Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Visualization

It was the first inkling of a new phase in our relationship. A new road of dominance and subservience that we did not fully understand at first. We had discovered something new but the discovery had not yet become conscious. It would do so in the following days and weeks as she explored her power to arouse me and manipulate me. Not that I was an unwilling participant. One day she called me at the office. After the first social bullshit she said she wanted a favour "Please get a copy of Playgirl on your way home, there is a hunk of a guy on the cover" I felt my prick harden immediately. "You mean ..." "Yes John, I mean I want to look at all the men in the magazine, they show their cocks, I think I want to look at some cocks, do you mind if I do?" she asked with exaggerated politeness. "No, I don't mind" I hurried to reply. "I bet you don't" she giggled and put the phone down. I stopped at the railway station on the way home and looked at the newsstand. There was such a magazine. I overcame my embarassment and bought it. I wondered what the man in the booth thought. Back in the car I quickly flipped through the pages. Men, naked men, were in all the pages. And they did show their cocks, but not erect. Strangely the idea that she would soon be looking at them made me horny. I arrived home feeling a mixture of excitement and curiosity. Nora was not in the living room. I moved down the corridor to the bedroom, she wasn't there either. I looked through the house and eventually I came to my study. I pushed the door gently and the sight made my breath catch in my throat. Nora was sitting in the armchair. She was wearing clothes I had never seen before. Under a black see through gown she wore black fishnet stockings and a suspender. Her legs were crossed and her black high heels shone under the low light. I stood mesmerized. The sight of her in the black underwear was a a hell of a surprise, her mood was a mystery, the game she had planned was beckoning for me to join. I did. "Did you get my magazine?" she asked simply, looking at my face amused by the look of utter surprise. I handed her the mag. She took it and looked at the cover. She then flipped it open to the centerfold where there were more pictures of the same man. She looked at them for a long time, at first I thought she was feigning interest, but then I realized that she was really looking closely, her interest was a turn on, I waited for her to comment.. She looked at me "This guy I would like to fuck" she said and passed me the magazine. My prick recoiled in response to her words, a mood of intense and forbidden excitement hang in the room, a mood that was almost solid, I could feel it, could almost touch it. She had taken the initiative to get things going and that too was exciting, I was eager to stay with this mood. I looked down at the photos of a man in his early thirties. Dark, he looked like a Puerto Rican. The biggest photo on the page showed him with his pants unzipped and his prick hanging down, long and full. His body was muscular but thin, wiry. As I looked at the photos of the man that turned her on she began to talk. "I bet he is good fuck. The kind of bastard that really uses a woman, makes her really beg for it. Look at the expression on his face, so hard and sure of himself. I would love to kneel in front of him and pray to his prick, licking his balls getting him really hard and ready to get on top of me. Can you imagine him like that John, that cock of his rock hard wanting to fuck me?" She asked looking straight into my eyes. I looked at her face for some minutes. She was serious, wanting a serious response from me. Framed in her long dark hair her face was a mask of lust. Her lips were thick, made to seem thicker by the dark red lipstick hse had used. Her eyes lined with black liner were shiny pools. I looked at her haughty face and marveled at the change in her since that night and wondered how many more games she would think up. "Yes I can imagine it, I can imagine it so vividly I can almost see it." I responded, my throat dry, my voice betraying my state of excitement. I took a deep breath and continued. "I can see you too, wanting him to mount you and use you, wanting him to take your knees and spread your legs apart, bending you to his desire. I can see you wanting him to do this to you". I stopped. "But before he does you are going to kneel and get me ready, get my cunt wet and hot and open for him. And while he fucks me you are going to watch, your face right next to our coupling, to see his prick slam into me to the full. I bet you would like that, to see your whore get fucked by a stud like that." My whore. Yes. My whore geting fucked by a stud, that I wanted to see.As she spoke I watched her and felt an inner trembling that could not compare with any excitement I had ever felt before. In my mind I could visualize the scene she was describing with the man in the photo She uncrossed her legs and her high heels flashed as she recrossed them. She took a cigarette from the case on the table beside her. Without thinking I rose and lit it for her. She drew and continued to talk. I resumed my seat. "You know how I like to be fucked from behind. Well while I get into the position and he is standing behind me ready to fuck me I would like you to pry my cunt apart, to take his prick and guide it in me, to keep your hands on my ass while he is thrusting inside me, to feel me coming. Would you like to help me get fucked like that?" Her tone was even, controlled, probing. How well she understood the fantasy I had described to her, how closely her imagination matched mine! Casting me in the role of the compliant cuckold who holds his wife's cunt open for the lover, a hard lover who would show off his prowess, a real fucker, and having eased the penetration she put me in the place of the witness of her pleasure, holding her while she trembled with the orgasms of this lewd fuck. Seeing her in this mood and with the aid of the magazine the fantasy was enhanced. There were faces and colours to it now, voices and moans, texture and smell. My prick twitched uncontrollably, I wondered if I would come. "Yes,I would like that" I replied. "After he is done with me you can take over. That is what you would want to do, isn't it?" she asked, guessing rightly again. "Yeah, I would like to take over" I responded barely able to hide the trembling of excitement in my voice. "Going down on me, licking my cunt right after he has fucked me, tasting another man's sperm in me. Making sure that it happened and it wasn't just your imagination". Her verbal teasing was finding nerves I never knew I had, it was as if she had suddenly discovered a key to the inner world of dominance and subservience that lurked hidden in us, she realised that the reward for the subservient husband was the close witnessing of his wife's infidelity, the other man's sperm. His reward the license to touch her violated genitals. "You are so spot on." I said. "I am beginning to understand what a cuckold needs" she said "you need to see your wife the whore get fucked, fucked well by a man who knows how to fuck, a hard bastard with a huge prick". Her words were sending me into an incredible spin of excitement. I was not ready for the next phase. "Take our clothes off" she commanded. I stood up and undressed quickly. Naked and totally erect I stood expecting another order. She stood up. "Take off my panties" she ordered again. I approached and hooking my fingers in the elastic I pulled down her panties. I had to kneel in front of her to take them all the way down. There, kneeling like a supplicant I looked up at her face and its hard expression. She stepped out of her panties leaving me holding them to the floor. She walked to a small couch at the other] end of the room. She turned around to look at me,I was still holding her panties to the floor. "I want my ass licked tonight" She said and moved on the couch on her hands and knees. Her haunches were facing me and I moved to her. Placing my hands on her buttocks I moved my mouth slowly to her anus and began to lick. "That is a delicious sensation, you do it so well you bastard" she hissed. The more vulgar she became the more I wanted to please her.I swirled my tongue around on her anus trying desperately to make her come. I was eager for more orders. "Bite my ass." I did,with small bites and later stronger ones as she directed. As I bit her the first hints of anger came on me. My biting became more real, once I bit her in earnest. "You getting angry at me, for making you watch me get fucked?" she teased me. "Yes you whore, I am getting angry." I groaned "But you love it too, watching me soak up that big dick you can't help it, it gets to you seeing it in my cunt, that is where you want it, isn't it" she teased me again moving her hips from side to side forcing me to pursue her anus with my mouth. It was a pursuit that took all my energy. She then thrust her ass further out and stood still for few minutes and then ordered me again. "Now lick my cunt" I extended my licking from the small of her back down as far as I could reach. My tongue traveled over her anus and down over her stretched cunt. Being there crouched in the back of her stocking clad form gave me a strange pleasure. The pleasure of the subservient who are forced to pleasure the dominant. "Fuck me, give it to me now" Nora said, her voice rising, reflecting anger and need. I moved in behind her. My feet were planted on the floor on either side of her feet. She was still wearing her high heels. Her suspender straps stretched over her thighs like slingshots, the fishnet stockings clung to her flesh forming dimples on her skin. Her teasing and goading had me fired up. I grabbed her waist, lined the tip of my prick with her cunt and thrust into her savagely. My prick instantly was covered in her hot juices. He cunt clung to me like a hot glove. I stayed like that for while then withdrew and slammed into her again and again, and while fucking her I watched her back shudder. She arched her long neck backwards and turned to look at me, her eyes challenging, her face proud. "You angry big man for being made to watch me get fucked, huh?" she asked. "Yes you bitch, I am, I'll split you in half" I hissed at her thrusting again into her with all my strength, my belly slapping noisily against her ass. She turned her face back into the couch, bracing herself for more thrusts. "Want to slap me for being such a whore, slap me you cuckold, slap me for fucking that good looking stud, go on." I reluctantly lifted my hand from her hips and slapped her mildly on the buttocks. She groaned with delight. Her cunt grabbed my prick in a spasm of pleasure. I was surprised at my wife for enjoying this game of mutual humiliation and punishment, but I was no less surprised at my own reaction. I slapped her ass again, more strongly this time. I felt my aggression rising. "You enjoyed it you whore, fucking the other guy" I asked her and let my hand fall heavily on her proffered ass. "Yeah I did, it was so good.." she moaned plaintively and I slapped her again while thrusting into her more strongly. "Yes, slap me, hit me for being a whore" she moaned loudly. "My whore, doing my bidding, you fucking bitch, you get fucked but only when I want you to" I voiced my desire to control her cunt, to have it in my power, her reaction pleased me. "Yes, only when you want, with who you want, I am a whore only for you" She cried while coming. I grabbed her with both hands by the waist. "That's right only for me you bitch, only for me" I yelled and bucked into her sending my sperm to the depths of her cunt. 4024 1.30/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment