Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Muriel Corrupted

MURIEL CORRUPTED By Griffith I met my wife Muriel when we were seniors in high school and she was an exchange student from Holland. The biology teacher assigned seats alphabetically, so I shared a table with her, but I would have tried to sit next to her anyway. She was not gorgeous but she was exceedingly cute, with a curly shoulder-length dishwater blond hair, light blue eyes, and a smile that revealed the dimples in her slightly chubby cheeks. She didn?t have a model?s body, though she was pretty tall at 5?10??. But she had nice curves in all the right places, with a nice pinch-able ass and gorgeous big breasts. All said, she had a nice figure and attracted all the breast men in the school. She had caught my eye before school even started on the first day of the year. I was smitten right away and hoped to have a class with her. You can imagine my relief when we were lab partners in the last class of the day. I didn?t waste any time making my move. I was shy back then, but had learned my lesson about hesitating with girls. Rough experience had taught me that you either waited for a perfect chance to make your move that never came, or if you did finally make your move the girl despised you for your hesitation. We got along pretty well?she thought I was funny and started treating me like a good friend, asking me to do things like show her around town. So before things got too friendly I invited myself to her host parents? house one night to study. We sat together on the couch sharing a book after her hosts had gone to bed. It took me a while to work up my nerve since I was still young enough to fear rejection, but I finally leaned over with my heart pounding and kissed Muriel?s soft red lips. She kissed back and my cock hardened as I frenched the cute little Dutch girl I had jacked off to for the last three weeks. But my paradise was short-lived. She broke our kiss and said we had to stop. She didn?t want to get involved with someone in America only to leave in nine months. She was attracted to me, she said, but she wanted to protect herself. I was depressed that my effort was wasted and what I wanted so badly had been snatched from me just when it seemed to be mine. I still remember gathering my books and leaving with my rock-hard cock about to rip through the front of my jeans. I am lucky to have a really thick penis that is almost eight inched long, but that night it was a curse. It was hard as only a teenager?s cock can be and on obvious display for the foreign girl who had just rejected me. I felt so bad I didn?t sleep that night, but by dawn my courage had returned. I vowed not to give up, and she rewarded my perseverance a couple of weeks later when she relented and we made out for the first time. Needless to say, I had sex on my mind but my desires were frustrated again. The Dutch have a reputation for being sexually liberal, but Muriel was pretty prudish. She had never even let her past boyfriend feel her up. It took some doing, but eventually I was the first man to play with her perfect breasts and suck her nipples. Then she let me play with her butt through her clothes when we made out, and soon after I could slip my hands down the back of her pants and feel the silky skin of that sweet untouched ass. Later she let me rub her pussy through her jeans and the time came when I dared to reach down the front of her pants. She didn?t stop me, so I ran my fingers through her bush and then found her swollen clit. She may have been a prude but she was curious as hell and I had gained her trust by moving slowly and not pushing her to go until I was sure she was ready. She definitely enjoyed our sex play and soon relaxed enough to learn to orgasm, but at first she wouldn?t let me finger her pussy. I was soon impatient with this, so one time when we were laying on the couch in my parents? basement and she was letting me finger her clit but not her pussy, I broke our kiss and unfastened my pants, pulled out my cock, took her hand, and looked into her eyes as I wrapped it around my erection. Her fingers touched my shaft and I was more than a little surprised when she barely hesitated and started stroking it awkwardly. Muriel was unpracticed but willing, and the look and feel of my prick knocked down some of the barriers that were still between us. Her eyes and hands explored my penis. It clearly fascinated her. It was the first she had even seen and she was rubbing and playing with it without hesitation. Thank God for trust. I?m not going to lie and say that the mere sight of my cock persuaded her to let me fuck her that night. But things were going in the right direction. As she gazed at and played with her new toy, I unbuttoned her jeans and against my better judgment I tugged them downwards. I once read that this is a great moment of truth, since a girl has to lift her ass to let someone pull her pants off. If she doesn?t do this within a couple of seconds you might as well give up because you aren?t getting any farther. I can?t even describe my relief when she lifted her ass for me to pull her pants down?it almost made me sick, like the pain in the pit of your stomach when you just avoid a serious accident?so I wasn?t too ambitious after that. I only pulled them down far enough to expose her pussy and ass. I couldn?t help but look before I touched the pussy I knew was now mine. It was only the second one I had seen in real life but I had seen enough of my uncle?s Playboys to know I was looking at something special. It was beautifully low-cut with the split peeking out from between her thighs. And she barely had enough fur to cover what she had; it was just enough to let you see the dim outlines of the lips that were plump enough to hide her clit, and you could see just an enticingly small tuft of fur sticking out from between her thighs until she spread them. My mind reeled at the sexual possibilities this one moment promised me. This cute little prude finally trusted me enough to reveal her most private parts to me. I was soon the first to touch this moist little treasure and I slowly slipped my middle finger into the tight little hole and found her g-spot. As she sighed and relaxed I started working her clit with my thumb and kissed her around her face and neck again. She stopped rubbing my cock but she held it tight while she focused on her own pleasure. Ten minutes later she came for the first time from penetration as I worked her g-spot and worried her clit. She told me after that it was a more intense orgasm than she was used to, but she was always shy about it. She parted her lips and whimpered a little and barely flexed her legs as she came, but this all the outward sign of pleasure I ever got from her, even later. After she recovered her hand started working my hardon again. I rolled over on my back and she rubbed and watched my cock with the same fascination as before. ?It?s so hard,? she whispered without taking her eyes off my prick. Her technique was crude but I was so horny it didn?t matter. That warm little hand held my penis tight and she rubbed it, trying to make me come too. Her fascination with my penis was a real turn-on for me. The size didn?t arouse her because she had never seen another man?s dick, but she stared hungrily at my rod?she didn?t take her eyes off it. I loved watching her watch it and my cock swelled even more as it jerked and erupted in her hand. I was so worked up and ready for this that I shot stream after stream of come all over my naked chest?some even to my chin. She watched it all and then cleaned it all up with a Kleenex as I caught my breath. It wasn?t too long after this that I finally fucked her. I won?t describe it, because it was the usual clumsy and bad sex that young inhibited couples have the first time, but it led to more and better sex, unfortunately always with a condom, but you take what you can get. It was great, even with a rubber. Muriel enjoyed sex and never spurned my advances, but she never made the first move or lost her inhibitions about using her body or voice to express her sexual excitement, even after we were married. By the time we were sleeping together, our senior year was winding down. We both knew our time together was short and it led to a lot of stress and fighting. We almost broke up a time or two, and it finally led had a really bad row and I was about to tell her to go to hell, but I suggested we bite the bullet and get married after graduation. She was stunned, but she agreed. We both thought we were really awfully young to marry, but we really loved each other and wanted to give it a shot instead of just parting after graduation. We graduated and she went back to Holland to get a green card. When she returned we eloped. We couldn?t afford to go to college at the same time, so I went first and worked part-time while she worked full-time to support us. Then, I got my degree and got a good job and put her through school. It was eight years, in all, but it went well. We still loved each other after the trials of juggling college, marriage, and work and we were grateful that we had successfully navigated these waters since we had known things would be hard and the odds against us. After Muriel graduated, she got a job in marketing. We talked about starting a family but she wanted to wait a while and establish a career?after all, she said, why go to college if you aren?t going to use the degree. It was the smart thing to do, and it was fine with me. To be honest, I didn?t really want kids?she did. But I had always fantasized about fucking Muriel without birth control. That had always been a turn-on for me. Even before I had met Muriel I had fantasized about bareback, unprotected fucking and not giving a damn about consequences during the heat of passion. My first girlfriend, Jen, had given me the chance to fuck her without protection once, but I blew it. Jen was already a wanton little slut at sixteen and once, when my parents were away, we were hard at a particularly hot night of fooling around. Our relationship was intensely sexual and we were already fucking like rabbits by this time, but I was out of condoms so Jen sucked me off with her usual enthusiasm. I came really hard in her mouth and after she swallowed my load I went down on her to return the favor. It wasn?t long before she was squirming and moaning and pushing my face into her wet cunt. She was panting and nearing orgasm when she looked down at me and whined, ?I need you inside me!? My cock was hard again and ready to fuck, but I was so afraid of getting someone pregnant when I was only fifteen that I denied her my cock. She begged but I was firm. Within a few days I was sorry for it. Jen and I were together until nine months before I met Muriel, and she wasn?t angry at me or anything, but she had aroused an intense desire I had not known before: the desire for unprotected sex. After that my fantasies revolved around unprotected sex and impregnation, and, whenever I masturbated, the fantasy was about overcoming some good girl?s inhibitions and ramming my big cock into her fertile pussy until I filled her with sperm and got her pregnant. I never worked up the courage to ask Jen to fuck without birth control after that, even though I wanted it so badly. I?m sure she would have let me. But the lust Jen had awakened in me became a love of fertility and I think, now, that explains my amazing attraction to Muriel. I have said that she was cute but not gorgeous, so my initial attraction to her should not have been as intense as it was. But, she had big round tits, a nice plump ass, and prominent hips, all marks of fertility. I wanted to fill her unprotected pussy with come and fertilize her as badly as I wished I had Jen. Even after I married Muriel, I never told her my desires. She was a good girl, and I didn?t want to seem to be a pervert to her. Our sex life did not change much through our married life, since it seemed sex in the missionary position was about as far as she would go. It was satisfying, alright, especially after she went on birth control and we started fucking bareback. I?m not saying our sex life was boring, but after the first time we had sex, the only changes to our sex routine were that she let me lick her pussy, though she never would suck my cock, and she let me fuck her tits; nothing really innovative. I never even told her that I had a nice, big cock. If I had, she would have asked how I knew it was big and I would have had to tell her that my first girlfriend had told me so and that other mens? dicks I had seen were much smaller than mine. I thought it was bad form to tell her about my past sex life in any detail, even though she knew that she was not my first, and I didn?t want to look like a cock-watcher, so I kept my mouth shut and didn?t tell her that her husband?s eight-inch long penis with six-inches of girth was at the top of the bell curve of penis size. But I loved fucking that shapely, fertile body and watching her big breasts bounce as I pounded her willing pussy. And I always fantasized about making her a mother. She worked her new job for two years, and then decided it was time to start a family. I agreed, but not because I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet. I didn?t really want kids around but I could hardly wait to get Muriel down and fuck her without birth control. But she put a damper on things by saying she wanted to wait another six weeks, until our tenth anniversary. She said it would be even more special for her to get pregnant on that night. I never could resist my little Dutch girl, so I agreed and resolved to wait to finally enact my ultimate fantasy. She was using the Nuva Ring by then and she used it to time her period so that it would end two weeks before our anniversary. We would abstain those two weeks until that night so that we would be especially hot for each other and she would be ovulating. I think she was looking forward to conceiving as badly as I was looking forward to impregnating her, because our marriage seemed even more exciting than before. She smiled at me all the time and gave me longing gazes that really got me going. In return, I tried to make her feel special, drawing her bubble baths and bringing her little presents. When her back was to me, my eyes watched her luscious ass and traced the shape of her hips. I couldn?t help but walk up behind her and caress her waist and hip 6200 1.53/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment