Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cold Rainy Night

Every year at this time my wife Ann and I take a three month long trip throughout Florida. We stop at Louisville at our daughter and son in law's house for Thanksgiving then head south down thru Nashville and Atlanta. It was raining cold and windy as hell, just a miserable evening. The motor home needed fuel and Ann said she could use a bite to eat. As I pulled into the fuel bay I noticed a guy, very wet, working on a car. As I fueled he asked me if I was heading south "No, going north, sorry." "Well just my luck, I need a ride and my car is history. The motor is locked up, thanks anyway". Ann and I watched as this very wet and cold black man tried to hitch a ride. He asked several truckers but they all said no . We finished eating and Ann said she bet that guy never gets a ride, not in Kentucky and being a black man. He was walking toward the interstate when we got into our motor home. Ann asked if I felt comfortable giving him a ride to the next big city which would be Nashville. "No I'm okay with him he seemed very nice when he was talking to me earlier." She said "Let's give the poor man a ride." So I pulled over and stopped. He jumped in said "Thanks man, I am froze. Its really getting cold out tonight." We had drove about ten miles when he said "Thought you were going north?" "Yea well I didn't know what to tell you". "Yea I understand you not knowing anything about me and me being black don't help matters..." I said "Yes I'm sorry about what happened to your car". "Don't know for sure, she's been knocking for awhile then just quit, so I told the station manager to junk it for me. My names Tyrone from Indianapolis; going to Tampa, got a sister there, she's got me a job when I get there". Then he said hope its warm there sure is cold up here. Ann gave him a cup of hot coffee and a towel to help him warm up. She said "Tyrone if you want you can go back and take a hot shower and I'll dry your clothes for you". She gave him one of my bath robes to wear while his clothes dried. When he came out he sat down on the sofa and before we knew it he was fast asleep. Ann whispered "Look in your rear mirror!" His robe had fallen open, showing about ten inches of soft cock. I said "Do you want to take a closer look? I'll wake him up". "No just was looking... my god is he hung!" Ann went back and sat down trying to read a book but I noticed her looking at his cock every time I looked back. She looked up and smiled at me one time. The timer on our dryer went off and Ann brought Tyrone's clothes out and laid them down by his side. I swerved to the right and hit the brakes this made Ann fall flat into Tyrone's lap. He opened his eyes to find Ann laying in his lap with her hand on his cock. He looked at me I smiled, gave him the thumbs up signal and said "its okay with me!" That was the start of a great vacation. Tyrone and Ann sucked and fucked in just about every RV park we stayed in. We had just dropped him off at his sisters house when Ann told him to call if things didn't work out. She said we would love to have him travel with us. GT Trooper PS this is not a fantasy story its true 4630 1.39/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment