Thursday, July 26, 2012

Explored Night

EXPLORED NIGHT By Holli The stories I read are very exciting, and I know some are true. The following may not be as nasty as most, but is definitely true! My husband and I have been married 14 years. Though Mike was not my first lover, I have only had a few before marrying at 24. We have "hot-talk" while making love, and yes black men, as well as additional women are topics enjoyed by both of us. Neither of us really expected the desires to come true. Once on a vacation cruise we met a black man who was a professional, worldly, and a bit charming. Charles was in his early thirties and sexy. Mike and I first met him while in line for a breakfast buffet. We found out he was divorced and traveling alone. Just interested in being in the sun, reading and visiting the 4 islands lined up for this cruise. Later that night, Mike brought up Charles in our lovemaking. Mike talked of how he would like to hear of, if not watch his blonde wife make love to this man. It was thrilling for both of us to put a fantasy to a face. Three days into to the trip we ran into Charles again on the Sun Deck. Mike walked over and asked if anyone was in the lounge chairs next to him, which he graciously offered to us. Mike reintroduced us and Charles was happy to respond. We made small talk, asked about the trip so far, the friendly people we have met and the like. After a few drinks by all, we were all quite comfortable. We told Charles we enjoyed dancing the nights away at the Flamingo Bar on the ship. After a few more drinks we decide we better go take a nap before dinner. Once we returned to our suite Mike and I make love and Charles was again the topic. Mike told of how he wanted me to make the fantasy come true. As we have spoke of this many times, I am hesitant yet excited and Mike could sense that. That night after dinner we returned to the Flamingo Bar and found Charles. The three of us had, several drinks, Mike freely told Charles that the two of us should dance. Around midnight Mike said he was going back to the room and told Charles to watch out because I could dance all night if given the chance. Well shortly after Mike left Charles bought a bottle of Champaign and I was tipsy in no time. He was hugging me on the dance floor now, which he did not do before Mike left. I was enjoying myself, and found this to be such a turn on that it actually scarred me a little. So I told Charles I was not feeling very good and thought I should go back to the room. He offered to walk be back, and as we did Charles asked if we could stop by his room a moment and I said yes. Once the door was open he asked me in. I Said I shouldn't but he put his arms around me and held me tight. It was just a hug but in followed him in. Once in the room Charles wrapped me in arms, kissing me for the first time up and down my neck. I was so excited yet nervous. The condition I was in, plus my desire, left me at his mercy. Charles was a gentle lover. He undressed me kissing my entire body. And I him. We explored each other. Charles was not enormous as is sounds all black men are, but larger than Mike none the less. We continue to share drinks in his suite until we were totally uninhibited. He asked me to masturbate for him as he watched. I know men love this as I have done that for Mike. And Charles also enjoyed watching me kiss his ---- till orgasm. We took turns exciting each until 9 the next morning at which time I returned to my husband. That's another story. Sincerely, Holli38_y@hotmail.com 6152 1.30/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment