in total silence. Her ministrations were nice, but the scene before me was paramount. Jim straddled my wife and slowly crept upwards towards her face. She opened her eyes and had eyes only for the cock that was so slowly coming closer to her. She reached around and touched its tip at first, before wrapping her hand right around it and pulling him even closer. Her tongue reached for the tip and so gently she tasted him, before swirling it around the entire head. He pushed so slightly and it began to disappear into her mouth and her head began to bob upon it, with firm deliberate movements. Her blow job was intense and I knew could not last long, with the sexual excitement that had been built up in the past hour. Jim felt the same as he pulled from her and very quickly reversed himself to have access again to her pussy. He opened it wide with his fingers and she was as wet as I have ever seen her. He dove into her pussy with his face and she swallowed his cock at the same time. They were both on the edge and it was not long before she was coming in waves. Her stomach was tensing up, her legs raising and she was coming time after time. Jim held off no longer and was pumping his cum into her mouth and it was dribbling out the side of her lips and down her face. I could not believe what she was doing or the intensity that she was doing it with! They lay in that position for ages and I simply stared , now scared what her reaction would be. Kelly kept her hand on my back and she broke the tension by saying Jim, hope you saved some of that for me. He looked up, with his face smeared with Lynn juices and merely smiled and said no problem Kell. Lynn looked around him with a smile on her face and sheer contentment in her eyes. Like that , she said to me. I love you Lynn. We made our way home with a feeling that we had just entered a new world of desire, sensuality and sexual exploration that would last us for years to come. 3782 1.30/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment