Thursday, July 26, 2012

My First Cuckolding

MY FIRST CUCKOLDING By Sissy Cuckold I was only 19 when introduced to the cuckolding experience. I had been going out with my girlfriend Caroline for about 6 months but we had not got beyond heavy petting in the sex stakes, despite some of my friends regularly fucking their own partners, and I was still a virgin. At the time I wanted to make it feel special, although in hindsight I understand now that it was probably just because I was a total wimp. I thought Caroline wanted me to treat her properly and not just as a sex object but I had my thoughts on that score well and truly dispelled one particular night. Caroline?s friend Justina was well known for being a bit of a slut and mad for black guys. I found her incredibly sexy. Unlike Caroline, she always dressed like a real tart, making herself up like a cheap whore for her black boyfriends. With her parents away for the weekend she invited Caroline and I to her house to make up a foursome with her black boyfriend, Amos. We had a take-away earlier in the night which I spent trying to find ways of sneaking a look at the sexy, slutty black seamed stockings and stilettos Justina had worn for the night. After a few drinks, they disappeared upstairs, leaving us on the floor in the front room. As I fumbled with Caroline?s bra straps after some heavy petting, we could quite clearly hear Amos fucking Justina in her bedroom. She was begging him to drill her with his big black cock, screaming for him to fuck her harder, to make her his slut. All this whilst I was trying to think of ways of getting Caroline?s hand to stroke my erect 4-incher through my jeans. Eventually, Caroline broke the silence downstairs by saying that it sounded like Amos was giving a Justina a really good seeing to! I had never heard her talk so forthright and felt my cock twitching. However, once again showing my chivalrous/ wimpy side, I declined to take the bull by the horns and push her hand down my trousers. Having failed to say anything other than that Justina seemed to be enjoying it, Caroline looked at me with disdain and got up to go get another drink. I admired her full arse in the skin tight white trousers and her ample tits as she came back into the room braless. As she stood there looking down at me, we both heard Amos bringing Justina to an almighty climax before telling her he was going to fill her cunt. ?Give me all of that hot spunk, stud. Fill my pussy with your black cum.? We heard Amos do just that with Justina moaning how good it felt. A minute or two later, we heard the sound of the two of them coming downstairs. There was a knock at the living room door asking if they could come in. Caroline told them to wait a moment as she put her blue blouse on. As they came into the front room, Justina smiled, glowing after her screwing, saying that she knocked because she didn?t want to disturb anything. Half out of ear shot I heard Caroline mumble ?fat chance of that.? They had come for refreshments and I found myself unable to take my eyes off Justina. She was wearing a red silk dressing gown tied round the middle but was still clad in her black seamed stockings and high heels. As she turned to ask Amos what he wanted to drink, her gown fell open slightly revealing her stocking tops and suspenders before she covered up the transgression. I thought I was going to shoot my load there and then and was pleased I had a duvet over myself so that I could conceal the little tent in my pants. Whilst I was ogling Justina walking towards the kitchen, Caroline?s eyes were focused firmly on Amos who was wearing nothing but an ill-fitting dressing gown of Justina?s younger brother. He was very well-built and, sitting, the gown was doing nothing to hide the long black cock between his legs. Even soft it looked half as big again as my 4 inch rock hard prick. As Justina handed Amos a drink, she noticed Caroline staring at her boyfriend and asked her what she was looking at. Caroline made something up about being fascinated by the dressing gown but it was well and truly clear what she was looking at. Justina didn?t hesitate suggesting that Caroline was more fascinated by the contents of the gown rather than the gown itself. Then without waiting for a reply, she asked her friend if she wanted to see Amos? big black cock. Caroline didn?t even look at me and without a moment?s hesitation replied ?Oh fuck, yes!? A smile broke out on both the face of Justina and her stud as she sat down next to him and undid the gown. Then, using her left hand, she took the enormous tool in her hand and began stroking it. ?Magnificent, isn?t it?? she asked Caroline. Caroline could only nod at the sheer size of it as Justina?s kneading began to make it hard. Justina bent her head over into his lap and wrapped her red lipsticked lips around the bulging head. She made a point of making a big slurping sound and a pop as she moved her mouth of the cock. She looked at me and licked her lips provactively. ?I love sucking black cock.? I gulped and noticed that Caroline was now on her knees and had moved much closer to the settee where Caroline and Amos were sitting. Justina ordered her to take her blouse off and show her boyfriend those big tits. Then, looking directly at me, Justina took her friend?s head in her right hand and guided it towards her boyfriend?s cock. Caroline did not need much coaxing and quickly brought her mouth down on the enormous black cock. Amos gripped her head immediately and forcing her down onto his tool, ordered her to suck his black cock and called her a cocksucking whore. I nearly came in my pants there and then. I felt so humiliated and yet so turned on. I thought Caroline was all innocent but here she was on her knees, sucking her best friend?s boyfriend?s black cock in front of me her virgin boyfriend. ?Has she done this for you yet?? Justina asked me. I shook my head. ?If you had a cock like Amos, she?d be doing it all the fucking time!? Then, with Amos beginning to fuck my girlfriend?s mouth, Justina ordered me to pull the duvet away and show her my own cock. My prick was erect in my jeans, never having been harder, but Justina burst out laughing when she saw my ?pathetic little tent.? She ordered me to take my jeans and underwear off so she could see just what Caroline had to put up with. I stood up embarrassed as I removed my jeans and boxers, my little prick dwarfed by the 10 inch black cock my girlfriend was greedily sucking on. ?No wonder she?s not been fucked yet. Why would she want a little boy?s cock when there?s real men like my Amos out there?? laughed Justina. She ordered me to crawl between her knees saying that as she was allowing my girlfriend to give oral to her boyfriend, she thought it was only fair that I should return the favour by licking her out. I paused realising what she was suggesting and stammered that I thought she had just been fucked by Amos. ?That?s right, little boy, he?s left a load in my pussy. And whilst Caroline gives him a blow job, you?re going to show her how worthless and pathetic you are by sucking his cum from my cunt!? Justina made me kneel in front of her. She stood up and let the red silk robe fall to the floor. She was naked apart from the seamed stockings, suspenders and high heels she had been fucked in. Looking up at her, I saw her pussy lips were red and swollen from the fucking Amos had given her and there was white sticky cum oozing from her gaping slit. Just as she grabbed my head to pull it towards her cum-filled pussy, I noticed Caroline momentarily stop sucking on the black cock so she could see me eat another man?s load from her best friend?s snatch. ?Oh you nasty little fucking wimp, clean my cunt of black cum!? Justina demanded. I was gagging at the taste as Justina made a concerted effort to push all the load into my waiting mouth. And yet, strangely, my cock was harder than ever before. I could hear Caroline slurping noisily again on the black cock, as he called her a filthy slut. I spent ten minutes eating Justina?s pussy, cleaning it to her satisfaction before she took my head and parked it next to Caroline?s as she sucked that massive black prick. Caroline was wanking it furiously up and down and two or three times, at Justina?s behest, she removed it from her mouth and turning to me stuck her tongue down my throat. ?Make your boyfriend taste that black cock Caroline, you fucking dirty slut!? Justina sensed that Amos was close to shooting his load and told him to fill Caroline?s slutty mouth. As he gripped her head and groaned out load he did just that, nearly choking the poor bitch on the jet spurts. Caroline couldn?t quite take all the cum in her mouth, some of it dripping down her chin and onto her massive tits. What she did take she began to swallow at Justina?s command. Then she ordered Caroline to face me and kiss me. My girlfriend thrust her tongue deep into my mouth, forcing me to taste her lover?s cum. Justina then told me there was some mess to clean up from her tits and forced my head to the areas where the hot spunk had fallen and ordered me to lick it up. She pointed out to Caroline that her boyfriend was a faggot who loved the taste of cum. However, my humiliation was not yet complete. Justina made me take off Caroline?s trousers and panties, put her high heels back onto her feet and then ordered Caroline to straddle her boyfriend?s black cock, which remained hard, so he could fuck her pussy. It was a struggle for Caroline to take it all but she was so wet from the action so far that she managed it. Justina made me lick Caroline?s asshole at first as she bounced up and down on that big cock before forcing my head lower and making me suck the black balls as they pounded into my girlfriend?s tight hole. When Caroline turned the other way, I was made to lick her clit as he fucked her with Justina forcing my head so far down that at times I was licking the shaft of the beautiful black cock as my girlfriend impaled herself on it, coating it in her cum juice as she had numerous orgasms. Justina told Caroline that Amos was gonna cum in her pussy and was that a problem. I mentioned that, unlike Justina, Caroline was not on the pill. Justina slapped me round the face saying that was obvious as her boyfriend had a pathetic little boy?s cock so there would be no point but that it was nothing to do with me, she was asking Caroline. Caroline breathlessly, between moans, said that she wanted all his load in her pussy and that if I had a problem with her getting pregnant, then I could suck all the cum out from her cunt! Despite it being the third time that night he had cum, I couldn?t believe the size of the load Amos deposited in my girlfriend?s well fucked pussy. I licked it all up under Justina?s supervision. Justina then commented that everyone had cum that night apart from me and that it was only fair I was allowed to do so. I got excited thinking that maybe I would get to fuck one of the girls but Justina had other ideas. She made me kneel at her stockinged and high-heeled feet, telling me that as I had watched everyone else perform, now it was my turn ? ?wank off your tiny little worm over my stockings and shoes. You spent most of the night earlier looking at them so now you can show how much you worship them.? It took me less than 5 seconds to ask for permission to cum (three yanks of my throbbing cock) which made all three of them laugh. With permission I then jerked off my load onto Justina?s stockings and shoes. Surprisingly, it was then Caroline who grabbed my head and, forcing it down and using her high heel on my neck when it was low enough, buried my head into the mess I had just created and ordered me to eat my worthless spunk. She humiliated me further by asking whose cum tasted better ? mine or a real man?s? I told her that the real man?s cum tasted far better which made them all laugh out loud. That weekend turned into one long cuckolding and after that things were never the same with Caroline. She went out all the time with Justina and her black studs and when possible would get me to be her clean up bitch. Sometimes she would supervise my wanking sessions at my house, forcing me to eat my own load from her shoes or my hand. We carried on going out for a while after I went to university but only so that Caroline could come over to where I was studying and fuck some of the big black cocks on campus and force me to spend some of my student grant on slutty clothes for her to wear around ?real men?. It was so humiliating sleeping in the corridor at the residential halls, outside my room where my girlfriend was being banged by some young stud ? or occasionally more than one. She was such a dirty bitch for big black cock after that but eventually became bored of humiliating me and dumped me. However, Justina and her have addicted me to cuckolding and I?m still searching for my new Caroline? Comments welcome to sissycuckold@hotmail.com 12971 2.04/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment