Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A New Kind Of Holiday

A NEW KIND OF HOLIDAY writer: 'sore eyes' subject: voyeur husband; wife, multiple male lovers We got back from a winter holiday in The Canary Isles 3 weeks ago. My wife 'Joanne', attractive, 34yrs, brunette, still turns heads after 2 kids and me 48yrs still a big kid. We were out on the town in the 2nd week, the kids with the holiday hotel child minders. We were a bit pissed and getting randy; I pulled her behind a shop and we kissed and I groped her cunt which was juicy and wet.My wife was wearing a very short silk skirt and very brief nickers and a skimpy wrap round blouse which showed her 34b tits off nicely especially when I playfully pulled the wrap open as we walked along the street. The next bar had a disco and we stayed a while and danced. A couple of young german lads started to talk to us. Joanne was interested I could tell especially as the lads were only about 20 yrs old. She danced with them and over the next hour her dancing got raunchier and sexier. I then saw her and 1 of the lads go outside via a side door, I followed them and saw them go to the back of the bar, I saw her kissing the young lad and soon his hands were all over her, doing as much as I had done to her a couple of hours previously. I watched as he pulled open her blouse so that her tits were bare and then he massaged them roughly. Next he pulled her skirt up and pushed his hands inside her nickers and began to finger her. Joanne groaned loudly as his fingers slid in and out of her cunt. She 'came' and groaned loudly, then came to her senses and sorted her clothes out before running back inside. I joined her, she looked a bit nervous, I told her what I'd seen, she looked worried and then I said," I thought you might at least have given him a blow job". She looked stunned. I just explained to her that we were on holiday, she deserved some fun and I'd enjoy watching. She kissed me. I saw the 2 german lads talking and then they came over and she went dancing again. Ten minutes later I saw her go outside again this time with the other lad. They went to the same spot and started to kiss. This lad was ina hurry and he didn't mess about, he simply stripped her off; there was the woman I love naked in a courtyard with a young lad she'd only met about 2 hours previously . They explored each others bodies and she got his hard cock out of his shorts and wanked him. He pulled his his shorts down and tried to get between her legs, she pushed him away and then got down in front of him and took his hard cock into her mouth he held her head as he began to fuck her mouth furiously. He didn't last long and with frantic last few thrusts his cock emptied its creamy load into her mouth. She managed to swallow most of but some ran down her chin. The continued to push in and out till the tension had passed and then he pulled away. She wiped her hand across her mouth and grinned at him. They kissed again for a few minutes, he was getting hard again and she pushed him away and got dressed, then went inside. I joined her inside, she asked me if I'd seen and I said yes. She kissed me and she tasted different. I could see she was well wound up and when the 2 guys asked us if we'd like to join them for drink at their hotel, I said, yes. Joanne squeezed my hand and pulled me to 1 side," what do you think you're doing?" I just said the night was still young. Back at their hotel they put some music on and my wife danced with them. I could see that she was enjoying herself and in a kind of dreamy state. As they danced with her I could see they were testing me to see what they could get away with and there hands strayed around her body. This was all cut short when my wife said she was hot and stepped out of her clothes. They looked at me and I nodded they both reached for her and soon her cunt was filled with their fingers and her boobs were being groped. She in turn was active, reaching for their cocks and massaging them through their shorts until they too stripped off. She dropped to her knees and took their cocks into her mouth in turn giving them both a thorough working over. She pushed down onto all fours and 1 guy placed his rock hard cock at the entrance to her cunt, she shouted, "hurry up, fuck me." He pushed in roughly and began to pump in and out as she continued sucking the other cock. I was wanking as I watched.He lasted 3 or 4 minutes and then fired his load into her cunt. The other then took his turn at her cunt while she cleaned up the sloppy cock with her mouth. She hadn't come with the 1st guy but as the 2nd guy got into his rhythm she came and then again a few minutes later. He fired his load into her after about 5 minutes. She looked over at me and smiled and said," Thats enough, lets go." We went back to our hotel. That was it for the holiday but having returned home she wants to try similar things again but we found it wasn't easy for her to pick guys up with me around so last night she went out on her own whilst I waited home. I hid in side room when she returned with 2 young black guys and I watched as she fucked and sucked them then they wanked over her face. They left her on the couch with a face covered in cum. After they'd gone she wanted to kiss me but I said she had to shower first. Thats all so far. 7810 1.35/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment