Sunday, July 22, 2012

Under The Weather In Jamaica

UNDER THE WEATHER IN JAMAICA I am a white male and my wife is a black female. Although we were not in the lifestyle I had subtly brought it up many times to her. Recently she upgraded her beautiful 42 year old body by getting a boob job. She went from a 34A to a 34D. So she is now 5'4" 34D-28-38. Very nice I will say. Since she had the boob job she has started to act very flirtatious and is wearing some very revealing clothing. She was in a wedding for one of her friends and we were invited to Jamaica with four other couples to celebrate their 5th wedding anniversary. I am the only white member of the party. Like I said I have been coaxing my wife about cuckolding me without her upfront knowledge and I decided this would be a great time to make a big move in this area. So the day before we left on our trip I told my wife I wanted to confide in her with one of my fantasies. She would never have sex with anyone else so I needed to leave that part out. I said "Babe, when we get to Jamaica I want to act out a fantasy. I want you to tie me to the bed, put on some super sexy clothes and then come over and have me eat you out. Once you have an orgasm, I want you to go out dancing and have a good time, leaving me on the bed. When you come back you can have your way with me." She replied, "That is the craziest thing I have ever heard of, what kind of fantasy is that." Nothing more was said and the next day we headed off to Jamaica. For the first two days of our 4 day trip everything was fine and normal. We had all decided to get together for dinner drinks and dancing on the evening of the 2nd day at around 7:30. My wife and I got back to our room and she seemed highly excited, she wanted to have a quickie. She said lay on the bed I want to be on top. She was kissing and rubbing on me, when suddenly I felt a tug on my right arm when I looked up she was tying it to the bed. Then my left arm. She moved down and tied both of my legs. I asked her what she was doing and she laughed and said it is your fantasy. Then she smiled and said I am going to add my fantasy to it as well. With that she went into the bathroom and showered. She spent about an hour in the getting ready leaving me to think about what her fantasy might be. Then she came out she was in a low cut short red spaghetti strapped dress with some black high heels on. She looked fantastic. She was carry her red silk underwear in her had and had on no bra. It was almost 7:15. I said are you going to untie me so I can get ready. She smiled and laughed again and relied you are ready right wear you are. She then climbed up on the bed and sat on my face. I started to eat her fresh and clean pussy while she played with my 7" inch cock. She would rub it until she sensed I was ready to cum and then stop. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door. She hopped off my face and ran into the other room. I could hear her talking with the group, she said oh he is feeling a little under the weather and will not be going out tonight. He told me to go and have a good time so here I am. I heard a couple of the guys making comments about how nice she looked and that they were not sure I should let her out alone looking like she does. I heard the door open and they were gone. While I was laying there I looked to my left and there were my wife's' panties sitting next to me on the bed. Now I know I have nothing to worry about because my wife does not drink much and she has never even thought about stepping out on me, but I have noticed that all the Jamaican guys pay a lot of attention to her and they have been mocking me since we arrived. They were constantly trying to talk to her and buy her drinks which she politely declined. Knowing my wife she will be home early. Well being tied up and waiting made time seem to stand still. The clock kept ticking 9, 10, 11, 12. I was getting a little worried and started to wonder if my wife was in trouble but I was not to alarmed because I knew she was out with friends. Around 3 AM I could here her laughing outside our door. She was telling a group of people good by and that she would see them in the morning. I assumed it was our group of friends. She came in and I pretended to be sleeping. She was a little giggly and was very drunk. She came in the bedroom kicked off her shoes and pulled her dress over her head. She was standing right next to the bed and there was an odd smell in the air kind of a sweaty smell of sex. she climbed on the bed and gave me a very wet sloppy kiss. I pretended to wake up. She said I think I like this fantasy thing are you ready to finish up yours. By my hard dick I am sure she could tell. I said yes I have been waiting here for hours. She said before I add my portion of the fantasy that involves you I want to tell you I love you. With that she straddled my face and sat her pussy right on my mouth. The smell was unmistakable she had been fucked. Her pussy was gaping open and sperm started pouring out in my mouth. I licked away and she orgasmed pushing out a huge wad of goo. She was not even playing with my cock. After about 45 minutes of this she rolled off me and started to cuddle. I said what about me. She said not tonight baby I am too sore for any more sex and I want to keep you ready for the remainder of our trip it is a shame you won't be feeling well. She said she went down to the hotel bar with everyone and had dinner, they went dancing and the men at the bar were all over her dancing and feeling her up. She said it was such a turn on she just had to have some dick. Being a black woman she obviously knows what dick is. She said she danced with about 15 different men bumping and grinding until she found the right one. A tall man in his 30's black and Jamaican of course. She told him to meet her in the hotel lobby around 10:30. When she got back to the table with our friends she told them she was heading back to the room to check on me and that she may or may not be back. She went to the lobby and he was waiting. She said they almost ran all the way to his room. When they got in his room she pulled his pants down and almost fainted. She said his cock had to be 12 inches long and very thick. She gave him a nice blow job to get him hard and she said she was shocked because it got even bigger. She told him she was a little nervous because her husband had a pretty small dick. He told her he would be gentle and get her ready first. She then told him don't worry my husband all ready took care of that I want it inside me. She told him I was tied up in our room waiting to eat some more pussy, he laughed and said I thought I recognized you. You are with the white boy. He then laid her on her back and said I will give you the white boy for a stroke or two then it will be all black. He rubbed his cock head on her pussy slit and then slid in about 8 inches. She moaned loudly and said what happened to the white boy? He pushed in another couple of inches and she moaned some more and said it feels like two white boys. He backed out almost all the way and then stroked in and out for about 5 minutes to get her used to the size. She stopped him and asked him to put on a rubber. He pulled out and rolled on a very tight fitting rubber. He laughed and said if I got to wear one of these you getting the whole salami and you getting it good. He got back between her legs and push in as far as it would go around 11 inches. He laughed and said you got do better than that. He pulled back out pushed my wife's ankles up around her head and lunged in all the way. She said he rammed it home so hard his balls slapped her ass. She screamed out in both pain and pleasure. He slowly deep stroke her withdrawing all the way to the head and ramming it back home for about 20 minutes. she asked him to switch and do it doggie so they rolled over. After about 10 minutes he pushed that monster all the way in and started to come. She said it was odd because it felt like he was cumming in her pussy and not in the rubber. When he pulled out she was shocked to see there was no rubber on his cock. He laughed and said when we switched positions, I took it off. I hate those things. I wanted to give your white boy something to think about when he is eating your pussy. She said they fucked again 3 more times before he and 3 of his friends walked her down to our room. She laughed again and said the rest of her fantasy will work out over the next couple of days with her new lover and his friends. She is more than content to fulfill mine by letting me eat her pussy while I am under the weather. 12913 1.78/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment