Monday, July 30, 2012

Blackowned Lisa pt. 2

Hope you read the first part on my road to becoming a full out BBC slut. Before I write anymore I have to address a few things: First off all, as I probably will tell you about certain nights, weekends and events, I will add conversations etc.. and as I can't remember everything to a 100% accuracy there, I will write it the way I remember it. So names, places and stuff might be ?wrong? , but who cares really? I think its more important to actually tell my story than to get everything ?right?. Another thing I need to address is the content. To some it might be way to extreme and maybe not even believable, but first off all, there are pictures and videos to prove a lot of it. I don?t personally have it, but some ?clients? do. And second off all. I am a ?humiliation slut?. I have probably been so forever, but I didn?t know it until I met certain people and certain events took place. The few that I have told my story to have really felt bad for Clyde. And you might to as I continue to share, but I don?t. He was never made a ?cuckold?, and was never personally put through any physical ordeals. But he was on the other hand mentally abused for quite some time. And he deserved it to. When the time came he had to except the fact that his innocent young wife was a fucking whore! I just helped him to accept that. And if you ever think ?How did she keep that a secret??, the truth is I didn?t. I tried at first but it was not possible. The few family-members I had a little contact with along with my ?friends? disowned me the second they found out. But anyway, back to the story: After that night with the biker, my relationship with Clyde changed. He became obsessed with it. I didn?t sleep with another man for a few months but that night was really doing it for Clyde. He didn?t keep his fantasies a secret anymore. Off course fantasies and reality our 2 different things but the lines was about to get blurry. After a lot off convincing I ended up picking up a Mexican guy after another night out with my colleagues. The sex wasn?t that interesting but the fact that I let another stranger use my body turned me on. And Clyde wasn?t complaining either. After that the snowball got rolling, and Clyde and myself were basically pushing the envelope to see how far we could take it. I got off on the humiliating aspect off it, and I can't speak for Clyde but I think he did too. Within a period off 3 months I had let 11 complete strangers use my body as they wanted. I was now doing things naturally I had never done before. I was taking pride in the fact that my ?blowjob? skills got better every time, mostly because I paid attention to how the guys reacted. And they all appreciated that I always swallowed. But than again?What guy doesn?t. As I was fucking and sucking my way through the guys in the area, the fair off people finding out was hitting us. Our solution was to search the web for swinger-ads and sites off that nature. Our profile on one of the sites got quite a few hits, and a lot off responses. And one day a man who called himself ?Blakk_Daddy? started to send us personal-messages. He was very direct and forward about what he wanted and wondered if I was up for it. He explained that he wanted a ?white whore to train?. And this was a barrier I /we had not yet crossed. And it would turn out to be the ?ONE? so to speak. 38604 2.03/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment