Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Experience at Summer Camp, Part 2

After I had left, I just walked around the rest of the camp checking on the other functions. My mind was filled with the images of seeing my beautiful, sexy white wife, Jackie, lying on top of the examining table, her shapely white legs open and wrapped tightly about the muscular, tight black ass of the young 18 year old ghetto inner city kid. His very long and thick black teenage cock slicing in and out of her stretching wet, married white pussy as she moaned, groaned and grunted in pleasure like never before, like a whore. Seeing her white arms around his black shoulders, her full red lips pressed tightly to his and kissing this black face, the sheen of passion glistening on her white skin as they hotly, lustfully fucked. Their lust was overwhelming, like nothing I had ever seen, so hot, so passionate and so real. I was torn as to what to do, should I confront her, should I just ignore what I had seen? I knew that my beautiful wife loved me, loved me very much and must have had a temporary lapse of that fact. Her passionate nature temporarily assuming command of her good sense. Under normal circumstances I knew she would never have committed adultery, or been unfaithful to our wedding vows, which I knew she took very, extremely seriously. I suppose that when that 18 year old black boy dropped his pants and that humongous, semi erect, black cock popped out she lost all control of her senses, the temptation had become to great to touch, then to lick, then suck and finally to take in her white married pussy. We hadn?t had sex in a while and she had a very high libido I knew; I was sure it wouldn?t happen again. Early that afternoon, I decided to not let on that I had seen her fucking the black 18 year old. If she wanted me to find out she would have to tell me herself. It was then that I made a telephone call back to the business I owned and asked that some specialized equipment we had developed for the military be sent to me which consisted of tiny, pin head sized, high resolution spy camera?s and the monitoring devices needed to view and record what the cameras were seeing. This was to use just in case I had been wrong in my thinking that she would not repeat her earlier actions with the big cocked black boy. Late that afternoon they arrived and pretending that I had to do some additional work, I quickly installed several of the cameras around the camp putting some in the dispensary making sure they were strategically placed. By nightfall everything was in place and I could observe from my desk everything that was happening throughout the camp. The next morning, after breakfast, my beautiful white wife hurriedly rushed out the door in order to open the dispensary, she was running a little late being as she had a hard time getting too sleep or so she said. I wondered in my imaginative mind whether that was the truth or had she lay awake for hours her hot mind reliving the hard passionate, lusty fucking she had gotten from the young 18 year old black teenager. Reliving the monstrous black cock pounding deeply into her tight married white pussy filling her to capacity. The super ecstasy she?d experienced with the earth shattering orgasm she had had. I watched my beautiful white wife?s shapely white ass in her tight shorts as the walked out of the dining hall, thinking to myself that what male in his right mind wouldn?t get really turned on by looking at those firm, sexy cheeks, the curve of her waist, the shapeliness of her long legs. Looking around the dining hall I noticed that a lot of the boys were doing just that in addition to some of the young male staff members. Going into the office, I got in front of the monitors so I could watch, in living color and surround sound, what was happening. Within about 15 minutes I saw my wife looking up from behind her desk with a broad smile on her beautiful white face. The other cameras showed someone coming into the room and immediately I recognized that it was the 18 year old teenager who had fucked her the day before. Smiling he stepped into her private office, behind him, but unknown to my white wife were two additional 18 year old black teenage boys who were members of his gang in the city. He had informed his homeys and horny friends about the hot, sexy, beautiful married white woman, and her love of big black cock; what had happened between him and my beautiful white wife the day before. He told them that they would all be able to fuck her, that she loved big black teenage cocks to suck and fuck. My wife, Jackie, sat there at her desk a look of confusion, surprise and dismay. Her lover came up to her as she sat in the chair, slowly unzipping his shorts. Pushing her chair back away from the desk, he sat on it facing her, and his huge back cock was pointed directly at her flustered beautiful white face. I could see that look come across my wife?s beautiful green eyes as her small white hand reached up to take the black monstrous teenage cock in her hand. It had not been totally erect, but the minute her hand caressed it, it sprang to life, long and thick, throbbing and bobbing in the air. Reaching up behind my wife?s head he began pulling her, only slightly resisting, now flushed with lusty passion, beautiful white married face toward his black throbbing cock, her green eyes focused on the huge, wet with pre ,cum, black tip. ?Suck it, you fuckin? white bitch,? he groaned as he shoved forward, as she opened her mouth and took the huge tip inside and began sucking lustfully, making slurping sounds. . The other two black homeys one on each side of her chair had dropped their loose shorts and were exposing their own huge, I mean equally as huge, black teenage cocks. Reaching over they took her white hands and wrapped them around those black cocks, she didn?t let go but started squeezing and pumping them slowly. She could see them out of the corner of her eyes and was amazed that they were just a big, or bigger, as the one that had fucked her so passionately and wonderfully the day before, which she was now sucking lustfully. This went on for a little while and then the three teenage blacks helped my red hot, highly aroused Jackie to her feet while cleaning off the top of her desk, stripped off her shorts and thong, panties pulled her tee shirt off her full firm white tits and laid her on top of the desk on her back. One of the newest black lovers got up on the desk with her, between her widely spread, sexy, white married legs. He scooted up so as to line his massive teenage black cock perfectly with her white married, soppy wet with lust, pussy. A second new black teenage lover got on the desk to her side on his knees, his huge teenage black cock hovering just above her full red lips. Jackie opened her mouth and began sucking the large black teenage cock with relish, moaning and grunting in lust around the huge black cock as it began fucking her hot white married mouth. The black boy between her spread white married thighs shoved forward sinking his huge black teenage cock into her tight married white pussy and began fucking her hard She was getting fucked in the mouth and the pussy now by two huge black teenage cocks. Jackie?s hips were keeping time with the inward thrusts of her new black teenage lover as he fucked into her with long and hard lusty strokes. The black cock in her mouth caused her to gag momentarily, but she recovered quickly and let the teenage black fuck her mouth as if it were a second pussy. I hadn?t noticed it before, but the third, the one who?d fucked her yesterday was taking video pictures unknown to Jackie of the whole thing. Of course the cameras I had placed were also copying the orgy from many different angles. For over 2 hours this sex orgy went on, Jackie taking several hot loads of nigger cum into her mouth and pussy. She actually seemed to want it to continue, but knew that it was dangerous for her if someone came in the clinic for medical attention so they stopped. 15660 2.29/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment