Sunday, April 29, 2012

Payback

F/F, toys, sub, impreg. Payback by BP It's amazing how a person can be can be caught up in a situation they had never dreamed possible by greed and lapse of judgement. Well ten years ago my husband and I fell into that trap and have been paying for actions since then. My husband Rick's business was about to go under so I thought I would "borrow" some money from where I work. Since I work in accounting, it was easy for me to divert funds. For two years I diverted money to Rick's business. How much money I didn't know at first, you know a thousand here and a thousand there. Then one day I was called in the office of the president of the company. I had heard rumors that Miss H. was a lez. And that she just loved for good-looking women to screw up so she could punish them. I had only spoken to her a few times but I thought she was nice. Somehow I knew being called into her office meant trouble. My mind raced to find a flaw in my coverup of the missing money and was sure no one could find out about it. Walking in Miss H's office, a chill shot thru me when she didn't look up from the stack of papers on her desk. There was no doubt questioning her command, for me to sit. Still not looking up she asked if I knew what she was reading. I answered "no." Her head snapped up and the fire in her eyes burned into me. "This is a record of your embezzling. I have to admit you had me stumped for a while and if you hadn't been so greedy I probably would never found out. Save your lies, I have enough here to put you and your husband in jail for many years." Her words stunned me. The tone of her words told me this was no joke but if she was going to send me to jail I would not have been in her office then. Her eyes were burning into my very soul as she told me I had two choices. I could go to jail for ten or more years or I could become her sex toy. I sighed a big sigh thinking that the second choice would be a piece of cake. As a young girl I had experimented with some girl/girl sex and kind of liked it. Without much hesitation I accepted Miss H's offer. My willingness prompted her to remind me that I hadn't asked more questions about what was involved before answering. Causally, I told her sucking her pussy was no big deal. With a wicked gleam in her eyes she informed me that she owned my body. If I failed to do her bidding she would extend my sentence, if my husband made a fuss she would extend my sentence. The tone of her voice sent shivers thru me when she told me that if either my husband or I tried to leave or keep to our agreement we would go to jail. With that she shoved a pile of legal papers in front of me and told me to sign them. I read the papers enough to see that there was nothing mentioned about me being her sex slave but I did read that I was admitting full guilt and had agreed to remain her employee until the debt had been repaid to her satisfaction. My husband was also named and I had signed over my shares of his company to her. Not wanting to see Rick or myself go to jail I signed the papers and handed them back to her. Miss H. looked the papers over then put them in an envelope in her safe. Walking back to her desk, she told me to strip. I looked at her, not believing what I heard. Her face took on a steely look and he voice go very hard as she told me that this once she would forgive me but next time she had to repeat a command my sentence would be increased. That time I understood and taking my clothes off in a hurry. As my bra and panties fell to the floor I tried to cover my blushing body with my hands. Miss H. barked at me to put my hands at my sides and spread my legs. Scared I jumped to do her biding. Miss H. came close and began inspecting my body as I stood there stiffly. Her fingers poked and prodded at my breasts and nipples as she looked closely at them. Not an inch of my body escaped her inspection. Especially my pussy, when she came to that she told me to sit on her desk and lay back. I positioned myself on Miss H's desk as she went to a cabinet. I watched as she stood with her back toward me. Seeing her take things out of the cabinet but not being able to see what they were was heightening my anxiety. As she turned toward me, I saw a speculum, like my doctor uses for and vaginal exam and several other things covered by a towel on a tray. She told me to grab my knees and lay back so she could examine me. Things were happening so fast and I was so sacred I offered no resistance. When she inserted the speculum in my vagina (it didn't feel sexy) I closed my eyes in my embarrassment. I felt her fingers probe inside me, touching my cervix then rubbing a spot just inside. To my surprise it felt kind of nice where she was rubbing and I was a bit disappointed when she removed her fingers. Miss H. told me that I might fee a slight prick and that I must not let go of my legs or move. I felt the prick then a slight sting as well as building pressure inside me where she had been rubbing. Oh god! I wanted to jump off that desk and run but my fear kept me frozen in place. Miss H. warned me of another prick as I felt her fingers at the base of my clit. She wiped me with something that felt cool then I felt a prick and a slight sting as pressure built at the base of me clit. I didn't feel her pull the needle out but I did feel her rub me then hold her finger on the spot where the needle had been. Miss H had a strange tone to her voice that sent a deep chill thru me whe told me that now I was hers. The shots she had given me were and addictive stimulant with a growth hormone. With a evil chuckle she told me that before it was time for me to go home, I would begging her for more. I sobbed Oh dear god what have you done to me? Miss H. calmly said. "Why, I have done exactly as I said I would. The injections I just gave you are my insurance. One of those shots is enough get you hooked." Even as her words shook my very soul I could feel strange sensations in my pussy. It felt like millions of tiny ants were tickling my the inside of my pussy and clit. Miss H. told me I could sit up then asked if I felt the ants. My voice sounded strange as I told her I did. Miss H. smiled and told me that feeling would come and go in waves for several hours then they would fade to be slowly replaced by an empty hunger, the hunger for another injection. My mind was spinning, how could I have been so stupid to get myself into this mess? Miss H's voice brought my thoughts back to where I was. I shook my head and looked at her excusing myself for not hearing what she said. Miss H. said. Don't try to fight it, you will hurt yourself needlessly. No harm will come to you as long as you do what I tell you. I want you to go back to your office and resume working. I know that you will go a good job for me now that we understand each other. I picked up my bra and started to pick up my panties when Miss H. told me to throw them in the trash as I wouldn't be wearing underwear anymore. Blushing heavily I put the rest of my clothes on and went back to my office. It was all I could do to do my work as the "ants" soon had my pussy climaxing. As one climax would fade I could feel another start to build. All day long this went on until about four in the afternoon when I noticed a hollow feeling instead of the ants. By quarter of five I couldn't stand the hunger anymore. Reluctantly I called Miss H.. At the sound of my voice she said I knew you would call. Now tell me what you want. I was too embarrassed to come right out and tell her I needed a injection so I mumbled words. Miss H. sharply told me that she didn't have time for silly games. I would have to tell her what I needed in the next minute or it would have to wait until morning. Even as we talked my hunger we growing. I knew I could never wait until morning. Hurriedly I told her I wanted her to inject my pussy again. Just to tease me Miss H made me repeat my request before telling me to come to her office. I started toward her desk but froze when Miss H barked out STOP! Don't ever forget that I'm in control here. You don't do anything without me telling you. Everything I do has a reason and you aren't to question me. My blood ran cold under her steely gaze as I tried to watch her without turning my head. I felt her move behind me then her hands cupped my boobs as her fingers grasped my nipples. The pressure on my nipples began to hurt and I had to force myself to remain still. I felt her breath on my neck then in my ear. The feel of her teeth on my ear lobe almost made me forget what she was doing to my nipples. Remember you are my toy, if I get bored with you, if you displease me I will send you to jail. With those words ringing in my ears she began undressing me. As my clothes feel away her hands were everywhere then she stopped. Hearing the soft rustle of clothes I guessed she was undressing. Two erect nipples pressing into my back told me I was right. The touch of her nipples felt a bit strange, more like two soft fingers. Miss H. boldly pressed her crotch against my ass cheeks and I couldn't feel any pubic hair. Again her fingers found my nipples, teasing them into rock hardness and sending tingles to my hungry pussy. I felt myself relax against her body as my body responded to her stimulation as I tried to shut out to tiny voice in the back of my head that was saying, women aren't supposed to have sex with women. Gently Miss H. turned me around and I saw what had been poking me in the back, two huge nipples fully a half inch in diameter and two inches long. My chin must have been down around my knees as I stared at them. Miss H. cupped her boobs proudly showing me her nipples as she told me mine would look like hers in time. My hungry pussy was really letting me know it wanted more of Miss H's stuff to the point that I was in pain. Miss H. must have sensed my pain as she took my hand and led me into a room off her office. The room was decorated in "lesbian lust."There were pictures of women in different positions and situations all around the room in addition to several figurines. The one common detail I noticed on the figurines was they all had huge nipples and clits. Miss H. told me to lay down on a bed in one corner. Watching her move about I found myself longing to touch her and taste her nipples. The idea that I was being made to do these kinky things and have my body reshaped was making my pussy wet. Miss H. smiling, came over to me carrying a tray. Setting the tray down she told me that she knew about the drug she was giving me from first hand knowledge. As she said that she turned so I could she her bare pussy. Sticking out from the top of her slit was a clit that looked like a baby boy's cock. Miss H. felt my eyes staring at her clit as she softly told me that now that I was her toy she was going to make me look sexier. Then she said it was time to feed my pussy. It was pretty much a repeat of that morning except that when she finished with me she told me I was going to inject her. Now I was scared. What would she do if I didn't do it right? Miss H. answered my unspoken questions by reminding me that if I didn't to as I was told I would be punished. I asked her for instructions on how to give her the injection. Step by step I followed her directions, feeling very much like her hand maiden. Having successfully administered Miss H's injection she told me to lay back as it was time for me to earn my keep. Having said that she straddled my head with her legs and lowered her pussy to my mouth with the instruction to make love to it. After bringing Miss H. to several climaxes she put her mouth to my pussy and with great skill toyed with my clit until I came so hard I passed out. Rick was a bit unhappy about me getting home from work so late but when I came onto him, whispering sexy thing to him he quickly forgot his irritation. We hardly made it to the bed and fucked like crazy well into the night. CHAPTER 2 For almost a year we went on like that. Rick was delighted with the side effects on the injections without knowing that I was getting the injections. Miss H. had also started having me join her for business dinners where I was to dress sexy and tease the clients or suppliers. That led to me going out on "dates"with clients. That led to me having sex with clients. By then I was so hooked on Miss H's injections I would do anything she wanted just to get my next fix. I was also hooked on her style of sex. Much to my surprise she never hit me or used loud verbal abuse. Instead she ruled me with implied and real threats as well as getting me to like what she was doing to me. Rick did begin to fuss about my hours after several attempts to gently tell him not make a fuss he went behind my back and called Miss H.. When Rick arrived at Miss H's office, I was out of my office on real company business. When Rick left her office he was pale as a ghost and muttering dejectedly as he walked past me. He was in such a deep trance he didn't see or hear me call his name. Worried I went to Miss H. and asked her what happened. Miss H. smiled when I walked in her office then said. "I suppose you are here to find out what your husband was doing here." Meekly I sputtered that I was concerned about my husband. Miss H. told me about their conversation and that she had told Rick she knew that I had taken money from her for his business and had showed him some of the papers I had signed. My heart sank as my mind raced with thoughts of all the horrible things Rick might do. Miss H. came to my side and put her arm around me as she told me not to worry, that she hadn't told him how I was paying her back or about me being with clients. She did go on to tell me that she had decided to take an active part in his business and make sure her investment would be safe. I wasn't sure what to say or do but I did know I was trapped and owned. To make that clear Miss H took me into her play room and had me lay down. I knew this meant that I was going to be injected and I probably would have to suck on her clit for a while. However much I didn't like being owned by her I had to admit I had come to like being made to submit to her injections and be her lez lover. Rick hadn't said anything about the growth of my clit but liked the fact that I was always horny when I got home, even if I had been fucked by a dozen guys. Several times Rick had gone down on me before I had a chance to get cleaned up after a "date."It surprised me that he never seemed to notice but I still loved Rick very much and didn't want to create a situation so I never said anything. Well, as I said Miss H. had me on her bed and to my surprise had not told me to undress. Instead she flipped up my dress and pushed the speculum in my pussy. I knew that this meant she was going to inject my "G" spot, something she only did occasionally now. My mind had drifted off as I thought about some of the other times she had injected me there and the wild sex that followed when Miss H. spoke. "This is going to take awhile so try to relax." Looking down my body my view was blocked by my skirt. Moving it out of the way I was shocked to see the size of the syringe she was using and the fluid was a different color. Miss H looked up and grinned as she said. "Yes this isn't what you've been getting but I think you'll like it even better." Already I could feel the "ants" doing their thing in my pussy making it wet in there. I began to notice that some of the "ants" felt silky and sensuous and others felt like they were stinging. The strange thing was the stings made the silky sensations even more sensuous. It is hard to explain exactly how it felt but it was making me much hotter than the other injections. So hot that twice Miss H. had to stop and pull the needle out as my pussy convulsed with a climax. My clit was sticking out over and inch and bright red as it throbbed in time with my pulse. I was so focused on my clit I didn't notice Miss H. pick up another syringe until I felt a prick in my right labia. My tongue wouldn't work as I tried to speak but Miss H answered my question by telling me she was going to make my labia bigger as well as other parts of my body and that since I was responding so well to the injections she felt it was time to begin with the rest. I watched in stunned silence as she stuck her syringe needle in my labia and made them look more like grapes then flaps of skin. Imagine my surprise when she stuck her needle in my outer lips and gave them the swollen look too. By then I was so hot I would have fucked a bed post. When Miss H. slapped me on my butt and told me to go home and calm Rick down. As upset as Rick was he quickly succumbed to my blazing sexuality. My supercharged pussy made short work of draining Rick's balls. Rick really got caught up in my lust and fucked me until we fell asleep. In the morning Rick asked why I hadn't told him that we got caught. I told him that I had thought I could handle it and was the way to Miss H. wanted it. Rick appeared satisfied and kissed me as he went off to work. When I got to work, my pussy was hungry for more of Miss H's magic juice. I had thought long and hard about what Miss H was doing to me and what my choices were. I had come to the conclusion that I would rather be Miss H's whore, then for Rick and I to go to jail. Miss H had made it clear if we went to court she would make sure we got maximum sentences. Walking in my office I saw a box on my desk. On the box was a note from Miss H. telling me to put it on and come and see her. With trembling fingers I opened the box to reveal a strange looking bra. The cup area was like a plastic spider web but the part over nipples and areola were shaped like weird funnels with tubing coming out. That tubing was attached to box hung from the bottom of the bra. Realizing I hadn't closed my office door I quickly looked to see if anyone was looking. Relived no one was paying attention to me I softly closed the door and took off my blouse. My firm B cup boobs had gotten used to being bra less and I thought it was a bit strange the Miss H was telling me to wear that strange bra. I was surprised to feel how comfortable the bra felt as I slipped my blouse on but I still didn't know what it was for. The mystery was cleared up minutes later in Miss H's office. Miss H. had me remove my blouse then did something and my nipples were getting sucked. Instead of a steady suction it was a pulsating like a milking machine. Miss H explained that the bra had a rechargeable battery but that when I was at my desk I was to plug in the power cord. Satisfied that the new bra was working properly Miss H. directed me to her play room. I knew that I was in for an intense session when I heard Miss H. tell her secretary to hold her calls. Patiently I stood awaiting Miss H's command as she went to the cabinet where she kept her syringes and drugs. As she worked, she told me that I would be going to dinner with her and a friend. The way she said friend I was quite sure it was one of her girl friends. I just hoped it wasn't Roz. The last time I had to play with her my boobs were black and blue for over a week. Then there was the time when she put a catheter in my piss hole before dinner then made me drink ice tea and water until my eyeballs were floating. When we did get back to, Miss H's they put me in the bathtub and released the clamp on the catheter. They stood there laughing as they directed me to aim the pee at my boobs and face. Miss H told me to strip and assume the position. Positioning herself between my raised, spread legs I closed my eyes as I recalled some of the dates with Roz and Miss H. The two of them sure could make my body scream with pain and pleasure. A hot shock in my clit brought me back to what Miss H. was doing. Looking at my crotch I saw that indeed she had a needle in the base of my clit and was slowly pushing the plunger down. Sensing that I was watching her, she smiled up at me. You better tell your husband you won't be home tonight, you won't be in any condition to drive when we get done with you. A tingle shot thru my body then I asked if Miss Roz was going to be joining us. Miss H grinned and told me it was a friend of Miss Roz who was interested in the injections I had been getting. We talked about the injections and how the new stuff compared to the old. When Miss H. asked if I would let her friend inject me I told her I was her to do with as she wished however I hoped that she wouldn't cause me any permanent harm. Miss H assured me that it was in her best interest that I shouldn't be harmed. That made me feel better. Miss H. rode my mouth with wild abandon as she teased my clit. Her "juice ants" were also busy propelling me into sexual frenzy as I devoured her hot pussy juice. Half the morning we went from one sexual high to another until we were both limp. After a brief nap Miss H. led me to her private shower and had me carefully bath her before she sent me back to my office with the reminder to tell Rick I wouldn't be home. The rest of the day dragged and it was impossible for me to get any work done with Miss H's "juice ants" playing in my pussy. I had almost forgotten about my new bra and it's consistent milking action until I heard a beep and discovered it was a low battery warning. Hurriedly I plugged in the recharge cord and forced myself to do some filing. I was focusing so had on my work the buzz of the intercom made me jump, jump so much I would have wet my panties if I had been wearing any. I took a deep breath to calm myself before answering Miss H's page. A sultry "Were waiting" was all I heard in reply to my greeting. I scurried around my office, closing up then with quivering legs knocked on Miss H's door. My hand was on the knob as the door suddenly opened from within making me stumble into the office. A sultry voice behind me was chuckling as she asked if I was the toy. Miss H. laughed as I blushed. The other woman who hadn't been introduced to me grabbed my butt with a strong hand then spun me around like a top. With a steely smile she undid my blouse and checked out my bra encased well-milked boobs. She spoke only to Miss H. as if I were a doll and couldn't hear or speak. With Miss H's consent she removed the bra and examined my nipples. I too looked at my nipples except I kept my head still as I amazed at their red hardness and size. She fondled and tweaked my nipples as she made comments to Miss H. The other woman then unfastened my skirt and stripped it off me. Miss H instructed me to get up on her desk and assume "The Position." Silently I watched as Miss H showed Miss Helen (I heard Miss H. call her that.)How to inject me. It was terribly embarrassing to have a stranger watching me in that totally submissive pose but knowing that they were watching me get supercharged for sex was even worse. Miss H and Miss Helen were talking back and forth about me further adding to my discomfort. The injection from the morning hadn't fully worn off so I was really buzzing by the time the two H's got done with me. My mind was so jangled my all the sexual stimulation my body was getting I didn't see Miss Helen put two clamps on my swollen labia. When Miss H told me to stand, I felt a sharp tug and looked down to see two weights swinging from my pussy. I was told to swing my hips and then do a bump and grind. Miss Helen watched me with a studied expression before turning to a large handbag. Briefly she rummaged around for something then approached me with a small tube thing in her hand. She knelt before me and pushed the tube on my clit. She did something and then the tube was sucking on my clit almost to the point of it being painful. Satisfied, Miss Helen reached in her pocket and took out a weight which she hung on my clit tube. Again I was told to do a bump and grind. With the clit tube and it's weight it was all I could do to restrain my building climax. My mistresses s that and warned me about unauthorized climaxes as they teased me. I was starting to sweat when they decided it was time to go to dinner. Inwardly I sighed with relief as I slithered into a very sexy dress that Miss H. got for me. Seeing a quick glimpse of me in a mirror I hoped I didn't see anyone I knew. Walking in the restaurant I was sure everyone could smell my dripping wet pussy and see the weights dancing under my dress. As we walked to our table I could hear eyeballs snapping as people checked me out. I hadn't been sitting for very long before I realized my pussy was really drooling from the injections as my dress was soon going to have a big wet spot on it. Quietly I stuffed my napkin into my hot box and waited for dinner. I wasn't included in their dinner conversation until a well- dressed man came over and asked Miss Helen to dance. She looked at Miss H then at me before declining but told him I would be glad to dance with him. His eyes lit up as he looked down at me and down the inside of my dress between my boobs. As I stood the napkin slid out of my dress looking like it had just fallen off my lap but what was I going to do when he felt my pussy weights? As we danced, I felt myself being drawn into his arms and his thigh brush my pussy mound. Why hadn't he noticed the weights? The next dance was a fast dance and I was sure everyone could see the weights flying around. When Jim finally returned me to my seat I was really blushing and the sultry looks the Two H's were givi made me that much more uncomfortable. Twice more Jim asked me to dance before he asked if he could give me a lift home. I thanked him but told him I would be staying with my friends. After we left the restaurant, I told Miss H about Jim's offer to give me a ride home. She was so pleased she told me she was going to give me another injection. I shuddered at the thought as her "juice ants" were driving me to mini climaxes even as she spoke. What would happen if she gave me even more? Not ten minutes after arriving at Miss H's I found out. Miss Helen was given the honors. For the next ten minutes she fed more magic juice into my pussy as Miss H. held me down. My clit felt like a huge man's throbbing cock by the time they were done. When they let me, sit up I was startled to see that my once little love nub was now sticking out over and inch and bright red. Delighted with their handy work Miss Helen was the first to reward herself with a ride on my mouth. No sooner had I started making love to Miss Helen then I felt Miss H's mouth on my clit. OH SHIT! I came instantly but Miss H didn't let up. I knew from past sessions that she got a thrill out of making me come rd I would pass out. She had proudly told me it was a control thing with her. I didn't tell her but I learned that I get wet when someone takes control over me. From that point on I don't have any clear memory of what happened that night although I think they injected me once more during the night and the next morning my whole body ached, my nipples and clit were raw, Lord know what had been up my pussy and ass hole and I had bruises on my inner thighs and boobs. Chapter 3 Several months later I had a "date" with a client and we had gone to a fancy club. My date was all over me, openly fondling me when a friend of Rick's saw us. He didn't say anything to me but he told Rick. Rick hit the roof and went barging into see Miss H.. When Rick came out of her office he looked like a whipped puppy, staring at the floor as he shuffled out. Later that day I Miss H told me Rick was upset about my dating but she made him understand and he wouldn't be a problem for me. When I got home, Rick didn't say much he just hugged me and told me that he still love me and hoped that one day it would be over. A week later I was in Miss H's office getting more birth control pills when I noticed they looked a little different. Miss H told me they were a little stronger and would probably make my nipples a bit more sensitive and that I might experience a little queasiness in my tummy. Before I had a chance to think about what she had just told me she was injecting me again as the warm up for a hot sex session. The following weeks she sent me out on numerous dates but I didn't think anything of it. My period came and I went back for more birth control pills again I got the new pills. Again I had a lot of dates. I remember one in particular because he was a big good-looking black gentleman and he was hung like a horse. He was in town for three days and I had a date with him those three days. The first time I went out with him Miss H. really juiced me good so I wouldn't chicken out. Even so the first time I saw John's cock I didn't think I could get in my pussy without splitting myself. John was very gentle and took his time working his monster in me and apologized for not wearing a rubber. I laughed and told him it was all right as I was on strong birth control pills and besides they didn't make rubbers for horses. He got his cock in me and soon our passion was blazing. John asked if we could pretend that I was fertile. I told it would be fine and went along with his game, urging him to give me a black baby, begging for him to fill my womb with his baby juice. The three days that was going on I had told Rick I was out of town on business so he had no idea what I was doing. Every night John and I pretended to make a black baby without me realizing that it wasn't pretend. Miss H switched my pills with hormones to make my nipples grow! When my period didn't come Miss H told me that the doctor had said I might skip one or two as my body adjusted. Well I was kept so sexed up I never stopped to think that I might be pregnant. I had all the symptoms that Miss H. told me I would have and my boobs were getting bigger as well as my nipples and areola getting darker. After I missed my third period I went and got a pregnancy test kit and was shocked to find I was pregnant. I went to the doctor and he told me I was starting my fourth month. When I asked how that could be I had been on the pill the whole time. He told me it happens sometimes. The real shock hit me when I told Miss H. I was in Miss H's office to get my daily injection when I told her. She smiled and told me. Of course I was pregnant Rick had pissed her off so she decided to teach him a lesson. My mind raced trying to recall who might be the father. Was it Rick or one of my "dates?" I was in shock that night as I fumbled with how to tell Rick. The next day the two of went to see Miss H. She calmly told us that I was passed the point when most doctors would give me an abortion but could arrange it or I could carry it to full term and give it up for adoption if we wanted. I knew that if I asked for the abortion it would cost us dearly. Rick suggested I have the baby. After we left Miss H's office, I reminded him, he was not the only person I had sex with. Rick kissed me and said he knew and now he knew his place. Over the next ten years I got Rick to piss off Miss H four more times and each time she got me pregnant. Each time it was by John. Miss H. tore up all the papers and released us from our bondage. Rick and Miss H. still run his business and I still get my injections to feed my three- inch clit. Four months Rick had a fight with Miss H. and my belly is starting to show again. Miss H. just asked me if Rick was ever going to learn not to piss her off. I told Miss H. I liked it when he pissed her off. 7234 1.43/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment