Monday, July 30, 2012

Martha And Gerald

MARTHA AND GERALD I love being a black man, and one of the things that I love most about being a black man is the pleasure of having sex with a white woman. Very little gives me the same pleasure of having a white woman service me, willingly giving herself to me, in order that she can experience the kind of sexual satisfaction that only a black man can give her. I was in Atlanta on business working with a large airline that is based there. I have a regular contact who is in upper management. We have met many times and have become friends over the years. Gerald is a middle-aged white man who is fairly powerful in the company and has what I call a younger trophy wife. Martha is very attractive, in her mid-thirties, and is built for sex. She has large, firm breasts and a body that oozes sensuality. I have always thought that she would be fun in bed, but I have never said anything to Gerald that would let him know what I thought about his blushing bride. During a meeting with Gerald, he asked what I was doing that evening. I told him that I planned on going back to the hotel after our meeting and then going on a run and working out in the hotel fitness center. He wanted to know if I wanted to join Martha and him for dinner at one of his favorite restaurants. I told him that it would be a pleasure and that I looked forward to seeing Martha again. He looked at me with a sly look and said that Martha had mentioned how much she was looking forward to seeing me again. I dressed in black pants and a black shirt and wore a gray sports coat to dinner that night. I met them at the restaurant that he had recommended and shook Gerald?s hand and gave Martha a kiss on the cheek when we met. Her perfume was fabulous, and I could not help but enjoy myself when she pressed her hot little body against me when she kissed me back. Damn this woman was sexy. We went to our table and had a couple of glasses of wine with our salad. As usual, we enjoyed ourselves and laughed a lot as we talked. Martha was flirtatious and offered me a generous view of her full breasts each time she would lean forward to pick up something on the table. Of course, she knew what she was doing and knew that I was obviously enjoying what I saw. Before the waiter brought the main course, I saw Martha give Gerald a look that he understood, and she excused herself to go to the restroom. I couldn?t help but admire her as she walked away. She was wearing a black dress that showed off her shapely ass and legs and her curvaceous figure as she walked. I guess Gerald noticed me watching and said, ?She really is something else isn?t she?? I smiled and told him that he was one lucky dog to be able to land her. He laughed and said that I was right. Then he said something that made caught me a little off guard. He told me that even though he was in a very conservative business and had to put on a very conservative front, both he and Martha were in fact very open minded. I said, ?Oh really?? Then he asked me if I considered myself open to new things. I told him that I was a fairly liberal thinker and enjoyed new experiences. The more we talked the more he made it clear that what he needed was discretion and a friend that he could trust with a secret. I told him that I was his man. He then told me that Martha and he had a secret fantasy and that fantasy involved her having sex with another man. And that man had to be a well endowed black man. I gave Gerald a knowing look and told him that I believed that I was the answer to their problem. He told me that he hoped that was what I was going to say. Martha came back to from the restroom and joined us at the table. Gerald looked at Martha and told her that we had been talking and that I was more than interested in what the two of them had been discussing. Martha looked at me and said that she had hoped that I would be interested and looked forward to enjoying what she had always heard was a very satisfying experience. We all laughed, and Martha took my hand in hers. Gerald ordered more wine and we quickly finished dinner. Gerald told me that he and Martha were members of a private club and suggested that we ride together in their car. I jumped in the back seat of their BMW and expected Martha to sit up front with Gerald, but she told him that she was going to sit in the back with me. Gerald said that perhaps she should sit up front, but she made it clear that she was sitting in the back seat with me. Gerald looked at me in the mirror and said that it would be okay with him. Martha slid beside me on the leather seat and told him to drive. As soon as the door was closed and he was driving, she slipped closer and put her hand on my leg. She began to stoke my thigh as we drove and talked. Knowing what she wanted, I took her hand in mine and guided it around my hardening cock. I could hear her take a deep breath as she took it in her hand. She began to feel me though my pants and began to stroke it as it got harder. She whispered in my ear that she had never felt a cock that big before. We pulled into a private club on the north side of Atlanta called ?Trapeze?. They had valet parking, so we all jumped out while Gerald gave the driver the keys. We went inside and Gerald paid my way into the club. Now, I have been to clubs before, but I have never been to anything like this. This was a swingers club. There were men and women on the dance floor in various stages of undress. Women were dancing topless with each other while their husbands watched. Men would dance with one partner and then move to another. Beautiful women of all colors moved about the floor as one man and then another would move up to dance and caress them. It was like a buffet of flesh for the taking. My cock immediately came back to attention. Gerald led us to a booth in the corner as I tried to take in all of the sights. Martha took my hand and laughed. ?Well, I can tell that you are enjoying yourself.? I sat in the booth and Martha slid beside me. Gerald sat on the opposite side of the booth and sat back. Martha went right back to stroking my cock as Gerald watched. I looked at him and he smiled as he watched his wife?s hand stoke me. I told him that this was unbelievable, that I had never seen anything like this before. He only laughed and said that I had not seen anything yet. He explained that there was a back area where everyone had to get undressed. They gave you a little towel to wear if you wanted and that I would be see people having sex all over the place. There were special rooms with private beds, public beds where people would stand and watch as you had sex, hot tubs, pools, and couches where people would sit and suck and fuck each other. I liked what he was saying. Martha, who obviously was ready to get things rolling, suggested that we go ahead and move to the back area. I followed them. As soon as we turned the corner, there was a young blonde on her knees sucking one guy while she stroked another man?s cock. One of the partners was sitting on the couch masturbating as she watched both men being serviced. I thought that I had died and gone to heaven! We went to a locker room where we were given a towel and told to put our clothes in a locker. Martha stood beside me and began to slowly undress. This beautiful woman with a body to die for looked me in the eye as she slowly slid her dress off. She was wearing a black bra and thong underneath.. I took off my jacket and hung it on a hanger. I am not sure what Gerald was doing since all I was watching was his hot wife. Martha took off her bra and her breasts spilled out. At this point, I did not give a fuck about Gerald. I walked over to his wife and took her breasts in my hand and pressed my body into hers. She reacted the way that I knew she would as she guided her hot mouth to mine. We stood there in the locker area kissing as I took those sweet orbs into my hands and began to caress her. Damn she was hot. She slipped off her thong exposing her sweet slit and wrapped in a towel. She told me to hurry. I took off my shirt, shoes, and pants and stood in my boxers. My cock was straining to get out as I slid my boxers off. Gerald looked at the two of us with lust in his eyes. He looked down at my cock and said that he knew Martha was going to have a good time. Gerald stripped with his back to us and wrapped in a towel. We walked back to the pool area where there were several hot tubs lined up against the wall. As we walked, we passed rooms where people were having sex on beds while other couples stood and watched. There were pairs of couples sitting on couches, and the four of them were all engaged in some form of sex. Martha led us to a hot tub and suggested that we jump in for a few minutes. I slid off my towel and sat on the edge with just my legs in the water while Martha and Gerald jumped in. Martha did not waste any time. Like all white women, she immediately slid between my legs and began sucking my cock. I looked down at her blonde hair and blue eyes as she licked my cock head and then began sucking my cock in and out of her mouth. Her generous boobs floated in the water. Gerald moved over so that he could get a better view of his wife sucking me. What made the whole scene surreal was that while she was sucking me and Gerald sat there touching himself, other couples would walk by and stop to watch. It was cool to have this hot woman sucking me and hear other women talk about how much they love to be sucking me or to listen to their partners tell them how they would love to watch the two of us together. All of this encouraged Martha who moaned and began to stroke me as she took my cock into her hot little mouth. Gerald slid beside the two of us and started asking Martha how she liked sucking a black cock. She took me out of her mouth and continued to stroke me while she told him that she loved it. Gerald told her that he wanted to kiss her mouth, the mouth that had just had a big black cock in it. They kissed passionately as she continued to stroke me. Gerald broke the kiss and guided his wife back to my cock. He held her head as she began licking and bobbing up and down as she tried to take more and more of my shaft. Gerald looked at me as he held his wife?s head and asked, ?She looks good sucking your big cock, doesn?t she?? I told him that there is nothing better than a sexy white woman with a big chocolate stick in her mouth. Martha leaned forward and put my cock between her two big boobs and began to move up and down. My balls were pressed against her chest as she massaged my cock, squeezing her breasts together and moving up and down. She looked and me and asked if I liked what she was doing. I told her that we needed to move to a bed somewhere before I made a big mess all over those sweet tits. Gerald got out of the hot tub and found a bed that had a canopy around it. Martha looked up while he was gone and told me that she could not wait to fuck me. He came back to get us and said that we should move to the canopy bed. As we were moving, we passed a couple sitting on a chair. A white man was sitting down and his white wife was sitting in his lap facing him. She was slowly fucking him as he sucked her tits. I moved over to watch for a second while Gerald and Martha got the bed ready. As I stood there watching them, the white girl leaned back from her husband as they continued fucking, looked at me, opened her mouth in the shape of a big ?O?, and shook her head yes. I took one step closer and without hesitation or saying anything to her husband, she took my cock in her mouth. Here was a total stranger fucking her husband and sucking me. Her husband looked up and saw my cock in her mouth and immediately shot his load into her. I let her suck me for a few minutes while her husband moaned, but knowing that I had to get back to Martha, pulled back and let my hard cock pop out of her mouth. Both she and her husband looked disappointed when I told them I had to go. I got into bed with Martha and Gerald, and he pulled the canopy closed. I decided it was time for me to take control. I pulled Martha onto her back beside me and started kissing her and running my hands up and down her body. She moaned as I began to nibble and squeeze her big breasts. Gerald moved over to his side of the bed and began stroking himself as I licked and sucked his wife. I ran my hands down Martha?s body and found her wet slit. I moved down her belly to her wet pussy and began to lick her swollen clit and thick inner lips. I turned my hand palm up and slid my middle finger deep into her pussy. I then spread her lips using my other two fingers. Her inner lips were thick and swollen, and her clit was sticking up like a little cock. I ran my tongue up and down her lips and then settled onto her clit. I took her right breast in my left hand and squeezed it as I worked her clit with my tongue and fingered her with my right hand. Martha began a long moan as she had her first of many orgasms that night. Gerald looked at Martha and said that she needed to suck him. Martha told him to keep playing with himself because she was busy at the moment. I rolled Martha onto her stomach and moved behind her. I climbed on top of her and began to rub my cock against her wet opening. She invitingly raised her hips, and I began to push into her. She began another moan and told Gerald, ?Oh God! It is so big! I have never felt anything like that before.? I looked over at Gerald as he stroked his little dick and realized that she was experiencing a real cock for the first time. I kept pushing deeper as she spread her legs. I began to slowly move in and out, not pushing my full length into her in order for her to get used to my size. As I moved back and forth, I slid in a little deeper with each push. Eventually, her stretched cunt was taking my full length. I grabbed her ass cheeks in my hand and began to fuck her. She kept moaning and telling me how good it felt. Gerald moved closer so he could watch my cock slide in and out of his wife. He looked at me with a glazed look in his eyes as his wife?s stretched pussy sucked my cock in and out with each thrust. Gerald began to stroke himself faster as he watched. Martha started saying, ?Yeah baby. Do me just like that. I am about to come again.? I smiled as she started a long moan and squeezed my cock with her tight cunt as another orgasm swept through her body. I fucked Martha doggy style long enough for me to close to my own orgasm. Wanting Martha to have at least one more orgasm while my cock was buried in her, I flipped her over on her back and pulled her legs over my shoulders. I started pumping in and out and enjoyed watching her full boobs move and down in rhythm. I told Gerald to move over and start rubbing her clit with one hand while I fucked her. Obediently, Gerald started rubbing Martha?s clit with his left hand while he stroked his cock with the other. It was hot watching Martha?s pink stretched pussy lips as they clung to my thick cock. Martha was delirious with pleasure as she moaned and babbled. What had been a composed little trophy wife was now a fuck toy for me. She kept saying, ?I love his cock. I love his thick, black cock. Oh Gerald, I love it.? Watching his little slut wife beg for my cock was too much for Gerald. He began shooting all over Martha?s big tits calling her a black cock whore.. Martha started laughing saying, ?You are right baby. I am a black cock whore now!? Martha looked up at me with Gerald?s load all over her boobs and said, ?I want to feel you shoot inside me. I want to feel your sperm baby. Fill me up with your sperm.? I started to pound her as Gerald kept rubbing her clit. I felt that sweet pleasure building in my own balls and new that I was about to shoot a load deep in this little white whore. I let out my own moan and felt my balls empty deep inside her tight, wet hole. Gerald rubbed harder and faster as Martha and I had a simultaneous orgasm. I held her by the ass as my sperm filled her cunt. When I was finished, I buried myself completely inside her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I collapsed on top of her. We kissed as I enjoyed the sensations of her cum-filled pussy and then rolled off of her. Gerald reached between Martha?s legs and ran his hand up and down her soft blonde fur as my load began seeping out. Martha looked at Gerald and told him, ?I want to taste his sperm baby. Get down there and clean me up with your tongue and then get back up here and give me a taste.? Doing as he was told, he slid down and began to lick Martha?s slick pussy, sliding his tongue deep inside to get as much of my load as he could in his mouth. He then slid back up and gave Martha a deep kiss. I watched the two of them as their tongues danced together as what was left of my load slipped from his mouth to hers. She lapped and swallowed and told him how much she loved the taste. We ended up having sex one more time that night, with me fucking Martha doggy style while she gave Gerald a blow job. Needless to say, we were all incredibly satisfied as we left early the next morning. Gerald drove us back to my car, and I then drove myself back to my hotel. I flew home midday and Gerald called me that afternoon to say that he and Martha could not wait for my next visit to Atlanta. Let me know if you liked it. Bigtooltyrone@yahoo.com 3859 1.52/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment