Friday, March 23, 2012

Pristine Christine

PRISTINE CHRISTINE by Throne. It's horrific for me to even think about how much my wife, Christine, has changed. I married her partly because she was so lovely, but even more so because she was so pure and untouched. Yes, my bride was a virgin, something uncommon these days. We're both short, so my height didn't create the problem it had given me with lots of other women. And because Christine didn't want to have sex before marriage, my other problem didn't interfere. You see, I don't have much to offer as far as male equipment. My penis is just a nubbin when it's soft and only stretches to four and a half inches when it's hard. To add to my problems, it isn't even thick. Past girlfriends have laughed out loud at my tiny endowment. Needless to say, I never got past my first sexual encounter with any female. So I was thilled when I wed Christine. But on our wedding night the problems started. As I said, she was a virgin, and I didn't have enough between my legs to break her maidenhead. It was humiliating but at least she was understanding. She had to go to a doctor to have the barrier breached and, after it was done, the female physician recommended we get counseling. I wasn't happy about that but went along with it. My displeasure increased when the therapist turned out to be a progressive-thinking young woman. She labeled me as the problem and strongly recommended alternative methods of satisfying my wife. Then she gave Christine a booklet about how I should perform oral sex on her. I had never done that for any woman, as the mere thought of it revulsed me. But that evening, after hearing the therapist rave about how exciting sex could be for a woman, my sweet bride lost some of her inhibitions and insisted in a reasonable but uncompromising tone, that I try it. I hated every second of the half hour I spent with my face against her mound but my wife absolutely loved it. Then she tried something else the therapist had mentioned, arousing me with her hand. Christine was still dissatisfied that I hadn't been able to perform properly on our wedding night, and she got me so aroused that I spurted into her curled palm. I had always been prone to premature ejaculation, but this was a record even for me. I somehow felt that Christine had rushed me on purpose, almost as if she didn't want sex with my inadequate organ. That became a pattern, with my wife urging me to use my mouth on her pussy every night. And with her using her hand for 'foreplay' that always triggered my orgasm before I could get inside her. At our second meeting with the therapist the woman ordered us to go to a sex shop and buy Christine a dildo. Again I felt disgraced, but hoped that if I went along with it we would soon be having traditional sex. To my shock, my wife selected a long thick artificial penis? and it was BLACK. That night she made me use it on her in combination with my regular oral duties and after an hour I had given her three powerful climaxes. She told me she was knocked out and promised to make it up to me the next time. Somehow the same situation took place the following nights until, on the weekend, I at last got to feel her soft hand on my little dick. By then I was so desperate that she was able to make my squirt in well under a minute. And then it was time for the therapist again. Telling us that our problem was much more serious than she had originally believed, the professional declared that there was only one solution. We needed to have an open marriage for at least six months. I was appalled. Christine had started to dress less conservatively and to wear more make-up. She had her hair styled more attractively. My wife had guys staring at her all the time, quite a change from when we had been dating. I, on the other hand, was still the same short man with almost nothing to offer in the bedroom, unless you counted my newfound skill at producing multiple orgasms with my mouth, which by then I hated doing even more than before. My wife hinted darkly about us sleeping apart, so I decided to try it and maybe it would only happen once. Or twice. We went to a club downtown. It was dark and the music had a slow insistent beat. My wife had a mixed drink, something she wasn't used to, and got very relaxed. I had a glass of wine and managed to spill some on my pale yellow shirt. As I stood at the bar trying to defeat the stain with a wet napkin, a tall broadshouldered man approached Christine. Maybe I should say a tall DARK man, because he was BLACK. Handsome and well dressed, he introduced himself as Slade amd immediately struck up a conversation with her. Ignoring me, she chatted happily with him. The only words she had for me were orders to get her a second drink. The Black guy grinned at me and placed his order too. I meekly got and paid for their drinks. As they toasted each other I listened to where their conversation was going. They were talking about sex. Worse, my wife laid out our marital problems and said she was looking for a man who could give her fantastic sex. I was stunned. What had happened to my innocent young bride? "Hey, Beautiful," the lothario told her, "not only would I love to show you how great real sex can be, but I can hook up your hubby with someone who'll change his life." "That's so nice of you," she said happily. "It's been impossible for me, having a husband with a little boy's penis." I nearly fainted when I heard that. He told her, "Well, since we're going to bed together real soon, why don't you put your hand on my fly and tell me what you feel." Christine blushed slightly but, partway into her second drink, complied. Her eyes went wide. "I didn't know a man could be THAT big down there." "You know what they say, sweetheart. Once you go Black you'll never switch back." She giggled as if he had made a witty remark. I was sweating, seeing the situation slip further and further from my control. The tall hunk excused himself for a moment and crossed the room. My voice shaking, I told Christine, "I don't think we should go through with this." "Why not? You're going to get laid, too." I didn't have an answer for that. Then Slade returned with a stunning Black woman. I gaped at her broad hips, full thighs, and oversized bust. Slade introduced her as Leeta. As she swiveled to greet my wife I got a close look at Leeta's well upholstered backside. I was getting worked up just from seeing her. She said her apartment was right across the street and that her bed was big enough for four. Instead of being turned off, Christine got more interested, her eyes bright and eager. In a daze I followed the three of them the short distance to her apartment. Leeta's wide sitter swayed seductively before me, making my sexual temperature rise even higher. Once inside we all shared mixed drinks. Christine and Slade were sitting on a sofa and all of a sudden they were letting their hands roam all over each other. I was on a couch next to Leeta and, when I put my hand on her thigh she slapped it away. The hot couple across the room began to undress each other. I moaned in spite of myself. Then my wife boldly unzipped Slade's fly and worked out his cock. It was huge and, as he showed her how to stroke it, grew to an unbelievable nine inches plus, more than twice what I possessed, and so thick she couldn't get her dainty hand all the way around it. Leeta told me to get undressed. In a daze, I did as I was told. Then she had me kneel in front of her and remove her panties. I got an eyeful of her thick-lipped pussy and a noseful of its powerful muskiness. Christine saw what was happening. She told the Black beauty, "He's really super with his mouth, Leeta. And he doesn't have much between his legs. You might want him to just do you that way." "Sounds good, pretty lady. And as you can see, Slade there has PLENTY in the cock department." The three of them laughed and then it was time for the bedroom. Naked, I shuffled along behind them, my shrimpy cock erect. Christine and Slade finished undressing each other and laid on the satiny sheets. He talked to her softly, assuring her that his big shaft wouldn't hurt her, he joked, it might make her never want my little tool again. Leeta laid alongside them on the wide mattress and summoned me with a wiggle of her finger. I obediently got on the foot of the bed and she pointed to my mouth, and then to her glistening pussy. Slade was positioning himself between my bride's splayed legs. I saw the fat head of his weapon parting her delicate nether lips. She purred with pleasure and then, as he unhurriedly entered her, responded with mounting vocal excitement. By the time he started pumping she was almost yelling. That was when Leeta sat up, grabbed my ears, and towed my face down and firmly against her wet mound. As I was used to doing with Christine, I got my tongue and lips busy. Her clit was larger than my wife's and I was able to stimulate it with my lips around it, moving my head. As I worked to give Leeta pleasure that I knew would not be reciprocated, Slade expertly delivered feelings to my wife that I had never been able to give her. I had never even penetrated her. When the sex was finally over Leeta and my wife had enjoyed three climaxes each and Slade had effortlessly had two. After he rolled off of my wife her pussy was overflowing with his thick cum. That's when Leeta told her that if she wanted me to not pester her about putting my puny dick into her, and if she wanted me to work even harder at satisfying her with my mouth, there was one way to assure that. All Christine had to do was make me go down on her and use my mouth to clean up the huge mess Slade had left. I was sickened at the thought and paralyzed at her command that I should do what Leeta had said. The Black woman had to slap me on the side of the head to start me moving. With Slade's threatening presence so close, and after all the weakness I had already displayed, I reluctantly got my face in front of my bride's oozing lovenest and proceeded to lap up and swallow Slade's rich salty output. As soon as I swallowed the first of it I knew what Leeta had said was true. I would be too ashamed to expect sex with my wife, and I would labor to please her with my mouth, just to maintain some type of hold on her. That was six months ago. The therapist, to my dismay, approved everything that had happened and somehow twisted it around to prove that I was a submissive and WANTED my formerly pure wife to cheat in front of me and rub my face in it, figuratively and Literally. So now Christine and Slade see each other two or three times a week. Sometimes they even screw in our marriage bed, which is more than I had done or will do. I see Leeta almost as frequently. She always asks Christine if I'm being a good little wuss and licking up their 'sex slop'. Both women delight in eroticly teasing me and listening to how I whine because I'm not allowed to cum. They think it's hilariously funny. I feel like my poor balls are going to crack open, I'm so horny. There's no sign of my new life getting any better. In fact, the women are talking about loaning me out to Leeta's Girlfriends. Sometimes they'll have a weekend-long party at our house and I'll be naked the entire time. One other thing. As a gift Leeta gave Christine a little cock cage, which they promptly put on me and locked. While wearing it I would not be able to ejaculate. The next day they announced the key was 'lost' and that I'd better get used to wearing the restricting device for a looong time, maybe for life. Because the tube I wear leaves the head of my small penis uncovered, they can tease me there mercilessly, until I'm close to tears. They also found that my nipples are highly receptive and love to stimulate them with their wetted fingertips until I really do start to cry. What can I do? Christine has become a sexually liberated, cock-craving animal in bed. She will never be the pristine woman I envisioned spending my life with and enjoying sex with all the time. I have been condemned to watching her enjoy super sex with Slade while I grow more frustrated and feel like even less of a man. For me the days run together into an endless torment of no relief and fresh degradations. THE END... ? 6206 1.26/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment