Sunday, July 29, 2012

Her First Time

Her first Time By: Luckyone My wife and I have been married for 17 years and our sex life has been great during this time. Marie has allways been willing to try anything. Let me tell you a little bit about her. Marie is 5'10" 140# and built for speed. She has blond hair and the best pair of legs you can imagine. She has really kept her figure, even after having two kids. I have to admit that I have always fantasized about watching my lovely wife screw another man. Marie was not really receptive to it at first but I was determined to see it come to pass. Slowly, she started coming around to the idea. I would bring up the subject while we were having sex and she said that if the right occasion presented itself she might go thru with it. The occasion finally presented itself with my former roomate from college, Mark. Let me tell you a liitle bit about Mark. We were roomates and best friends at college. Mark was known as the local stud. He could have just about any girl he wanted. I don't know if it was his looks or his big cock, but he got all the pussy he wanted. I even bet him once that he could not have a different girl for seven straight days. Well, needless to say, I lost the bet. The girls just seemed to throw themselves at him. In my many letters and calls to Marie(we were just dating at the time), I would tell her about the sexual exploits of my roomate. This started to turn her on. She started to wonder what it would be like to be with someone that all the girls wanted to be with. After college we kept in touch with Mark. Marie had become good friends with him too. Mark was even the best man at our wedding. A few years after our Marriage, we were transfered to the same city that Mark lived in. We resumed our close friendship immediately. Mark was a big party goer and would come over and "crash" at our apartment on Saturday nights so he would not have to drive all the way out to his house in the country. We would get up Sunday morning and find him asleep on our sofa. Marie was now openly wondering what a night with him would be like. I told her that I would help her find out. Evertime that we three got together, I would turn the conversation to sex. I would mention how good in bed Marie was and how good her blow jobs were. I would mention that she could deepthroat my entire length and he would go crazy. Marie would just blush and agree with me. One saturday, Marie and I decided to invite Mark over to do some much needed partying. By the time that Mark arrived, Marie and I were already pretty buzzed. We had been drinking since early afternoon. Mark jumped in and tried to catch up to us. After awhile, I suggested we all watch a "dirty" movie. There were no objections from the audience. We were all sitting on the couch making fun of the "Actors and Actesses" in the movie. During this time I was busy playing with Marie's tits. I had discretly slipped a hand up her skirt also and proceded to tweak her clit. Boy was she wet. I don't think she had ever been this wet before. I began to wonder if it was because she was sitting just inches away from Mark. I continued to play with her until she couldn't take it any more. She jumped up and announced that she was going back to the bedroom and if I wanted any, I had better come on. Just after she left the room, Mark told me that it was a good thing she left, because if she hadn't, he was about to throw her down and take her himself. "You should have mentioned that to her. She would have probably taken you up on it." Boy was Mark surprised. "Are you sure?" he said. "You'll just have to ask her yourself." Mark asked me to go tell Marie he wanted to see her. I went back to the bedroom and Marie was already naked waiting for me. I told her that mark wanted to tell her something and that I didn't know what it was. She threw a nightgown on and went back into the living room. I waited a few minutes and then creeped back into the livingroom. The next thing I saw was a real shock. There was my pretty young wife with her face buried in Mark's crotch. All you could hear was the faint slurping sounds she was making while making love to Mark's large cock. Marie was proving to Mark that I was not kidding about Marie giving good head. She would raise her head until his cock was just about to flop out and then she would slam the entire length back into her mouth. As I stood in the hallway watching, my hand was rubbing the bulge in my pants. I just couldn't believe my luck. Here was my fantasy come true. I could tell by Mark's movements that he was about to blow a load down my wife's throat. She responded by increasing the speed of her movements and he exploded deep in her throat. Mark and Marie got up and noticed that I was standing there watching them. Mark asked me if it was alright if he fucked my wife. I told him it was up to Marie. Neither of them said a word, they just laid down on the floor and Mark proceeded to push his big cock in my wife's love hole. I could tell that it was a tight fit, but it did go. It didn't take but just a couple of thrusts from Mark to put my wife over the edge. She started to cum like she had never before. Mark was now just getting a good rythym going. He would pump it into her slowly and then slam it into her hard!! She was going crazy with lust. I wondered what I had done. Would she ever want me again? While Mark and Marie were busy humping each other I was sitting next to the couch, cock in hand and strokin it for all its worth. From the sounds coming from Mark and Marie, they would be cumming any second, and so would I. Mark arched his back, let out a low groan and dumped his load deeper in my wife's pussy than I had ever been. Marie had wrapped her legs around Mark's waist and was pulling him into her with every thrust. Marie let go with her own orgasm shortly after. Watching this I couldn't hold back either and shot my load all over the couch. Wow! what a sight this had been. After we all rested for while we went back to the bedroom and fell fast asleep. When I woke up the next morning I felt the bed moving, I looked over to see Mark ramming that big cock into my wife's snatch and she was loving every stroke of it. But that's another story. I'll tell it later.... 6614 1.53/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment