Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Biker Sluts Ride Again

This summer I went to the Isle Of Man with my husband to watch the TT Races, but I was bored stiff and decided to give the next day's racing a miss. The following morning I put on my short leather skirt and cropped top and went into Peel to shop. The sun was shining as I walked into town. There was an open air market and I found a stall selling biker gear. I bought myself a black leather bra and thong and was paying for them when I heard a familiar voice. It was Lynne, a friend of mine from Belfast who I hadn't seen for ages. She showed me a sexy white mesh bra and g-string which she had bought to wear at the Miss In String contest the following night. Lynne was in to that sort of thing and had a name for being a bit of a biker slut. We decided to go to a bar and have a few drinks. It wasn't too long before Lynne spotted some bikers who she knew and we squeezed in beside them at their table. The bikers were in good form and they bought us some drinks. Lynne showed her bra and string to a guy called Tam and then grabbed my set and held them up for all the bikers to see. I blushed as the bikers passed them round and cheered. A Scottish guy named Rab retrieved my underwear and as he gave them back to me he said, "I wouldn't mind seeing you wearing these!" After another few drinks, Lynne suggested getting something to eat and going back to the caravan which she had rented for the week. Tam took Lynne on his bike and I rode pillion with Rab. We stopped at a Chinese restaurant and bought a carry out. Once inside the caravan, Lynne put the food out on plates and Rab made the coffee. We sat at the table to eat and Lynne made it quite obvious that she had the hots for Tam. It was Rab who suggested that Lynne should give us a preview of her Miss In String outfit and she agreed and went into the bedroom to change. A few minutes later she reappeared wearing her mesh bra and thong with white fishnet stockings and high heel shoes. She may as well have been naked because everything was on display. Her hard nipples poked through the mesh of her bra and her shaved pussy and puffed cunt lips were clearly visable. Tam and Rab looked at her in amazement and Tam said, "If you dont win the contest wearing that kit, someone's been sucking the judge's cock." Lynne posed in front of Tam and asked him if he liked her outfit and then she sat down on his knee and started kissing him. Tam didn't need any more hints and started to explore Lynne's near naked body. He rubbed her nipples and slipped a finger inside her g-string and teased her swollen pussy lips. Lynne asked me if I was going to let everyone see me in my new underwear. I normally would have made an excuse and left, but the effects of the alcohol and seeing Lynne in her aroused state gave me false courage and I decided to go along with her request. I went into the bedroom and put on my new leather bra and thong. I looked in Lynne's drawer and found some black holdup stockings to complete my outfit. I rejoined the others and asked them what they thought. Rab smiled and told me that I looked very nice indeed. Tam and Lynne took no notice, as Lynne was on her knees with Tam's cock halfway down her throat. Rab took my hand and I sat beside him on the sofa I didn't object when he kissed me and placed his hand on my breast. Lynne stood up and took off her skimpy outfit and said "I dont want this stuff covered in cum, I have to keep it clean for tomorrow night." She then straddled Tam and guided his cock between her pussy lips and inside her cunt. I was too turned on to call a halt to the proceedings and I reached down to free Rab's cock from his jeans. His cock was already hard and wet at the tip, so I rolled his foreskin back and licked the clear liquid from his gland. Rab's cock was about 8 inches long and it was slightly thicker than my husbands. I decided that I was going to have it inside me before I left that caravan. My husband didn't mind me shagging other men and he always got turned on when I told him about how I had been fucked. I would tell him about every minute detail and he would make love to me for hours. I knew Rab wouldn't last much longer, so I decided to let him come in my mouth in the hope that he would recover quickly and treat me to a good long shag. I hadn't felt as horny in a long time and the sight of Tam treating Lynne to a good fucking turned me on even more. I felt Rab's cock harden and start to pulse between my lips and I drew it farther into my mouth until it was nearly in my throat. He couldn't hold back any longer and shot jet after jet of hot cum into my throat. I swallowed most of it except for a few drops which ran down my chin and dripped onto my stockings. I looked over at Lynne and Tam and saw that they had moved to the floor. Lynne was on her knees and Tam was performing anal sex on her. The sight of Tam with his trousers around his knees and his cock sliding in and out of Lynne's ass did nothing for me, so I told Rab to follow me into the bedroom. We entered the bedroom and we helped each other to strip. Rab told not to take my stockings off because they really turned him on. I got on top of the bed with Rab in a 69 position and felt his tongue against my pussy lips, as I ran my tongue up and down his semi-hard cock. I let him take the lead and he licked my clit and probed my pussy until I had my orgasm and came on his tongue. I got on my knees and urged Rab to fuck me from behind. I was really wet and he was able to slide his cock deep inside me with his first thrust. Rab rode me slowly at first and I could feel another orgasm building up inside me. My juices were flowing and they streamed out of me and soaked my stocking tops. Rab groaned and I felt his cock go rigid as he rode me faster and pushed it farther inside me. Then he let go and I felt his spunk shooting inside me in hot bursts. I fell forward on the bed, taking Rab with me. I clenched his cock with my cunt muscles and milked him dry as he continued to buck and ride me on the bed. We lay there for ages with me still impaled on Rabs softening cock. I was enjoying the sensations too much to let him withdraw from me. Lynne, still naked, came into the bedroom and sat on the bed. She asked me if I fancied swapping partners, but I told her that I would give it a miss because I didn't fancy shagging Tam after he had fucked her in the ass. Lynne laughed and told me that I still had a lot to learn about being a real biker slut. 6589 1.34/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment