Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Slut-Wife, Mother & Substitute Teacher

SLUT WIFE, MOTHER & SUBSTITUTE TEACHER I used to be a very faithful, horny Wife and Mother. My husband was deployed overseas and those long lonely nights were taking their toll on both of us. Then I confessed to him that I had cheated. I had fucked another man. Worse yet, I enjoyed fucking another man. To my surprise and pleasure I could hear disappointment and excitement in my husband's voice. I knew that on some level the idea of me being pounded and pleasured by a big buck stud turned him on. He began to ask for the details and I knew he was jacking off on the other end of the phone. my first real phone sex call. My fuck session with Robbie became a constant topic, always ending in an explosive orgasm for the both of us. We soon decided it would be fun to have some new experiences to share. I started by bringing home strange dick on the weekends. A few times we even had hubby on speakerphone while I was fucked. Then I began to hang out at some alternative bars. Suddenly this suburban MOM had exchanged Oreos for orgies. I not only enjoyed being fucked and licked by man and woman alike, I enjoyed pounding my raw cunt with a nine inch dildo the next day while I shared every detail of every stroke inside of me with my husband. With the full support of my husband I began to seek out fresh cock where ever I could. One of my favorite sources was actually an act of kindness. As a substitute teacher I would see so many young men who were awkward and obviously sexually frustrated. I could see how they watched me walk across the floor and how their eyes never quite reached my face. There was something about me being fucked by an awkward teenager that drove my husband wild. He knew these young men worshiped my big tits and luscious cunt. He knew these young stiff cocks would slam my cunt hard, desperate to prove themselves. They would fuck me for hours and I would teach them how to pleasure a woman. They would scrub their faces into my pussy so avidly. When my husband was on leave we invited a few of my students over. We were going to give them the ultimate ego boost. None, of them had met my husband before and just thought he was another guy there to fuck the teach. Only when I had a young cock in my face and my cunt did my husband ask the big question, "How does it feel to fuck my wife." The cock pumping inside me stopped and the one in my mouth exploded. "Don't worry son, I want to see her get fucked," he reassured him. That was all it took to get him pumping again. By now I had a new cock filling my face and forcing my jaws open. When the cock in my cunt started to squirt he pulled it out to let it arc over the cheeks of my ass. My husband was there to lick it from the crack. A new cock soon took its place and pumped me full of hot cream. My husband would reach under and pull the nipples on my enormous tits and someone else would suck my clit. My body was wracked by wave after wave of orgasm. Eventually, fingers began to find their way up my ass. Then one became two and then there was a cock deep inside my ass and I was thrashing myself back onto it thoroughly. "Now you boys can say you were personally invited to fuck another man's wife," my husband chuckled. The young pricks were able to keep me full for over six hours. I was soaked in cum that was being lovingly cleaned off by my husband. My body was soar and bruised by the furious fucking they laid on me. My husband and I knew we had given these outcasts and forgotten teens an experience their "peers" could only dream of. We've begun to think that the next time we will pick some of the guys we think might like to suck cock or get sucked. I think I can even convince hubby to take a stiffy up his ass. after all he seems to like my fingers.. Me and my husband are always looking for new things to try. He has a long deployment and I have to keep the home fires burning. I'm game for anything. And I mean anything! I was a perfect sub-urban housewife, now I'm a perfect seductive slut. I have no taboos and we can role-play anything! 17523 1.88/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment