Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ring Side

THE SPECTATOR SERIES Ring Side BY ON_LOOKER69 It was a cold winter night in February. My wife and I were both very bored. I suggested that we go to Tony's the local restaurant and bar for a late dinner and some dancing. She agreed saying it would be a good night for it since we both have the day off tomorrow. We went in to the bedroom to dress for the evening. I put on a pair on dress jeans and nice shirt. My wife wore black thigh-high nylons with a garter belt a pair of black panties and my favorite black dress of hers. "She was looking good." Tony's is not your typical low rent bar. The dinning area is in a sperate building in witch is joined to the bar by a inclosed walkway. The bar has game rooms with doors that close to keep the noise down while you playing. The dance floor is big and the sound system for the bands is the best money can buy. We got to the restaurant about nine O'clock. We had a light dinner so we could get over to the dance floor sooner. The band was all ready playing when we arrived at the bar. They were one of the best bands we had every heard we wasted no time in finding a table and ordering a round of drinks. We hit the dance floor before the drinks arrived and stayed out there for three songs. I was happy to get back to the table for a drink. Now for my wife she could stay on the floor all night. She returned to the table downed the rum and coke that had just arrived and said "I am sure this is going to a fun night." I started to become tired of dancing about one O clock and started checking out the game rooms. My wife had met up with one of her girlfriends and they began entertaining themselves. I found the pool room and played a couple of games when I noticed the time. It was two O' clock so I went out to the bar to pay the tab the amount shocked me. My wife must be having a good time according to this bar tab. O well we do not go out that much so we can afford it. I paid the tab and went back to the pool room. It was the nicest pool room I had everything. There is six tables with lots of room between the floor covering was a plush carpeting. The lighting was bright but not glaring and there was an old time jukebox in the corner playing at a very comfortable level. I was in the middle of a game when my wife and her girlfriend came in the door and sat down at one of small tables. I finished my game and walk over to them and asked if they had a good time dancing. They were kind of giggly as there should be with the size of their bar tab. They finely said it was one of the best time they have had in a long time. The door opens once again it was the bar tender and one other guy. The bar tender came over to each table to inform them of last call. I asked the girls if they wanted last call my wife quickly said yes but the girlfriend said that she had to be get home. The bar tender came to our table and I ordered a last drink for my wife and me. My wife saw to jukebox over in the corner and went over to pick out a few songs. The door open and the bar tender came in carrying a box with a tray of drink on top. I notice that it was dark out side of the door I guess the bar had closed and everybody has gone home. My wife called out to the bar tender that there is no slot in the jukebox for money. He just looked at her and smiled he turn around and lock the door. My wife started to head back to our table I looked around and there was two guys at each of the six pool tables plus the bar tender. I saw them start to move into my wife path and intercepted her half way back to our table. They made such a tight circle around her that I could not see her. The bar tender went into the circle carry the box from under the drink tray. The circle open and out came the bar tender carrying my wife's dress. The circle stayed open long enough for me to make eye contact with my wife. She looked at me as if I should come to her rescue I stood up quickly and started to head in her direction. All twelve of those guys pushed their shoulders back and looked at me. I returned to my seat and the circle closed. The bar tender finished hanging my wife's dress up on a hanger nice and neatly and headed over to the circle. He stopped outside the circle and the circle opened evenly, two straight lines of men six on each side of her. I saw what they had be working at inside their little circle. My wife was lying on her back on the floor in just he black nylons, garter belt and panties. Her wrists and ankles had large leather bands around them in which they had attached ropes. The other ends to the ropes had been attached tightly to the legs of two pool tables leaving her in a spread eagle position. They had placed her on large red tarp to cover the carpeting and blindfolded her with a black silk scarf. She was laying there spread eagle in her nylons and panties, blindfolded with her lager breast bared for all to see. The jukebox in the corner had switched to a soft non vocalized, rhythmic agreeable sound. The line of men started removing their clothing and placing their neatly folded belongings on the pool tables behind them. They stood in a military line chest back and their cocks at attention . The bar tender walked down the line picking out four men witched move out of line and stood at my wife's feet in the order they were picked. One of the men moved a chair to about two feet above her head. He motioned to me to come and sit in this chair. I slowly got up and took my place in the chair. I had the best view in the house. It was almost to much my dick was get hard in anticipation of what I about to witness. The bar tender looked to make sure that everybody was in their proper position. "Four men at her feet and four men on each side." He being satisfied with the arrangement and left the room. The door went closed and show began. One man for each line stepped forward then knelt down beside her. The two for the sides put their hands around her neck and slowly caressed her neck and down to her breast each man had a breast squeezing and licking her nipples. The man in the foot line put his hands on her ankles slowly worked toward her panty cover pussy. They took their time not doing anything quickly. Finally the men on her side and the one at her feet met on her pussy. The man for her feet licked her pussy thought her panties, The side men slipped their hands under her waist band and felt every inch of here covered skin. Her facial expression had changed. From an teeth-clinching-scared frown to a very relaxed almost smile. I was getting very uncomfortable sitting in that chair with my dick pressing hard on my jeans. I just sat there looking around when I saw the man at her feet get up and reach into the pile of his folded belongings. He removed a lager knife from the pile, with a push of a button the blade flew out and locked. I didn't know what to think it had been very gentle up to this point. He stuck the tip of the knife just above the waist band of her panties and slowly slid it under. Then with a quick pull of the knife, her panties were cut loose on one side then the other. He removed her panties for under her with a quick jerking motion. I looked at my wife's face and it was smiling. The feeling of her saturated panties being removed and rush of air over her newly bare skin must have been satisfying. Looking back at the line men at her feet I saw what the bar tender had done. The first guy in line had a nice cock but not really big. As I looked down the line their cocks got long and thicker. This way she would feel each new guy as they penetrated her. Staring down on my wife from my chair, I could see that without her panties and with her legs spread wide with ropes her pussy was open for the assault. The guy at her side grabbed her head rolling it toward his cock, putting his thumb in her mouth and pulling down on her jaw her mouth open with easy. He removed his thumb and replaced it with his cock. He rubbed her throat with his hand and with constant pressure from his hips slid his cock down her throat. He continues slowly pulling his cock all the way out then back in down to his balls. He did this exactly for ten full strokes and then rolled her head in the direction of the other guy. The second side man did exactly the same thing. It was as if they had a routine that they are following. The side guys finished their routine as the foot man approached. They settled back to their kneeling position and began slowly stroking their cocks. The foot man lowered himself to his knees sliding forward till the tip of his cock was touching her pussy lips. He slid his cock up and the full length of her slit, stopping in the middle and applying pressure his cock head interred her pussy. I watch her face as she sighed with great relief that somebody was going to finally fuck her. He was very mythological in the way that he delivered his cock, putting in only an inch at time with five strokes at every stop. I could see by tightening of the rope that my wife was trying her hardest to get more of his cock in her. She was moaning and mumbling, fuck me, fuck me now, come on bury it, I want to feel your hot cum in me. She did not know that I was sitting just above her head and could hear everything she is saying. He never looked up inch by inch he inserted his cock. When he finally reached his max penetration he squeezed the cheeks of his ass very hard make sure that he was at the bottom. She was trying to squeeze his cock with her pussy seeing if she could milk his cum into her. He started to do full strokes on her all the way out at the top and slamming down in her to reach the bottom. I watch as the two side men were stroking their cock by hand and the foot man was driving home in her cunt. The foot man arched his back and squeezed his ass cheeks dumping he load of hot cum deep in her he pumped her madly for about a minute straight. He then stops at the bottom of his stroke and started to inch his way out. (Pull out and inch and five strokes pull out inch..). She was going wild flopping head from side to side pulling on the ropes trying fuck him back. The side guys pointed their dicks at her tits and hand stroked two huge loads of hot stick cum all over tits and neck. I could see all that cum run down off her nipples and to her chest and down around her neck onto the red tarp. She was licking her lips saying, yes fuck me more, cum in my pussy, cum on my tits, come on you guys I want more. Her voice fell on deaf ears the three men got up and walked away. Group number two was taking their positions around my wife. Same as last time only these guys had longer and thicker cocks then the last group. She felt their hand on her head she turn and open her mouth. The side guys took turns fucking her mouth just like last time. The foot guy climbed between her legs slid his cock up and down her slit once then slammed it home, so hard that I could see the rope tighten. He had his hands on her hips pulling her back on his pullout stroke loosening the ropes and then slamming his cock in her to tighten the ropes. I could see the cheeks of her ass bulge out from the sheer force of his penetrating strokes and her tits were bouncing around more than her head. Then every muscle in her body started to tighten up. She had begun shaking wildly and had her hands clinched into a fist. Then her hips started move forcefully pulling on the ropes. Out of her mouth in loud broken words came____ fuck____ me__ hard__ I am____ cumming. Then nothing but load of loud moans her body was red in color from the most intense orgasm she has every had. She just got clamed down the foot man unload his cum in her it must have been a big load he grunted and strained for almost a minute before pulling out. The side guys cover her tits with their dueling loads of hot sticky cum. I looked down on my cum covered wife wondering if she could handle two more rounds. The third and fourth rounds went just like the first two. One round was soft and slow penetration, the other was hard, thundering, ball slamming penetration with lot of cum in and on my wife. The party was over, all the guys had pick up belongings off the pool tables and head out the door. I was still sitting in my chair looking down on my wife think that I should untie her and clean her up. "All though in the past she would never take a load my cum in her mouth so this could be my chance". The door open and the bar tender walked in and over to me motioning for me to stand up. He removed the chair and motioned to me to strip. He then had me knee down over my wife head lean forward placing my hands on each side of her hips. He reach between legs grabbing my cock and guiding into her mouth. I was holding myself up on my hands looking down a her cum soaked pussy. I started fucking her mouth it was feeling so good that I lasted about ten stokes when I felt my cum starting up my shaft. At last I am going to fill her mouth full of cum. I tighten my cheeks and push my cock all the way down her throat. I felt a pair of hands grab my hips and pull me out of her mouth. My cock flip out of her mouth and blew cum all over her tits. I quickly stood up and started pulling on my dick it was still semi hard. The bar tender started to speak. This was the first time anyone had said a word all night. He said that I need to fuck in the cunt till I came again and then we could leave. There are two fresh drink on the table for us. He also told us to user the side door to leave it will lock behind you. He watched as I moved around her dropping to my knee's then placing my hands on the floor beside each of her cum covered breast. Hovering over her I slowly lowering my newly hard cock to her over flowing cum filled pussy. I feel the head of my cock sliding in her wide opening. There was no resistant just the feeling of cum oozing out around the diameter of my cock. I arched my back to bury my cock in her with out allowing the rest of my body to touch hers. I fucked her hard using full stroke just as hard as I could making her tits bouncing back and forth. Then I lower myself down to her allowed the full weight of my body to be felt by her. She was so cum covered that I started to slide off I hung on continuing to drive it home. The sensation of all this wetness made me cum hard in her cunt. Sitting back at the table sipping a drink, just staring at her rope tied cum covered body. I finished my drink before untie her. She was smiling as I wiped the cum off her body with a damp bar towel. Not saying a word she put her dress on and we walked out the side door. The door locked behind us as we walked to are car. Standing outside her door waiting for me to let her in she said , I wonder why nobody came in my mouth or fuck me in the ass. I looked over the roof of the car at her and said , maybe next time. 3418 1.27/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment