Monday, March 26, 2012

Michelle Is Hooked

This is a true story about my wife's first experience with two well-hung black studs. By: First but not last It had been 3 weeks since my wife's first interracial experience and she had been aching since then to have another. My wife had been sore for two or three days after my friend Derrick had fucked her and introduced her to his 11-inch cock, but since then she had been climbing the walls to have her pussy filled by some big black cock. We had been very busy with work and the kids and had not had a chance to arrange another meeting with Derrick and his friend Tyrone. Well we finally arranged for the kids to stay at her dad's for the weekend so we had a free weekend at last. I talked to Derrick Tuesday night at the gym to see if he and Tyrone could come over Friday night about nine or so. He called Tyrone and it was all set they would be over Friday night and I could not wait to tell my wife. My wife was so excited she was giddy with excitement. God I cannot wait to feel that big cock of his slide in me baby, my wife told me as we fucked that night. The week passed, so slow it seemed like Friday took forever. My wife stayed home Friday from work and took the kids to her dad's early so she would have time to prepare. After dropping the kids off, she went home and laid out by the pool nude to work on her tan. She called me at work to tell me she was so horny just thinking about tonight that her pussy was dripping wet and her pussy was aching to be fucked. Baby I am laying here in the chase lounge on my back, with my legs spread open and oil covering my entire body and I can feel my juices running down my pussy. We live out in the country so we have a lot of privacy. I told her to touch herself to see how wet she was. Next, I heard her softly moan as her finger slipped into aching pussy, Oh baby I am soaked my finger is dripping with my juices I need to be fucked so bad she moaned as she slid her finger back in herself. Taste yourself I told her, taste your juices. I heard her lips smack as her finger slid in her mouth, Hmmmm sweet tasting she moaned. My pussy taste sweet she told me, yes, I know. We played on the phone and eventually she fingered herself to and orgasm. After our little session my wife went in took a nice bath, shaved her legs and pussy smooth as silk and applied a sweet smelling lotion all over her dark warm skin that made her skin soft as silk. Then she laid out her new sexy silk black robe that barely covered her firm ass and pair of black thong panties. When I got home, my wife was spread out nude in our bed sleeping, my god she was so beautiful and so sexy. I woke her up and we had some dinner and a few drinks, watched some TV and waited for or guests to arrive. Just after nine the doorbell rang and I knew the fun was about to begin. Derrick walked in followed by Tyrone. Derrick is about 6-6 245 lbs of solid muscle and six-pack abs he is as black as coal with a shaven head. Tyrone was about 6-2 230 range and was well built as well. Both men would be considered very good looking by any women. My wife stood up as we came in the room and gave Derrick a soft hug a very soft sensual kiss while she rubbed his crotch with her hand. God I have missed that big cock Derrick, she whispered to him. Michelle this is Tyrone a good friend of mine he has been looking forward to meeting you. Michelle, Tyrone said you are even better looking than my boy Derrick described. I fixed everyone a stiff drink and we settled down in the living room. It was not long before Derrick was rubbing my wife's tits and playing with kissing her on the couch while Tyrone and I watched. Tyrone, Derrick said why do not you come over here and give me a hand I think this little lady here could use another set of hands. It did not take long before Derrick and Tyrone had my wife completely nude as they took turns sucking her tits and fingering her wet pussy. My wife was sitting between them on the couch when she dropped to her knees unzipped both there pants and pulled out their cocks. She had a cock in each hand stroking it up and down while taking turns licking up and down their shafts. Tyrone's cock was not as long as Derrick's but my god it was thick, my wife could not even get her mouth around it and she tried several times trust me. She just licked up and down his huge shaft, as if she was licking a lollipop. This continued for several minutes until my wife stood up took both men by the hand and led them to our bedroom. Once in the bedroom both men got undressed as my wife lay on the bed fingering her soaking wet pussy. Derrick was the first to slide in between my wife's legs with his big cock. It took a little time but within a few minutes he had buried all 11 inches in my wife's pussy and was fucking her with long powerful stokes. My wife was moaning and whimpering like a dog in heat, Ohhhhhhh.Godddddd.ohhhhhhh...gooddd my wife was moaning. I missed that big cock of yours Derrick she grunted as he slammed into her with all his might. Tyrone was standing beside or king size bed stroking his cock. Michelle, I heard Derrick say Tell my boy Tyrone here what kind of slut you are baby, ohhhhhhh Godddddd she moaned as Derrick slammed into her hard, baby I am a slut for big black cocks Tyrone, she moaned and whimpered. You ready to hit this Tyrone; I heard Derrick ask his buddy, I think I have loosened it real good for you. Hell yeah, I want in that mother. Derrick slid out from between my wife's long sexy legs and was soon replaced by Tyrone and his extremely thick cock. Tyrone began rubbing his enormous cock head up and down her shiny wet slit coating it with her juices. Damn girl your pussy feels like it is on fire, Tyrone told my wife. I am going to open this pussy up for you real good baby, when me and my boy Derrick are done, you are going to be a block cock slut for life baby. Tyrone then pushed about two inches into my wife ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk my wife screamed. She wrapped her arms and legs around him tight and hung on for life as Tyrone began working a little more of his cock in her with each stroke. My pussy is burning my wife yelled; fuckkkkkkkk...feels like you are splitting me in half Tyrone. Ohhhhhhh.ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh my moaned and whimpered as Tyrone continued his assault on my wife's once tight pussy. That is it baby Tyrone grunted open that pussy up for me let ole Tyrone her open that pussy up real good. You like that big cock don't you baby? Ohhhhhhh gooddd yesssssss I love it baby, I love your black cock. My wife was being impaled by this monster and she was loving it, her eyes were rolled in her head and she was whimpering like some animal out of its mind with lust. Tyrone's body was dripping with sweat as he continued to work his cock into my slut wife. Tyrone had all but a couple of inches buried in my wife's insanely stretched pussy and she was arching up at him trying to get more in her aching cunt. Fuck me Tyrone, my wife moaned loudly fuck this white slut hard. Tyrone with one powerful thrust of his muscular ass rammed forward burying balls deep in my wife's cunt. Ohhhhhhh.....fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...my wife wife groaned loudly as she dug her fingers into Tyrone's sweaty ass. My wife's body was covered in a combination of hers and Tyrone's sweat both there bodies were glistening and dripping sweat. That's it baby grab that black ass and hang on because I'm going to turn you inside out baby. Your pussy will never be the same when I get done with it slut. With that Tyrone began pounding her pussy like and animal fucking her with more force and pure animal lust than I thought possible. My wife was like a rag doll under him, moaning and whimpering as his sweaty body was slapping hers. Tyrone's huge shaven balls were slapping my wife's ass as he pounded her without mercy for ten minutes solid. The bed was shaking and squeaking as he fucked his slut and showed her that she was now his and his buddy's slut whenever they wanted. Michelle was Cumming constantly as Tyrone's cock pounded her pussy without mercy. My wife quit talking and just grunted and whimpered as Tyrone took her like never before. Here it comes baby going to feel that tight white cunt full of my hot seed, Tyrone grunted and his sweat-covered ass began tightening and he began pumping his seed deep in my slut's cunt. Tyrone buried his cock balls deep in my wife and continued to pump his seed in her for what seemed like several minutes. When he was done, he just held his cock buried in her pussy as she milked it with her pussy drawing out every drop of his cum deep in her. Next my wife's first Double penetration Let me know what you think you can email me at steel255@hotmail.com More stories to follow as they happen. 8475 1.82/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment