Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Slut Wife - Wild Weekend Strip Bar

"That text was from Sean. He manages an exclusive strip club." Roxanne paused waiting to see Heather's reaction. "No, I would be too scared." said Heather immediately. "No.....what? Too scared.....for what?" asked Roxy with a mischievous smile. "Just hear me out. Tina is a slutty friend of mine and Sean is one of her lovers. They have been over here to party with us a few times. A while ago he convinced me to dance in an amateur night at his club. And on a handful of occasions he has asked me to work as a stripper when he is down a few girls." "I know where you are going Roxanne but I can't dance.....not like that anyway. I wish I could." "That is ok. He was really just asking me. But he said that if he could get one girl who would do a stage show, he could track down another girl to work the floor." "Work the floor, what does that mean?" said Heather thinking it sounded dirty. "Well the stage show is really just a focal point. At any given time one girl is putting on a stage show and she does her striptease over the course of three songs. The other 20 or so strippers that might be working that night are working the floor. They walk through the crowd, sit with the men and try to coax them into a private dance..... that is working the floor." "OK." "The money for the girls is all in the private dances and the money for the club is in the liquor sales and a cut of the private dances. The stage show is just something the girls have to do." "What do you mean they have to do it?" "Well it is a strip club. You have to have girls stripping on stage. That is what brings the customers in and gets them drinking and wanting private dances. But it is a lot more challenging and a lot less lucrative than private dances. So the girls generally take turns on stage then get back to working the floor." "But you are saying he needs one girl for the stage and one for the floor?" "No, what he means is that his main requirement is to get one girl to do a few stage shows and work the floor. Then he will have the minimum number of girls he needs for stage shows. He would like to have another girl to do both but he would settle for one who could just work the floor." "But isn't that unfair to the girls who are doing stage shows." asked Heather." "Ya, but it isn't that unusual. Some girls just aren't great stage dancers or don't like doing it. So as long as he has a minimum number of stage acts and none of the girls are just being bitchy, Sean will let some girls skip the stage show. They have to pay into a pot that gets split up between the girls that do dance. It all works out ok because most of the girls know that the stage dance is good advertising for private dances." "What is a private dance?" asked Heather. "Well." smiled Roxanne. "This club allows full nudity. They have cordoned off areas where your client sits in a chair and you dance for him alone. It is a tight space so it more like shaking your tits and ass for him. The customers can touch you anywhere but your pussy and asshole." "So I.....I mean the strippers working the floor sit naked in strangers laps and let them feel me up while acting slutty." "That is pretty much it Heather. But first you have to prowl the premises and find your client. Sometimes they flag you down, especially when it is busy, you are hot and they are drunk. But you have to get used to going around and making blatant, sexy, slutty come ons to sell your services. Most girls cuddle up to a client and get friendly with him for a few minutes then ask if he wants a dance." "What if they say no." "The best girls find a way to move on without making him feel like money was their only interest in him. I mean, you both know that you are there for the money, but the etiquette is to hang around for a few minutes then find an exit. Kinda like you would do to exit a boring conversation at a cocktail party except you are dressed like a slut." laughed Roxanne. "Always leave the customer feeling stimulated and thirsty for pussy (and beer), not rejected because he doesn't want to pay for a private dance. It could be you just aren't his type, he is looking for another girl or he'll be ready after a couple more drinks." "I don't know Roxanne. I don't know if I have what it takes to pull it off." Both women smiled at the word play. "You know what I mean. I don't know if I have the personality to do all of that." "Oh please. You have the personality and the body for it honey. The fact that you think you don't tells me you do." "I don't understand." questioned Heather. "Well a lot of girls, even the hot ones, really don't have the right personality. Either they are too timid. Or if they are confident they are too stuck up or detached to really do a good job. They treat men the way you described to me that you used to treat men - as if they are doing the man a favour by just showing up. A stripper's job is to get him to open his wallet and give him his money's worth." "I can see the appeal and I am sure it would be fun once I got used to it. But I am not in the same league as those girls. I would probably embarrass myself." "No you wouldn't. How about I ask Sean what he thinks?" While Heather considered her response, Roxanne sent a text back to Sean "Not sure babe, friends are in town and I won't leave them behind......but if you want my hot friend too.....?" Within a moment Sean texted back "I don't know Roxy, would need to see her first." "No problem, how about FaceTime." "K." "Alright, he wants to see you Heather. Let's let Sean be the judge." coaxed Roxanne. "OK, when do we meet him." responded Heather, relieved that she would have more time to think about Roxy's plan (or so she thought). "Right now." smiled Roxanne before turning back to her smartphone. "Hi Sean we are live on Facetime and I am here with my friend Heather." said Roxy turning her phone towards Heather. Heather looked into the screen and saw Sean - just as Roxanne had described, a handsome black man. "Hi Heather. I see Roxanne is stirring up a bit of trouble. Have you ever stripped before?" "No." "That is ok. Would you mind if I had a good look at your body." "Sure." said Heather now very comfortable with her own nudity. "Please give the phone to Roxanne, take off your clothes then stand-up and walk away and back towards the phone." said Sean gently. Heather felt extra slutty as she stood, still wearing fishnet stocking and high heels. Roxy pointed the camera at her as she slowly walked away wiggling her firm ass then turned and walked back with what she imagined to be a stripper's strut that made her tits bounce. Apprehensive as she was, Heather still wanted to impress and liked the idea of auditioning for Sean. As she approached Roxanne, she could see the smile on her face and could see the smile on Sean's face in the screen. "Thank you Heather. That was outstanding. And I am more than a little turned on that you just happen to be wearing that outfit. Are you interested in the job?" "Um, well yes I guess. Do you think I am good enough? Will you tell me what I need to do?" asked Heather. "You are gorgeous honey. Roxanne can tell you most of what you need to know and I will meet up with you when you get here. I'll see you ladies at 8:00 p.m. tomorrow." Roxanne turned the phone so she was looking at Sean. "Thanks lover, see you then." And just like that Heather was roped into being a stripper for the evening. She was hardly unwilling, but Sean's gentle demeanour had calmed her nerves and the excitement she felt auditioning her body for him told her that she had to try this. "You are a bad girl Roxanne." smiled Heather. "Now what else do I need to know to make sure I don't make an ass of myself tomorrow." "Well I think I described how it works. I guess the other thing to remember is that this is a job. You have to follow the rules, which means no sex with the customers. And you have to keep working it to earn your pay." "Oh, I don't care if they pay me Roxy." "No, that is wrong. You need to care. The other girls are working hard for a living and they don't want some privileged girl coming in there giving it up for free. They will take that as a threat to their livelihood." "I hadn't thought of that. Are they easy to get along with." "Some yes, some no. Same as any group of 20 girls I guess. They are used to different strippers coming and going. Strip club managers switch up girls all the time to keep things fresh. It is perfect for a part-timer like you. Just keep your personal details to yourself and treat it like a real job." "Too bad about the no sex part." said Heather with mock disappointment. "Well I said no sex with the customers. I didn't say anything about the staff. If the owner, manager or head bouncer come on to you it is ok to follow their lead. Otherwise any extracurricular activities will be seen as goofing off." Heather was very horny after her audition for Sean. Had it been six months earlier she would have assumed Bill was asleep and resented him for not being awake and wanting to be with her. As that thought crossed her mind she realized that her old prudish self had never taken the simple step of waking him to find out. She now had every intention of waking Bill to fuck her.....feeling sexy, slutty and liberated she believed he would be happy to be woken by his slut wife mistress. Heather went to the room she was sharing with Bill. She started to remove her stockings when she heard him move on the bed and say "Keep them on please baby." She smiled to herself knowing he had stayed awake for a chance to fuck her or at the very least was happy to be woken for the occasion. Heather pulled back the sheets to reveal his naked body. She removed the cock and ball cage he was wearing dutifully. Positioning herself between his legs she pushed them apart so she could access his hard cock. Seeing her own fishnet clad legs and slutty high heels splayed out to her sides added to the feeling of sensuality and openness they both felt. She slowly started caressing his balls and running her neatly manicured fingernails over his ball sack then up and down his shaft. Heather stopped at the engorged purple head of her husband's dick and gently ran her fingers round and round, petting his most sensitive part underneath then used her other hand to gently probe his pee hole. When he gasped and arched his back at the subtle intrusion she rubbed his purple helmet softly but vigorously......just the way he had shown her how to give a good hand job. "Did you have fun today Bill?" she purred as she kept stroking him. "Unh huh. Did you?" Bill smiled back. "Unh huh." answered Heather. "I think the best part was learning how to pick-up guys with Roxy." "Really. It can't be too hard looking like you do babe." "Thank you." said Heather with mock surprise as she gave her tits a little side to side shake for her lover, all the while pumping his fat cock. "It is easy enough to get a response or attract a come on but it was a new thing for me to feel in control. I think most women just listen expecting to hear a jerk but hoping for a nice guy. Controlling the conversation or at least finding a way to express what I want was always too much to contemplate." "Why?" "Well I used to think it would just lead them on.....leaving me to either give in or appear bitchy when I try to exit. I know it sounds silly and weak but I always felt as though they believed I owed them something if I engaged in any conversation." "Well you are not so far off Heather. Guys good at picking up women are quite manipulative. They focus on your vulnerabilities. In your case it would be that you were shy and polite. They appeal to your desire not to offend or create a scene then slowly wear you down - first figuring out what you want to hear then reinforcing that message." "Hmmm, that is pretty accurate. How did you know? I don't remember you ever being a pick-up guy." "Well I guess I am not Heather, but those same guys tell their buddies exactly what they are doing. Frankly I have always been baffled at the way smart women get sucked into the most obviously manipulative ploys." Heather released his cock and caressed around the edges with her gentle fingers. Bill's allusion to her smarts was appealing, but could just as easily been a pick-up line from any other man. She smiled to herself, proud of her own awareness. "So what did Roxanne do that was different?" asked Bill. "Well she says to understand and accept my insecurities. If I deny them to myself I give men the power to manipulate me with simple superficial complements. Also she says to realize that they are subtly holding out the threat of their disapproval as a way to keep me engaged. We know we shouldn't be susceptible to some jerk who will call us a bitch for not putting out, but in the moment we just don't want a scene." "Interesting, so how does she deal with these issues?" "Well, keep calm, understand your own vulnerabilities, know that lots of men respect a woman's right not to be manipulated. Know that there is nothing I can do to stop them trying to be manipulative - even if I fuck them they will just keep being jerks. And know that if they try to make a scene or be nasty they will be the ones looking stupid." "Huh. Sounds like Roxanne has a pretty good bead on the pick-up artists. It would be entertaining to watch her take a few sleaze balls I know down a notch or too. I always hate watching jerks get the girl." "So what did Jim do that separated him from the crowd?" asked Bill. "Who?" said Heather suddenly realizing Bill was referring to the guy she had sucked off that very afternoon. "Oh him." she interjected quickly not wanting to sound too oblivious even though Bill was the only man on her mind at that moment. Heather hesitated a moment. Still caressing and stroking around his cock and balls she gently moved one hand to cup both his balls and the other to stroke his cock. Then adopting a sluttier, more erotic tone "Do you want to hear about the guy I sucked off today Bill?" as she she gently squeezed and kneaded his balls and tugged on his erect cock. "Yes I would." said Bill honestly feeling his dick twitch at his own words. "Well it was interesting. Every one of those guys saw our wedding rings.......or should have. Yet they all hit on me and Roxanne. They were perfectly ok with fucking a married women if they thought it was because we were upset or unsatisfied our husbands or just enthralled by their overwhelming manliness. Once Roxy helped me see where these guys were coming from their appeal vaporized and deflecting their attentions became very easy. But Jim seemed nicer." "Maybe he was just extra good at picking up married sluts." said Bill enjoying the opportunity to call Heather a slut. "Could be." said Heather as she continued to stroke his cock. "But he did express genuine interest in us and he was the only one who didn't recoil or try to behave like my new stud when he realized I am a slut wife. Jim was aroused by what we told him." "But he is still the one who talked you into sucking him off in an alley." said Bill with some creeping jealousy. "No. No he didn't Bill. I wouldn't let it be that way......I am a slut wife after all." smiled Heather bending to lick the head of his rigid cock before resuming her story. "I was so horny. It was my idea. I pulled Jim along with us to shops and bars for almost two hours before I found the right place and screwed up my courage. It was me Bill, behaving like a cock hungry slut." Bill's cock twitched and twitched as Heather stroked him more aggressively and uttered those words 'cock hungry slut'. She knew he was liking it now and let those words sit out there for a while. "You know I am a cock hungry slut don't you Bill. I love you and appreciate you but no one man is enough for a true slut wife." Bill nodded and grunted his acceptance of her statement as she squeezed and stroked and pulled on his cock roughly. "He was young Bill. Young and hung with a nice juicy cock like yours. We had already kissed and fondled a few times. I found a quite street with a narrow alleyway. I took his hand and led him into the alley. He was nervous thinking maybe we were just a set-up for a mugging. But I kissed him and pulled his hands to my tits and he was ready to do whatever I wanted." "Ungh" groaned Bill as Heather stroked his cock harder and faster while she told him about the young stud she had sucked off in an alley. He wasn't jealous as long as she was in charge. "As soon as we were out of the line of sight I squat down and wrestled his rock hard cock out of his pants. I barely had his fat dick in my mouth before he blew his load. The first time I swallowed every drop of cum from his young fat dick Bill." "The first time?" queried Bill. "Yes the first time. I was still hungry so I kept him in my mouth and sucked him hard again in no time. It only took a few minutes before he was ready to blow again. By that time he had grown more confident. Jim wanted to pump his cock and shoot it into my open mouth.....he thought I looked more slutty that way. He wanted me to look slutty for him Bill." "Ohhhh." moaned Bill as Heather stroked him almost to the point of climax then slowed her stroke. "That is why the picture shows cum on my face Bill. You saw the cum on my face didn't you darling?" asked Heather knowing the answer but also knowing Bill was enjoying this titillation. "He had a hard time controlling himself so the first spurt of his cum missed my mouth. But I got every drop after that. And that bad girl Roxanne took my picture before I cleaned the his cum off my face. Do you want to cum in my mouth Bill?" "No I want to cum on your face." Heather climbed off the bed and dropped to her knees. She reached her hands behind her to hold the stiletto of her heel while she arched her back and opened her mouth.....offering herself to Bill. He stood in front of her about a foot and unloaded ropes of sticky cum all over her face and tits. She swallowed as much as she could catch but she could see he wanted to give her a full facial and enjoyed every minute of it......her first full cum facial. "You are a beautiful slut." said Bill as he pulled her to her feet. "I am your beautiful slut wife Bill." Heather was still horny. Jerking Bill off while telling of her slutty adventures made her feel dirtier and hornier than she had after her 'audition' for Sean. Carl, Peter, Roxanne were willing sex partners just moments away. Ultimately she was tired. She smiled knowing she could get as much cock as she wanted and decided it was time to cuddle up to Bill.......then wake him up early and ride his hard cock while telling him about her plans to be a stripper. ................................................................................................... The next day was saturday. Like the day before Heather and Roxanne awoke in the arms of their loving husbands. Heather did as she had planned, this time wrapping her slutty pussy around Bill's cock while telling him of her plans to strut around and show her naked body to a room full of men. It was hardly fair to expect him to last a long time when she spent so much effort titillating and delaying his arousal. And that was just fine with her - she was training him to please her and he was doing wonderful. Bill finished inside of her slutty pussy. Heather realized how stunning Roxanne had looked the morning before in a wife beater, heels and nothing else. In that context her bare pussy was more erotic and enticing than almost any outfit Heather had ever seen. She didn't have a similar shirt so she picked a V-neck t-shirt and nothing else but heels. She was about to walk to the kitchen when she felt Bill's cum oozing out of her slutty pussy. Bill just a few minutes from cumming inside her was putting on his cock and ball cage as he knew she wanted. "Bill." said Heather leaning against the wall with her feet shoulder length apart put one hand to her mouth in mock dismay and looked down between her beautiful breasts at her wet creamy pussy. "Bill I need a cleaning." As Bill walked over to her she smiled and looked down at his crotch. "You like that cock cage don't you Bill? Bill nodded as he came to face Heather. She gently grabbed his head by the hair and led him down to her pussy. It wasn't a matter of not daring to resist her because Bill didn't want to resist her. She had trained him to think first about obeying her and that is exactly what he did. With only her needs in mind he focussed on cleaning the fresh cream pie from her slutty pussy. "I am so glad Roxanne showed us this cage. When I was looking on the internet before we came here I saw the chastity devices that many cuckolds wear, but it just didn't seem like the right thing. I want to stimulate you, not feminize you. Besides they seemed like they were only for little cocks. I never checked sizes but I doubt I could get your nice fat cock into one of those little things." Heather held his head and arched her back to thrust her pussy into his mouth. His tongue reached out first to part her lips at the bottom of her pussy where he knew he could catch every drop of cum. His own cum oozed out in three globs each passing down his tongue into his throat. He slowly and methodically licked the excess from the folds of her cunt lips and cleaned the escaped bits from the inside of her thighs. Lastly she pulled him hard into her snatch and directed him to wrap his mouth around her and suck out the last bit. Doing as he was told he found another small tasty morsel of cum mixed with her tangy juices. Heather moaned her pleasure at his tongue work. When he was done she pulled him gently to stand up. Looking directly into his eyes Heather gently tickled his balls. "Bill you know that this is a wife led relationship now don't you? It doesn't stop after this weekend." "Un huh." nodded Bill as his cock twitched. Heather smiled knowing his cock was telling the truth - he was looking forward to their slutty future. "And do you understand why I like using the cock cage Bill?" "Actually I am not sure, but I don't mind. It is really just an elaborate cock ring and I like the stimulation." "I am so glad. But from my point of view it serves many purposes. The first thing to understand is that this belongs to me." said Heather squeezing his balls. "I can already tell that the cage heightens your stimulation. Your ejaculations are stronger, more voluminous and frequent. This benefits me and you Bill because it helps you serve my slutty pussy. I can also see that the enhanced stimulation has given you greater cock control - another key criteria for servicing my pussy." "And as Roxanne so eloquently explained it is your reminder of your submission to me. Every time your cock gets hard you feel the pressure don't you Bill? And that is your reminder that this belongs to me." She gave him a long deep kiss. "All of you belongs to me doesn't it Bill?" said Heather as she squeezed his now hard cock. "Yes Heather." "Finally it is your reminder that I will be responsible for our sexual decisions and I will take care of your needs." Then Heather picked up the chain/leash from the night stand and attached it to his cock cage and led him out of the room. As they both walked into the kitchen Heather could not believe she had gone from prude to pussy flashing in three months. Bill followed silently, enjoying the new taste in his mouth. Bill knew that some women liked the taste of cum and some didn't. Men instinctively find the idea repulsive, but it stood to reason that if they could put aside that insecurity that some men might like the taste of cum. And he was clearly one such man. Heather caught him licking his lips thinking about her juicy cunt. She stopped to give him a long and deep kiss to share his taste. "Thanks for sharing.....I like the taste too." cooed Heather in his ear. "Roxanne do you have any eggs?" "Yes, in the fridge." Heather looped Bill's cock leash around a drawer handle. "Bill is going to make me some eggs. Would anyone else like some." Peter and Roxanne both said yes. "Fry up two eggs each darling. Then come sit with us when you are done.......By the way, today will be a training day. I don't know if I will be having sex, but you won't be until we return here this evening. It will be worth the wait." As Heather sauntered over to the table Roxanne was informing Peter about the upcoming evening's events. Seeing a worried look on Bill's face Roxanne stood and walked over to him. She took the end of his leash and gave it a playful tug. "Bill I assure you this is a high end club with bouncers whose primary job is to protect the girls. If a customer so much as irritates Heather she need only wave her hand and the offending customer will be sitting on the sidewalk. It took some convincing though I tell you. That slut wife of yours doesn't think she is good enough. What do you think Bill?" "Oh I know she is good enough Roxy. She'll have them on their knees. I just hope they don't all follow us home." "Not to worry darling I will take care of that." said Roxy giving Bill a gentle kiss then giving both Bill and Heather a wink when she tasted both of their yummy juices on him. ...................................................................................................... After a nice relaxing breakfast, Roxanne wrangled a couple of afternoon appointments at her favourite spa. This particular facility catered to ladies who would be extensively exposed - strippers and escorts. They were both very well groomed to begin with but a slut has to be careful if she is going to be on display. And it was always enjoyable to spend a few hours fully naked getting pampered in every way. A few months ago Heather would have thought it unthinkable to have every nook and cranny of her naked body plucked and groomed even by a gentle and professional lady. But at this point it was a highlight of the weekend.....her dirty slut wife weekend. After the spa they all had a light meal. Peter and Bill drove the ladies to the strip club and dropped them at the dancers entrance. Then they parked the car and waited in line with the rest of the patrons. Peter knew the head bouncer and the manager (Sean) so they could skip the line if it was too busy. But if not his instructions were to wait.......Roxy liked the idea of them lining up for a chance to view their own wives as stripper sluts. Peter and Bill knowing they had no say in the evenings events unless things got dangerous both thoroughly enjoyed the titillation. When the ladies jumped out of the car they looked like strippers. Both wore skin tight jeans that sat low on their hips. Roxy wore thigh high boots and borrowed the cable knit half top Heather had worn on the airplane. The top struggled to contain her big tits. And a dangling silver pendant in her bellybutton drew attention to her tanned skin and washboard abs. Heather wore booty style heels that encased her feet in leather but showed off the way her jeans clung to her firm fit calves and thighs. Her top was a fitted blouse with only two buttons holding her ample tits from escaping. The bottom of the shirt stopped just above her pants and flared open at the base where it spread out over her soft firm hips. Roxanne greeted every person warmly. The bouncer at the dancers door, the other girls she saw, the bartender. The sluts were early so they stood at the bar sipping cocktails chatting with the girl who worked the bar. She was a stunner and could easily have been a stripper - but in this club she made almost as much money on tips. While they stood chatting the head bouncer - Johnny - came and gave Roxanne a hug. He obviously liked her very much. It surprised Heather that he was so gentle and soft spoken. But of course being 6'7"and 280 lbs. he didn't need to be aggressive to make his presence felt. He was the perfect match for a club like this. To the girls he was a friendly and benevolent protector. To the clients he was a nice guy, helpful and friendly but with a job to do. With several other bouncers of equally impressive abilities one would have to be truly stupid to make any trouble in this club. Johnny set the tone for much of the staff. He had fucked Roxanne and some of the other girls. But he was not the least bit lascivious or raunchy. He treated everyone like a friendly neighbour. While they were chatting with Johnny, Sean also came to say hello. He was much as Heather had expected - a little over 6', trim and fit and looking just like he did in Roxanne's smart phone the night before. Again he was pleasant and friendly, although with an obvious infatuation with Roxanne. The club was beginning to fill up. Heather noticed Peter and Bill walk by and take a seat. She felt powerful and privileged but no desire to exploit her position - a younger more self-involved Heather might have treated the bar stool she was on like a throne. A little after 8:00 Johnny went to work the front door. Sean gave Heather a brief overview of the scene which matched what Roxanne had told her, then he gave Roxanne the schedule for stage shows and returned to his office. "Sean is infatuated with you isn't he Roxanne?" "Well I hope not, I am a married woman." giggled Roxanne. "I think Sean is infatuated with slut wives in general." "So he knows I am a slut wife?" "Oh yes." The ladies went to the change room to get ready. Heather started out with a hot pink fishnet hip hugger pants with a matching teeny g-string (clipped at the sides for easy removal) and top that tied up in front, her nipples clearly visible. Roxanne paused to look at her. "What, is something wrong? Do I not look good?" said Heather. "You look delicious." smiled Roxanne. "However, if you are doing private dances you are going to spend a lot of time crawling in and out of those pants." "How about this." said Heather pulling out a wrap around skirt from the same set. It was very short and didn't quite go all the way around. It just tied on the one side like a very short and hastily tied sarong. "Perfect." Roxanne herself put on an ultra skimpy leather skirt with slits up both sides to her waist. Underneath was a tiny leather g-string. On top she wore a transparent black half-top with just one button holding it together. Her tits were also clearly visible. Each wore slutty stripper heels - Roxanne's black to match her outfit and Heather's clear acrylic. "Are you ready slut?" smiled Roxanne. "Probably not but let's get going honey." ...................................................................................................... Bill's eyes had been glued to the place where he saw strippers enter the main bar area. He recognized Heather with the first flash of her pink see-through skirt. And he wasn't the only one. Both sluts attracted more than their fair share of looks. His cock hardened and he felt the gentle pressure of his cock cage - just as Roxy and Heather said he was immediately reminded of belonging to them (Roxy for the weekend but Heather forever) and instantly comforted by the fact that they would be attending to his sexual needs. He knew not when or how but he knew it would be worth the wait. Within a few steps Roxy was chatting with a customer. She pulled up a chair and giggled and flirted with him while she put her arm around his back and draped a leg over his thigh. It seemed such an aggressive almost cliched move, but the customer instantly warmed up to her. He put his hand on her thigh, knowing it was permitted by the fact that she had placed it there. Within minutes Roxanne blended into the fabric of the place. Peter and Bill barely noticed when she took her customer by the hand and led him to the private dance area after stopping at the bar to refresh his drink. "What a pro." thought Peter proudly. Heather was more pensive. Not every guy wanted a dance. How hard should she push. But Roxanne's words came back to her "take your time, be friendly, just be yourself." She started down the main aisle of the club. She felt eyes on her. Within one length of the bar her nipples were hard, her shoulders were square and her head was high but not arrogant. She was poised and feminine. Yet she tried to perceive every friendly glance and smile back. On the second length of the bar a middle aged man who had been screwing up his courage to approach her smiled and waved. It sounds silly to say he needed courage but he did. Strippers aren't always nice or receptive and Heather was more beautiful than any girl he had seen here in a longtime. It was hard not to presume her to be aloof - almost every woman he had ever met who was that gorgeous was aloof. A lot of other guys were thinking the same thing. But they were all wrong. When he waved down Heather she responded immediately - warm, friendly, generous and more than a bit horny she was anxious for her first customer. There was no room for her to sit next to him so she settled herself in his lap. He put his right hand around her back and let it rest on the top of her ass. She put her left arm around his back. Then with her right hand she took hold of his left hand and put it on her thigh. She didn't know why she did that but he was happy and so was she. Heather chatted briefly with her prospective client. When the music was too loud she whispered in his ear. He was intoxicated with everything about her - soft skin, pretty scent and her warm sensuous breath in his ear. Within seconds he knew this girl would be in demand all night. He was lucky to flag her down now because in a couple hours she would be fully occupied. He was correct. When he asked her for a private dance, Heather felt newly empowered......she wasn't just fooling herself. She took his had and walked ahead of him - in control and fully confident he was starting lustfully at her ass. Again she thought of the change in her. Not so long ago she would have found a man staring at her ass to be creepy. Now she would be insulted if he wasn't staring. She turned to glance at her client and saw he was indeed fixated on her body. Like Roxy said the space was tight. He sat in a chair and Heather sat on his lap. She asked if he wanted a drink and he did so she waved down a waitress. Sean watching at a distance smiled at her presence of mind - keep the customers happy, horny and drinking. When he was settled in, Heather - taking her cue from other girls in the private dance area - waited for the next song to start then stood in front of him. "You understand that it $30 per song? You can touch me anywhere but my pussy or asshole." she whispered in his ear with her full tits heaving against him. He nodded. "What is your name honey?" "Brian." "Nice to meet you Brian. I am here to be your fantasy girl so you just tell me what you want ok darling." Without further delay she stood in front of him and undid her top and stripped it off in one movement. She put it to the side. The she arched her back and put her hands to her tits as she swayed her hips back and forth and she slowly lowered herself to a squat position. From there she gently pried his legs open and leaned in so that her tits brushed against his inner thigh. Heather nipples hardened and Brian quietly gasped as she gave herself to him. She reached forward and could feel his cock harden through his pants. Then she slowly stood and turned to point her ass at him. As she untied her skirt and lowered it past her hips she arched her back and bent at the waist. Looking back over her shoulder she could see he wanted to grab her ass - smiling she backed into him aching to feel this strangers hands on her body. She kept her legs spread and swayed gently as he felt her ass and thighs. "Such a shame he can't finger my pussy." thought Heather. As the song wrapped up she turned to face him again. Gently pushing his legs together she climbed onto him, straddling him. Her soft luscious thighs squeezed around his thighs and she took his hands and brought them to her tits. She was in this position when the song finished. "Would you like another dance honey." said Heather while Brian sat transfixed kneading her wonderful tits. "Yes please. Just keep going until I ask you to stop." "OK Brian." Several songs and $400 later Brian was out of cash. Heather felt vaguely guilty, but he assured her it was the best $400 he had ever spent. Sure the setting was sleazy, but counter to what she had suspected Brian was a decent enough guy looking for companionship without any grief. Most woman would instantly dismiss a man who pays to feel up a woman as disgusting. It occurred to Heather that he was far more decent and dealing with his desire in a more honest way than most of the guys who had hit on her the day before. She walked back to the main bar area which was considerably busier by that time. For the rest of the night she never managed to walk the full length of the bar without finding a private dance client. Some were decent like Brian. Some were disgusting, groping neanderthals. And everything in between. She could see now why there was some limitations on touching. And whether or not these men were indicative of male society as a whole she learned a lot about them by seeing their actions when the veneer of society is stripped away. Her opinion of men wasn't changed one way or the other. She was still intensely attracted to them and hornier than ever. But it did further solidify her growing awareness that having and exhibiting sexual desire does not make a man bad. And adhering to societal norms does not make a man good. She would have to get to know each man's mind as she chose her lovers. As closing time approached, Heather had $1,500 of cash in her purse. She wasn't particularly turned on by any of her clients but generally horny as hell from exposing herself all night. She was thinking about Bill's fat cock that she knew he had been saving for her all day. She took a few moments between dances to freshen herself up. As she came out of the ladies room and headed back to the bar area one of the bouncers caught her attention. "Sean is looking for you. He asked me to tell you to go to his office. It is at the top of these stairs." Heather went where he pointed. Fully aware that the bouncer stayed around just long enough to watch her walk up the stairs she wiggled her ass a bit more than usual and turned to give him a smile as she got to the top. When she knocked on Sean's door, it was opened by a burly looking Russian fellow. "Come in Heather." he said in a heavy accent. "Heather this is Yuri. He owns the club. Yuri likes to meet all the girls." explained Sean who was a few steps away. "Hi Yuri." smiled Heather as she reached up on tiptoes to give him a polite peck on each cheek. Yuri clearly liked this very European type of greeting. "You are good dancer. How much money you make tonight." "I think about $1,500." said Heather setting her purse down on the table. "Excellent." enthused Yuri. "You have a great club here Yuri. I really appreciate the chance to work here, especially since I am not really good enough to do stage dances yet." "It's ok. All girls take time to learn. Maybe you come and use stage to practice when you want." "Thank you. I appreciate that." "Again you appreciate." smiled Yuri. "You are good girl. You show me how you appreciate. Heather hesitated, not sure what he meant. "You strip for me, yes?" asserted Yuri as he untied her top, opened it and helped himself to feeling her tits. Heather was genuinely surprised. Her nipples hardened in response to his touch and he started gently pinching them. "Hmm, no wonder you are good dancer." said Yuri. "You are slut who likes to show her body, yes?" "Yes I am Yuri." said Heather now relaxed as this strange man played with her tits. "Take off rest of clothes. Slowly." Heather slowly peeled her top off trying her best to sway to the distant beat of music from the bar. She ran her hands down each side of her body arching her back and thrusting her tits out for Yuri while she gently tickled her own torso and tweaked her own nipples. She lost herself for a moment but opened her eyes to see that Yuri was enjoying the show. Heather swayed her hips faster as the beat picked-up, united her skirt and thrust her hips forward and her hand down her panties as a crescendo in the music peaked. She threw her skirt at Yuri playfully. "Heather you are ready for stage dance." She smiled again at his compliment then swung her hips to one side. With a slow sultry motion she ran both hands down and unclipped the side of her panties then repeated the action on the other side. She held tension on the piece of fabric as she passed it between her legs wetting it her with her flowing pussy juices. Heather turned away from Yuri, wiggled her ass and looked over her shoulder with a playful giggle. Then back to a serious and sultry demeanour she locked her knees, spread her legs and bent at the waist until her body was stretched out the length of her sexy legs. This time as she looked back towards Yuri she felt his hand on her ass. She held her position. He slapped her ass. Then again to her surprise Yuri took his liberties with her as he casually buried two fingers in her wet pussy. He held her there for a few seconds that felt like eternity as he probed her cunt and she shamelessly enjoyed his touch. "Hmmmm, yes you are slut." said Yuri as he pulled his wet fingers from her pussy and licked her yummy juices. "Now you get on knees and show me how much you really appreciate." Heather turned toward him and got on her knees immediately. Yuri unbuttoned his belt and stripped of his pants socks and shoes. When he stripped off his underwear, heather gasped at the sight of his big beautiful cock. He was over 10", thick and neatly trimmed. Heather dove onto his cock, suckling his fat cock head while she looked up at him and stripped his underwear off. "Yes, that is good slut." said Yuri as he stroked her hair. Heather licked the length of his cock returning each time to his bulbous fat cock head. As he got more engorged and started to twitch she eased off his cock and hungrily licked and sucked on his balls. Then returning to his shaft she did her best to deep throat him. He was only about 7" in when she started to gag. But unlike almost every other girl who had gagged on his fat cock she redoubled her efforts. Each time she pushed her throat around his bulging cock it went in a little deeper. Gagging and slurping like a dirty slut she was determined to do her best. Heather was taking all but the last 1 1/2" of his cock into her when Yuri could take no more. He picked her up and put her on the nearest couch. Heather laid back and spread her legs. Squirming and gyrating her hips she could not wait for Yuri to feed her cock hunger pussy. Smiling he rubbed his fat cocked against her wet engorged lips. "You want my dick, yes?" asked Yuri. "Un huh." nodded Heather vigorously. "Please fuck me Yuri. I can't wait any longer. Please Yuri." Very satisfied with her response Yuri plunged the entire length of his dick into her pussy on the first thrust. Heather arched her back and moaned loudly as she felt his massive cock probe parts of her that had never been touched. Within a few thrusts her whole body became numb and tingly as a gushing orgasm engulfed her insides. Heather squirted then lay there shuddering and twitching with the aftershocks of her orgasm. When she settled just a little Yuri plunged his cock into her again, a bit more gently this time. She lay in suspended orgasm tingling all over as Yuri pumped her over and over again before filling her cunt with his cum. When he finally pulled out his softening cock came out of her pussy with a dirty sounding pop. Yuri walked over to dangle his big dick in front of her face. Heather instinctively picked herself up on one elbow and reached out to catch the end of his dick with her mouth. Like a pro she sucked the last drop of cum and cleaned him off in just a few seconds. As Yuri got dressed Heather lay there, suddenly remembering that Sean had seen the whole thing. "Now you show Sean how much you appreciate, ok Heather." "Yes Yuri." As Yuri was doing up his belt, Sean was unbuckling his. "She is very good slut. You think about her for VIP club ok Sean." "Sure Yuri." Then Yuri left the room. Heather already knew that Sean liked slut wives. What she didn't know was that he was completely addicted to slutty pussy. Tina was his first slut wife. Although he had no trouble getting dates he almost completely lost interest in other girls after Tina. Once he started fucking Sasha and then Roxy he was exclusively a slut wife lover. It wasn't a commitment or conscious decision - he just found no other women that did so much for him. Sean would happily have been a cuckold for any of these women. Since Heather didn't know all about Sean she was shocked for the third time that evening when he stripped naked but first dove into her pussy. He saw her sloppy seconds pussy full of cream pie and devoured it like a trained cuckold. Only after he had licked up every drop of her offering did Sean mount Heather and fuck her. Sean fucked her to orgasm before depositing another cream pie in her slutty pussy. When Sean pulled his big dick out of Heather he immediately handed her her panties. He knew she might want to hold that cream pie for someone. Heather asked him to give her the little leather g-string in her purse instead - Roxy had already explained how it would hold his cum in better than a thin permeable fabric. Moments later Heather left his office with her skimpy clothes in a bundle. The bar was shutting down, the lights were up and the customers were leaving. All the other strippers had left the floor. Bill saw her scamper across the floor area, naked but for her g-string. She moved quickly but still greeted the men who said hello. As Bill watched a few guys grabbed some subtle gropes. She could have made a fuss but didn't see the point - she had been groped all night and she just wanted to get outside to Bill. Bill and Peter retrieved the car, drove to the strippers entrance and waited for their wives. Roxy came out wearing the same outfit she had on when she went in. Heather had exchanged her jeans for a very short leather skirt. They both hurried to the car - luscious semi-exposed bodies jiggling all the way. When they got there Heather told Bill to get in the back seat. She got in behind him, closed the door and locked it. Then she leaned back against the car door put one leg on the seat and the other on the floor and pulled up her skirt. "Get on your knees and claim your prize Bill." Bill did as he was told as Heather unclipped the sides of her leather g-string and peeled the little patch off of her wet cum filled pussy. Bill saw her sloppy seconds (or thirds). Before the car even pulled away Heather laid her head back and pulled Bill's face to her used pussy. She imagined how she might tell him of this night's events while he hungrily cleaned another man's cum from her pussy for the first time. When they got home the slut wives rewarded their patient husbands. Heather had promised it would be worth the wait and it was. No lovers were invited. Heather removed Bills' cock and ball cage - with the quick release since he was much too hard to pull it straight off. He lay flat on his back on the mattress in the sunken area that Roxanne called the sex pit. After changing into the outfit of his choice Heather crawled to him, thanked him for his patience and began to gently suck on his balls. Then Roxanne crawled to him, thanked him for being so supportive and started to suck on his cock. Almost until dawn the men told of their fantasies and the slut wives obliged every one of them. As the four of them drifted off to sleep they all agreed that the next day - sunday - would be low key and just the four of them. Peter last comment to his slutty wife was to remind Roxanne that monday was his day. As per their usual practice she was still in charge but he got to set the agenda for the day - the last day of Heather and Bill's visit. The way he said it, Roxanne knew he had something in mind............. 617 2.33/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment