Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Aurthur My Lover

ARTHUR MY LOVER I work in a file cabinet factory, owned by Mister T. My name is Sil. My husband started been suspicious about me, one particular Saturday when I left with an attire not for an usual day at work. Honestly I did not know what would happen. Arthur, my co-worker and new secret lover, told me to dress provocative enough for the adventure and I did it. As soon as I arrived, the factory is close on Saturday, he put a blind fold over my face and guide me to the back of the factory, where the shop is. First I thought about a surprise birthday party since next day was my 36 birthday. Little did I know about the real party was expecting me and I will actually become the cake. Arthur kissed me on the neck and said ? enjoy it. After that I was shaking, he undressed me completely, just my high heels were on. He then walked back, everything was quiet. Suddenly two pair of hands guided me to center of the room, my hands were tied high up to the ceiling, the many clicks from cameras were the only music heard. Then many hands were caressing my body. they finger fucked me, and spanked my ass for good 10 minutes. Then Mr. T said in Spanish ? a esta puta hay que romperle el orto? we have to butt fuck this whore, and laughed. I was then put down over a table, my but hole was grease (latter I realized it was the mayonnaise from the sandwiches) and I felt a huge cock ripping me apart. Suddenly another cock opened up my mouth. And a slap on my cheek suggested to suck it good. When the blind fold was removed, in front of my eyes there were 6 men, Mr T, the owner, Arthur and 4 carpenters. I couldn't believe I was gang banged by the guys I work with. They punished me, fed me with their cocks and made me drink their cum (did I forget to mention that Arthur and the carpenters were black?) All of them fucked my ass. A cake was in front of my face, then they all sung happy birthday and after that, they smashed the cake on my face, it was so humiliating, they all laughed, Mr T threw me a towel, I cleaned off my face and after that we started eating a real cake. Of course millions of pictures were taken, I was naked all the time. For the last picture they got a condom, made me inflate it, kind of balloon and posing for a picture alone, it took my attention they used a tripod for this one and took longer than usual for a picture, then from my back, a bucket of water falls over my head, again, pictures, laughs and humiliations which I loved. I don't need to mention they called me names, such as: Slut, whore, bitch... To call off the activities of the party, the made me kneel and feed me their cocks till each of them came. Mr T, the only fat one, fucked and came in my pussy. Arthur give me an envelope with 10 pictures - said do you enjoy?. Yes, by the way my wedding anniversary is in a month, if you can come up with something original I'm in - Thanks, That's even more interesting. Then I dress and leave, it all took less than 4 Hrs, I was tired but I was happy. When I got home at 2 p.m., my hair and make up was a mess, then my cuck hubby asked what was this all about. I told him I just fucked another man. He doubted me. When he asked me about a proof, I showed him my tights covered in cum and give him just one picture of me sucking one cock, just that, my face and a big black cock.( I should post it on internet.) What he didn't know was that all this was recorded on video and was all set up by his brother. But that is part of another history. SlutSil 8442 2.02/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment