Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ruining Signe (Part 1)

Ruining Signe - Part 1 This is an absolutely true account of how I turned my ex-wife, who was a 17 year old virgin when I met her, into a total slut. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------ Signe was a six foot tall blonde swede, a natural blonde with beautiful light blonde pussy hair. She had smallish but nice perky little tits and never wore a bra. She liked to show off her tits by wearing too-small tight tee shirts, tank tops, camisoles, and such so that everyone could easily see the upward curve of her breasts and her almost permanently hard nipples. She loved sex and was always turned on and ready to go. She was a natural slut; she just didn't know it when we first got married. Before we met, she had no experience with sex beyond heavy petting and, on a few occasions, blow jobs. She gives very nice deep throat blow jobs. From the very beginning of our courtship starting with the night I met her, we had wild sex. She liked to fuck in semi-public places such as on the grass in meadows in the woods. Often people would catch us in the act and getting caught seemed to arouse Signe's exhibitionist tendencies. We frequently fucked in her apartment right in front of her three roommates, letting them "accidentally" catch us in the act on the couch. One time, on a double date, Signe said, "Let's go to a motel; I want to have sex RIGHT NOW!" I pulled into the nearest place that rented by the hour and within minutes Signe and I were naked and I was eating her nice pussy. The other couple, Ted and Karen, just watched for awhile in amazement but, when we got into a 69, they couldn't take anymore and stripped off their clothes and began fucking with a fury. Signe had been watching them watch us eat each other and, as Ted pushed into Karen, Signe climaxed all over my face. Soon after she finished, I began to shoot my load into her mouth. I was on top of her and, instead of swallowing my cum, seeing that Ted was watching her, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and held it so that I came all over her face. I'm sure she did this to show off for Ted. I rolled off her and whispered to her that we should move over next to Ted and Karen (we were all doing it on the floor) so we could get a better look and maybe even touch a little. We lay down with me on one side and Signe on the other with our heads at their crotch level, so we could get a good view of the action, and our crotches near their faces. I reached over and took Signe's hand and put it on Ted's balls, just because I was curious to see what would happen. Very tentatively at first, she massaged his balls a little. He groaned with pleasure and reached a hand out to Signe and began to play with her nipples, pinching them and rolling them between his thumb and finger. With his other hand, he took Karen's hand and guided it to my cock, which began to harden again very fast. Karen evidently enjoyed this effect and began pumping my cock hard while Ted fucked her. Signe asked me, "Is it okay if I suck his balls while he's doing her?" I told her, "Go for it." What and incredible sight it was to see my girl taking another guy's balls in her mouth while she looked at me with love and lust in her eyes. I think it was at that moment that I knew I had to marry her. No sooner did she have his balls in her mouth than he tensed up and started to come. I reached in and started to pinch Karen's nipples like Ted had been doing to Signe. This extra stimulation brought Karen over the edge and she started to come too, screaming, "OH YES, FUCK YES, OH GOD!" I was hard as a rock now and wanted to fuck Signe very badly. She was on fire too and jumped over Ted to climb on top of me. Sliding her pussy down on my pole, she began to ride me like a bucking bronco, hard and fast. Ted and Karen were finished and watching us again now but Ted, knowing that touching was okay, moved over next to Signe and began to play with her nipples again. She has the kind of tits that men just can't keep their hands off. Not to be outdone, Karen got down between my legs and started playing with my balls while Signe fucked me. This went on for quite awhile (I had already cum once) and then Ted leaned over and kissed Signe, using lots of tongue. She returned the kiss with passion and it lasted a long while. She slowed down her movements on me so she could focus on the kiss and the things Ted's hands were doing to her tits. After Ted broke the kiss, he got bolder and lowered his mouth to her tits. She moaned with pleasure at the sensation as he sucked on her nipples in turns. She took his cock in her hand and began to jack him off. I told Karen not to be left out; I asked her to turn so that I could reach her pussy and I would give her some pleasure too. She was eager to comply and soon I was finger fucking her while Signe was jacking Ted off while he kissed her nipples while Signe and I kept fucking. After another long while of this, Signe went off first, announcing loudly, "I'm coming!! I came then too and shouted, "Now I'm shooting her pussy full of cum!!" This was too much for Ted and while Signe continued to pump his cock, he started to spurt white gobs of cum in the air. Signe aimed his cock at herself and caught most of the cum on her tummy. When she stood up, Signe had my cum all over her face and Ted's all over her tummy and some of my cum was leaking down her legs from out of her pussy. She was quite a slutty sight. Karen was a little jealous I think because Ted was so caught up with Signe and she started putting her clothes on and said, "Come on Ted, time to go home." With a look of great reluctance, Ted put his clothes on and they left. Signe and I fucked once more that night as we got turned on talking about the exciting things that had happened and how much we both enjoyed them. This was the sluttiest Signe had ever been so far but it was interesting that everything was basically her idea. All I had to do to enjoy her being a slut, and believe me I did, was to encourage and support and tell her I liked it. She did much sluttier things after we got married as you will find out in subsequent installments and she never had to be coaxed or intoxicated. And yet there was a definite sense that I was somehow in control and leading her to ruin. 6709 1.44/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment