Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Orleans Adventure in Cuckoldry

Orleans Adventure in Cuckoldry By Wife Watcher Have you ever noticed how hard it is to keep sex fresh and interesting in a marriage? My husband and I have been married for six years and the sex has been great, but to tell you the truth, it is getting too routine. Lately Tom and I have taken to sharing fantasies to stimulate each other. It helped for awhile, but not for long. We decided to go on a holiday somewhere for more excitement than we could possibly find in our little Midwestern town. That's how we came up with the idea of going to New Orleans. We had heard of the wild times that happen there from books and the internet and we wanted to find out what fun there was to be had. The first couple of days were spent on touristy things like the French Quarter, riding on a paddle wheeler, and taking a swamp tour. It was great fun but not exactly what we were looking for. Then on the third day we went back to the Quarter and found our way to an adult store. Inside there were all kinds of books and movies to buy and lots of sex toys. We were amazed. Never see this kind of stuff back home.I noticed a display of realistic rubber dildos. They were huge. I said to Tom, "No man is THAT big." Then I heard a deep voice from behind the counter say, "Ah Miss, those were made from molds of real cocks". I looked up to see an older black man leaning against the counter. "If you don't believe anyone can be that large, I can prove it." He got up and walked towards the back of the store calling out for someone named Leroy.A handsome, tall, ebony coloured man walked out. I could feel my heart pounding. He looked like a model. "Show the little lady what you have in your pants, Leroy. She don't believe any man can have a cock as big as these here dildos." With a smile that showed his beautiful white teeth, Leroy pulled his pants down exposing his thick black cock. It took my breath away. I swear it was as big as my horse's cock and certainly twice as big as Tom's. I could feel my pussy getting hot and wet. I turned to look at Tom's reaction and was surprised to see him smile. Even so, he pulled at my arm and said we had better go. "Thanks for the show," I said, "I guess we had better go." We left the store but my legs felt like rubber. Back in our room, Tom and I fucked harder than we had in a long time. It was great! As we were resting, I told Tom that I wanted to go back to the little shop and buy one of those dildos. He couldn't believe I actually wanted one but I could tell the idea excited him. We got dressed to go. I purposely left off my bra and chose a low cut blouse that was thin and showed off my breasts. When we walked into the store, I didn't see the old man but there in all his glory was Leroy. When he spotted us, he broke out into a big smile. "Came back to see more?" He laughed heartily. I blushed. I looked at Tom to see if he was mad but he wasn't. In fact I could swear he had a boner! Hmmm this might turn out pretty good. Let the adventure begin. "I want to buy one of those dildos!" I said. I looked at three or four and settled on a big black one. "That is almost as good as the real McCoy." he said. "I should know, because I modeled for that one." He walked out from behind the counter and held the dildo next to his now exposed cock. They were identical. "Feel the difference. I don't think your old man will mind. Look at him.". I turned to see an obvious bulge in Tom's pants and his hand was rubbing at it. Leroy took my hand and placed it on his cock. I touched the black cock and ran my hand up and down its length. I could not believe how hard, thick and huge it was. "I see I am making those nipples hard. Let me see em!" With that he pulled open my blouse. "Hmmm, they's some big tits. I love big tits with pink nipples." Leroy suggested I skip buying the dildo and use him instead. Tom pulled at my arm and demanded we go. I reluctantly pulled my blouse together. Leroy pulled his pants up and said "Too bad, we coulda had some fun." Outside, Tom grabbed me and kissed me passionately. "God, that was exciting!" he said, rubbing his erection against me. "Weren't you scared?" "No, I want more."Go inside and get him to come to our hotel." I pushed him back into the store. After a few minutes, he walked out with Leroy. Leroy locked up then came over to me. He pulled me close to him. Before I knew it, his mouth was on mine and his tongue in my mouth. "That was only a sample." he said. We got a taxi. Tom got in the front seat, and Leroy and I got into the back. Leroy did not wait. He pulled me close. I could see Tom looking as Leroy and I kissed deeply. He was watching as Leroy's hands were busy exploring my hot body. All that did was make me want to do more and show Tom more. By the time we reached our hotel room, I was hot as a fire cracker. I wasted no time. I sat on the side of the bed and beckoned Leroy over. He stood in front of me as I reached out to pull his trousers down. I grabbed at my object of desire. The large cock flopped free. It bobbed against my face. He leaned up closer. I stuck my tongue out as he got closer. I opened my mouth as his cock entered my mouth deeply. His hands pushed off my blouse and he squeezed my tits. Tom stood there watching as the big black cock got larger and larger going in and out of my mouth. He stood there not knowing what to do, until he walked over to me and stroked my pussy. I spread my legs open so he could feel the wetness of my aroused pussy. I was sooo hot!! He watched closely as Leroy's cock fucked my mouth. Tom walked over to a chair, undressed and sat down, getting a front row view. I could see he was turned on, his hand on his erect cock. It struck me how much whiter and smaller his dick was as I was sucking on my liquorice stick. Leroy was ready to fuck. "Spread those legs. Let me see that white pussy. This big ol black cock is ready for you." First he forced in his middle finger. "Hmmm! tight and wet. Jus the way I like it." Then he put his finger in his mouth, "and tasty!" With little warning, he plunged his big cock inside. "Ohh, it's too big!" I said. "Take it all!" He said. The black monster was fully inside, and he pumped slowly in and out. Tom moved in closer to get a better look. "Oh Tom, it feels so fucking BIG!" "You like this black cock? Work it! You're my white slut. Tell me you are my slutty white woman!" "Oh Yes! I am a slut for black cock." "Take it Bitch!" He groaned like an animal as he came hard inside me. I could feel spurt after spurt and could feel it ooze out as he continued to fuck me. Tom had his cock in hand as he watched closely. Leroy withdrew and walked up to my face. I reached out and greedily licked the length of his cock. I sucked off the last drop of cum. "Give your pitiful hubby a kiss, Slut. I think he likes seeing you get fucked by this big ol black cock." I slid over and kissed Tom. I knew he could taste the cum in my mouth but he sucked without any hesitation. I reached over and pulled him to me. He plunged his rock hard cock into my cum soaked pussy. It felt great! I could feel a powerful orgasm build so hard that I felt dizzy. "Fuck Me!!! OHHHHHH.......I am cummmmming!!" We were so busy fucking that we didn't notice Leroy leaving. We fucked hard and long until he pumped me full of more cum. After we caught our breath, we found we were alone. I found a note from Leroy with his phone number and a message saying he'd love to fuck me again and that he had some friends he'd love to bring with him. Another time......... 6834 1.73/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment