Saturday, April 21, 2012

Beach Trip 4

I woke to the sound of the door opening. I watched and Will appeared at the bedroom door. He walked to the bed, “Sorry about the spanking, I like to play sometimes and you needed to know your place.” He said. “You my friend are at the bottom, you will submit to Steve, me, and your wife. Understand?” he asked. I nodded yes. He pulled the panties from my mouth. “Yes, I understand.” I said. He untied me and told me to shower. I did and reshaved my pubes after I shaved my face. I came out fresh feeling but there was a little ache between my legs from the belt. I put on some little white lace panties and my shorts. “So, now you understand your place,” Will said as I entered the living room. “Yes, do I have to say Yes sir to you?” I asked. “No, but you do have to do whatever I say” he answered. He stood and said, “Come over here.” I went to him. “Now, kiss me, kiss me and remember you are the girl, the little pussy, and kiss me the way your wife would kiss you.” He leaned down and our lips met. I actually closed my eyes and accepted his tongue. I kissed him back. “That’s good,” he said and Kissed me again hard. My dick was trying to get hard. “Oh, shit, I was freely kissing another man and my dick was responding to him.” I thought. “This can’t be happening” I thought to myself as Will cupped my ass and pulled me tight against him. By the time he finished I was hard again. It kinda feels good being the girl, the pussy. We then got a drink. Will had brought some alcohol and mixer. We drank and talked and finally I was feeling drunk. He led me to the bedroom. I stripped to my panties. I then stripped him naked and started sucking his dick. Once on the bed we made out like lovers and finally he put something on my ass, a cream. He then put me on my back and raised my legs up on his shoulders. “Ever been fucked before?” he asked. “No” was all I said. The head of his dick pushed against my ass. Finally it slid in. He eased it in and then started fucking me. It was very uncomfortable but the more he fucked the better it felt. Just a few minutes of him fucking me, I was enjoying it and started playing with myself. “I’m the girl, the pussy, under this man getting fucked while Karen is under Steve getting fucked.” “I never would have dreamed this would happen” I thought to myself. Cumming he pulled out and offered his dick for cleaning. No words were exchange and I accepted his dick. I sucked and cleaned everything from it. Will then proceeded to suck me. I held his head as I unloaded in his mouth. When I awoke to the alarm Will was already up. I had slept with him all night. “Get up, bend over the end of the bed, pull your panties down.” He said. I did and he started spanking me with a belt. After ten he said “Its Wednesday and Steve and I have the seminar to go to. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday” he said. He left and I showered. The knock on the door came an hour later and I was wearing nothing but panties. I looked through the peep hole, it was Steve and Bill. I opened the door. They were dressed very nice and businesslike. “Here are our spare keys. You are to get our dirty clothes washed today and here is a shopping list to take care of. Let Karen sleep as long as she wants.” Steve said. He turned to Will, “Show me”. Will stepped up to me, lifted my chin. He leaned down and kissed me. I responded and kissed him back. It was a long kiss and Steve laughed. “Guess you were right, he is a little white pussy.” “OK” he continued “I’m a black man fucking your little white wife while you eat my cum, clean my dick, and be a pussy for my other little white boy. Your both my little white boys. Does that about sum it up?” he asked. “Yes sir” I answered. They turned and walked away and I realized I was in the hall wearing panties kissing a man and agreeing that I was a little white boy pussy. Making it worse, Steve turned back, “What are you?” he asked looking at me. “Your little white boy, sir,” I said. He smiled and walked away. The adjacent door opened and I jumped back into the room quickly shutting the door. Looking through the peep hole I saw a man in the hallway. He stepped out looking at Steve and Will walking away and then at my door. He walked back to his room. I read the list, some groceries, beer, chips, and …. I couldn’t believe what I was reading. Garter belt and hose for You and Karen. In parenthesis it said, matching set with panties for both of you. The next item. Heels for both of you to wear. Next: Two sexy nighties for Karen and two for you. Next: Shave all your body hair off and put lotion on before we return at five. Next: Tell Karen to completely shave her pussy, I want it clean shaven. After the shock I dressed and went to Will’s room gathered his dirty clothes and went to Steve’s room. Karen was asleep but woke after I started the washer. She walked in and asked what I was doing. “Oh” she said after I told her. She sat on the bar stool and I got her the coke I brought with for her. She smiled, “Thanks, I Love you, want a taste?” she asked spreading her legs and pulling her panties to one side.She giggled, “go ahead, do it.” I kneeled between her legs and started licking, the morning after was not so great, the smell was not good and, well I just licked anyway. She grabbed my head and and slid of the stool a little and I tasted a salty taste. She was peeing. I opened and she peed allowing me to swallow then she peed again. Some spilled on my shirt and face. Without a word she went into the bathroom and started the shower. I went after her and showed her the list. She read it. “Garters and heels.” She cut her eyes to me. “I’ll go with you to get something I like. Now go to the room and get my razor and the scissors in my case. Bring the whole case. I went to our room, “She wouldn’t shave down there for me but she didn’t even blink an eye when she read his note.” I thought. When I returned she started to kiss me, “yew, go brush she said. I went to the room and changed clothes, put some of our laundry in our washer and the maid opened the door to clean. I went to the bedroom and picked up some more panties and put them in the bag at the washer. I then went back to Steves room and put his clothes in the dryer. Karen came out, removed the towel, and said, “Like?” She was clean shaven down there. “Yes, Yes I do.” I said. I noted the hickies and marks on her neck and tits. As she walked away I noticed a couple of red marks on her ass. “She had been spanked” I thought. “She doesn’t like that kind of stuff, but she let him do it” again thought to myself. “Go to our room and get me some clothes” she said and told me everything she a wanted. When I reached the room I went to the open suitcase and on the bed was a pair of my panties on the left side and a pair of Karen’s opened out on the right side of the made up bed. The maid had been in our suitcase, of course it was open to the panties and it was obvious the size difference. The maid already knew it was just us. I left them. Getting Karen’s clothes I headed to Steve’s room and the maid came out of another room. She said “Sorry about the panties, I was going back to put them away. I got carried away and should not have done that, I apologize” she said. Smiling at her, “It’s ok, you know they larger ones are mine, but can you keep it to yourself?” I asked. “Yes, but, can I see, see what a man looks like wearing women’s panties” she asked. “Now” I said. She pointed to the room. I walked in, laid the clothes down and undid my shorts. Looking at her I slid my shorts down exposing the pastel print panties with lace legs and waist band. The same ones she had laid on the bed. My dick was getting hard. “You liked my choice?” she questioned. “Yes” I said and my voice quivered as I did. She walked up and patted my partied dick, “Thanks” she said and turned away giggling. I love being humiliated; I was so hard pulling my shorts up. Walking by her she smiled, “For the wife” she said pointing at the clothes. “Yes” I answered. “Spent the night with the big black man, didn’t she?” she asked. I just shook my head yes. “I see a lot, even when people don’t realize it.” “I bet she enjoyed him.” She added. I walked away, my face was red and my dick was hard. Karen dressed in her little sundress and we retrieved the groceries and put them away. We then went clothes shopping. Karen picked out a sexy garter and panty outfit. She tried them on and came out. Looking at the sales girl, “I want these but we need a larger set for him, could you measure him for the right size.?” She asked. The girl looked shocked and studderd at first but finally, “Yes, yes I can, come with me” she said to me. There was only one other customer and one sales person in the store. This was a lingerie store so it was obvious that I was being measure for lingerie. We got my size and Karen picked out four nighties, two for her and two for me. We entered the shoe store and she immediately pick out her heels, tried them on and when the sales guy finished fitting her and looking up her dress she asked him to measure my foot and convert it to a women’s size. “I’ll get Jimmy to do that” he said. “Sit here, I’ll send him over.” Karen walked around looking at shoes and this young blonde guy with earrings and a stud tongue came over and asked what style I wanted as he sat to measure my foot. “Heels” I said. “I think you would look great in four inch pumps” He said rubbing my leg. “That you wife?” he asked. “Yes.” I said. “To bad, I love a man in heels” he smiled. “Get me some kinda like hers” I said trying to not show my embarrassment. He returned with the shoes and aid “SIT, we need to try them on”. I did as told and they fit. “Walk, see if they slip” I did as he said, but didn’t walk to good. I sat and he removed my heels and just as before, I got cold chills, goose bumps all over when he touched me. “Like that don’t you?” he asked. I shook my head. He glance around and slid his fingers under my shorts and felt my panties. “Panties?” he smiled at me. I shook my head yes. He then put my shoes on my feet and tied them for me. He looked around again, slid his hand up my leg, “May I?” he asked. I nodded yes. He felt my now hard dick and gave it a squeeze. He took the two boxes and headed to the register. OH, no what’s happening, I was so tuned on by the openly gay guy, am I gay” I thought to myself. “You liked that didn’t you” Karen said. “Will you pay for the shoes” I asked and headed out of the store. I waited out side in the mall and Karen came out. I took the packages and as we walked away she said “The gay guy told me to tell you he gets off at five and if you want to do anything he is available.” “Do I look Gay” I asked her. “Well”, you were wearing panties and buying heels” she said. “I gave him the room number, you know just in case you wanted to, you know.” “No, why did you do that?!!!!! I was shocked. “Don’t worry, I told him to call first” she said. Once again, I was red faced. We returned to our room and I went to Steve’s and folded the laundry and laid it out on his bed and Will’s on his bed. It was now three o’clock. Karen was inher bathing suit and I changed and we headed to the beach. We got a secluded space an she said, “want to hear about my night with Steve and his Big Black cock?” she asked. “Yes, I was hoping you would tell me.” I answered. “OK, I’ll tell you, but you just listen, no questions, no comments.” She said. “ We went to his room and I was nervous. He kissed me, kissed me hard and felt my tits. I never dreamed I would ever kiss a black man and there I was kissing and him feeling my tits. He pinched my nipple and I cried into his mouth. It was different with him. I won’t let you do that but he can anytime he wants. He pulled my top off and my bra. He then pushed me to my knees and I lowered his pants and his cock came out. Todd you will never understand the feeling of kneeling in front of a black man with a huge cock touching your lips. I felt so submissive, I would have done anything for him. OH, maybe you do know that feeling, but I bet it is more humiliating for you having to suck another man.” She continued “ I held his cock and kissed the tip. I looked up at him. He smiled and I opened and took the head in my mouth. It was all I could do to get it in and keep it there as he got hard. Your little dick isn’t even close to his. I sucked and jacked his dick for a while and he went to the couch and sat leaving me kneeing on the floor. He told not to stand up but take off all my clothes. I did and he watched. He probably thought I was desperate for him as I struggled to get my clothes off and get naked for him.” “Then he made me crawl to him and suck him some more as he laid back on the couch. My mouth was sore by the time he came in my mouth. You would be proud of me, I swallowed all of it and only missed a little but I licked it up off the floor when he pointed to it.” She said. “Please, One question” I asked. “OK, One” she said. “Why do you let him demean you and humiliate you like that? I don’t like it.” I said. “Get used to it Todd. I like his cock and he likes to treat me that way and honestly I sort of like having to be submissive to a big black man.” She said. “You shouldn’t say anything, they way you crawled to him, folded his clothes, licked and sucked his big cock, and put your tongue up his ass. I didn’t really like it when he made me stick my tongue up his ass hole but I’ll do it again if he wants me to. You will to if he tells you to and you know it. You like submitting to a big black man just like I do. Hell, you like submitting to any man apparently. Will, and the shoe guy, yeh, I might have him come over. Karen said, “let me continue, be quite,……I made him cum in my mouth, but unlike you he was ready to go again in just a minute or two and he laid me on the bed. Steve then licked my pussy and watching this big black man licking my little pussy just made me hotter.” “He looked up at me and kissed his way up my stomach to my tits. He flicked my nipples with his tongue. Sucking on my left tit, he pinched and twisted my right nipple and it hurt but it hurt good. Biting my left nipple he made me jump. He sucked my breast and put a hicky on it. Before he got to my lips I had five hickeys on my breast and neck.” “He licked my lips then kissed me hard on the mouth. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled hard as we kissed. I could feel is big cock between us. He reached a tube of lube, then squirted it on my hands. He moved my hand to his cock. I massaged this big black cock and then rubbed some on my pussy.” “He pressed the head against my pussy and I helped guide him. I felt like I would tear apart as he entered me. Little by little he pushed it in. Then he started in and out and I started loving the feeling of being full of big black cock. Suddenly, He shoved in and I screamed but locked my legs around his back. He screwed me hard Todd, harder and better than you ever have. I came, then, I came again. Four times before he unloaded in me. “ “He rolled over on his back. We kissed, he smiled, then pushed my head down. I took his cock in my mouth and cleaned the cum and my juices from it. He got hard, and I climbed on top and we fucked or should I say I fucked him. I came almost as soon as I lowered myself on his big cock. Before he came again he put me on all fours and shoved his cock in. He then made me fuck his cock with my pussy until he came in me. He moved in front of me and I sucked him clean staying on all fours.” “He told me to stay like that and he got up and smacked my ass. I fell forward but got back up. He then grabbed my legs and pulled me to the foot of the bed and made me stay bent over the foot board. He actually told me he was going to spank me. He took a belt and slapped my ass with it. He spanked me at least fifteen times telling me little white bitches need to be spanked and put into there place. I laid bent over while he showered and dressed. He asked if I needed belting. Todd, I actually said yes. He took the belt and hit my ass, the he made me stand up. I put my hands on my head like he said. He spanked my tits twice with the belt. By the way, you’ll never get to do that!” “We then came to our room and you got to eat his cum from me. That was so hot and I came just feeling you doing that. I saw the look in your face when you took his cock in your mouth. You liked it. I liked it. Now, tell me about what you and Will did. I hear he fucked you, you know in your ass.” she said. 283 4.00/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment