Sunday, April 22, 2012

But I Love Her

The phone rang and the muscles of my back tensed. I got up from wiping the baseboards in our livingroom and hurried to answer it before the third ring. I was certain it was my wife and didn't want to upset her by taking too long. I picked up and made sure to speak softly. "Hello?" "I'm leaving the mall now. I want you ready to help me with my packages when I get there. Be right inside the front door wearing nothing at all -- except your chastity, of course, not that you have any choice about that." She giggled prettily and my heart melted. "See you in around twenty minutes." I gently recradled the phone. Then I put away my cleaning items, got out of the brief jockey shorts I'd been wearing, washed my hands and feet in case they'd gotten dirty, and checked the time. I still had a few minutes but didn't want to risk having her arrive sooner than expected, so I stationed myself at the door with my hand on the knob and peered out the fanlight. Sure enough, her car rolled down the street and turned into our driveway. I wished I could see her sliding off the front seat, flashing her legs and maybe even giving a glimpse of her panties. I remained where I was, obediently waiting. Moments later I saw her approaching and turned the knob. Timing the action carefully, I pulled open the door far enough for her to enter easily but not so far -- I hoped -- that anyone outside could see me. I didn't want to be spotted standing there naked with my cock encased in its short, downcurved tube that was held in place by a ring around the top of my scrotum, a ring that was securely locked. "Here," Mia said as she showed me three full shopping bags. I gently closed the door. The bags were from from a popular national lingerie chain, a leather shop, and a store that catered to young fashionistas. As I accepted the first two I snuck peeks inside, hoping to see what she had bought, but my wife made a throat-clearing sound, so I shifted my gaze downward. That didn't help much, as I found myself staring at her stiletto heels. Feeling my cheeks grow warm, knowing I was blushing, I brought my eyes up and found myself smitten, as always, by her exotic face. Mia is Asian-American, with classic features: almond shaped eyes, strong cheekbones, small delicate nose. She has rather full lips. Her face is framed by glossy, jet black hair, cut in bangs across her brow and falling past her shoulders everywhere else. She is short, and so am I, but with her heels on she's taller than me. Mia's hips and thighs are full and shapely. Sometime before we met she had her breasts enlarged, so that they overfill the snug tops she favors and draw every man's attention wherever she goes. There was a shopping bag in each of my hands and she lifted the last one to my lower face. When I cooperatively opened my mouth she put the handle between my teeth so I could hold it. I shut my jaws, and followed her through the house that way, naked, my chastitied penis trying to erect in it's prison. I couldn't stop staring at her rolling bottom as she led me to our bedroom. How must I have looked to her, naked, my male member confined, toting the bags? I suppose I looked exactly like what I was -- her submissive, controlled husband. Mia sat gracefully in a wingbacked chair. She crossed her legs and didn't bother to keep her short skirt from riding high up her stockinged thighs. I drew an audible breath through my nostrils. It was a privilege just to be in the room with her. She sighed at my familiar worshipfulness. "You know," she told me, "it still surprises me sometimes how far we've come. Remember what it was like in the beginning? When we were just married and even having regular sex for the first few weeks? And then you had one glass of wine too many and started confessing your fantasies." She chuckled. "I didn't believe it when you said you dreamed of having me lock your dick away so you couldn't put it into me. But it did fascinate me how powerful it made me feel. I even made you tell me, more than once, that it was honestly what you craved. Imagine if I hadn't gone any further, hadn't discovered that it's a thrill to tease and deny you, and that I don't miss real sex as long as I can have your talented, devoted mouth to give me pleasure." She smiled languidly, relishing those memories. "But I did go further," she went on. "Didn't I?" I nodded slighty. "Remember when we ordered that chastity on-line? I was so excited waiting for it to arrive. I kept getting you aroused in bed and then only letting you touch me between the legs with the tip of your tool while I toyed with your nipples. That got you soooooo aroused. I even made you admit that you had a nasty case of blue balls. But you still insisted that you wanted more of the same. It made me feel wicked. I wanted to be bitchy to you." She was in a deep reverie then, thrilled to be recounting our sexual history, to be reminding me of how my current state had been reached. "Once I put that clever device on you and locked it -- " She paused to savor the thought before repeating, " -- and locked it, I was in keyholder heaven. Look at your key, lover." It was on a narrow gold chain around her ankle. Mia liked that she sported it so casually, as if it was an inconsequential charm rather than the only way to free my trapped manhood. It amused her to hint that the chain might break sometime while she was out and I would be left stuck. I was almost certain that the chain was extra strong, but the possibility that she was serious was at once frightening and exhilerating. What if she wasn't just playing a mind game with me? What if it did get lost and my enforced erectionlessness became permanent? "How long," she asked, "has it been since I used that key, dearest?" With the bag's handle still clutched in my teeth I managed to tell her, "Ith been thix weekth, deewetht." "Only six weeks? I don't think I should give you any 'free time' yet. The hornier you are, the better you eat my pussy. Isn't that true, darling?" "Yeth, deewetht." I felt tears forming in my eyes. "Or would you rather I release you right now?" As I heard those words my feelings became instantly confused. As much as I would love to be released and maybe even permitted an orgasm, I wanted to show my devotion by remaining locked up. Besides, I loved the idea of being under the control of my gorgeous, sexy wife. Not entirely certain what I wanted, I nevertheless shook my head no. "All right," she said with a mischevious smile. "If that's what YOU want, lover." I instantly regretted my answer, at the same time that I was glad I had given it. She stood and pulled her top up over her head, undid her front-fastening bra, and exposed her oversized breasts, at the same time shaking her head to resettle her luxuriant hair. I whimpered with need and she chuckled at my predicament. "Poor baby. You're soooo weak around me. That makes me want to take advantage of your vulnerability. That makes me want to be mean to you. Do you want your Mia to be MEAN to you? Is that what you need?" Again, I was torn between the two possible answers. But as before, any hope of asserting myself vanished, this time as she unfastened her wraparound skirt and threw it aside. When I nodded, she smiled wickedly. "Good husband. Put the bags on the chair. Then get down on your knees to remove my panties. The stockings and heels you can leave alone." I did as I was told. Once I was on my knees I gently hooked my forefingers under the elastic waistband of her high-cut panties and carefully worked them down her smooth legs. She stepped out of them and I reverantly laid them atop her other discarded clothes, making a mental note to pick up everything later. Mia stretched out on the bed on her back. I knew better than to move without being told. After a few minutes of relaxing she said, "All right, up you come. Put yourself between my legs. Good. Now pretend you're allowed to have sex with me. Get into position. Very good." She rubbed her inner thighs against the outsides of mine, making me moan with need. "Let me feel your chastity tube against my pussy. I love to be reminded how thoroughly contained your unlucky penis is." When I had done that she reached up and began rolling my nipples between her soft fingers. I groaned from the stimulation and the way my cock strained against its confinement. She knew she had me at my weakest. Then she made her shocking announcement. "Sweetie, I've decided that I need a good hard cock inside me on a regular basis, and since you're not likely to be able to provide that more than a few times a year, if at all, I'm going to have to start dating." My face must have been a study in stunnned surprise. "I know, baby, it's not something you want, but I can't think of any other solution. Your mouth gives me wonderful pleasure but a woman requires the real thing from time to time. So right now you can get your face down there and do what you do best. At the same time I'm going to phone my friend Li and see if she has plans to go out clubbing tomorrow night. I'm sure the two of us, a couple of hot Asian girls with big chests, would have absolutey no trouble getting picked up -- and laid." So I slid down, still in a daze from her news, and got my lips and tongue into their accustomed position and began pleasing her. She squirmed her bottom happily as she slipped on the hands-free headset and hit Li's number on pre-set. Unfortunatly for me, her girlfriend answered. "Hey, Li, it's Mia. You know how you're always telling me I should go clubbing with you. Well, I've decided to take you up on your offer. Why? Well, remember how I told you about my husband's fantasy, and how I didn't understand it at first, but then I really started to like it? Since then I've gotten totally into it and now I feel like cheating on him. Turning him into a cuckold. No, I'm not kidding. I think it'll put him in his place and keep him there. So how about it? Tomorrow night?" She listened for a minute and then said, "Sounds like a plan. Mmmmmm. You're going to have to excuse me right now, Li. I've got my Mister's face between my thighs and he's eating my pussy. That's all he's allowed to do with me in bed now, unless I decide otherwise. What?" Whatever Li said made Mia laugh. "That could work, too. We'll see. Right now I want to concentrate on tomorrow night. Well, first I want to concentrate on loverboy down there making me cum." She said goodbye. Mia told me, "Slow down, Speedy. I want this to last awhile. I'm enjoying feeling so good -- while I'm thinking about getting taken to bed by some hunk I meet in a club." She purred. "I can see me talking to him, and then letting him put his hand on my thigh while we sit at the bar, and then moving to a table so I can touch his crotch without anyone else seeing. I'm going to have such a good time." She kept talking like that, not letting me finish her, for a half hour, until she finally had a loud, animated climax. She left me down there to contemplate my soon-to-be status as a cuckold while she dozed, occasionally muttering something about going out with Li. I was distressed. My desirable wife would attract men effortlessly. She would have her pick of them. It upset me but I had put myself in a position for it to happen, so that I had no right to object. All I could do was to wait and see what developed. The next afternoon, Mia began talking about having me get her ready for her night out. She saw how sad I looked and gave me a warm hug, pressing her full bust against my narrow chest. That got me physically excited, despite my unhappiness. Mia tweaked my nipples, making me wince, being mean, something else I was always of two minds about. What if she got as addicted to mistreating me as she already was to teasing me and keeping my member in chastity? I could only imagine what my life would be like then. Soon she had me join her in the shower so I could wash her back and then kneel to do her bottom and legs. Again, I was aroused -- and frustrated by my tube. Mia made me dry her with a large soft towel, letting me feel the contours of her body through the material. I had to follow her to our room and watch her pick out a seductive, borderline-slutty, outfit, and put it on. I brushed her hair for a quarter hour. She applied make-up, overdoing it a bit to go with her clothes. The key to my chastity went back on her ankle and she commented that it might make a good conversation piece at the club. I mentally heard her revealling my state to some strange man and cringed inwardly. Perhaps she was only taunting me, with no real intention of carrying out that threat. Mia completed her eye-catching outfit with a pair of red heels that I had never seen before. Had she been planning this occasion for a while? I couldn't stop thinking about everything that was happening. Then, all too soon, Li called on her cellphone to tell my wife she was on her way. The other woman pulled up in front of our house and came inside. I got some small consolation from Mia letting me be dressed in casual clothes. I hadn't seen Li in some time but, as always, the sight of her left me weak. She looked a lot like Mia, except that she wore her hair short. That evening she had it pulled up and tied into two little ponytails on the sides of her head which, along with the schoolgirl uniform she wore and her big chest, made her appear innocent and sinful at the same time. For my benefit they hugged each other and rubbed their bodies together. I got so horny it hurt. After they were gone I stripped down to my jockey shorts and began performing the long list of chores Mia had left. That was kind of a blessing because I didn't want to think about what was happening wherever they had gone. I continued to work until after midnight, when my wife at last called. She sounded a bit tipsy as she told me that Li was bringing her back to our place. I knew Li wasn't a big drinker and would be okay to drive. There were other things for me to worry about. Mia came in a short time later. She had obviously been drinking, though she wasn't drunk, just buzzed. Her clothes were somewhat disordered and if that didn't confirm my deepest fears, what she said upon entering did. "We had a great time, husband dearest. I got laid in the back of some guy's car. Ie was cheap sex but that was just what I needed. Now help me get undressed and into bed. I'll give you more details later and get my shower in the morning. You can sleep next to me, both of us naked, and you'll smell the scent of sex all over me. And I do mean all over. That guy was fantastic." It was a rough night for me but I got through it. I kept telling myself that Mia had gone along with what I desired, so now I had to accept what she desired. She had two more dates, the following weekends, and tormented me about her infidelity. Then she came up with an alternative solution. "Here's what I've done," she told me one night while we were in bed together, after I had gone down on her and she had teased me mercilessly with her incredible body. "I ordered something else from the company that sold us your chastity tube. It's a strap on dildo. Don't look so frightened, darling. It's not for me to use on you, not unless you're exceptionally difficult. No, it's for you to strap on and use on me. That way I can have the sex I need without cheating. It was fun while it lasted but I think I might prefer to get all my kicks at home. Maybe. The trick is that you'll have to do a terrific job and leave me extremely satisfied. Otherwise, I'll head straight back to the clubs and get my jollies that way. Want to give it a try?" Did I? Of course I did. It was very strange to be having intercourse again, but not getting any satisfaction for myself, even though I was providing plenty for her. And she even had the added fun of making me use my mouth on her whenever she pleased, especially right before I was allowed to penetrate her with the artificial member. It was sort of humiliating, somewhat exciting, and she made it very attractive by teasing me with her hands while I pleasured her that way. And it kept her at home. I came to feel even more worshipful toward her than before, though I wouldn't have believed that was posssible. So that's how matters are now. I keep my wife contented, using every method I'm allowed. She enjoys hinting that she'll cheat again, knowing that it makes me try my hardest, and enjoying how much the possibility of more episodes between her and other men distresses me. I know Mia loves me but the control that I encouraged her to exert has become an aphrodisiac for her. I can only hope that my efforts prevent her from returning to the clubs. At the same time I'm wondering if she ever went past the flirting stage while she was out with Li. Perhaps her stories of infidelity were an elaborate game she was playing with me. Look how much more deeply in her thrall I am now. Oh, and one last thing. Two weeks ago I secretly sent an additional order to that company that supplies the sex toys that make our fantasies possible. I bought an even larger dildo to use with the harness I wear for sex. And I got a second chastity tube, this one lined with short sharp points that will jab into my penis everytime it tries to erect. I'm hoping that the combination of those two additions will increase both her pleasure and her ability to be mean to me when she wants to -- and keep her at home. Now I have to reveal what I've done and see where it leads us. Mia has become more dominant than I had originally hoped for, and can be bitchy sometimes, saying she'll extend my periods of chastity longer and longer. But I love her. I'll show her our new toys tonight. Wish me luck. 25065 1.27/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment