Monday, July 23, 2012

Our Happy Family

our happy family, part I..............by Mike G. When Pam and I married we were pretty young. She was 18 and I was 23. For the first year of our marriage our sex life was great. We couldn't get enough of each other. We fucked at least once a day, sometimes twice. But after that we fell into the same humdrum routine that most married couples do, we got tangled up in our own lives. I worked too many hours, plus a second job on weekends. Pam cleaned and shopped and did all the things it takes to keep a house going, and at the end of the day, she was as bushed and uninterested in sex as I was. We usually fucked on Saturday night. It was like close order drill, we went through the motions of fucking, but the passion and excitment just wasn't there. By our fifth year of marriage we were in a deep rut. The real shame of our situation was this: I should have been hot as hell for her sex. Pam was a good looking girl. She was just entering the prime of her life. She was 23. Her body was long and lean and tanned. Her tits weren't big, but she didn't need a bra either. If you don't think she looked good, then you never saw her in an Italian style T-shirt. Her nipples made nice little tents in the white cotton. They were firm and hard and thicker and longer than the eraser on a pencil. Her nipples and areolas were a dark rosy-red. Pam knew how to strut. But I just was too tired from working two jobs to take the time she needed to get hot. I was practising the 'slam, bam, thank you ma'am school-of-sex.' My weekend job was as the assistant manager of a chain convenience store. One Sunday I came into work and the manager introduced me to a new clerk. Her name was Jerri, and she was hot. Jerri was a short sexy little blonde with an air of confidence and a good sense of humor. At the end of her first night I watched her husband arrive to take her home. There was a load of kids in the car. I noticed all the kids were black, but her husband was white. I was curious and was dieing to ask her about it, but didn't have the nerve to bring it up. Then one night I brought up the subject of her kids. I non-chalantly mentioned I could not help noticing that her kids were black but her husband was white. Jerri was really open and honest. And she wasn't a shrinking violet. She told me the whole tale. Her husband had wanted to spice up their sex life, and secretly so did she. When he brought up the subject of watching her fuck another man she jumped at the chance. At first it was very exciting for her. She slept with a dozen young white guys who were, for the most part, carbon copies of her husband. Then to spice things up further, her husband suggested she try sex with a black man. Jerri said she was reluctant at first. But after a few weeks of fantasizing about it she agreed to try it. Jerri's first black man turned out to be the greatest sexual experience of her life. She started fucking him regularly, and then she met some of his friends and she fucked them too. When she turned up pregnant she did not know if the baby was her husbands, or one of her lovers. Jerri and her husband talked it over and decided to take a chance that the baby was white. In the delivery room they found they had gambled and lost. The child was black. Her husband accepted it. When she became pregnant a second time that one was black too. And so it went. She had four kids, all black. Her husband, a good guy she said, loved the kids like they were his own. Customers came in then and she never had a chance to finish the story. The next week Jerri was not in work, and when I checked the schedule I found she was now working weekdays. I never saw her again. That night when I got home I told Pam about Jerri and her husband. She was as intrigued by the story as I was. For days one of us would suddenly start talking about it again. Then Pam just said what we were both thinking. She wanted to try it. I jumped at the chance. Now let me make this perfectly clear......neither of us was interested in having a black child. What we both wanted was some hot excitement. She wanted to try out a black man. She wanted to find out if it was true what they said about their giant cocks. I wanted to watch her being fucked hard by some brute. Secretly I had always wanted her to be a wanton slut. It was a fantasy of mine that went back to when I was 10 years old. I had walked in on my mother having sex with my fathers best friend. My Dad was away on a business trip. I never told him, my mother begged me not to. But Mom continued to fuck several of his friends whenever he was gone. Once I knew, Mom was no longer secretive about it. I helped her keep her sexy rendevous with her lovers. I was wickedly turned on by it. It did not occur to me until I was out of high school that my Dad was not my father. Mom and I had this sexy secret between us. I used to jerk off at night thinking about my mother with those strange cocks inside her. I wanted to relive that sexy excitemnt with the other significant woman in my life. I wanted the same "sexcitment" with Pam. Pam and I had no idea how to start. We had no experience at all. Finally we decided to try a club near the black part of town that was frequented by both whites and blacks. The clientele was young, and it was supposed to be a "happening place." We fussed over her clothes. Picking out how to dress, and what to wear, was so exciting that she gave me a blow job to calm me down. It was a hot summer night, so we decided on a thin, tight, cotton top with thin spaghetti shoulder straps. When she bent down, the edge of the top fell foreward, exposing her cute titties to full view. She looked hot. She also chose a white mini-skirt. She wore high heels. She had on thong panties. When she bent over you could see her ass cheeks. The dark rings of her reddish areolas showed nicely through the cotton top. Her nipples stuck out like little pointers. She was edible. She looked like a lean and tanned slut. That's the look we wanted. Neither of us wanted her to look like a hooker. We were not a bit familiar with the club scene. I had not taken her out, except for dinner and a movie, in three or four years. We decided the best strategy was to have Pam sit alone at the bar, while I sat a few stools away. She was hit on by white men and black men almost immediately. My cock was rock hard. All six average inches of it. I had finger fucked her all the way to the club. We were like two dogs in heat. When men started hitting on her I could tell by her gay laughter that she was loving it all. She danced with several dozen guys. They bought her drinks, they all flirted with her. She only accepted invitations to dance with black guys though. Soon the white boys caught on and left her alone. I watched her dancing with them. They were running their hands up her legs, feeling her ass, touching her tits. She was loving it and so was I. Over the next hour it became clear she was close to making her choice of studs. One guy, and I did not like his looks, had clearly beaten the competition. He was very black and tall and lean. He had Rastaman hair with long dreadlocks. I felt intimidated just looking at him. His face was handsome, but with an almost cruel cast to it. He was scary and twice my size. If things went wrong somehow; if things got out of control; I knew I would not be able to handle this guy. I was a bit concerned about it, but Pam had made one thing clear--she would chose her own stud. Like she kept reminding me, (and maybe reminding herself), we were hunting for a stud, not a life partner. By 10:30 she was pretty drunk and her actions on and off the dance floor showed it. She was rubbing this guys cock through his pants at the bar. She was rubbing her ass and hips against his crotch when they danced. I thought that it might be awkward when she finally introduced her stud to me. But when she went to the Ladies Room he came over and introduced himself. Pam had already filled him in. He understood perfectly. I noticed that when he talked he pronounced "ask" as "axe", and used phrases like "Hey Bro, don't worry none, I be givin' yo womans a good fuckin'. His name was Dexter. Dexter told me not to worry, he had rendered this kind of service often. He spoke reassuringly, but there was the look of a predator in his eye. When Pam returned and joined us she discretely placed something in my hand. It was her thong panties. She was now bottomless under the mini-skirt. I almost came in my pants. My concerns vanished and I couldn't wait to get home and watch Dexter fuck my wife. Pam wanted to dance a few more dances though. She whispered in my ear to watch her closely. As she walked away I noticed her skirt looked shorter. Then I realized she had rolled it up at the top to shorten it. When she danced now you could see her ass, her pubic hair, everything was on display. Dexter had a tent in his pants which poked out straight. He was as turned on as I was. I turned to the guy next to me, a white guy, and asked him if he had noticed her. "Man, I can't take my eyes off her. I sure wouldn't mind throwing a fuck into that". Finally we left. On the ride home I drove. Pam sat in the middle and Dexter rode shotgun. As we were pulling out of the parking lot he unzipped his fly, took out a long, thick, jet black cock, and pushed Pams face down to it. I was so excited it was difficult to concentrate on driving. This was turning out better than I had thought. Dexter obviously had done this before. The man knew how to "break the ice." She sucked his cock most of the way home. It was hard for me to watch because I had to drive too. I could hear the slurping sound her mouth made as she sucked this strange and alien cock. As soon as we came through the door to our apartment he had her bent over at the waist and his cock was in her pussy. She was moaning softly. I grabbed a beer and my favorite chair and watched. The sex action was great. His cock was a lot bigger than mine. Maybe 10 inches. And it was very thick. But what got me the most turned on was Pams face. She was in ecstacy. They worked their way out of their clothes as they fucked. Dexter had a hard, lean body. His gut was a six-pack of muscle and his ass was as tight as the bark on a tree. The man didn't have an ounce of fat. Pam had chosen her stud well. She's wanted a fucking machine not a life-partner. Dexter was a man who knew how to fuck. I expected him to cum soon. I was wrong. His self-contol was total. After half-an-hour she was having her tenth orgasm (at least). Dexter could keep it up all night. I really began to feel a bit inadequate by comparison. I had an average six inch white boy cock. I could usually fuck about ten mintes before I came. Sometimes that was enough time for Pam to cum, sometimes it wasn't. Dexter had a method also. He'd start with long, slow, deep thrusts. He'd put his whole body into each slow and deep stroke. Pam would match his rhythm. As Pam got more excited he'd pick up the pace. By the time she'd reached another orgasm Dexter was pumping her like a piston. If nothing else, it was great fucking. Pam sure was enjoying it. Finally he asked her if she'd like him to cum. She nodded yes. I thought he might pull it out and plant his load in her mouth. I had wanted to watch him cum in her mouth, but he came in her cunt, deep in her cunt. She loved it. I got them drinks and they both went and took a piss. Then we settled back. Now we had a chance to talk. Dexter was an upfront guy. He questioned me about what I wanted him to do to "the white Lady." I told him anything he wanted. He said he was going to fuck her in her ass next. Oddly enough, Pam did not object. He told me I ought to beat my meat while watching. He told me to have some fun. "Man, I'ze be fuckin yo womans fo yo all night long....gud deep fuckin to. Dexta be knowin what dem white Ladies craves." It was a while before I found out that his way of talking was a game he played. He could speak as "white" as me when he felt like it. Pam soon began to suck his soft cock. He picked her up and turned her over like she was a child. The guy was strong. She was 5' 8" tall and weighed 115 pounds. He'd picked her up and put her gently down; like she was a bag of feathers. He moved his head toward her pussy. They were in the '69' position. I loved watching it. She was moaning as his tongue flicked her clit and his lips munched on her mound. Meanwhile Pam was sucking some life back into Dexters horsecock. When Dexter was erect again he mounted Pam and began once again to fuck her pussy. After he brought her to another blistering orgasm he removed his cock from her cunt. He wanted vaseline, or K-Y Jelly. We had both so I ran to the bathroom and gave him his choice. As he lubed up his cock and Pams butthole, Pam swung her body around, dropped to her elbows and knees and presented her fine round ass to her stud. Dexter wasted no time pushing his huge weapon up her hole. She groaned as it went deeper and deeper. This was the greatest thing since canned beer. She was really getting her little slut ass reamed. The mixed expression of pleasure and pain was a joy to see. I began to stroke my own cock in appreciation. Occasionally Dexter would smile at me and tell me how sweet her pussy was, or how hot and tight her asshole felt. Pam was oblivious to everything except Dexters pounding meat. That was the center of her world for now. After what seemed like a couple of hours of assfucking, pussy jamming and cock sucking Dexter finally told her he wanted to cum. He motioned for me to watch closely. I slid off the chair and took a ring side seat as his swollen cock began to pump hot, viscous cum on her tongue and teeth. She swallowed it all. By then it was 3 a.m. and I offered Dexter a ride back to his part of town. Pam threw on her bathrobe and said she wanted to come along. We dropped off Dexter at a corner where a bunch of his "homies" were hanging out. Dexter asked if Pam would get out of the car and kiss him goodbye in front of his friends. Otherwise they might not believe him. Sounded good to me. I liked this 'blackmans white slut' game we were playing. Pam did better then kiss him goodnight. She pulled off her robe, with nothing underneath it, and got out of the car and kissed him with a long, hard and passionate lip lock. She was naked, and on the street, and kissing a black man in front of a dozen of his black friends. My slut had guts. She could really strut her stuff. Dexters friends hooted and clapped in appreciation. Then Pam said plainly enough for all of them to hear, "Until next Saturday night, Honey." My dick was hard again. That was a good show she had just put on. Really slutty stuff. I was impressed with her ability to play the game when she put her mind to it. We talked all the way home about what a blast we'd just had. When we got home we had the best sex ever. Neither of us could wait for next Saturday night. I had work the next day; all day doing a double shift at the store. When I got home at 10 p.m. there was Dexter, sitting naked in my chair drinking a beer. Pam was wearing only a shirt and was in the kitchen frying bacon and eggs. I was taken aback by this turn of events. This was not part of the bargain. I was wondering how to react. I felt like I had just been cheated on. Pam had an idea that soon got me hot though. Why not a double fuck, both Dexter and I, in our bed. She said she'd always dreamt of being taken by two men at once. Sounded great to me. We had her in the bedroom in seconds. I was so excited I came almost immediately, which left Dexter fucking her relentlessly while I watched. Tomorrow was Monday also. I had to be to work at 8 a.m. I could hardly sleep in our bed with Dexter pounding her a few inches away. I got the pull-out bed from the couch and slept in the living room. Next morning I peered in on them. Dexter was still there and sleeping soundly. Pam was snuggled up to him and snoreing lightly. I HAD to get to work., so I left them there. All day long I thought about what was going on at my house. Had he left? Were they fucking? When I phoned home Pam said Dexter was leaving soon. I felt a bit better. But when I got home Dexter was loungeing on the couch and Pam was making supper. Dexter showed no sign of leaving. I was not sure what to do next. While Dexter was napping Pam took me into the bedroom, got on her knees and blew me. Then she asked if Dexter could spend the night again, just this once. Fresh from coming in her pretty mouth I could hardly refuse. I took the couch, they slept in the bed. When I fell asleep about 2 a.m. I could hear Dexter still knocking her bottom out in the bedroom. When I got home from work on Tuesday night Dexter was gone. I breathed a sigh of relief. Pam and I talked about everything that had happened. She said sleeping with him had just been a one time thing. She had it out of her system now. I don't know what time he came to the door. I never heard him knock. Maybe Pam had given him a key. When the alarm went off in the morning I was alone in bed. I staggered out to the living room and there they were, sleeping together on the pull out couch. The smell of sex permeated the livingroom. I had to get to work. But I knew that a line had been crossed. Dexter had to go. I would speak to Pam about it when I got home in the evening. When I came through the door at 5 p.m. Dexter was still there, and so were two of his homies. Neither was as tall as Dexter, but they were still big guys. One was built like a refrigerator. They called him Refrigerator, it was his name I guess. He had a black bandana on his head. Pam was in a shirt. Nothng else, just one of my white button up dress shirts. She was sitting cross legged on the floor with her pussy plainly visible. I could see cum droplets on her pubic hair. My old polaroid camera was on the floor, with a couple dozen polaroid snapshots scattered about near it. They left nothing to the imagination. She had just been trained by these three guys. The blackmen were friendly enough to me. No threats, no intimidation. But it was clear they felt right at home. Dexter wasn't shy. He came right out and said, "Look Man, we's gonna gangbang your fine Lady AGAIN, and youse should feel free to joins in. But first we gots to eat some food." Plainly Pam had not made supper. She apologised and said she meant to call me so I could pick up some take-out meals, but she never had the time. The idea of participating in a gangfuck of my boucie little slut-wife, with these three black guys, had me hard as a rock. First we had to eat. Even I was starved. They had no money so I paid; Chinese food for five, and beer for a dozen as far as I could tell. One of the men went with me. His name was Rashid, and he was actually a good guy. He admired me for letting my wife experiment. He told me she had the sweetest little pussy and ass he'd had in weeks. When we got back to the house Pam was in the shower. To my surprise she was alone. We all ate a good meal, with no leftovers (to my amazement). And then drank some beer. These guys were in no rush to start it seemed. They all thanked me for the food and beer and the use of my wife. I could not really complain. Then we started to fuck my slut. I was wiser now, I paced myself. I'd fuck her for a few minutes and then pull out and rest a few minutes. I did not want to finish early again. But these three studs fucked her relentlessly. Every combination you can think of: they did it. I stayed in the game a good hour and a half, but finally it felt too good and the whole scene was too sexy. I decided to cum. I blew my load as deep up her ass as I could get the tip of my dick. It felt great too. Meanwhile these three musketeers of cock kept plugging away. It really was impressive. I was impressed. Pam was more than impressed, she was addicted. She could not get enough of them. Finally both Dexter and Rashid came within a few minutes of each other. The three of us sat back and watched The Refigerator continue to fuck her in the ass, then take his dick out and put it right in her mouth. She'd suck him vigorously. Then he'd go back up her ass and repeat the process. Then he turned to me and asked if I liked seeing her being "slutted-down". I replied yes. We all high-fived like we were homeboys from the hood. The three of us talked and watched. They were okay guys really, and not different from me when you got down to it. They didn't have money and they didn't have jobs, but they were not planning on robbing and murdering us. They liked a good time. And white pussy to these guys was a GOOD TIME. I got it up again one more time. By 11:30 I had cum and so went in the bedroom and went to sleep. The Gang of Three continued working on my cute little wife. When I got up in the morning they were all passed out on the floor. I was a lot less worried when I went to work. I was glad they were still there when I got home. When I walked in the door Pam was on her hands and knees. Dexter was straddling her with his cock right up to its balls in her asshole. She was grunting from the pressure. My cock got hard instantly. That became the pattern, day after day, night after night. I met some other guys from the hood also. I met em. Pam fucked em. We started going out with them on Friday and Saturday nights. We went to the club where we first met Dexter. Sometimes the five of us went to clubs in the heart of the black neighborhood. Pam and I were the only white faces there, but we never had trouble. People were kind and friendly. We liked to pull goofs. Dexter or the Refrigerator would take Pam off to a corner of the club, and bend her over and fuck her. Everyone could see my white slut in action. Sometimes they'd take her in the Mens Room and fuck her, or she'd get on her knees and blow them. Every guy who went in there got a free sex show. I was proud as hell. She was officially a serious slut-pig. We sometimes stayed after the clubbed closed. When we did Pam pulled some really long trains. Guys would come up to me and shake my hand and congratulate me for having a first class slut for a wife. They always commented on her tight ass and wet cunt. She was a hit in the hood. When we'd go home there'd be a carload of black guys with us. We'd fuck her some more. She began to brag that she was the best fucked slut in town. No shit. You didn't need to be Einstein to figure that one out. Then she missed her period. She was pregnant, no doubt about it. I figured the chance it was my biological son was about one in a hundred, maybe one in two hundred. She'd been having major fuck action every day for the last four months. I figured she'd have an abortion. But she was Irish Catholic, and hard core Catholic at that. She might not have been religious, but she measured Right and Wrong with a Catholic yardstick. Fucking like a she-Devil was one thing, Murdering an unborn child another. She announced she was going to be the mother of somebodies kid. And that was that. Meanwhile the sex parties continued without respite. When you come right down to it, women are much tougher than men. No man alive could have kept up the pace that Pam did. She was the slut I had always wanted her to be and more. She was never too tired, never "had a headache"; always available and up for anything. When it was time for the baby to be born Dexter and Rashid went to the hospital with us. The Refrigerator could not make it, though he called and wished us luck. She wanted to blow Dexter on the way to the emergency room. She insisted she wanted to have his jism in her mouth. She was too swollen and fat to bend over, so he mounted her with his ass on the dashboard of the car. When a big guy like that can compress himself down like he had to do, you can be sure he really likes the mouth he's fucking. None of us men had the stomach to watch her give birth. We waited in the waiting room. When it was over the doctor and a nurse came out of the delivery room holding a beautiful light skinned black baby girl. Dexter said "She's gonna be Teasin' Tan, a real beauty, all dem teasin tan bitches is beautiful". They asked Dexter and Rashid which one was the father. We all looked at each other with big grins on our silly faces. That Doc and his nurse were sure surprised when I spoke up and said "Me." to be continued in: our happy family II 26735 1.94/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment