Thursday, April 26, 2012

Behind Her Husband's Back

BEHIND HER HUSBAND'S BACK by Greg-M We have been married for six years now going on our seventh. We were childhood sweethearts and dated after school until we were old enough to be married at which time we moved from a small town with a population of about 500 to the big city to follow my job. You were content at the present to stay at home in the high rise condominium that we had purchased as soon as we arrived. Whenever I suggested that you go out and find a job as something to do, you always seemed to have a good and valid reason why you should stay home and look after your domestic chores. You have always been a person to stay at home and take care of the house, so I never complained because you were such a good wife and housekeeper. Both of us had never really had any other boyfriends or girlfriends to speak of as we grew up, we just sort of entered puberty and the sexual experimenting stages together. That may be one of the reasons why we felt we would always marry. To this date, we didn't have any children and didn't plan on having any for several years, or at least until we had a chance to move from the city back to the suburbs, which would most likely follow my next promotion. While we have lived in the Condo complex we have met several nice couples and singles that we have associated with. One such person was a man named Tony, a 25 year old man that lived in the unit just across from ours. Tony's unit was on the second floor as was ours and was directly across from ours. I think he was the first person that we had met as a few of our windows face his unit and his windows face ours. The buildings were approximately twenty feet apart, so when we saw him, it seemed as if he was in another room of our place. If windows were open at both units, you could carry on a normal conversation without even yelling and the sound seemed to be funneled from one side to the next without other people even listening or being able to hear. Tony was a nice guy that we talked to quite a bit of the time and he always seemed to be extraordinarily nice to me when I got home from work. I used to kid you all the time about you having an affair with him while I was at work, but in a jokingly manner as I was not a jealous person and I knew that you would never cheat on me. Our sex life, although it had become routine, was still mutually satisfying to both of us. Sex was more like a chore to both of us and was something that we needed to do occasionally to relieve stress. It seemed like it hadn't been exciting since our early teen years, but more mundane. One night when we were getting ready for bed and had just turned off the lights and crawled under the covers, you whispered into my ear that while you were cleaning the house, you happened to overhear a noise coming from Tony's house that sounded like another woman. You told me that it sounded like it was coming from his bedroom so you quietly went into our bedroom and as you looked through our sheer curtains, you could see into Tony's bedroom. You could not make out the figures because of the darkness, but you could hear the sounds of the two people making love. As you were telling me the story, you were stroking my cock that had now become harder than it has been in quite some time. You could see that I had become highly aroused by the sexual story that you were relaying to me. You seemed to know all of the intricate details and told me how the sounds excited you. You told me that by the sounds the woman was making, she seemed to be enjoying the fucking quite a bit. When you finally told me that if fucking him was that fantastic, you fantasized about it being you in there with him and not her. As soon as I heard that coming from your pouty lips, I shot gobs of my hot cream onto the sheets and all over your arm. The thought of your infidelity excited me even though we never talked about such an event. You told me that just as you were about to leave the window when you saw Tony go to the window and close it, but not before you got a full length frontal view of his naked body with his cock still semi erect. You both made eye contact and he smiled before you became embarrassed and turned away. That was the first night that we had talked about having sex and the first night that you ever gave me the idea of you having sex with another man. A couple of evenings had passed and again as we were about to make love you again told me of an instance when you were walking through the house and had seen Tony in his living room wearing only bikini briefs. You said that he had left his curtains open and it almost seemed intentional that he wanted you to see him with only his skimpy shorts on. You told me that you stopped and glanced at him and waved hello to him and the two of you just smiled before you continued on your way.You told me that you didn't seem as embarrassed as you had been the first time and checked him out a little longer before moving on to your work. As you told me the story, I had my hand between your legs and was working your wet spot. When you came to the part where you told me how big the bulge was in the front of his shorts, your hips began to undulate in a fucking motion and you had a strong orgasm. I could tell that the sight of this man nude was stimulating you and the more of these instances you told me about, the less inhibited you became. I could tell that the stories you told me aroused me to new heights and the result was usually a stronger love making session for us. I think you even exaggerated some of the stories that you related to me just to see my reaction, which always seemed to coincide with the feelings you had. You knew that I wasn't a jealous person and I told you one night that if you ever had sex with someone other than me, I hoped that it would be someone like Tony. You began to realize that I liked to hear about the things that stimulated you and the things that made you feel sexually active. You asked me one night if it was all right for you to put on a small show for Tony sometime if the circumstances permit. When I told you that he would probably explode if he saw your body, you told me that you would tell me everything if anything ever happened. Well the opportunity finally presented itself the next day, as you had been planning this for quite sometime. As soon as I left for work, you showered and went to the dresser and put on a sheer pair of bikini panties and a lacy white pushup bra. You put a bathrobe over your undergarments and waited for the lights to come on at Tony's house. At last, his bedroom light came on and then the light in his bathroom. You knew shortly that he would be done cleaning up and head for the kitchen which was in line of sight with our kitchen. You pulled the curtains to our living room open as if you had left them open during the night and then walked to the kitchen, but left the lights off and remained in the dark. You had butterflies in your stomach as you knew you were going to attempt something that you had never done before. The excitement was building and you could feel your smooth little pussy throbbing as you waited in anticipation. Finally his kitchen light came on and you had a clear view as he walked to his table and sat facing you. You took off your robe and threw it behind the counter and stood in the darkness in your sheer panties and bra. Your fingers trembled as you reached over and flicked on the light. Now bathed in light, you appeared to be working on something over the counter and reached away from where Tony was now seated. Your smooth ass was stretched across the kitchen counter as you waited briefly, hoping that he would notice you. You then turned and out of the corner of your eyes you could see that he had stopped whatever he was doing and was now staring at your slender and almost naked figure. Your nipples almost immediately became erect and made noticeable button sized lumps in the front of your 38C bra. You looked over at him and made eye contact that was never broken as you walked over to the window and began to pull the shade. You waved at him and then pulled the covering closed. Almost immediately the phone rang and you were hoping that it wasn't him as this would put you in an uncompromising position that would make the situation even worse. You picked up the receiver and your heart sank as you heard it was Tony. He told you that you looked very nice this morning. He told you that he has only dreamt of seeing you in your underwear and now he knows that the dreams were not unfounded as you looked just as lovely as he thought you would. At that he told you that he was off to work and that he would be home about 11:00AM as he had a short day. You were so excited that you went back to the bedroom and while lying on the bed thinking of the huge cock that Tony must have, you slid your fingers under the hem of your panties and masturbated the soaking slit that was now throbbing. You visualized Tony on top of you and you spread your legs far apart as your imaginary lover mounted you. When you could feel the stiffness of his cock slide into you, your pussy clamped onto your inserted fingers. You slammed your knees together and ground your hips on your hand as you could feel his hot meat penetrating your inner depths. You couldn't wait until 11:00 when you knew he would be coming home. You put on your shortest pair of shorts and a halter top. This exposing game was getting really interesting and you couldn't wait to tell your husband when the two of you jumped into bed tonight. You had been in heat all day, just dying to get his cock inside of you and satisfy your carnal craving. Your curtains were pulled almost closed most of the morning, but you kept peering out of them hoping to see some movement in Tony's living room. When at last you saw that Tony had arrived, you went over to the curtains the same time that he went to his. You gave him a wink and returned to a chair that faced his house and appeared to be watching the television, but hoping that something would happen, but you didn't know what. Aside from the phone call that you received this morning, nothing had been said between the two of you in regards to the sounds and the peep shows that you both had begun for each other. As you sat in your chair, you could see that Tony had changed into a pair of gym shorts and was sitting down and apparently watching television himself. You were beginning to wonder if you were wasting your time waiting for something to happen as you kept glancing over his way. He was only about 30 feet away, and every time you glanced his way, he returned the look. Then it happened, you made one of the numerous glances that you were doing and you could see that he had his hand on his crotch and you thought that he might have been scratching his balls. You looked away and when you looked back, you could see that he seemed to be massaging his crotch and that he was holding his hand over what now appeared to be an erection. You just looked at him, but his attention was at something in the corner of his living room or so you thought. He kept up the massaging and it seemed that his cock just kept growing. You could now see the bulge in the front of his shorts and it seemed that it was very large. Tony then looked at you as you were now staring at what he was doing. You could feel the burning beginning deep in your own loins and knew that your smooth little pussy was beginning to become moist. As the two of you locked eyes, you kept looking down at his hand that was now flying. You couldn't believe what you were seeing, but he was actually masturbating over his shorts. He blew you a kiss and kept rubbing his crotch. When you smiled, he lifted his hips as if to simulate penetration which almost made you cum then and there. Your body was now facing him and you slowly spread your own legs and dropped your own hand to the hot spot between your legs. You couldn't believe that you were going to actually masturbate here with your legs spread for a man that lived next door, but it was happening and the feeling that you had right now was one that told you not to stop. While Tony looked at you with a smile on his face, he stood up and put both of his thumbs on either side of the waistband of his shorts and began to slide them down. He gyrated his hips as you could see the lower portion of his belly slowly becoming exposed, and then you could see his huge cock as it sprang free from the confines of the shorts. It was enormous and beautiful. He kicked the shorts from his feet and sat down as he spread his legs and began to stroke the length of his gigantic love tool. He then held up his hand in a gesture that it was now your turn. How far would you go? You couldn't believe you were actually doing the things that you were doing now, but your pussy was aching like it had never done before. With a flushed look on your face, you stood up and unbuttoned your shorts. Slowly you undid the zipper and started to pull the material over your smooth rounded hips, pulling your lacy panties and the shorts to the ground. You sat back in the stuffed chair and put one and then the other leg over the arms so you were spread in a wanting and obscene position. You smoothed the insides of your thighs as you both watched intently as to what the other was about to do. Your hand again dropped to the smooth shaven pussy lips that were now dripping their juices onto the chair. Your clit was so erect and rigid that you knew as soon as you touched it, you would have an orgasm, something that usually took you some time to accomplish when you were having sex with your husband. You stroked the insides of your thighs and lightly touched the soft petals of your labia, but still refused to touch your sensitive bud as you knew what that would do. Tony then stood up and turned sideways. You could now see how large his cock really was, and was dying to put your hands around it or kiss the rubbery tip with your lips. He put his hands on his hips as his hips began to undulate as if he was fucking an imaginary lover. You couldn't stand the sight of his hard meat pumping wildly in the air and slipped two fingers deep into the warm depths of your pussy. The palm of your hand putting pressure on the sensitive clit that was just about to explode. When you saw Tony grab his balls and thrust foreword, you could actually feel it being buried into your depths. You could then see a stream of white liquid shoot from the tip and onto the floor and then another and then another. It amazed you as to how much cum those heavy balls held and it pushed you over the edge as you realized that you had been the person that made him cum such an abundant amount. Your pussy grabbed onto your fingers and your hips bucked as your body was racked in its own spasms. Your orgasm was one like you had never experienced before and your pussy squirted juices all over the chair you were sitting in. You just closed your eyes and held onto your pussy as the waves of passion subsided. You must have fallen asleep as when you opened your eyes, Tony's curtains were pulled closed. You briskly got your clothes and scurried off to the bathroom to clean off and returned to clean the mess from the chair. Later that evening you saw Tony again from the window and he just waved as if nothing had happened. That night as you and your husband got into bed, you began to massage his cock and asked him if he wanted to hear a story. When he replied that he did, you told him the story of Tony, but made it sound as if the story was fabricated from your fantasy. The two of you ended up having raging sex of which the likes you have never experienced. It appears that the two of you have awakened the sexual desires in both of you by sharing experiences. The next night as it seemed you were going to have routine sex, you whispered into your husbands ear that you were going to fuck Tony and that you wanted to know if he approved. When you both established that it would be OK for you to have sex with only Tony, but without him knowing that I knew, it was up to you to devise a plan. The next week when I returned home from work, there was a message on the door that told me to go into the bedroom, but don't open the curtains. I was instructed to get naked and lie on the bed and just wait for what was about to come, or cum, was more appropriate. I was excited and lay on the bed as instructed and felt the cool breeze blowing in through the bedroom window as I waited. I knew that at any time you would be coming in through the bedroom door and would surprise me. What happened next was beyond my wildest imagination. As I lie on the bed, I could hear a door close over at Tony's place and thought nothing of it. Then I could hear muffled sounds as if people were whispering. While lying there, I began to think of the time that you said you heard Tony making love to a woman and I started to become aroused. The sounds began to get louder and then I could hear some slurping and sucking sounds. I got off the bed and went to the window. Slowly I pulled back the curtain and through Tony's open bedroom window with an unobstructed view I almost died when I saw Tony sitting on the edge of his bed and my wife crouched between his legs with both of her hands on his huge cock and her lips stretched around the head of his bulbous cock. Your head began to move back and forth as you sucked on his cock like I have never seen you do before. He was pulling your head onto him. I could see that your blouse and bra were off, but you still had on your tight shorts. My head was reeling now. I wasn't a jealous person, but I was thinking of all these stories you had been telling me of you and the neighbor. I realized now, that they were not your fantasy, but your experiences that had led up to the most erotic sight I had ever seen, and that was my wife sucking on another man's cock and about to fuck him right in front of me. I pulled the curtain so I could barely see out of the window and would be unnoticed, but watched intently as my cock now was so hard that I thought it would splatter my juice on the bedroom wall. You got off your knees and I could see you now stand before Tony and begin to pull your shorts down. You turned your ass to me and as you bent over, I could see the pink shiny lips of your cunt and realized that my neighbor would soon be ramming his mammoth cock into the spot that until now had been mine alone. I watched with undivided attention as he stood up and took you in his arms and held you tight. The two of you were locked in an embrace as you kissed heavily. I could only imagine how your pussy felt with his large cock wedged between your two bodies and knowing that you were about to get it inside of you. You turned and sat on the edge of the bed and then scooted up until your golden curls rested on his pillow. I could see you draw your knees up and apart. I knew that Tony was now looking at the swollen pink lips of your pussy. He moved onto the bed and slowly moved between your legs. I could see him supporting his weight with one hand and his cock in the other. You pulled your knees closer to your chest as he lowered his weight onto you. When his hands both went up to support your head, I knew he had made entry. You pulled on his ass as his hips undulated foreword. Then as if to withdraw and repeat the motion, his hips began to grind against your pelvis. You thrust your hips upwards to meet his every time he pushed his cock deep into your depths. I knew that you were getting the fucking that you had been whispering into my ears for months. The rhythm increased and I could hear you begin to moan, almost in a whimper at first and then the tone of your voice got deeper and deeper. You seemed to be almost hysterical as I could hear your sexual organs slapping together in the wetness of your lovemaking. You were begging Tony to fuck you harder and to ram that beautiful cock of his deep into your womb. I was hearing you say things that I have never heard you say before and I began to wonder if you were doing it for my benefit or just because it was so intense. I couldn't help, but rub on my cock as the two of you fucked like animals during the height of mating season. I think it was when I saw you on your hands and knees with your face buried in the pillow and your tits swaying to the pounding that you were getting from behind that I shot my cum all over our bedroom wall. Here was my wife only a few feet from me and I was watching her getting fucked like she never had before. Tony stopped momentarily and slowly pulled his cock from your soaking wet pussy and put the head of it into your puckered little asshole. Slowly at first as he reassured you that you should relax. I could see a grimaced look on your face at first as I knew this was a new experience for you, then the look was replaced by one of pleasure, pure pleasure. He slowly slid his length deep into your ass as you pushed back against his balls, sinking all of his cock into you until his balls slapped against your erect little clit. The two of you fucked like this for a few minutes before you told Tony to put his cock back into your pussy. For the better part of an hour, I watched as Tony turned your body on its side and then on your back and back onto your knees. He had you in so many positions that I lost track. I was mesmerized against the window as I watched him take you through the troughs of ecstasy, time and time again. Finally I heard Tony say he was going to cum and saw him grab your ass and pull you tight against him so you couldn't pull free. I could see you grinding your ass against his balls as your pussy was getting pumped full of his hot cream. I could see him thrust his hips into you and knew that he was injecting you with his cum. When Tony pulled free, I could see a stream of the sticky white fluid form on the swollen lips of your pussy and then begin leaking onto the bed. You jumped up quickly and with a big kiss pulled on your shorts and told him that you had to get home before your husband did. You then left the room. I laid back on the bed not knowing what to expect next, but after a few minutes I could hear our front door opening and then I could hear your footsteps getting closer to the bedroom. I was lying on my back and my cock was now sticking straight up into the air as it had not gone down at all. You slowly opened the bedroom door and stepped in. You quietly closed the door behind you and just stood there with your legs spread slightly and looked into my eyes. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you were after just having been made love to. As I looked at the way you were standing with the coy look on your face and your tight shorts with your legs spread slightly apart, I could see a small amount of Tony's cum that had soaked from your pussy lips and into the thin material and making a dark spot. I just smiled at you as you told me that you hoped I liked the surprise you had just given me. While you were talking to me, you reached down and pulled one of the legs of your tight shorts to one side so your red and swollen pussy lips were exposed. I could see Tony's cum as a small trickle of his white fluid began to seep from your depths and begin running down your inner thigh. You said that although we talked briefly about what had happened, you wanted me to witness the first time that another man made love to you. Slowly you walked to me on the bed and could see the lust in my eyes as we became closer. There was a sudden quietness that overcame both of us, as no words needed to be spoken. You pulled your shorts down to your knees and then kicked them the rest of the way off. I could see the silvery threads of cum as they matted against the shiny lips of your swollen mound. Your firm breasts jutted against the tightness of your T-shirt. I could see that your nipples were swollen and made eraser sized lumps in the front as you weren't wearing a bra. You got onto the bed and straddled my upper thighs. My cock was now straining as it felt like a hot poker lying against my belly. You leaned foreword and held my hands firmly against the bed while you looked into my eyes. I could feel you lower your weight onto me and then I could feel the sticky and swollen lips of your pussy as they stretched easily over the thickness of my cock. You moved your hips back and forth and I could feel your damp pussy spreading the sticky fluid along my length. You were so hot, and I could feel the erectness of you little clit as I knew it was throbbing with the anticipation of knowing that your pussy was about to get fucked by me like it hadn't felt in quite some time. You pulled your hips foreword until the rubbery tip slid silently and quickly into your depths. We fucked like we were new lovers. While making love that night, you told me that you knew how good it made me feel to know that my wife had been just fucked by another man and you told me that you just might do it again. One night when I got home from work, I looked around the house only to find that you had gone somewhere. The house was clean, and as I went into the bedroom, I found a video lying on the bed on my pillow. There was a note by it and you had penciled on it that you hoped I liked it because you had made it just for me. I held the tape in my hand and then took it into the living room and put it into the machine. I sat opposite the television and hit the start button. As the video started, I could see you walking into Tony's apartment. You were dressed in a skin tight dress that you hadn't worn for me for quite some time. You had black stockings on and heels that accented the muscles in the calves of your legs. Your hair was teased high on your head and you had bright red lipstick to match the dress you were wearing. Your breasts were pushed high in the top of the dress and appeared to be spilling out the top as the bra you had on made them look two sizes larger than they were. You looked like a very expensive slut. I knew you were thinking of seeing Tony during the day while I was at work, and the thought intrigued me, but I didn't realize that you had made a video for me. You stopped as you closed the front door and the camera panned from your feet along the curves of your beautiful legs to the tight curves of your young hips. Your breasts moved slightly as you breathed, then the camera went to your face where you smiled and began a sexy stroll through the living room and sat on the sofa. I caught a glimpse of your white silk panties as you crossed your legs. You moved your legs slowly and the camera zoomed to the sheer cloth that was covering your pussy. The camera became rigid as it was mounted on a tripod and then Tony walked into the picture and took a seat next to you. He began talking to you, but the sound was low and I could not tell what was being said. You smiled at him as he continued to talk and slowly put his arm around your shoulder. He then placed his hand on your leg and as you continued to talk, I could see him squeeze your thigh gently and then rub the silken covered skin of your upper thighs. With his arm around your neck, he pulled you close to him and he gently placed his hand on yours. Your heads turned and then you began to kiss deeply. I could see both of your mouths open widely and could catch glimpses of your tongues as they darted into each others mouths. His hand went around your waist and he pulled you close to him. You uncrossed your legs as he lay back on the sofa and pulled you on top of him. Your short skirt pulled up until I could see past the tops of your hose and then the soft white cheeks of your ass as you straddled his leg. The two of you continued to kiss and now I could see your hips begin to move as you were rubbing your pussy on top of his leg. My own cock was throbbing by this time as you looked so beautiful dressed the way you were, and acting like a total whore for me. You kissed on his neck and slid down his chest. You then began to unzip his pants and reached in with one hand and pulled out his gigantic cock. I could see you look at it momentarily as the sticky precum soaked the rubbery tip. You kissed the side of his throbbing pole and then as you parted your lips, you slid the length into your mouth. Your head began to bob up and down and Tony pulled your head onto his meat. You pushed the length into your throat until your mouth, fully stretched, rested against his balls. I could hardly believe that you got the whole thing in your mouth. You pulled your mouth free and now I could see a determined look of lust on your face. You wrapped your fingers around his stiff cock and began to masturbate him. You were on your knees and the way you were facing, I could see that your dress had ridden high and your ass was pointed directly at me. There was a wet spot forming on the bottom of your panties as I knew the anticipation was making you excited and your own juice was beginning to lubricate your pussy lips for the fucking I knew you would be getting. 13154 1.55/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment