Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Born Dominatrix (A Tale by Mistress Martha)

The hotel room is dark and you knock on the door. I greet you wearing a black corset, black crotchless panties, thigh highs and heels. I kiss you and blindfold you, giving you instruction to undress yourself slowly in front of me. Naked, your cock has swollen to it's full size. I take your hand and put it between my legs, you feel my warm moist flesh and hear me moan softly as you press my clit between your fingers. Pushing your hand away I guide you to the wall and you lean up against it. I drop to my knees and cup your balls in my hand, soft kisses up the inside of your thighs, I blow lighty and feel your hand on the top of my head. One long lick up the underside of your shaft causes your knees to buckle slightly, swirling my tongue around the head of your penis I let it rest on it and then take you deeply into my mouth.... I instruct you to turn around and put your hands against the wall and bend over. A greased finger slides between your ass cheeks, I reach under and stroke your penis it's skin stretched tight the head swollen, it pleases me. You push back a little farther, "you want your ass played with don't you?" "Yes Mistress." "Reach around and spread your cheeks expose your hole to me." Cool lube drips down you and you clench. You feel metal smack your balls and then your ass. Don't clench, spread yourself. Something pushes against your tight hole, you moan as it stretches you. "Tell me you want more." I push further into you and let the widest part of the dildo linger for a moment. You push your hips back trying to push further onto the dildo, I smack you again and pull out. Now you'll have to wait for it. "Stay like this." I turn on the vibrator and touch it to the area between your balls and your ass. You wait anxiously to be penetrated, imagining a man with an engorged cock standing behind you thrusting his penis deep into your asshole, grabbing your hips and pulling you towards him, fucking you the way you need and want to be fucked. The tip of your cock leaking pre-cum.... There is a knock at the door, I go to answer it leaving you naked and vulnerable. A masculine black voice, "Hi baby!" he looks over at you, "what have we here?" I give his package a squeeze, and move over to you giving your ass a hard smack. "Take off your pants baby, lets get that big black cock of yours rock hard, my pussy needs a real fucking." Still blindfolded you hear the rustle of clothing and then sense the body in front of you. Another smack, down on your hands and knees, you feel the head of his dick against your lips. "Suck it." "Yes mistress." You draw his penis into your mouth, a moan escapes the other mans lips as he moves his hips. You feel his cock growing harder, becoming more diffcult to take in it's length, the thought of it penetrating your ass makes you stiffen with excitement. "Stop sucking," I can see you are disappointed, "did you really think I was going to let him fuck you?" A barely audible, "no Mistress." "Sit in the corner, and don't let your cock go soft." "You have him quite well trained bitch." We stand in front of you talking as if you weren't in the room. I reach down and grab your cock. "Would you like to play with him?" A wicked grin passes the other mans lips and his hand replaces mine, he strokes you. Your cock stiffens even more, the skin stretched so tight it almost hurts. His cock is in your face again and drawing your mouth closer to it, wanting to please. I get between the two of you and spread my ass cheeks in front of you, "lick my ass and use your fingers like a dildo in my pussy." You glance in the mirror beside us taking in the picture of me sucking hungrily on the enormous black dick, my moans vibrating against his long shaft when they should be yours. He lays me down in front of you and I hold my legs over my head, he stands over me so you can watch his cock penetrate me deeply, you listen to the sounds of my cums and watch as my body shakes with orgasm. He tells me to get on my hands and knees and then motions to you to do the same. He reaches between your legs and tugs your cock and with the other hand slides two fingers up my cunt. "Now I'm going to fuck pussy and ass!" He spreads your ass cheeks apart and his index finger wiggles into your tight hole. You're trembling with excitement anticipating being filled by his massive black cock, it's head red and swollen the veins prominent along the shaft,hearing the top of the lube bottle pop. How will he feel? Can you accomodate his girth? Will he enter you deeply and pull out entirely? Will his balls smack against your ass as he rides you harder and faster? You feel the need to stroke yourself and release the pressure in your cock. You gasp as you are penetrated but not by his cock, a long ribbed plug being twisted as it's pushed in and out of you. He stops, leaving the length of it inside. "Hold it there, bitch, while I fuck some pussy." He tells me to crawl in front of you and his thick cock enters me, fucking me like a dog in heat. You see the sweat glistening on his chest, his hands on my hips pulling me hard into him. I'm moaning loudly, his big cock so thick it fills my pussy, reaching places you could never go and my fingers are rubbing and pulling at my swollen clit. I can see his big ebony pole sliding in and out of me just coated in my pussy juice. My breathing is heavy and when he pulls out I feel emptiness, my aching pussy longing to be filled again. He stands in front of you and you look up, feeling small as he towers over you. He takes your chin in his hand, puts a finger between your lips, you suck it like a tiny penis. "You need cock don't you?" He pulls his finger out and presses his cock head to your mouth. "Suck all of her cum off my cock, while I fuck your pretty little mouth!" I watch as you get onto your knees and grab his well rounded hard ass with your hands. He leans back his fingers entwined in your hair, you watch his face contorting with pleasure. My hot black lover looks at me, "get him ready!" I move behind you and pull the plug quickly out of your ass. I grease you up, inserting one finger and then two. I replace the smaller plug with one larger and more like a natural cock. "He's ready master." "Come here and spread your legs in front of him. You, bitch, lick and suck her, her pussy needs to be dripping with cum." He moves behind you and gives you feel the sting of a hard slap on your ass cheeks. The dildo is pulled out of you. Cold lube squirted on your asshole, you tighten involuntarily. You hear him laugh as he positions the head of his cock. Such a nice tight fuck hole. He pushes and the engorged head of his cock stretches you, gasping and moaning as the wide ridge enters, followed by the smoothness of his shaft and then the touch of his testicles against you. He grabs your hips as he grabbed mine pulling you towards him. You glance at the mirror and the site of him. He rides you relentlessly, grunting as he slams into your warm wet asshole. With a loud groan you feel his cock jerking, you hear me cumming, eagarly pleasing both of us. He leans over you pushing deeper until he is spent. His softened cock slides out of you, feeling the emptiness that I felt, your ass leaking his squirt. You're still on your hands and knees and he instructs you to turn over. We sit together on the sofa, his fingers stroking my pussy. Laughing again. "Jerk yourself off, I'm done with you." 20426 1.55/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment