Monday, April 23, 2012

Carole, My Slut Wife (Part 2)

Carol, My Slut Wife Part 2 By Vinnie808 I have been sharing my wife with other men over two years. Our first threesome was described in YW854. Since that time, we have had numerous threesomes with other men, most of whom we've met from swingers ads and the Internet. Not all of them have worked out but it hasn't dampened our enthusiasm for group sex. When we started, we really never envisioned going beyond threesomes with another male however, earlier in the year, Carole had her first gang bang ... and I got to watch and participate. It was totally unplanned and spontaneous. I'd been peddling office equipment for the past few years and all my hard work finally paid off. I was promoted to district manager and got a significant increase in pay and a nice fat bonus. This enabled us to move out of our tiny apartment and get a nice house in the suburbs. Carole decided that the commute to the city was just not worth it and decided to quit her job. She was working as a secretary for a very successful graphic arts house and really liked her job. After she gave notice, I asked her if she had any regrets about leaving her job and she said just one, that she never got the opportunity to fuck her boss! I had met her boss, Rick, at last year's Christmas party and could understand her attraction to him. He's in his early 40's, divorced, good looking, and was the wealthy owner of his own firm. Carole said that he flirted heavily with her ever since she started working there three years ago but she never allowed it to go further because she didn't think it was appr opriate. I reminded her that in two weeks, she wouldn't be employed by him anymore and if she wanted anything to happen; well now was the time to do it. This appealed to the both of us as all of our threesomes with the exception of the first were planned. While satisfying, they missed the excitement generated by spontaneity. A few days passed without another word on the subject but I knew her devious mind was up to something. She came home and told me that her co-workers were going to throw her a going away party and spouses were invited. They were going to have cake at the office and then move to a bar near the office. We decided that Carole would try to seduce him at the bar and I would show up later and propose to Rick that we both do her. To lay the groundwork, Carole spent the last days at the office deliberately cockteasing her boss. She wore skin tight, short miniskirts all week. She even wore garters and hose one day without any panties and "inadvertently" flashed her beaver at him. In a way, I felt sorry for him but if he played his cards right, she'd make it up to him. Carole also mentioned that her brazen display had also aroused some of the other guys at the office ... at least those that weren't gay and pissed off the women. I half-heartedly made the remark that maybe she should do th em all. We both laughed but the thought did appeal to me. Her last day at work arrived and Carole gave me a call just as they were leaving for the bar. Earlier that week, I had bought her a new outfit and new lingerie so that she would be especially hot for this evening. She wore a low cut, cream colored silk blouse with at miniskirt. Underneath, she had on a black Wonder Bra, stockings and a garter belt with a tiny g-string. To top off her outfit, she wore black high heels. She was the vision of a corporate slut. I told her that I would be there in a couple hours after my last sales call. The sales call lasted a lot longer than I thought and traffic into the city was murder. I originally thought that I would get there about 7:00pm but arrived closer to 9:00. Her boss had rented the back room of the bar and when I got there, the party had pretty much broken up. I went to the bar, ordered a beer, and watched for a while. Carole was sitting at a table; Rick was to the right of her. One guy I didn't know was sitting to her left and h ad his arm around her and another guy sat directly across from her. They were trying to get her to do a shot, which I recognized as an "orgasm". Since they were sitting at a high table and on bar stools, I could see that her mini skirt had ridden up her ass and the tops of her hose were exposed. Rick had his hand on her thigh and was slowly rubbing his hand up and down her thigh. Her silk blouse had more than a few buttons undone and I noticed that she was no longer wearing a bra. She leaned back to take her shot, her shirt opened up and everyone got a nice shot of her tits. The guys cheered, I don't know whether or not they were cheering her shot or her free show. This caught the attention of the people at the bar and the guy sitting next to me said that they've been carrying on like that all evening. He also said that that woman was pretty hot and had been teasing those poor guys all night. He said that he wouldn't be surprised if she fucked them all that night. I smiled an d let him know that woman was my wife and hoped that she would. The guy's jaw practically hit the bar! With that, I chugged my beer and joined the party. As soon as I got to the table, all of the guys straightened up. I guess they didn't know that I had been watching and approved of what I saw. Carole made some introductions. The guy who had his arm around my wife was Carlos. He was one of the artists at the firm and decidedly not gay. The guy across from her was Jake from video production. They were both in their mid-thirties and reasonably attractive. Neither of them had invited their wives to the party. Rick, being the gracious host, offered me a seat and bought me a drink. I declined the seat and said that I had to use the bathroom. I really did ... there weren't any public restrooms on the highway. Carole got up, slowly fixed her skirt so everyone could get a good shot of her legs, and announced that she too needed to "freshen up". When we went around the corner, Carole pinned me to the wall and gave me a hot tongue kiss. She was hot. I put my finger up her skirt an d touched her pussy. She had soaked her g-string. I continued to finger her until she had an orgasm. She straightened up and we both used the restrooms. I met her outside a couple of minutes later and Carole told me that party was pretty boring until only the four of them were left. She mentioned that some of the other women at the office and the wives of the guys at work gave her disapproving looks all night and she loved it. The remaining guys kept daring her to do shots and undo the buttons of her blouse, which she did. They then asked her to remove her bra as well and she complied. She also said that Rick kept on feeling her thigh and she let him put his hand up her skirt. He kept on joking that if I didn't show up soon, he'd have to take her home himself. I asked her if she thought that he would go for it and let me watch. She laughed and said that she had gotten him so worked up that he'd do her on the 50 yard line at halftime at Giants Stadium. I then asked about the other two guys... how would we get rid of them. It didn't look like either one of them were going away any time soon. Carole just gave me that devilish grin and said, "I guess I'll just have to do them too!" I laughed and when she didn't, I said... "You're serious aren't you?" Carole replied, "You're the one who suggested it!" "Wow", I thought, "If we played our cards right, I'd see Carole with three different cocks tonight!" I gave her a kiss and told her to go for it. As she turned to go back, I stopped her and asked her what the plan was. She just smiled and said to leave it up to her. We went back to the table and had a couple of more drinks. Then suddenly, Carole got up and said that it was time to go home. There were four disappointed faces including mine. Rick, Jake, and Carlos tried their best to get her to stay and have a nightcap. Carole refused and started to pick up the presents her co-workers gave her. She made a big production to lean over and give everyone a nice shot of her tits and ass. She was almost done when suddenly she said, "Damn! I left a couple of presents in the conference room!" She went up to Rick and purred, "Do you mind taking me back to the office, since this was my last day, I won't be able to get them." Rick agreed and said that we could all have a final drink in his office. Her plan started becoming crystal clear to me. After Rick paid the bar tab, Carole put one of her arms in Rick's and the other one in mine and we marched toward the office. The other two guys followed behind... probably to see my wife's sexy ass sway. The other two were pretty drunk and although they tried to keep it down, I could hear their lewd remarks about my wife. I didn't get offended, but was rather turned on by this. It was a chilly night and Carole had me carry her trench coat. The early April chill had definitely hardened her nipples and they were pointing straight out into the night. We got to the office building and the night watchman let us in. He must have thought that it was odd to see a half-dressed woman with four guys going in at 10:00pm on a Friday evening. After a brief elevator ride to the 7th floor, we all got out. Carole went to the conference room as us guys had drink in Rick's office. We made small talk for about ten minutes when I wondered aloud what was taking Carole so long. The guys shrugged and I suggested we take her drink to the conference room. The door was shut so I knocked. Carole in her sexiest voice invited us in. What four pairs of eyes then saw stunned everyone including me. Carole had taken off her blouse, skirt, g-string and was striking a seductive pose. I also notice that there must have been a dozen condoms spread out on the conference room table. I thought, "That's an awful lot of condoms ... I wondered if she didn't plan this gang bang all along?" Rick was so stunned that he dropped both his and Carole's drink on the floor. Carole looked at the four of us and said, "Where have you guys been, playing with yourselves? What's a girl have to do to get some hard cock in her?" With that Jake and Carlos began stripping but stopped to look over at me. I just shrugged and told them to not keep the lady waiting. Rick didn't waste any time, he went over to the table, grabbed Carole by the hips and sat her down on the conference room table. Her legs were dangling off the edge; Rick pushed his face into her crotch and started to eat her. Carole closed her eyes and moaned. As for me, I sat down, loosened my tie, and with a drink in my hand, proceeded to enjoy the show. Jake and Carlos were naked by now and moved to either side of the conference table. Both of the guys began to rub one of her tits and that broke her from her trance. Carole open her eyes and saw Carlos' cock in her face. It was just a bit too far for her to reach so she motioned him closer. She began to lick the head of his dick and his shaf t while she gripped it at the root. Rick continued to eat her and her free hand reached over to Jake's prick. She began to jerk him off slowly. After sucking Carlos for a while, she switched her mouth over to Jake's prick. She sucked him for a little while and then took her mouth away from his cock. She left the poor boy hanging but there wasn't anything she could do about it. Rick had managed to hit the right spot with his tongue and Carole began to come. She took the hand that she had been using to old Jake's cock and grabbed Rick's head. She tried to pull his entire head into her pussy. Poor Jake, he was on the verge of cumming when Carole pulled away so he grabbed his cock and finished himself off. What a load the guy had! With all the cockteasing he experience today, his balls were overflowing and he dumped all of it on the Carole's face, hair, and the table. Normally, Carole doesn't do facials but she was so excited, I don't think she even noticed. Rick continued to eat her through another series of orgasm all the while, she was still jerking off Carlos. Jake was spent and was sitting on one of the conference room chairs. Rick got up and started to undo his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. His face was drenched with Carole's juices. He grabbed a condom, put it on and in one swift motion, plunged his cock into her pussy. Carole gasped as her and Rick got into a steady rhythm. Carole pulled Carlos over again and began to suck his cock again. I was impressed with Rick's tool. It looked to be a couple of inches bigger than mine was. Jake and Carlos had average six inchers but Carole was never one to discriminate. I decide that it was time to get into the action myself. I stripped and walked over to Carole. I took a napkin and wiped Jake's come out of her eye but left the remaining on her cheek and chin. I love it when she takes a load on her face. Carlos must have read my mind because he didn't tell her that he was about to come and pulled out of her mouth just as he started shooting off. The first shot hit her on the cheek. Carole tried to pull his cock back into her mouth but I held her head still. Three more shots hit her on the face and some of it hit my hand. I pushed Carole's mouth open and made her lick my hand clean. I scooped up some of Carlos' come off her cheek and fed it to her. Carole opened her eyes, smiled at me, and mouthed, "I love you". Rick started pounding her harder and harder... I was amazed at his staying power. Carole's eyes rolled into her head as she started to come again. I helped her along by rubbing her clit as Rick fucked her. After she had another orgasm, Rick pulled out of her. He bent her over a chair and entered her from behind. I moved to the front of the chair and presented my aching boner to Carole. Carole took the hint and bent over to suck my cock. I glanced over at the other two guys who were drinking beer, smiling, and beating their cocks back to life. After a few more minutes, Rick couldn't hold out anymore and stiffened up as he blew his load into my wife. Exhausted, he pulled out and I immediately stuck my cock into her pussy. I was so worked up with what I just saw and Carole's expert blowjob that I came after a couple of strokes. Carole excused herself and went to the bathroom to clean up. There was semi-dried cum on her face, neck, and hair and my cum was running down her thighs. She was had her garters, hose, and high heels on but the hose now had runs in it. She looked every bit the slut she was. While Carole was cleaning herself up, Rick suggested we retire to his office for a few drinks and celebratory cigars. It was strange having drinks and cigars with three other naked men but none of us seemed bothered in the least. As we waited for Carole, all the guys kept telling me what a hot woman Carole was and how sorry they were that she was leaving. Carole returned a few minutes later, all freshened up. To my disappointment, she had washed all the cum off of her face but some of it was still in her hair. She had freshened up her makeup and was carrying a fistful of condoms. We had left them in the conference room. Carole grabbed the drink the Rick offered her and threw a condom at each of us. She said, "I can't believe you guys left these in the conference room, don't tell me that you guys are done already?" We could all tell that Carole was challenging us to get it up again and the four of us were more than ready to accommodate her. Carole sat between Carlos and Jake and started to massage their cocks back to life. When they were both hard, Carole slipped a condom on Jake and mounted him cowgirl style. She motioned to Carlos to stand up on the couch so she could suck his cock. As she was sucking Carlos and riding Jake, Jake reached around and spread her ass cheeks. This gave Rick and I a perfect shot of Jake's cock sliding in and out of wet, well used pussy. We also had a perfect view of her asshole opening and closing. Now I wished I had brought some lube so someone could fill that hole as well. Pretty soon, Carole was coming again so she stopped sucking Carlos and rode Jake harder. This was too much for Jake who came again. Carole kept riding him until his cock got soft and slipped out. Carole got off of Jake and lay down on the floor. Carlos put a condom on and climbed on top of Carole. Carlos didn't last too long and soon came inside Carole. The three of them had another drink and rested. Jake noticed the time and said that he had to go home. Carlos said that he was already in trouble and had to leave as well. Carole gave them both deep tongue kisses before sending them on their way. This left Rick and myself to take care of Carole. Carole called the two of us over and had us lay side by side on the floor. Carole crawled between us and started to suck our cocks. She would suck on mine for a while then switch off to Rick all the while jerking the cock that was not in her mouth. When the two of us were nice and hard, Carole put a condom on Rick and started to ride him. I got up and sat down and stroked my meat in tune with Carole and Rick. Rick lasted even longer the second time and they switched positions a few times, from cowgirl to missionary to doggie, back to cowgirl. I just couldn't believe how long those two fucked ... it must have been 20 minutes. Carole must of come a dozen times. All this time, I jerked myself until I was on the verge of coming and stopped only to start again when my need to cum subsided. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and rushed over to Carole. Carole reached out and stuffed my cock into her mouth. She was sucking like a madwoman while riding Rick with all she had. I knew the three of us would come pretty soon. I came all over her face and Rick came in her pussy. Carole collapsed onto the floor and the three of us took a break. Rick remarked what a hot fuck she was and asked her to reconsider leaving. Carole said that she wished she could have acted upon his advances earlier. She said that she was addicted to his never softening cock. Carole also said that she'd love to come back but the commute would be too much and that she'd never make it to work on time. Rick decided that it was probably a good time to introduce flextime. Carole declined saying that it wouldn't be right after fucking both Jake and Carlos too. Pretty soon everyone in the office would know and she couldn't work in an environment like that. Both Rick and Carole seemed genuinely disappointed so I suggested that the three of us get together some time and repeat this performance. Carole's eyes lit up and she gave me a big hug and kiss. I'm such an understanding husband. Carole got dressed but I wouldn't allow her to clean the cum out of her hair or wipe the cum off her face. I wanted her to wear it as a badge of honor, after all, how often does a woman take on four guys at once and is able to walk out on her own steam? I was so proud of her. This was the sluttiest I've ever seen her. I just wonder where this experience will lead us. I got a real kick walking Carole past the night watchman. What a sight she was. Her hair and face were caked in cum. Her stockings were full of runs and she had decided not to put on her bra so her tits jiggled as she walked. I hope the poor old bastard didn't have a heart attack after seeing her. For the next six months, Carole, Rick, and I have got together four times. Each time, there was a fantastic threesome. I don't know what it is about those two but whenever they fuck, there seems to be an electric spark in the air. I've also allowed Carole to see Rick alone and she's content to go into the city once a week to ride that magnificent cock. That's all right with me as long as she comes home and tells me all about it. At first, I didn't want to let them see each other alone but after she assured me that it was just sex, I relented. To date, she's had one more gang bang. This was at the very first swing club we visited last summer. With the help of Liam, one of Carole's other lovers, we hope to plan one for her birthday early next year. As for Rick, Carole stopped seeing him a couple of months ago. Rick declined to join us for any more threesomes and was getting very possessive towards her. In fact, he got very upset when Carole told him about her swing club adventure and that she had other lovers as well. Toward the end of their relationship, Rick began to hint to Carole that perhaps, she should leave me and go with him exclusively. Needless to say, this was unacceptable to the both of us and we parted ways with Rick. In the aftermath, Carole and I agreed that it was probably not a good idea for her to "date" in the future. Oh well, I guess that comes with the territory as well. 4624 1.33/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment