Monday, July 30, 2012

Father & Son

My marriage to Wayne was on the rocks when I first ran into Harold, I was dropping off my blonde daughter Tiffany, at her gymnastics practice when I noticed a gorgeous, sexy looking, well built Blackman heading into the GYM. "Who's that ?", I asked Tiffany. "Coach Harold mom, didn't I tell you we have a new coach ?", she replied. "Yes you did, I didn't know he was BLACK", I replied. "What does that have to do with anything ?", she asked rolling her eyes. "Nothing I suppose, off you go", I said. Tiffany and her friends presumed their parents were uncomfortable around anyone that wasn't white, while there was some truth to it, little did she know that her beautiful white suburban mom was asking about this juicy looking BLACK man for a very different reason. I knew there was no shortage of hungry women looking for such a juicy rare mansteak, I had to move quickly. I waited until Tiffany was at practice and then decided to check out coach Harold, up close. Tiffany's monthly membership fees were coming due so I went to the clerk and paid them. Then I wandered around watching Harold coach the girls. When he put his BIG BLACK hands on their tight leotards, one hand on their belly or crotch and the other on their buns to adjust their jump, my pussy got wet imagining his hands on my daughter's crotch & asscheeks. He wore tight pants that sported a very promising bulge, I noticed other moms giggling and whispering as they watched him coach. When he went to the restroom during a break, I "accidentally" bumped into him and introduced myself. His strong but gentle handshake made me wet and my knees weak. That night I tossed and turned in my bed, unable to get the image of his bulging crotch out of mind. I imagined him on top, completely covering me with his large broad shoulders as I imagined his BIG cock buried deep inside filling me fully, and some. Soon my prayers were answered, I was to chaperon the team with another mom for a meet in Cincinnati. Harold had a hotel room adjoining the chaperons with an interconnecting door and the girls rooms were on either side of ours. The second chaperon didn't show, so Harold & I were the only two adults with our team. After the girls finished their dinner and were given lights out by 8 PM, so they could get the rest they needed, Harold & I headed for dinner together. He told me he had a son who lived with his mother in Columbus, after sharing more about each other, I asked him why he wasn't settled. "I haven't found myself a real woman like you", he said. I had been waiting for an opening like this, "Now that you found one what are you going to do about it ?", I asked him, looking into his eyes. He wasted no time, he took my hand and slowly guided it to the BIG bulge in his crotch. I felt a hard angry snake struggling to break free. We paid the bill and headed upstairs, our lips locked and our tongues wrestled as we rode the elevator. Coming out of the elevator, we walked apart and did a pretend good night as we entered our separate rooms. I locked my door on the inside and dashed to open the connecting door, he was on the other side waiting naked with a THICK erect BLACK cock ready for me. I gasped at the size of his monster, it looked like the barrel of a battle tank, my ex Wayne is a skinny man and his cock slid into me easily even on our wedding night. When I got pregnant with Tiffany, my curves filled out even more. I had wider hips than most white women and a plump round ass and BIG 38D knockers at my wedding. After Tiffany was born, by c-section, my breasts grew to 42DD, my ass got rounder and my hips got roomier from carrying the baby. I could hardly feel Wayne's pencil dick after Tiffany was born. Harold was several inches longer than Wayne, long enough to slide between my thighs and reappear on the other side. It looked so hard and there was an upward curve to his beautiful BIG BLACK COCK, like his thick COCK was going to go into me and hook me like a fish. I closed my eyes and whispered, "Please fuck me with that beautiful COCK Harold". He tore my silly dress and carried me into the bed as our lips locked in excitement. My large 42DD breasts with their large pink nipples pleased him. His fingers probed my gushing wet cunt and he was satisfied that this suburban white bitch was heat. There would be time to explore each other later, right now we both just wanted to fuck and be inside each other, I wanted that HUGE BLACK COCK with its nice curve deep inside me, stretching me and filling me. Harold laid me on the bed and entered me slowly, I was tight but very wet, once inside he thrust with DEEP POWERFUL strokes, and he exploded deep inside after a few minutes, but he didn't go soft, he thrust in and out longer and came again. I told him I had to taste his incredible fuckstick, he laid back and let me suck his over sized Popsicle until he exploded in my mouth for a third time. I swallowed his thick cum and told him that it had a real man's flavor to it, Wayne's tastes like a watery dribble. Harold told me, he had never known a woman to enjoy his cock as much as I had. A few weeks later, Tiffany moved in with her Dad, his place was closer to her school and I stopped pretending to be single parent living by herself. I shacked up with Harold, I couldn't wait to spend nights in Harold's big bed with his BIG BLACK COCK, go to sleep after being well fucked by it, wake up to his thick virile BLACK COCK and fulfill his needs in the morning. I had gotten used to being Harold's stay at home white whore that is always in heat for his BIG BLACK COCK. Then Harold got summons for his son's emancipation hearing. We went to Columbus for the court hearing, Harold's son Edgar was to tell the judge which parent he wished to stay with, now that he was old enough to make that choice. I expected to see a tall skinny awkward black teenager, instead Edgar turned out to be a delicious looking dark chocolate candy. I immediately wanted him to come stay with us. Judging by the way Edgar stared at me and swallowed when we met, I was uncharted waters, he was still a virgin when it came to white women. I got excited thinking about the fun I could have breaking him in, Edgar told the judge he had enjoyed staying with his mother and it was time to build a relation with his Father, the judge agreed and Edgar came to live with us. On the way home, Edgar asked me if I wanted him to call me mom. since I didn't want us to have that kind of a relationship, I told him to call me Tess, Harold didn't mind. After Harold had fucked me extra hard for flirting shamelessly with Edgar all day, I told Harold that I wanted Edgar to grow up and be like his Father, that I wanted to show Edgar how to pleasure & be pleasured like a REAL MAN, like his Dad. "Do those pleasures include you, my trophy white whore ?", he asked slyly. "Yes darling, if your heart is big enough to share me", I replied. I continued, "Know this Harold, I am yours to use and share if you please". The following week, Harold had to leave town for a couple of days, so I got my chance. Edgar came home from school, washed up and we had dinner together, just the two of us. He helped me with the dishes and we bumped a lot into each other, finally I tripped into him on purpose and he caught me from falling. As he supported me, I felt his cock bulge through his pajamas and he felt my massive mammaries through my flimsy nightie pressing against his hard chest. He looked hesitant, perhaps because of who I was to his dad. I told him I loved his dad very much, that I wanted Edgar to be a REAL MAN like his Father. That I wanted Edgar as a woman wants a man, that his dad would be okay with it. I called Harold on the phone, and told him I was going to take his son into our bed, that I wanted his son to grow up into the man Harold is. He asked to speak to Edgar and told him to do as I say and learn from me. When Edgar hung up the phone I pulled his Pajamas down and went to work on his beautiful BIG BLACK COCK, it was HARD as rock, I pulled back his BLACK foreskin back to reveal a dripping angry dark head. I probed it with my tongue, it was all he could take before it began to pulse. I quickly opened my mouth and took his head in as he spurted thick cum into my hungry mouth. I took his hand and led him to our bedroom and I asked him to mount me and fuck me like he wanted to, he climbed on top and drove his virile young BLACK COCK into my velvety cunt and thrust in and out fast. After cumming a couple of times, he collapsed on my breasts, hungrily sucking them as he caught his breath. Then I mounted him and offered him my huge nipples to suck on as I rode his hard pole up and down slowly, then fast then slowly, then fast. I finally stopped when it hurt too much to cum again. We fell asleep in each other's arms, his semi-hard young BLACK COCK still buried in my cunt, just like his dad's had been the first time and many times since. The next morning I called his school and told them he was sick, it would have been a cruel punishment to send the boy to school when his new toy was at home wanting & needing to be played by him. I fed him a big breakfast and we got busy soon after that, he came from behind and hugged me tight, kneading my well used massive breasts, I giggled and felt his cock spreading my cheeks, I turned around and put my arms around his neck and drew him to my lips. We sank to the floor as our tongues wrestled intimately, I pulled off his pajamas and opened my robe. I had no underwear on and he slid in easily and rode me. We fornicated on the kitchen floor like animals for a while, after he had filled my cunt with his virile cum thrice and I had climaxed over a dozen times, we headed upstairs hand in hand. We went into the shower and washed each other, kissing intimately, tongues exchanging spit excitedly. We touched each other sensuously with our hands and lips. Edgar loved to run his hand on my ample ass and grab my fleshy cheeks, as did his Father. I was happy I had a big round ass that BLACK men enjoyed playing with. Most white women are cursed with a flat bony ass that falls short of BLACK Men's expectations. After the shower we dried each other and climbed into my bed, being 18 Edgar was already becoming hard, I made him lay on his back and kissed his cock and nibbled his balls, soon he was hard and he mounted me and fucked me till his balls emptied again. I kept his semi-hard cock inside my pussy and we fell asleep in each other's arms. Harold returned home that night, I fed the boys a nice dinner as Harold & I fussed over Edgar and how proud we were of him and how he was going to be just like his Dad. Harold took a nap to get refreshed and energized for the night. Edgar went to his room to get caught up on schoolwork, Harold found me especially desirable that night, I was the mare that had broken in his young stallion. Harold knew he was the alpha male, but he wanted his seed to one day take his place as the alpha male. He told me he was ready for our adventure. I went to Edgar's room and stood before him in my thin robe, as the sash came loose revealing Edgar's passionate bite marks on my ample breasts, I told him, "Darling I want you and your Father to fuck me together and share me". I said to him, "But it is your choice. Our bedroom door is open to you, if you want to join us for this adventure". I pulled his head towards me and smothered his face with my huge breasts , he eagerly sucked my nipples that were sore but aroused from being over used that day. I took his hand and he followed me to our bedroom, Harold was already naked in bed, I shed my robe and removed Edgar's night clothes. I jumped into the bed and immediately began kissing & worshiping Harold's bigger cock. How much I had missed the fullness of Harold's BIG BLACK COCK inside me even though I had enjoyed Edgar's virile young BIG BLACK COCK for the past two days. I raised my ass up in the air, as I continued to shower attention on Harold's HUGE BLACK COCK, and asked Edgar to eat me while I sucked his Father's BIG COCK, he was happy to oblige. I went into the bathroom and threw away my birth control pills, I was ready to be knocked up by Father & Son, it didn't matter whose thick virile cum would succeed. My cunt would be filled with their thick baby making batter every day, from now on. First Harold mounted me and rode me with strong deep thrusts as Edgar watched his Father's masterly cock satisfying his white whore, Harold filled my cunt with his thick cream, as I lay there panting from his powerful fuck, he told Edgar "mount the bitch and teach her cunt to respect your COCK, Son". Then Edgar mounted me as I sucked Harold into another hard on, I alternately sucked Father & Son as the other fornicated thrusting in & out of me until he exploded. After they each came four times, we fell asleep in a sandwich, I oozed their potent cum as I lay between father and son, feeling completely content having both their affections to myself for now. I really liked being their shared whore. It wouldn't be long before I would carry their child and produce milk from my massive milky udders for their drinking pleasure. After Father & Son stretch my cunt daily from repeated use, I want to mount one on top and have the other one enter my cunt from behind. Then I want to fuck both cocks at the same time and make them explode together in my cunt. I am aroused thinking of their strong BIG BLACK COCKS spurting their thick baby making CUM into me and have it all mix in my womb and knock me up. We looked like an Oreo cookie, two strong BLACK hard wafers covering a soft creamy white whore in between. Good night & wet dreams. 54816 2.40/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment