Sunday, April 29, 2012

Business Trip To New Orleans

BUSINESS TRIP TO NEW ORLEANS My wife is beautiful. She is a 36 year old mother of 3 children and she still looks like a 28 year old hard body. Early on in our relationship we became very sexually adventurous. Kelly, my wife, likes women, men, couples, toys and most of all showing off her sexuality. She is very generous as she really likes to randomly hook me up with women she meets and finds attractive. I am a really lucky man to have such a sexual woman as my life partner. Having such a relationship comes with its moments. This is one of our most recent episodes regarding Kellys promiscuous behavior. Lisa is a friend of Kellys, they met through work and have a fantastic professional relationship. They get along great but Lisa is much more reserved than Kelly and is not fully aware of how far Kelly will go when she gets excited. Our time with Lisa has been reserved for BBQ's, picnics, and other innocent outings. Recently Kelly scheduled a conference trip to New Orleans. Over dinner she talked Lisa into going as they are in the same industry. Once Lisa was persuaded we raised our glasses to toast their success. Suddenly Kelly blurted out, "and here's to all the beautiful men in New Orleans!". Lisa looked at me surprised and laughed. Kelly smiled like a flirt and drank her wine. The trip came and went. Kelly came back and was so excited to see me. She was extra horny as soon as she got off of the plane. She was wearing a skirt and on the way home she showed me that she took off her panties in mid flight. She said the guy sitting next to her had to have smelled the sex. Once the kids were in bed, we had terrific sex that night. She worshiped my cock like she had not done in a while and was very verbal as she begged me to fuck her and to cum deep inside of her. I nutted twice in her and she came multiple times. She likes to rub her clit while having sex and it makes her cum alot. It was good to have her home. The next week Lisa called me and said she had to talk to me. I agreed to meet her and we met for lunch at an outside cafe. Lisa seemed a little uncomfortable when we met and started out the conversation by saying, "I don't want you to be mad, but I have to tell you something." She then went on to tell me what a great trip she and Kelly had to New Orleans. She had learned things and met some great contacts. She also said they went out every night they were there. She then looked at me and said with a little concern, "your wife is really wild." I laughed and agreed that she has known to shock some people and asked her what happened. She had no idea how turned on I was knowing that she was going to tell me about Kelly flirting with men and being sexy without me around. I couldn't wait to hear the details. The first night they went to a club and started drinking before they left the room. They had separate rooms and Kelly had set up a bar to get the mood right before they went out. Once they were at the club Kelly was sauced and ready to roll. She immediately started dancing with crowds of men and the guys continued to buy shots for Kelly and Lisa. Lisa said she was surprised how Kelly was "grinding on the men" she was dancing with and that she kept disappearing and then returning to the dance floor. She said this kind of behavior happened through out the trip and she said one night Kelly even invited some guys back to their hotel to have some drinks. I was really interested at this point because Kelly was normally very forthcoming with her behavior but she did not mention inviting guys back to her room to drink. Lisa had said she was really drunk at this point but tried to hang as long as she could. She ended up passing out on the couch in Kellys room. She woke up an hour later and the room was dimly lit. The bathroom door was shut and the light in the bathroom was on. She said she could hear voices and it sounded like people were taking a bath together. She listened quietly as the voices went silent and turned into what appeared to be heavy breathing. The water sloshed in the bath tub and the breathing turned to moans of ecstasy as she could hear Kelly moaning loudly, "Yes, Yes, right there, don't stop........". Lisa said she had her ear to the door at this point and she could hear Kelly ask the guy, "it looks like you are ready for me to take care of that huge dick!" They fucked for hours in the bathroom and then came out onto the bed. Lisa pretended to be asleep but she said she could not take her eyes off of the young handsome man pounding my wife with a huge cock. Both of them were wet, sweaty and banging like fiends staring into each others eyes as Kelly slapped on her clit cumming again and again. She begged the young stud to cum in her and he did, a number of times apparently.. They went back to the shower and Lisa snuck out of the room. Her room was right next door and she said she could hear them grunting and moaning for at least another hour. I thanked Lisa for telling me the story and asked her to keep it between she and myself. I went home and the kids were not home from school yet. On a whim I checked under her sun dress to see if she had panties on. She did not, as I figured, and her pussy was sopping wet. I slipped inside her and pounded her from behind while she hung onto the sink filling her full of cum. I was so turned on what a sex freak she was and hope to hear her side of the story about her New Orleans trip one day when she thinks I am ready. cdubb 8480 1.46/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment