Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Divorce Settlement

Cuckold Hubby The Divorce Settlement Let me first say that I never wanted a divorce yet marriage proved to be a big surprise and also a little disappointing. To follow this story, let me lay out a little history. I divorced, re-married and divorced ? to re-marry my first husband! However I kept my second husbands name for the sake of work and ease. Both of these men love me dearly but, it was my first husband who took the marriage on a left turn. I was a virgin when we married and shortly after our marriage I came to realize that I was not enjoying sex. My husband realized this and took the opportunity to fulfill one of his fantasies. That being that I have sex with another man. During those years I eventually had my tubes tied which made the life style easier. The up shot of this was I soon learned what good sex was and eventually met a long-haired young man named Kent. Kent was to be the man my husband never was and eventually I divorced George to marry Kent. Yet Kent in some ways was not the man George was. George was the kind of guy who was aggressive at earning a good income but, allowed me to do as I liked because he really did love me. Kent was really good in bed, treated me well and a bit jealous. George was a talker and Kent was a doer. George loved me to tell him what to do and I often made him cut his hair short to emphasize the contrast with Kent. George also loved to masturbate which suited me just fine (he only had about 5 inches). Kent, well Kent had a whopper that never seemed to tire, it was always there for ?me.? When I divorced George and re-married Kent, he was not happy about me not be able to having children! In fact he was utterly disgusted and checked into ways to reverse the tubal. We could not afford those options... Kent so wanted children and I wanted to give him some! Heavens who wouldn?t want to find some way to propagate that seed? After the first divorce I soon realized that I had given up the income of George's successful career and soon found I was in a position to loose every thing. Yet, the only man who could sex me was Kent. It was then that Kent and I hatched a plan to save what we had gained in the first settlement, and more. This all hinged on the fact that George would do anything to just be around me and be able to share again. In essence the plan was for Kent and I to divorce and then I would re-marry George, he never did accept the divorce so this was the easy part. George had a great income and insurance plan! I knew I could eventually cuckold George and because Kent had in psychologically in ways castrated him. Another factor was that my divorce with Kent was so amicable that in George?s eyes he had to put up with Kent always being around! In essence, as the castrated man he had to serve Kent who was the dominant bull, not sexually but serve him none the less. George agreed that once remarried I and the children would remain in our home town until all the kids had graduated school and then we all would spend summers with George whose job was in another town. George thought this would only be a short time and agreed to this as well as agreeing to providing for the house payment and a number of perks, college funds for all the kids over the years, vacations, new car and pick-up. I agreed to help George and such by phone during his absence. The help was in lending a hand in his masturbating and fantasizing. I found that I could thus control him. In these fantasies?s I always told him he could not satisfy me the way Kent could and I did not feel him anyway. I used these sessions to always tell George exactly what I was going to do. This really turned George on who had always felt psychologically submissive to Kent. Upon returning to George?s income potential I told George I wanted more children and he was more than happy to hear this. He paid for a very expensive invetro fertilization process. I also told George, that this time the children would have to take my name in this marriage! George was not there a lot and I had earlier become an expert at when I was most and least fertile so I told George when a sperm sample would be needed. I am sure you can guess how this went with Kent secretly keeping me warm for most of the year and George occasionally! I kept George masturbating because George really preferred masturbation. I never sexed except when I needed to convince him or sway him into something. George was putty in my hands and getting pregnant was going to be fun with a bit of risk to ad excitement. I always scheduled the invetro fertilizations and it just so happened, that George was always out of town! George was not a science major and understood little of the process. He did know that sperm needed to be frozen to be viable. So each time I needed to become pregnant I had him obtain sperm in a container, pack it in ice and mail it to me. George hated clinics and waiting. I told him that the process involved a lot of waiting and he would not like to be there anyway. I informed him I would take the sample and have the process done. When his sample arrived I just took his sperm and washed down the sink. George gladly and blithely went along with this. Unbeknownst to him I already was with Kent and with his expert help obtained a fresh sample of sperm at the clinic. As I kept the last name of Kent and we had all the marriage papers from before it was easy to convince the clinic that he was still my husband. Kent always signed the papers and birth certificates. George had never checked such in his life. It was actually fun to see George strut his stuff thinking his seed had produced these wonderful children when all along it was Kent?s?! George never questioned the four blonde children we eventually had and this arrangement has continued to this day with George working hard for us. The youngest is just starting kindergarten and I love the quiet and the fact that there is no rancor between George Kent and me to this day. Any other arrangement probably would have been filled with conflict. I also told George that to avoid confusing the children that both he and Kent deserved to be called dad. George was a bit reluctant but, did finally go along with this. George is very happy with this and really helps out even with Kent when he needs it. Kent does take advantage poor George now and again. How is this going to end up? Well with the number of kids we have George will have to work, and work hard, into his 70's maybe even 80?s and by then well? Maybe he will be masturbated out before then? Maybe Kent and I can figure a way to bring some psychosomatic aspects of George into reality. In some of this Kent was unhappy at first also but, ended up with a great house, four kids of his own and a good mother to HIS children, spending money and a servant in George who secured there college and overall financial future However, George does get benefits too. George does get to feel good in paying for the children?s future and thinking that Kent?s involvement just helps them expand and grow! After all, George does love me and so he feels quite fulfilled. Yet, while Kent sexes me and impregnates me, George will be happily masturbating the rest of his life while his seed is floating down river. 7512 1.51/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment