Sunday, July 29, 2012

Abusing My Priviliges

Abusing my priviliges TOPICS : (DEPRAVITY, INSEMINATION, DOCTOR) Written by : Z Writer (email : z_writer@hotmail.com) I'm a young male doctor, working in a major hospital in a large city. In medicine you get fairly non-chalant about bodies and body parts, atleast while working anyway. Penises, rectal examinations, breast examinations, vaginal examinations. They're routine. They're yucky. And they certainly aren't exciting. I'm not sure how to explain it to someone who hasn't been there, but once your in work mode with sick people, its impossible to get excited by body parts. That is, atleast, until now. Theresa was/is a young attractive 25 year old patient. She came in with a probable viral infection, dehydration and non-specific abdominal pain. She was brought to the ward and I was called to admit her. The best way to describe her is "plain". Yes. She was quite plain. Slim, light brown hair to her shoulder, average size breasts, round face with round glasses. Nice, plain not to be pick her out in a crowd. I took a history from her; it was a classical viral illness with dehydration - she wouldn't have been admitted if she wasn't dehydrated. She was married, no kids but trying. I proceeded to examine her : pulse, blood pressure, face, neck then chest. Its funny, but when I got to her chest I got my first twinge of passion I have ever got whilst with a patient. I really wanted to see her breasts. With young women you normally just slip your stethescope under their tops to preserve their modesty; but desire took over from commense sense (and common decency). She was lying down on the bed so initially I slipped my stethescope down her top to listen to the top of her heart. It was unremarkable, and so was the view. So I bent down and lifted up her shirt. I paused momentarily when I saw her breasts. They were perfectly shaped. But what made it for me was she was wearing a white lace bra. I could make out the pinkness of her nipples as I auscultated the rest of her chest. Of course I didn't touch her breasts. There's no excuse for that. But I took my time listening to her chest and watching her breasts. It felt like minutes, but in actual fact it was just seconds. When I looked up at her I was worried she might realise what I was doing. But of course not. I was the doctor and I was being professional. Technically I hadn't done anything inappropriate so why should I worry ? I guess I knew my motives were wrong. Thats why I worried. I then examined her abdomen pulling her track suit bottoms down slightly over her panties. Thats standard procedure. They were plain cotton panties and didn't do much for me. I was too busy thinking about her breasts. Her abdomen was diffusely tender to touch, but not serious enough to call the surgeons about. Theresa was given IV fluid therapy, pain relief and not reviewed again until the next day. -------------- Next morning she was brighter and obviously better. Dehydration is absolutely terrible. It makes you feel horrible. We'd obviously made her feel better by correcting her fluid status. During the ward round, its routine to re-examine all the patients. And thats what I did with Theresa. Of course you don't have to be as rigorous as the first time. But I continued to pay attention to her chest. She was still wearing the lace bra. And her breasts were still perfect. Her tummy was still sore (over her kidneys and lower abdoment) so I ordered an ultrasound. I went away that night a wanked about her breasts. I thought about her pink nipples. I imagined sucking them and then shoving my cock into her tight pussy. And when I came, it was huge. And thats when I knew I had to break all my morals and seriously cross the line. -------------- The next day Theresa was probably well enough to go home. Her ultrasound was normal and she was pleased to hear that. I examined her again and was disappointed to find she was wearing a bra (most women I know don't wear a bra under their pyjamas). It wasn't the lace one either. It was a plain, cotton job. Still very nice, but I missed not seeing her nipples. Her tummy was still tender, but now more so over the lower part. And thats when I lost it. I took a gynaecological history from her. She had her last period almost 3 weeks ago. It may have been a bit heavier than usual, and she had experienced some pain and cramping (not uncommon for her). I apologised to her and tried to convince her that there was a small risk she might actually have pelvic inflammatory disease (often caused by chlamydia -> may result in infertility after years). I informed her I would need to do a pelvic examination on her to exclude this important diagnosis. She looked unhappy at this, but also concerned. My bed side manner the last couple of days had won her over. I had her trust. She reluctantly agreed when I assured her it was necessary. You should always have a chapperone for these things. You never know which woman is going to sue you for sexual misconduct, no matter how sane she seems initially. But I didn't want a chapperone for this examination. And the nurses were particularly busy that day. So they were only too happy for me to go ahead ... I prepared for the examination. Pair of gloves, appropriate lubricant (KY), vaginal swabs. Then I found the largest vaginal speculum I could. The blades were huge - probably 2 inches across. And to finish off with, I imagined how nice her pussy would look and wanked. It was another huge cum, but I made sure it fell into a containment bottle. I then sucked it up in a 5 mL syringe. 4mLs of my sperm. My present for Theresa. So I walked in to see her and closed the door, drew the curtains. I placed the equipment on the table beside the bed and asked her to remove her panties whilst keeping the sheet over her. Actually, I wished I could watch her taking them off, but there'd be no way I could pass that off. It didn't look sexy or hot. She just wiggled and yanked her panties down under the covers. But I felt a stirring in my loins and inhaled deeply, as if I might catch a wiff of her pussy. I walked over to her, and set up a small screen to prevent her seeing what I was doing. This wasn't standard procedure. But I made it look like it was. And she bought it. I pulled down the sheet and saw her beautiful brown pussy. Her hair was short and neat. Her legs together with the slit just visible. Her panties laid down by her feet. I asked her to assume to frog leg position (put both feet together and pull the ankles up as far as they go while she is on her back) and her pussy opened up to me. It was beautiful. Her clit was small and smooth. Her labia neat. Her vaginal orifice just visible. I wished I could fuck her, but made no attempt to do so. Instead I pulled on the gloves making sure she could see, and informed her I was going to do the digital examination first. I bent down just before I put my finger inside her I removed my glove. I spread her pussy lips with my left hand and placed my index and middle fingers of my right hand at her vaginal opening. I slowly pushed them in and she flinched. She was warm. Silky smooth. And of course she wasn't wet. But that made it better, because I had to work my fingers a bit to get into her. I looked over the drape and looked at her face. She wasn't liking it much. Her eyes were closed but her face was contorted with displeasure. My fingers were finally in her, and I felt the wetness of her upper vagina. I felt her cervix on my finger tips and my cock stiffened with the knowlege I was in her most private part. I was fingering her pussy. On with business, I began the bimanual palpation. I felt her uterus in my hands, and tried to feel her ovaries. And when I was sure everything was normal, I pretended to continue checking but savoured the warmth and wetness of her. And then it was time to come out. I slowly and delicately pulled my fingers out and felt her pussy close behind me. She breathed a sigh of relief as I finished. I then picked up her panties in my left hand and wiped her pussy juices on them - right across the crotch. I got most of it off, and then bent my head down behind the drape and licked my fingers clean. Oh. She was nice. She tasted so nice. I slipped the panties into my pocket and wondered if she would work out whether I took them, or scour the floor. Apologising sincerely again, I promised her it wouldn't be long now. She nodded nervously. I picked up the speculum and was again impressed by its size. It was a monster. I was suddenly a bit reluctant to use it on her, but quickly decided it was what I wanted to do. I bent down and looked at her tight pussy opening again. I held her pussy lips open once again with my left hand, and placed the blades vertically. The blades were about 3 times as big as her vaginal orifice. I paused, but only for a moment, then pushed gently. There was a lot of resistance but I persisted. Then finally she began to give way. She arched her back as it entered her vagina and stretched incredibly. She whimpered and I apologised. But I savoured the noise she was making and reveled in the thought of her tight cunt being stretched so fully. And then, it was in. Then for the next part. The speculum blades have to be rotated horizontally before the speculum can be used. So I told her what I was planning to do, then gently turned the speculum. It was beautiful. She arched again and whimpered. I saw her pussy lips stretch and contort and as I looked up, I saw her biting her lip. But then it was done. She had somehow accomodated this monster. I was proud of her. I knew she could do it. I guess if I couldn't fuck her tight cunt, I was going to fuck her by proxy. And this was what I had done. So now I pushed the lever and gently opened the blades. Her response was the same with the arching back and whimpering noises. I wondered why I didn't bring an audio tape to record her noises. They were noises of discomfort and pain, but strangely could also pass for noises of pleasure. And thats what they were to me. And now I was looking deep into her vagina. Her cervix was there. He tightly stretched pussy walls. She looked normal, and I took the high vaginal swabs that were the purpose of this examination. I assured her I was almost finished and she breathed a sigh of relief. I picked up the syringe filled with my cum. I put it in her vagina, and aimed it at the opening in her cervix. I pushed the plunger and watched her smooth pink cervix become covered with my creamy white cum. It was great. It glistened and dripped and I knew my sperm would be soon making their way deep inside her. This was my gift to her. It was my way of fucking her. I closed the speculum and pulled it out swiftly. She took a deep breath and looked relieved. Her pussy remained slightly gapey. Of course it would. It had just taken its biggest cock ever. I cleaned her up, apologised and assured her that everything had looked normal. She was relieved and I left. She was discharged later that day, and she thanked me for the care I had given her, completely oblivious to my depravity. I guess it was then I really started to feel bad. Later I thought of her breasts and how I never got to touch them. I thought of her tight pussy and how much I had stretched it open. I thought of her panties in my pocket and how I would sniff them every night. And I thought of my sperm, slowly making their way up inside her. So she was trying to get pregnant. I wondered if I had helped her at all ? 4939 1.30/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment