Monday, April 23, 2012

Be Careful What You Wish For

Be Careful What You Wish For. My wife and I had decided to take a vacation after a difficult year. Our relationship had been tense and we weren?t really getting on that well so we thought that a break would do us both good. It was great watching my 31 year-old wife on the beach. She has an hourglass figure and stands 5?7? tall. She has beautiful black hair and gorgeous olive skin and I knew that I wasn?t the only one admiring her as we cavorted in the sea each day. We had managed to get a fantastic beach-side apartment and had struck up a friendship with our neighbors, a black couple in their sixties called Arthur and Elizabeth. We initially got talking to them on the first day and found that they lived only about 100 miles from our home town. They were much older than us but we spent a few good days with them seeing a few sights and relaxing on the beach. Elizabeth also shared my interest in walking so we both went for some walks, leaving Arthur and Maria at home or down at the beach together. Arthur was a fit looking 62 year-old and enjoyed keeping in shape. He had told me that he took early retirement because his management job was stressful and he was tired of ordering staff around. Arthur liked being around Maria and I didn?t mind this because she is a babe and I guess that I would like to be in such gorgeous young company when I?m his age. He never got too flirty and I had no cause for concern but I was embarrassed because sometimes Maria would be a little offhand with him and I had to explain to Arthur that it was just how she could be sometimes. A week passed and despite the vacation relaxing us, Maria and I were still having arguments occasionally. One day we were in the middle of one when Arthur knocked at the door. Maria had been complaining that I didn?t show her enough love anymore and that I probably wouldn?t notice if another man made a pass at her. I was telling her how damned ridiculous she was being and that she can often be cold toward me, when we got the knock at the door. I thought that by letting Arthur in it would end this stupid argument but I was utterly shocked at the course of action that Maria took when Arthur came in and sat down. ?Okay? she said, ?let?s see what you make of this.? At that point Maria walked over and stood a few feet away from Arthur and unbuttoned her jeans. I sat there speechless as she slowly slid them down to her ankles, revealing the black stockings, white garter belt and white panties she had on. Maria also gave us both a view of the black knee-high leather boots she was wearing. Within a few seconds her jeans were off and she stood there in front of Arthur, whose eyes were focused totally on the vision before him. There was no way of missing the erection he had and I knew he?d have pounced on my wife in an instant if he was given the slightest chance. ?Well Arthur, I?ve still got my little white blouse on. I know you want that to come off too. Then you can see me just as you do when you?re jerking off.? ?Wha??what do you mean?? he spluttered, looking completely embarrassed. ?Oh come on, I know you want me and I?ve seen you looking at me from your apartment. You thought I didn?t see you the other day when I was getting dressed. That?s why I decided to slip on those stockings and the sexy panties and bra. You needed teasing you dirty old man! I bet I got a fierce imaginary screwing as you jerked off your big black cock afterwards.? I couldn?t believe that my sweet wife was behaving this way and talking like a complete slut. I hadn?t witnessed this in all of the eight years we had been married. I was getting a serious boner just listening to her but I was also beginning to get very uncomfortable at the scene that was playing out before me. ?I wonder what Elizabeth would say if she knew I was your object of desire? Maria teased. ?Please don?t say anything to my wife. She?ll be so upset if you do?, pleaded Arthur. ?I won?t if you do three things for me?, Maria taunted. ?Just name them?, said a now thoroughly humiliated looking Arthur. ?Firstly go to my bedroom, get my little grey skirt from the top drawer and bring it here.? Arthur didn?t hesitate and disappeared quickly to our bedroom. ?This game of yours has gone too far. Get your jeans back on and stop behaving like a cheap whore in front of him? I snapped. ?Shut up. I?ve had to spend long enough being ignored by you and forced to come third best to your job and your friends so I?m having a little fun for a change?, was Maria?s cutting response. I knew that I had been a pretty inconsiderate husband in the last year or so but I didn?t realize Maria was so upset by my attitude. I guess now I was being shown how much she was upset and Maria was in no mood to let me off the hook. Arthur had reappeared back in the lounge with the grey skirt Maria had ordered him to fetch. She quickly put it on and I have to admit that she looked utterly fuckable with that and the rest of the clothing she was wearing. Arthur?s concern over Maria?s threat had definitely overtaken his lust for my wife and he seemed to be worried at what her second command would be. Despite my anger at the game she was playing, I was pleased to see the discomfort Arthur was now in because he had been caught spying on my lovely wife. However this pleasure was short-lived as the rest of Maria?s ?game? unfolded. ?Well?, she said ?what do you think guys. I?m in a short grey skirt, white blouse and black leather boots. Under that I?ve got black stockings, white garter belt, panties and bra on. Aren?t I just the sexiest little wife you?ve ever seen? Who wouldn?t want to fuck me hard? Would you like to nail me now honey?? ?Of course. Now can you stop this charade?? I asked. Maria just ignored me and turned to Arthur. ?How about you? Do you want to fuck his darling little wife?? Arthur paused, looking nervous and then quietly said ?I guess so.? ?You GUESS so. Don?t be so shy Arthur; I know what you?d like to do to me dressed like this. You?d like me to become your little white wife. You know, I?ve seen some of those websites of black men pushing white husbands aside as they take their wives. Well I?ve got quite turned on at the thought of a brutal black man forcing me to have sex with him as I plead for him to stop. I?ve had some very dirty scenes going through my mind in the last few months. In them I?m always dressed in something like this and I?ve fantasized about some lusty black men following me home from the town and breaking into my home while hubby is at work. I try to get out but I?m dragged back in and gang raped by their 12 inch cocks for hours on end. In another situation I?m the secretary of a mean black boss who I know is determined to have me. My husband wasn?t happy about me going to work for a black man but I was determined to make the job work out. One day he makes me stay late at work and locks me in his office before bending me over his desk and destroying my pussy with his huge shaft. That brings me to my second demand. I?M now your secretary and you are my bad black boss, got it? You are angry because I?m a lazy little bitch and you want to teach me a lesson. You?ve always wanted to take a white man?s wife from him and you?ve decided that I?m the pretty little thing whose marriage is going to be wrecked by your black, masterful ways.? I?m not sure who was more shocked, Arthur or me. Before either of us could say anything Maria looked straight at Arthur and said ?I?ve been a bad secretary and I need to be taken into the kitchen where I?ll be bent over the table and utterly dominated by you. My husband is teetering on the brink of a divorce so if he wants to keep me then he?ll do absolutely nothing about this. Well, what are you waiting for?? Without pausing, Arthur grabbed my wife hard by the arm and dragged her into the kitchen. I felt compelled to follow, not knowing what else to do because I didn?t doubt her divorce threat. Maria got straight into her fantasy and Arthur wasn?t far behind. Maria started screaming and pleading for him to stop but Arthur stunned us both by turning around and slapping her hard across the face. Maria would have gone down had he not been holding her arm so tightly. ?Shut the fuck up you little bitch. You?re gonna earn your pay today, make no mistake.? Maria was still reeling from the slap as he threw her hard against the table and pulled her little skirt up over her waist, revealing her stockings, garter belt and panties. Arthur took a knife from the table and roughly cut Maria?s panties off. She was looking seriously scared now and I didn?t know if her reaction was real or not. There was no stopping Arthur as he growled in her ear, ?time to get black raped, bitch. You?re my property now. FOREVER!? He undid his zipper to reveal a fearsome black weapon and rubbed it slowly against Maria?s slit. She whimpered pathetically and looked at me before crying ?please make it stop. I don?t want this. I really don?t want this.? I now knew she meant it but I?d had enough of being pushed around and wanted my wife to be taught a lesson. Nevertheless I was crying inside at the thought of her being roughed up and turned into a black man?s woman but I was too scared to stop a very mad black man with a knife. So I said to my wife, ?Don?t forget, this is Arthur?s office. I?m not here.? ?You bastard! I mean it. Help me.? Arthur cut in at that point and said, ?Both of you shut the fuck up NOW. I?m the boss and this is what happens next.? He then slammed his entire long, thick rod into my wife who screamed and jerked her body as a black man entered her for the first time. Arthur gave out an evil laugh and slapped her ass hard as he gathered speed and started pumping her viciously and relentlessly. Tears ran down my darling wife?s face as I moved out of her view and sat down in a corner of the kitchen. I took my bulging dick from my pants and started stroking myself at this terrible but hugely erotic sight. The sight of this huge old black man pumping himself into my young wife was too much for me. Watching his dick piston between her stockings and garter clad legs made me feel hornier than I?d ever felt. It wasn?t long before I shot my load over myself but Arthur kept going for some time longer before eventually shooting his seed into Maria. As he did so he gave out a huge roar and lifted Maria off her feet with his final stroke into her. She had gone quiet some time ago with the exception of her moans at the size of Arthur?s shaft as he pumped her. However she cried out as she was taken off the floor by his lustful power. When Arthur had finished he pulled out his brutal weapon and wiped it on Maria?s skirt before slipping it back into his pants. He gave my wife?s ass a final hard slap and went to grab a beer from the fridge as Maria staggered to a nearby chair and sat down, looking utterly stunned. She couldn?t look at either of us and I took some small satisfaction at seeing her get her comeuppance so viciously. ?Okay. You got your second demand little lady, whether you wanted to or not in the end. Now I want to know what the third one is. So tell us both.? Maria just stared at the floor, not saying anything until Arthur walked over and grabbed her face, bringing it up to his cold stare. ?You?ve found out exactly how big, how powerful and how mean I am lady. Don?t mess me around. TELL ME?, Arthur barked. ?It?it was the other fantasy I mentioned but I don?t want it to happen. It can?t happen. Please?, Maria whimpered. ?It WILL happen babe and you?ll be wearing these clothes again when I pounce and rape your sweet, married little pussy.? Arthur turned to me and gruffly said. ?You two can continue your vacation as you planned but just make sure that from tomorrow until you leave next week, your wife is at home between 4 and 6 pm ALONE and dressed like this. If she hasn?t got enough of this kind of clothing then you will take her out to buy more. If she goes back on this then you will both be very sorry. I?m not sharing your wife with anyone for this fantasy but if she screws me around then I?ll make sure that when you get home she?ll have a gang of lusty black thugs waiting to welcome her back. Got it?? ?Okay, just get it over with? I said quietly. ?Hey, I might be lying in wait everyday or it might be just the once. Who knows? That just adds to the fun of the fantasy.? He let out a loud laugh and walked out of our apartment, leaving me in a state of shock and my wife contemplating the fact that she was going to be raped at least once more this week. We did as we were told and went shopping to ensure that Maria had enough sexy underwear, blouses and short skirts for her rapist. We were both too scared to test Arthur?s temper or his threat to have Maria gang raped at home so we did exactly as we were told. The week passed and as I suspected Arthur ?broke in? every day to rape my beautiful wife. He left her bruised and utterly exhausted by the end of the week. He also made her swallow his seed and always fucked her without protection to ensure that his black dominance over her was total. He even had the audacity to invite us around to his apartment one evening for dinner with him and his wife, Elizabeth. Of course we had to go and act like friendly guests as he spent the night grabbing Maria?s ass while Elizabeth wasn?t looking. We thought that the worst was over until a few weeks after we returned home from our hell. We were just beginning to deal with what had happened and were trying to get back to some kind of normality in our lives when I got back in from work late one evening and couldn?t find Maria downstairs. I followed some strange noises up to our room and walked in to find my bound, gagged and stocking clad wife being fucked from behind by that black bastard. Arthur had a robber?s mask over his head and looked like pure evil as he turned to me and roared, ?You didn?t think it would end on vacation did you, white boy?? The horror has continued to this day as Arthur makes an appearance in our lives about once or twice every few months, raping my beloved wife and humiliating us both before leaving. He once told me that the consequences of stopping this would far outweigh accepting his dominance, so we have let it continue. He is the man in this relationship and my wife knows it now. He even told me recently that the only reason he hasn?t got Maria pregnant is because he doesn?t want her to be ?out of action? for any length of time. However I?ve been told that things could change in the future. My wife and I have certainly learned that you should be very careful what you wish for. 12225 1.79/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment