Thursday, April 26, 2012

Frat Whore

Frat Whore! by Heros Part 1 I woke up in my hotel with a slight hangover, and without my Tina, my sweet Latina girlfriend. I ordered coffee, and sat back, went over the last 24 hours in my head. I had come to visit my Tina after a long separation while I was working in another state. I didn't really have the time for the trip, but our on-line chats and emails were getting so hot, I couldn't wait another week to 'see' her. We have always had an open relationship, that is, I let her and she let's me do whatever with whomever. It's what initially brought us together, and the arrangement is wonderfull. We don't get jealous or possesive, which is the only way we could have it. Anyway, I drove into town friday morning and pulled up to the hotel. I called her and she said she'd be right over. It sounded like she was a little out of breath when she answered, I wondered what she was up to! She arrived at my door looking fantastic, as usual. She was wearing an almost seethrough sundress, and her hair was in a ponytail. I gave her a big hug, and we embraced for quite some time. We then threw down on the bed, where we wasted no time getting naked. I immediately went down on her sweet, dark pussy. That was when I discovered why she was out of breath! Her pussy was swollen and red, having probably been fucked within the hour. I dove in, and applied my soothing tounge to her swolen monds. She started telling me about the lucky young lad. Some farmer kid from Nebraska, or something. I had shifted up on her, and sliding my cock into her used cunt, when she told me, between breaths, "he paid me $100 for it". Mmm I thought. My sweet Latina girlfriend had become a whore! This is going to be a fun weekend! I took her to breakfast, and then shopping, like I had promissed. The whole time, we talked about what had happened in the last few months. She told me she had started working at a strip club. This suprised me, as I knew she didn't need the money. She said it was just something that sounded fun. Anyway, soon after, she noticed that many of the girls were doing 'tricks' on the side. Tina being the sexual powerhouse she is, dicided that hooking would be a high, and started entertaining clients on a more friendly basis. Eventually, here reputation of being a whore got out, and she had plenty of suitors with lots of cash knocking on her door. This all was getting me very excited. I can't explain it, just the thought of my sweet Tina, kicking her heels up for whever had the cash, and can keep up! We were at a lingerie shop when she told me she needed some new garters for tonight. I aske what tonight was, and she said that she had to work, and afterwards there was a big frat party that we were going to. My cock was tingling now! Tonight, I get to see my girl strip and dance for others, then go to a party, where I know some serious erotic action will take place. I was in heaven! It was early evening when we went to the strip club. I dropped her off, and went back to the hotel for a while, to let her get settled in and busy before I got there. I could hardly wait to see the show. What a great new world. My beautiful girlfriend is now a lut/whore/stripper, and she is letting me be a part of it all. I also was looking forward to the frat party. I'm sure it will be an all out orgy before the nights through. When I got to the strip club, I went to the bar, grabbed a beer, and looked around for Tina, but she was nowhere in sight. I just sat back, and drank in all the young beauties around me. I finished my beer, and grabbed another, when I saw my girl comming out of the back room, following a young guy in a suit. She caught my eye and came up to me. She looked hot, wearing her new garter set, a lace wrap, and no top! She threw her arms around me, and kissed me. "You taste like cum!", I whisplered in her ear. She smiled, and stuffed a wad of bills down my pants. "Keep this for me, honey, I'll be right back, I got two more to go." I looked at where she was going, it was the table the young suit sat at. There were six dudes at the table! One got up, and followed her into the back. A few minutes later, she was back in my arms, kissing me with a salty tounge, and stuffing money down my pants. I sorted the money and put it in my wallet, keeping it separate from my cash. There was $2 50 there. She got the last of them up, and returned again with a kiss and $50 more in cash. She ordered a drink and sat beside me. "So what do you think, hun?" she asked. I told her how erotic this was, and she responded by checking the growing bulge in my pants. "You need to take care of that." She called one of the girls over, I can't remember her name, an whispered something in my ear. Next thing I know, she was behind me, rubbing my cock through my pants, digging my wallet out. She pulled out $50, put my wallet back, grabbed my hand and pulled me up, leading me to the back. Tina followed. When we got in the back, she ripped down my pants, pulled my aching cock out, and immediately gulped it down. I looked at Tina, who had her hand between her legs, rubbing frantically, and smiled. Soon I was erupting a gallon of cum in the young strippers mouth. She didn't miss a beat, or a drop. When she was done, she left my cock hanging out, kissed Tina on the cheek, and said "He' s sweet". And walked out. I was stunned. My young whore girlfriend just bought me a blowjob! "I like watching as much as you do." she said. I smiled, and followed her out, returning to my seat, while she went to another table for a prommised lap-dance. I watched her all night, rubbing her tits and ass in countles faces and laps. My cock was in pain, it had been hard for so long. The other girls kept paying me visits, too. They all knew I was Tina's boyfriend, and they loved how I approved of her activities. It was around 11pm when Tina was through with work, and ready to party. I was allowed in the dressing room while she changed. I was ready to explode with all these sweet, young women around me getting dressed or undressed. Tina had put on a flannel miniskirt and a half-shirt with a black lace bra underneath. When she bent over, you could not only see her panties, but her bra as well! I told her I liked the panty shot, and she replied, "Oh, thanks for reminding me.", a nd took them off. I knew I was in for some serious fun, when we were going to a frat party and she wasn't even wearing underwear!! I went and got the car, while she finished up inside. When she came up to the car, she asked if we could take her friend Tim along with us. I said ok, and they hopped in the back seat. Tina threw a wad of bills in my lap, kissed my ear, and said "don't mind us, ok?" Who was I to complain. I adjusted my mirror to get a full view of Tina, straddling the young guy, guiding his cock into her slick pussy. The whole trip took only a few minutes, and so did he. When we got to the party house, he was doing up his pants, and Tina was fixing her skirt. There were a mile of cars at the house, and people spilling out the doors and windows. This is going to be fun! Continued in Frat Whore 2.......... 6656 1.36/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment