Sunday, July 22, 2012

Clair

Clair: By Shybob E-Mail shybob9306@yahoo.com Let me start by saying that I really get turned on by reading all the stories on the web from guy's who like to watch their wives fuck hung black men. I, like many other's have harbored the same fantasy. I spend alot of free time on the net looking at alot of sites like this. But I thought that my fantasy would never come true..... until recently. Let me explain. My wife of 5 years, Clair, is 28, 5'2" tall, short blonde hair, a little more than a handfull of firm tit's, with a great full round ass, and about 110 pounds, and attractive. She look's like the typical girl next door, which is what really attracted me to her. When we first met, it was over 3 months before we had sex, and I was only her second lover. So she really did not have much experience. Our sex life is ok and we do watch adult video's, so she's not that prudish, but I really wanted my fantasy to come true. I really had no idea how to approach her with the subject. But that was taken care of when i accidently left my computer on while Clair was out shopping, and I left the apartment to go to the store for some beer. She came home while I was out and when I walked into the apartment, their was my wife staring at the screen with an awe look on her face. I walked up behind her, and saw she was reading one of the stories that I recently downloaded. She seemed really into what she was reading, because I don't think she heard me come in. I said hi and she jumped. She then asked me what this was and where I got it, and why I downloaded it. I was caught and decided to bite the bullit and tell her about my fantasy. I started by telling her that I loved her very much, and that there is nothing wrong with our marriage and not to worry. I then explained that I've had this fantasy long before we met, and get off on watching. That's why I love adult video's. I then explained to her that one day several years ago that I stumbled on one of these interracial erotic story sites where husband's and boyfriend's post story's about their experiences and how turned I was reading about their spouses taking a huge black cock. I then told her about my fantasy about watching her in the same situation. She could not belive what she was hearing, and right away accused me of wanting to screw around. I told her absolutly not, and that I had no desire to fuck other women, because no other woman could compare to her, that it just turned me on so much picturing her taking a huge black cock up her tight pussy. Also because she's only had two lover's and to my knowlege has never had an orgasm during sex and I just wanted her to have this experience and what it's like to get really stretched by a huge black cock. She just shook her head and told me my lovemaking was just fine and that there was nothing wrong with the size of my cock, and that it was perfect for her. She then stood up and told me to get these thaught's out of my head. I thaught that was it, until our new neighbor moved in. His name is Mike and he's a tall (about 6'3") black man, early 30's, very muscular, and good looking. He is also a professional, educated and very charming. When we first met him I could tell right away that he was atracted to my wife by the way he looked at her. And couldn't help but noticed that my wife seemed atracted to him also. Maybe my fantasy would come true after all? One very hot day my wife and I decided to go down to the pool. There were only a couple of other people there. We were sunning and relaxing, my wife in her black thong bikini, when we heard "hi neighbors". We looked and there was Mike in short's and flip flop's. He asked if he could join us and we said "sure absolutly!" He went to the lounge chair on the other side of my wife and took off his short's. He was wearing a small pair of yellow speedo's the kind bodybuilder's wear. As I said before Mike is very muscular and as we now saw very defined with six pack abs, and when he dropped his short's I could not belive the bulge he was showing! It looked like he had a large grapefruit stuffed in his trunk's! He was obviously very proud of his body. I also couldn't help but notice that my wife got a very good look at his crotch! We all just layed there and talked for about an hour. I then said that I was going to go and get some bottled water for all of us. I purposly took my time getting back to give Mike and Clair time to talk. When I got back I saw Mike had my wife laughing and it seemed that she was enjoying his company. I passed out the water and then Mike excused himself to use the little boy's room. My wife said to him "in your case I don't think you should call it a little boy's room." Mike just chuckeled and walked off. I asked her what her and Mike were talking about, and she just said "nothing much." Mike returned and we all continued to talk when my wife stood up bent over to pick up her towel with her ass facing Mike and then said "let's go to our apartment and I'll make some sandwiches." Mike and I followed her up and I could tell Mike was getting a good look at her ass. We ate and continued to talk having a good time when my wife asked me to join her in the bedroom. When we got to the room my wife kissed me passionately and asked me "were you serious about watching me with a black man?" I said "hell yes!" and asked her why? She said "did you see the size of that bulge in his trunks!? I just have to see it! But he told me when you were gone to get water, that he only show's it to women that he's going to fuck!" I then said "so that's what you two were talking about when I was gone!" She said "not the only thing. I just told him that he had a very nice body and that it was was obvious he was very proud of it and wasn't afraid to show it off. He then grabbed his crotch and told me he "was" very proud of it. Then I just blurted out and asked him if I could see it sometime and that's when he told me that he only show's it to women that he's going to fuck. Then you came back. So honey I really need to know if your serious about this, because I'm going to ask to see it and we already know he's going to want to fuck me." I told her "whatever you want sweetheart, it's your call. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. It's my fantasy, but I'm not going to force it on you. So we'll just go with your lead and you play it any way you want." With that she kissed me deeply and told me she loved We talked and laughed for 30 to 40 minutes and I could tell Mike and Clair were really enjoying themselves. Then without warning my wife asked Mike "Mike I'm sorry, but I just have to see your cock. Would you please show it to me?" Mike replied "I told you Clair, I only show it to women I'm going to fuck, and I don't think your husband would apreciate it." Clair said "well it is a fantasy of his to watch me fuck a well endowed black man. I only found this out a few week's ago, and when he told me about it I was shocked at first but since I've had time to think about it, I would really like to try it. I mean you only live once right?" Mike looked at me with raised eyebrows and said "you sure about this? I mean really sure?" I told him it was Clair's call, and if this is what she wants then they both have my blessing. Then Clair said "well Mike, would you like to fuck me?" Then Mike stood up and said "absolutely." Then he said to my wife "would you like to do the honors?" As he pointed to his crotch. My wife then got on her knee's in front of him and slowly pulled his trunks down, and out popped the biggest cock I have ever seen! It was still limp and it was over 9" long and as thick as Clair's wrist! My wife grabbed it and just admired it. She then said "it's not even hard yet!" She then asked Mike how big it got and he said "well sweetheart you have to suck it a little while and then you'll know." Then Clair proceeded to do just that. She could barely get the head in, so she got it really wet with her spit and started stroking it. What a site! Her little hand's would not fit around his cock. As she kept doing this Mike's cock started to grow until my wife announced "it's rock hard now!" And it was impressive! My wife then said "I have to measure it!" She got up and went into the spare bedroom and quickly came back with a sewing tape measure and proceeded to measure it. She anounce that it was a little over 12" long and over 7 1/2 inches around! She stood back up and asked Mike "well, would It was an impressive site as Mike followed Clair into the bedroom, his huge cock standing straight out from his body like a small arm. When we got to the bedroom Clair stood and faced Mike and took off her bikini. Now they were both naked, Clair's nipple's were hard and stood straight up as Mike began to play with her tits. I could not belive that my fantasy was finally going to come true! Then Mike laid Clair on the bed. I could see her pussy was swollen and wet! Mike then started to eat her out. He did this for about 10 or 15 minutes bringing Clair to 2 orgasams. He then asked Clair "you ready for the fuck of your life baby?" Clair responded "oh yes. Fuck me with your huge cock!" Mike then proceeded to slide the head of his cock up and down her wet slit, getting the head of his cock nice and wet and started to push into her. Clair let out a deep moan telling him to go slow. Mike had about 4 inches in her then pulled out, and shoved it back in. Mike kept doing this, each time he shoved forward a little more sank into my wife. When Mike had about half of his cock in her Clair told him to stop and she said "no-one has ever been this deep before." Mike replied "baby I still got another 7" to go. I'm going to start stroking deeper now. I want you to breath deep and relax because you are going to take every inch. But I'm not going to hurt you." Then Mike pulled his cock back until just the head was inside her, then shoved forward and went another 2" deeper. They kept this up for about 10 minutes until Mike's entire cock was buried ball's deep! I could not belive my petite wife was taking a cock that was bigger than her forearm! Mike kept his cock buried like this for several minutes as he and Clair kissed passionately. Mike asked her "do you think you've adjusted to my size enough for me to really fuck you?" Clair replied "oh yes, give it to me hard!" And that's just what Mike started to do! Mike started to pile drive her, his ball's slapping on her ass! I could tell my wife was loving it. She was moaning and telling him how good his cock felt, and that she never knew a cock so big could feel this good! Then she announced that she was cumming. They stayed in the missionary position for several minutes, then MIke pulled out and laid on his back and told Clair to get on top. This was an erotic site, my petite wife looked like she was climbing a mountain as she squatted over that huge cock! Clair slowly started to lower herself down Mike's cock until she had him all inside her. She then started bouncing up and down on that monster cock like it would be her last fuck. Then she slowed, making very deliberate movement's grinding her hip's into mike trying to get more of his cock into her. Then she started grinding real fast and again announced that she was cumming. After her second orgasm she slowly raised and lowered herself enjoying every inch and I could see Mike's cock was coated with her cunt juice. Then Mike said he was close to cumming but that he wanted to cum doggie style. Clair climbed off him and as his cock was released by her tight cunt it fell with a loud smack on his stomach. Clair then got on all fours with her beautiful ass in the air as Mike positioned himself behind her. But before he entered her he asked her where she wanted his cum and Clair answered "in my pussy where it belong's. I just have to feel it erupt inside me!" Then MIke started shoving his 12+ inches into my beautiful wife, his balls slapping her ass as he did so. Clair was screaming in extasy and announced another orgasm at the same time Mike said he was cumming. He shoved all the way in and let out a monster roar as he came. After they both came Mike collapsed on top of Clair grinding slowly. They layed like this for several minutes, Mike kissing Clair's neck and ear's. Then he slowly pulled out of Clair's well stretched cunt, his cock making a plopping soud as her pussy released it. Then Mike stood up, his body full of sweat hand's on his hip's with Clair's and his love juice's covering his cock. Clair then grabbed his cock and started sucking it, cleaning their combined love juice's off his cock. Mike then asked her if she enjoyed his big cock. She answerd "oh yes! She then looked over at me and said "Thank You sweetheart for having a wonderful fantasy." Then Mike and Clair went into the bathroom and showered. After they were finished, Mike got dressed and we walked him to the door, we shook hand's and he thanked me for letting him fuck my wife. But as we stood there in the open doorway our hot little neighbor from upstair's was walking by and she heard our whole exchange of word's. I know this because she quickly looked over her shoulder as Mike said this. After Mike left, Clair and I talked about our experience. I asked her how she felt. Clair was still on cloud nine as she answered, "oh Bob I will never be the same again! Look what he did to my pussy!" She spread her leg's and showed me her well stretched cunt. It was red and her pussy lip's were still very swollen and Mike's cumm was still leaking out. He must have cum a gallon inside her. She continued "I never thought I would be able to take him. But he was so gentle at first, getting me to relax that my pussy started to accept that huge cock until it was all inside me. I never thought sex could be so good!" She quickly countered by saying "don't get me wrong sweetheart, sex with you has alway's been good, but when you told me about your fantasy a few week's ago I really started thinking what it would be like to really be stretched with a huge cock! And every time I did think about it, I got really wet! I even used a cucumber on myself thinking about it, and that's when I knew I had to give it a try! I'm sorry sweetie, but I have to admit size does matter. I guess alot of women think that it doesn't, until they've had an experience like I've had. Thank You again for having this fantasy." She then asked me if it would be alright to fuck Mike again, and I told her "sweetheart I've never owned you. You've alway's been free to do whatever you want to do. I love you very much, and I Thank You for being my wife. You can fuck Mike anytime you want." She then asked me if I thought it would be alright if she introduced him to a few of her friend's, because she was very excited about her expierence and wanted to share it. I told her as long as everyone was descriet about it, and ultimately it was up to Mike, so ask him. So that was Clair's first time, and definately wont be her last! I am so excited that my fantasy came true! I will keep you posted on other expierence's with Clair and hopefully her friend's. I can't wait for that! She has several very attractive friend's. Oh, one more thing. Remember I told you about our hot little neighbor from upstairs, and I knew she heard our exchange of word's at the door..... well when I came home from work the other day her and my wife were on our couch talking and she gave me a shy smile as Clair introduced us. But that's another story. shybob P.S. Please, please people let me know what you think of this story. This is my first attempt. I would really appreciate comment's from women! And Thank You Dark Wanderer for a great website!!!! E-Mail shybob9306@yahoo.com 3411 1.21/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment