Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Swapped it with a fake

Some of what you are about to read is fiction, some non-fiction, and all of it embelished. The line may seem clearly defined but honestly the fantasy is encroaching more and more on reality lately. I appologise in advance, I?m not the best of writers, the only reason I can write anything coherent is because of what I?ve read at this site and others, but please try to enjoy the story. Once upon a time I posted my story here. At the time I was dating my soon to be husband but decided that there were certain urges that I wanted to give into while I still had the freedom. Unfortunately my first experience with BBC was a bit of a letdown. He could get it up, but it was more like a Nerf ball than a night stick. I was so excited that I still let him fuck me, but it wasn?t the experience that I had hoped for. Still, I wanted the storybook ending so to speak so I didn?t let that experience put me off, and I stopped listening to my girlfriend who obviously had no idea what a good fucking entailed. Honesty, it was a tough job. We have plenty of blacks in the neighborhood and especially in some of the surrounding cities being in a suburb of Detroit. However, I didn?t know any of them! My friends, white. My family, white. Basically everyone I knew was white and they in turn only dealt with whites as well. Not to mention that the club scene around here is about as segregated as it was thirty years ago. Still, I got up my courage and one night while my boyfriend was at college I made my way to one of the strip clubs a city over. I?d never been in a strip club but I guessed that they were safer than bars, at least around here, and somewhat private. I sat down at one of the tables and it wasn?t long before men started coming over to chat me up. They all started with the same question, was I waiting for someone? Then they would ask if they could have a seat. If they were white, no, black, well, usually. Though I have to admit some of the white guys looked better than I expected. I didn?t waste any time mincing words. I was out for a good fuck and I needed someone who had the equipment to provide. I also wanted them to be clean. Every guy I asked about his dick came back pretty boisterous, it gave me that light feeling in my stomach whenever one of them would talk about his huge cock. But despite the good start without fail they would falter when I asked them if they would be willing to take a blood test. ?What?s in it for me?? They would ask. ?My pussy whenever it needs a good fucking.? I?d giggle. But I could tell after that they were apprehensive. Looking for a way out of the conversation. Which irked me to no end, here I was offering myself to them for the fifty bucks in clinic fees. Less than a dinner and a movie and they lost their nerve. I?d start to get short with them after that and it wasn?t long before they were giving me the ?psycho bitch? look and walking away. Which would leave me there brooding waiting for the next guy. A few hours after I walked in I had a couple expensive drinks in me and was about ready to give up. The excited feeling with the horny edge that I?d built up before I left the house had turned into a smoldering disappointment. I?d already told myself twice that the next guy to come to the table would be the last when I told myself for the third time. That?s when Rick showed up. He came on with the usual, ?Is this seat taken?? But was already setting down before I had a chance to respond. I turned to look him over with a smile. For once someone had taken the seat right next to me instead of across from me. ?So what brings you to a place like this?? He continued as if I?d answered his first question. ?Not much?, I answered nonchalantly, bringing the drink to my lips and taking a sip, ?Just looking for a man that loves to fuck with a dick to match.? The words tugged at the corner of his features, his smile was cute but hard to read with the darkness of his complexion and the lighting in the room. ?Straight to the point.? He laughed, ? My name is Rick, and it just so happens I was looking for a woman to fuck tonight.? He put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it lightly. I let out a shuttering breath, after sitting through the disappointments of the night even the slightest contact was driving my body wild. ?Not tonight.? I saw the smile drop from his face, I introduced myself and told him, ?If you want me?? I trailed off and reached down, hiking up my skirt. I grabbed his hand, steadied myself and pulled his hand to my panties, encouraging him to push them aside. He pushed the fabric out of the way and felt my wetness there and his frown changed back to a smile. ?If you want to be first on my list whenever I need a good fucking, I need to know you?re clean.? ?Well damn, just a little weed now and then but nothing major.? He answered back a little offended, pulling his hand back. ?No.? I shook my head, ?Disease wise, just a blood test at the clinic.? He was acting insulted just like the others. ?One blood test and you can have me.? I added sultrily. He let out a sigh, ?I ain?t made of money you know.? To be told outright that I wasn?t worth it, actually from him it turned me on that he might not even have the money for the clinic. ?It?s only fifty dollars.? I answered, grabbing his hand again and pulling it down to my pussy again. ?Once my bills are paid I ain?t got but fifty to get me through the week.? He said with a playful edge. ?Can?t I just use a rubber?? He pleaded. I thought on it a minute, ?Well, let me see what you have to offer and we can take it from there.? I was excited and getting heady from the prospect of fucking so I was a little desperate at the time. I reached down under the table again and felt him up between the legs. It was big, I wasn?t sure how big through the denim but it was still harder than the last disappointment. He gave an approving smile. ?That?s a fine cock you?ve got, too good.? I pulled away sharply. ?What?d ya mean too good?? ?It?s too good, perfect, I can?t have my first time with a perfect cock and have it all wrapped up in a condom. I want to feel it throbbing, spraying inside of me.? I laid it on thick but although he looked more confident he didn?t look totally convinced, ?What if I give you the money.? I offered quickly. ?Well, yeah, I could probably do it.? He didn?t seem completely convinced but I fished a some cash out of my purse and handed it to him, pretty sure that I?d never see him again. ?You come back next week at the same time, STD free and you can have me.? He was giving me a strange look, but not the same look the others had. He was more curious than anything but he nodded his head and got up. I smiled when I saw him trying to adjust his pants to hide his erection as he walked away. ************************************ The next week Rick came back, I honestly didn?t think he would, and he had his results, STD free on all accounts. Once he showed me the paperwork I practically dragged him outside and loaded him into my SUV before speeding off to the dollar motel. The dollar motel was just one of the hourly motels in the area and, no, it didn?t cost a dollar any more. We got the room for two hours and headed inside. I wasn?t on any kind of birth control at the time so I had to insert a spermicidal capsule as I was getting undressed. We didn?t waste any time, the lights were out and once I got naked I gave myself over to him. I remember him running his hands over my sides, ?Have you ever been with a black man before?? He asked softly. ?Just once.? I answered back honestly. He had me on my back and was hovering naked over me, I reached down between his legs and grabbed his cock, ?Never one with a piece of equipment as impressive as this.? I marveled at the size of it. I never had the want to give head before so it was a first, but I left it up to him what he wanted. I?ll never forget the feeling when he pushed in all the way, it?s hard to forget that kind of pain. I asked him to hold back some, it hurt when he bottomed out again my cervix and he obliged. By the end though I wanted him to bottom out, it felt too good and the ecstasy trumped all of that pain. He was good for two runs that night and we were out of there before the hour. I squeezed as much of the cum out of me as I could in the bathroom, my pussy was throbbing and swollen red. ?Can I get your number?? I called out from the bathroom, he was still laying on the bed. ?No prob.? After that day I used Rick?s services every two or three weeks. Just enough to keep me satisfied. But then I got married. After that our rendezvous were only every month or two and started to become more infrequent. That changed though after a few years. It was the first time in several months that I got together with Rick at the dollar hotel. After sucking his cock slobbery I lowered myself backwards on his cock as he put it up my ass. ?You remember the last time we were together?? He asked, getting a rhythm going. ?Yeah.? I answered back breathy. It was a hell of a position, naked, exposed, facing the ceiling while he drilled into me from behind and played with my nipples and clit. ?You said how great it would be to have someone else fuck your cunt while I took your ass.? He continued pistoning into me while he talked. ?Yeah.? My mind was high on lust. ?I?ve got a surprise for you.? I felt the bed shift and looked down but in the darkness I could barely see the outline. I just felt his hot skin against mine as his forearms pressed into my side while he balanced himself on the bed. His cock was in my pussy before I had a chance to protest. I groaned, the feeling where the cocks were rubbing past one another inside me gave a sensation I didn?t know it was capable of. If anything he was even more endowed than Rick. ?Tested, he needs to be tested.? I got out weakly before I had a chance to fall into rhythm. ?I got a condom on. Feel it for yourself.? He answered back, his voice deep and booming. I reached down between my legs and felt the rim of the rubber high on the base of his cock. ?Oh? oh? fuck me!? I called out as I let them savage me. Rick started bringing other friends too, and I let them do whatever they wanted to me as long as they were wearing a condom. I didn?t want them to see me for fear of them recognizing me so I always had Rick get them together in a room beforehand and wait in the dark then I would come in and stay until they were all taken care of. And every time I would reach between my legs just to make sure they had rubbers on. Before I?d only seen Rick every few months, now I was getting gangbanged every few weeks. At one of the sessions Rick was just pressing into my cunt when I stopped him, ?Nuh uh, you?re going to need to wear a condom today.? ?But I?m clean, what gives?? ?I forgot my spermicidal, and I don?t want to have a black baby.? In the darkness I could tell we?d come to and understanding. ?You hear that.? He said after a moment, ?Don?t get any of your nigger cum on her cunt while you?re cleaning up, you don?t want her to have a black baby.? He bent over and whispered in my ear, ?Hold on a minute while I get a rubber.? He headed into the bathroom and turned on the light and came back a minute later, ?Here I got one for you, and here?s one for you.? He continued around the room handing out rubbers to men I didn?t even know where there. ?Okay, all ready.? He positioned himself over me and pressed his cock against my cunt, I reached down and felt the rim of the rubber and let him slide inside. It wasn?t long at all before he pulled out and another took his place. I couldn?t keep track, I couldn?t tell if they were shifting on the bed or trading off to another but my cunt was getting so loose and sloppy as they went. It had been getting looser but never this sloppy, I remember thinking that it must have been because I was so turned on. Finally the last guy pulled away, and I lay there shuttering. I heard them talking between each other in hushed tones before finally Rick spoke up, ?Randy here said he would like to eat you out before you leave.? It was a little strange, Rick ate me out sometime before we started but never after. I thought on it for a few seconds in my lust covered mind. There was the worry of hepatitis or syphilis, or? I cut myself off. ?Yeah, he can.? Randy buried his head between my legs quickly, digging his tongue into my cunt deep, sucking and licking until I got off for a third time. During our next session when I admitted that the spermicidal gave me a rash he insisted that he would always use a condom or take my ass from then on so that I didn?t have to use it. His naked cock was a great feeling but the rash was a pain in the ass so I agreed but always brought spermicidal with me just in case. ************************************ For the last several weeks my husband had been complaining however indirectly about how loose my cunt seemed. Of course any complaints were silenced when I offered him a blowjob. However they kept coming. I didn?t think he suspected anything from my weekly ?tennis? at the athletic center but I decided to head off any problem right away. ?You know honey, you used to seem a lot tighter when we were dating?? He trailed off while we were having sex one day. I smiled in the darkness, I couldn?t hardly feel him fucking me at all any more. ?Well honey, over the years you?ve done a number on my poor pussy.? I said seductively, especially these last couple months, since Rick had started involving others I was horny 24 / 7 so hubby actually got some extra play from it all. ?Maybe if you didn?t fuck it for a month it would shrink back down to like it was when I was a teen.? I tried as seductively as possible, the idea of denying my hubby my pussy for a whole month nearly pushing me over the edge. ?I guess we could try that.? He groaned out, I think he came because he sat off to the side a moment later. ?You?ll see honey, I?ll be tight as a virgin.? ************************************ That next week after my meeting with Rick and friends I drove across town rubbing my legs together and marveling at how sloppy my pussy felt. I pulled into the adult novelty store and started to look around for some of that cream that I had seen before that made a pussy tighter. I thought that I needed to show some progress for hubby at the end of the month as an easy out. It took awhile to get out of the dildo section however, I tried to justify that if I bought a large dildo I could say the stretching was from that but decided against it. Walking past the wall of sex toys however I saw a long cylindrical toy that proudly proclaimed, ?Feels like the first time every time.? I took it off the shelf, it was a sleeve pussy for men to masturbate with. Thick and long it was just a touch larger than some of the dildos I had just been looking at. ?Better than the real thing.? I read off to myself. I had an idea. I bought the cream and I bought the fake pussy and went home for the night. Before taking my shower I sat down on the bathroom floor with the water running in the shower. Silently I cut off the packaging on the pocket pussy and looked it over, thankfully there were no rough edges because the next thing I did was start to insert it into my cunt. I gave a deep throaty groan, it was big and deeply fulfilling. The last inch was the hardest, I was breathing shallow by now when I gave it the last hard push. Finally my pussy lips began to close over the opposite end of the toy. I gave a shaky laugh as I looked down at my cunt. On the outside were my own lips stretched hugely and on the inside, a tiny puckered pair of cunt lips. Carefully I collected some of the gobs of juices that had squeezed out of me after my fucking with Rick and his friends and smeared them over the false lips. I started to masturbate my new cut. ?Wow.? I mouthed, still shaky from such a big thing inside of me and also because it did feel real, albeit a little cold. It didn?t look real but in the dark it wouldn?t matter. I squeezed hard and pulled out a part of the pussy before pushing it back inside and masturbating with it in earnest. Yes, this was going to work fine. ************************************ The thought of what I was doing to my husband, denying him anything but the occasional hand job only to be rewarding him with fucking a pocket pussy turned me on to no end. After that I was having fucking sessions with Rick two times a week. And every time it seemed like there were more people. One time when I was walking in I bumped past four people one my way to the bed and that was just in front of the door. Our fucking sessions went from an hour to three hours. And they all started the same, with Rick handing out condoms to everyone and them fucking me non-stop. In the middle of the session two days before I was to give my hubby his reward I was being DP?d when suddenly the guy in my cunt stopped, ?Shit, the condom broke.? He pulled out quickly. ?Did you cum inside me?? I stopped thrusting back on the cock in my ass immediately. ?No, I just put it in.? He sounded a little worried too. ?I got to go clean up.? I answered back nervously. ?No need for that.? Rick said quickly, ?It was just for a second, here, it?s a new condom.? He must have handed off the condom, ?I mean, we don?t want to spoil the mood.? I laid back on the lover behind me, ?I guess it was just for a second.? ?Remember,? Rick started again, ?She ain?t on no kind of birth control.? I thought I heard a snicker from the corner of the room but ignored it, I also heard Rick talk in quick hushed tones to whoever was ready to fuck me. That was always the biggest turn on now, I had no clue who was fucking me. A moment later I reached down to verify a condom and let the cock into my cunt yet again. Afterwards in the bathroom I was sitting on the toilet with the light out. Everyone had left but Rick. It was tradition that we kept the lights out after each encounter and then left the room as is because when we first started I couldn?t bear to leave the bed however it was at the end of our encounters. And that was just with Rick and me. ?I got to run babe, see you this weekend.? He said after a minute of standing in the doorway. I sat on the toilet a few minutes more in the dark before getting up and turning on the light when I could tell I still had a ways to go. It was only with the lights on that I could see the toilet full of cum and a garbage can full of split condoms. ************************************ That morning a few days later I wasn?t in the mood but I knew my husband would be that night so I slid the pocket pussy into my cunt for the day. A couple hours should be plenty of time to bring it to body temp I figured. And that night as I lay in bed I told my husband that my cunt was ready for him. And this time he could have it without a condom. He about jumped for joy. His pants were off in a heartbeat and the light was off in a second. Just a little beforehand I had worked over my new cunt with a tiny dildo and lube to get it ready for him. Once between my legs I grabbed his cock with one hand and verified that the pocket pussy was deep enough inside of me with the other before carefully guiding him to my new entrance. He slid in quickly. ?What do you think?? I held my breath as maintained his position without moving. He let out a shuddering breath, ?This is the best it?s ever been.? He started thrusting quickly and I had to use a hand to hold the pocket pussy in place. Aside from that I felt nothing, ?It feels so different.? ?That?s because there?s no condom.? It was only the second time he?d had me without a condom. ?And I have to warn you that I?m fertile right now.? And like that it was over, he split his load inside the sleeve and laid atop me quivering. Gingerly I reached up and stroked his hair before rolling out from beneath him. I went into the bathroom and pulled out the pocket pussy, leaving behind a gaping opening that refused to close before rinsing out the appendage and tucking it away in some towels under the sink. Stepping out of the bathroom I heard him speak up, ?That was the best? ever. I might be ready to go again in a couple hours.? I quickly cut off that train of thought, ?That?s what you get for waiting a month.? ?But it?s soooo good right now.? He insisted. ?Honey, you don?t want to ruin my pussy like you did before. If we do it just once a month then you can have that, like a virgin feeling every time.? I tired to remember some of the words on the packaging to make a convincing argument. He must have accepted it because he huffed and rolled over. ?Where are you going?? He asked as I walked out of the room. ?I just need to make a quick phone call.? I tip toed down the stairs, my gaping pussy begging for attention. I?d thought about everything over the last few days, all of those cocks pumping into me, strangers trying to knock me up. All of that cum in my cunt. Apparently I?d already stepped over that line without ever knowing it. But now that I did know it, I wanted it more than ever. ?Rick?? I said hearing the phone click on the other side, ?You think you can get your boys together tonight?? 14343 2.11/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment