Monday, March 25, 2013

A Satisfied Carmen

A SATISFIED CARMEN After Carmen finished her six week club date in Milwaukee we felt at loose ends. Carmen missed getting fucked two or three times by the black magician while she waited 2 ? hours for the only train to Chicago. She had rented a sleeping room, so she had a place to rest. She missed his black cock and the lustful thrill he got from fucking a white wife. She had no trouble seducing him because she was forced to share a dressing room with him, so he got to see her pussy and everything every night. I t was a really hot thrill for me to pick her up from the train station in the morning and slip my fingers into her well fucked cunt full of another man?s cum. Of course I fucked her as soon as we got home. All our pillow talk revolved around and focused on white women being fucked by black men, especially married women. We invented many scenarios and kept repeating our hot button words and phrases. The best part was that I got so hot when she fucked blacks and she loved letting blacks have her. Our talking never failed to fill us with lust resulting in great fucking and sucking. She used to say,? You know I really loved getting fucked by that black magician?s big black cock every night. He was so hot for me, a white wife; he just couldn?t get enough of my pussy. He fucked me at least two times, often three or four times while I waited for my train. Did you like having your wife cheat on you with a black man? I know you love it when I fuck other men. Well I need more blacks to fuck me on a regular basis, not just once in a while. Honey, you know how I enjoy being an adulterous married woman. I?m really going to make you a real cuckold. I?ll be telling my lovers you are very jealous and that I?m paying you back for trying to keep me for yourself. They will enjoy believing that they are putting something over on you by secretly fucking me. I?m going keep you from fucking me during my fertile periods and only fuck big black studs unprotected and maybe I?ll get pregnant and have their baby and you will have to take care of it. Then you will be a real cuckold with a shameless cheating, adulterous wife.. I love to be unfaithful to you and my marriage vows. I?m only going to let you fuck me after another man has filled my cunt and flooded my womb with baby making semen. That will serve you right.? Of course that kind of talk was only fantasy to make us hot and horny. I would continue, ?Ok if that is what you are going to do to me I?m going to punish you and pay you back. I?m going to find and hire three or four of the ugliest, dirty old black men and have them kidnap you right off the street and drive to a secluded spot, maybe an old empty warehouse and have them keep you for a few days as their captive and rape you continuously. You will get their dirty cocks in your hot hole day and night and invite other blacks that love to fuck white women to help rape you. You will be raped day and night. I will be thinking of my beautiful white wife being enjoyed by all kinds of blacks especially the ugly ones having their way with you. You ought finally to get your fill of black pricks. ? Then in a more serious vein I would continue, ?Honey, you know how much I enjoy you giving yourself to other men, especially blacks. Our goal should be to get you to take a cock in your vagina every day. It?s a terrific turn on for me that you are married to me, but cheating, cuckolding me as much as possible. I maintain every white married woman should cheat on her white husband with black men letting them fuck her on a regular basis. It turns me on when your lovers think they are putting something over on me. Little do they know how I encourage you to be an adulterous wife.? ?Yes, you are the best possible husband. You know I love you so, but that has nothing to do with recreational sex. I could never be married and satisfied by just one man. I?m so hot, can we maybe go to some clubs where there are mostly black men and white women or couples and somehow let the blacks know that I want to be black fucked? If I wore a short skirt with short nylons and a garter belt with long garters, I couldn?t help but show my stocking tops to get their attention. If I see a black I want to fuck I could try to get into a position where he could look up my skirt. After I get his attention I would smile and let my legs fall open for his benefit, so he could get a good look up my skirt and enjoy the sight of my bare pussy. Of course I won?t wear panties. You could go over to him and introduce us and feel him out as to whether he would like to fuck your beautiful white wife. Make it clear that no money is involved, only fun.? ?Yes we should try that, but I?d like to find you a steady black stud to give it to you every day. I?d love to think you are at home while I?m at work and you are at home cheating on me getting fucked every day. I would even let him take my place in our bed for entire weekends while I sleep on a cot and watch him fuck you.? ?Oh, God honey, you are making me so hot, so horney, I just have to have a strange cock in me today. I love to get myself fucked for you so you can watch and get turned on and fuck my pussy filled with another man?s cum. That is so hot. Please, please let?s find a cock for my burning pussy. I do need other men regularly, every day. ? ?Well what about the club Donna told you about? Remember Donna wrote down the rules white couples had to agree to in order to be admitted. All white couples are admitted free if they agree to the rules. Wait, I?ll get what she wrote.? Only white couples are allowed admission if they sign the rules agreement. Only black single men are admitted. Usually there are 30 to 100 blacks in the club of all shapes and descriptions. The white couples may be boyfriend-girlfriend, engaged couples and married couples which are preferred. When a couple is admitted they are introduced to all the guests and there status. Married couples are preferred. Once the white couples are admitted they are not allowed to leave until all the black patrons have been satisfied by the white wife, fianc?e or girlfriend. If they are beautiful it may be that every black present may fuck the white female partners. Their partners are not allowed to have sex, except one or two establishment black girls will jerk off the husband over and over again while he watches his wife being fucked. Same for all other couples. The wife is not allowed to refuse any black man. If she tries she will be held down and taken by force. If the husband tries to interfere in any way he will be restrained by force if necessary .After the couple is introduced the wife will be undressed by blacks to show her bare pussy and breasts. After that the fucking of the wife will begin on a stage for everyone?s enjoyment. ?Well, what do you think? Remember we talked about this. I doubt that even you could handle 50 black cocks in your cunt no matter how hot you are. Remember some might want to fuck you more than once. I would enjoy you getting it. I would love to see the leering lust for my wife on all those black faces. I?m sure every one of them would fuck you. We always agreed that black men have a right to fuck any and all white wives, white married women. That applies also to white fianc?es and girlfriends. The wives must realize they have an obligation to let blacks have them. The husband must accept that he must share his wife?s pussy with blacks. Nothing is hotter for me than black men fucking white wives, especially if they are fucking my own wife while I watch their big hard cocks sliding in and out of your horny hot cunt giving you unbearable pleasure.? ?What do you say? We go?? ?OK, honey I want to try it. The way I feel now I could fuck a hundred blacks. I need black cocks, honey. I have got to get fucked today.? ?So you really want to go? Are you sure it is not just your hot pussy talking and you will chicken out when we get there?? ?No, honey I want to go. You are a wonderful husband to encourage me.? ?You are a fabulous wife. How could I be so lucky?? ?OK! Get dressed for the occasion. Let us give them a real treat. Wear all my favorite clothes for them. I?m jealous that you are giving them everything. But my God it is so hot. I hope you like it and we can go back several times. I have an idea. A hot one! Let us tell them we just have come directly from City Hall where we were just married in a civil ceremony and that that our marriage has not yet been consummated. Let them know that my bride is consummating her marriage not with me, her new husband, but with all of the blacks in the club. They could draw lots to see whose cock will be the first in your newly wedded cunt.? ?Honey, that sounds great. It should really turn on the heat. I bet their black pricks will stand up like flagpoles.? ?Put on your tan suit with my favorite frilly white blouse. Your brown pumps with the four inch heels. Some flesh colored nylons with your lacey white garter belt with the thin garter straps.Your bikini panties with the quarter in mesh which has no sanitary panel, just sheer see through for men?s lustful pleasure. Also your lacey white half-slip. That ought to get them when they undress this beautiful white bride.? ?Oh honey, feel my pussy lips, I?m juicing already. Wouldn?t it be great if we found a black stud for me with a thirteen inch cock four inches in diameter? Almost as big as a horse?s cock. I?m not asking for much, am I? I?m not counting on a miracle like that though.? ?Ha! Ha! Would you like to fuck a horse? We can probably arrange it if we go to Mexico. I saw a show there once where a beautiful Mexican girl fucked a burro-took all of his cock in her cunt. Not quite as big as a horse, but bigger than any man. She fucked him till he shot cupfuls of donkey cum into her hole. They kept a female burro in heat near his head which made him fuck the girl like crazy. She seemed to love it and at least acted like she was having orgasms. I?d love to see you get fucked by a burro. I bet we could arrange for it. I bet if we offered you to perform the owners would get you under that burro with his huge cock buried in your cunt in no time for free. I could cum now just thinking of your pussy impaled on a burro?s giant prick. I think you should get your womb flooded with burro cum. Wow! ?Dear husband, the way I feel now I?m ready to take a horse cock, a burro cock, a pony cock, a great Dane dog cock, anything .That is something for the future. I just need to be fucked so bad right now, I?m so horny, so hot ?let?s get going, I can?t stand it much longer.? We masturbated each other a little more but Carmen couldn?t wait so off we went, with Carmen wearing all the things I had suggested. I asked her if she was in her fertile period because she was not on birth control for medical reasons and we had forgotten her diaphragm and the black studs would insist on fucking her bare. She said she wasn?t sure, but she might just be in her fertile period. But she said let?s go on and that it was ultra hot that she might cuckold me with a black baby. I agreed with some misgivings but I was so hot to watch her get fucked I did not object. I said I thought that today she was for once going to get enough cock to satisfy her. ?Let?s see if we can find a black you like to fuck you on a regular daily basis. You know all the black men at the club are there because they love to fuck l white women, especially white wives. I hope we can convince Donna and her fianc? when they get married to invite Ron, who deflowered you on our wedding night, to do the same service for them. I know Donna would like that. I don?t know if her fianc? would go for it. I think we convinced Dawn and Jim to go for it after you let Jim fuck you. He let me fuck Dawn and they need something special for their wedding night. I?m sure Dawn would like to try to take Ron?s thirteen inch prick on her wedding night. She told me while I was fucking her how hot and kinky it was for a bride to get fucked first by someone else before her new husband. When we arrived at the club, the doorman?s face lit up when he saw my stunning partner. I asked him if he would also get to fuck my new wife and that we had just come from City Hall, newly married. He answered with a lecherous leer that no way would he miss getting his cock into my stunning newly wed wife, especially since she hadn?t enjoyed her husband yet. I told him now that we were married we were looking for regular black lover for her married cunt. I remarked that he must know all the regulars at the club and maybe he could recommend someone. But my wife wants the impossible-a man with a fourteen by four and one-half inch diameter dong, anyway the biggest possible cock. Of course he must really love to fuck white wives. He answered, ?I know just the man for you. His name is John and he is here today. His prick comes close to your specification. Most of the wives he fucks here can?t get it in without help. Usually a man holds the victim?s shoulders down while two men force her legs wide apart, as far as possible. Another of our attendants lube her cunt with jelly. His prick head is as big as a good sized lemon and he loves to force it merciless into the victim?s cunt opening, no how much she screams and begs him to stop. Sometimes the husband has to be held back to prevent him from interfering. Once John gets the head in there is no stopping him. He drives at least ten inches of his thirteen into her hole. Then he waits a little before he drives his tool in and out. Soon the pleasure she starts to experience over rides everything. He usually holds back for at least 15 minutes before he floods her womb with his cum. Most women orgasm at least once, many more than once. How does John sound to you? ? Before I could answer Carmen piped up, ?That?s my kind of man, right honey.? I nodded hardly believing what I was hearing. The doorman said, ?Every man in there will want to fuck you so it will take a while. Since you have only been married two hours I think John should give you your first married fuck. I?ll talk to the manager to arrange it. As for you sir the black girls will jack you off till you cry uncle, but they won?t stop until you are drained dry. Even if you cry ?Uncle? they will put a vibrator on your cock and get every last drop of cum out of you. You won?t be able to get a hard on for days so John can keep fucking your wife with you out of it.? ?Come on honey, I?m going to love this. I hope John?s black cock is as big as advertised.? ?When you go in, the manager will take you up on the fucking stage to introduce you. Have a drink first while I arrange everything. Don?t forget to mention you were married only two hours ago and you have a married virgin cunt. Have fun.? Inside were only two white couples, each husband was being jerked off while they watched their wives being fuck by two black studs. I counted at least 30 black single men , enough for any hot wife. We had a drink while we watched the two white wives take black cocks. It was pretty erotic and hot since we loved black men fucking white women, especially wives. When the fucking was finished the manager got up on the stage. ? You all know that our club serves one purpose which is to give white couples a safe place where girlfriends, fianc?es and wives can experience getting fucked by black men. Of course all our black patrons love to fuck white pussies and it is here, because of the rules that white couples must agree to, that they get their fill. But tonight we have a special treat which rarely occurs. He beckoned us up on the stage saying, ?This is Carmen and her husband Ray just married for only two hours. They have just come from City Hall where they were married. They have decided that the bride should have one of you to be the first one to fuck her newly married pussy. Ray has had no opportunity to do anything to his bride, except kiss her after the ceremony. Ray, how do you feel about giving the right to be the first to fuck your new wife?s married cunt to a strange black man?? I answered,? Both of us feel black men fucking white wives is the hottest, erotic thing and the best is when the bride has a black stud be the first to have her after the ceremony, before her husband. We feel white wives are obligated to take black cocks in their cunts as often as possible. Husbands must realize that they have a duty to share their wife?s cunt with blacks. Carmen here loved fucking blacks as my girlfriend and as my fianc?e. Now that we are married I expect her to be a real hot wife and fuck blacks regularly. Carmen, do you want to add to this?? ?I couldn?t agree more with everything you said. I would never marry a man that wouldn?t allow me to be an adulterous wife and especially let me fuck blacks.? The manager announced, ?Carmen has chosen John to be the first one to consummate her marriage. Her husband says it will really be hot to turn over the right to a bride?s first fucking to John. John is wildly enthusiastic since after all the first bridal fuck occurs only once and cannot be repeated. So John meet Carmen, your fresh new bride for the next few hours. John immediately embraced Carmen pressing his lips against hers as she pushed her body against him. This lingering kiss of his dark lips against her white ones was incredibly erotic to me, Black male on white female. The cum erupted from my cock,. which made the black girl who was jerking me chuckle? ?You like a white woman giving herself to a black man don?t you?? I answered, ?My God yes, fuck her John, fuck her for me. Come and fuck her every day. Give her your black cock, spurt into her, flood her womb every day even during her fertile period, spurt a black baby into her womb.? The black girl jerking my cock looked at my limp tool,?Your wife needs more than you to satisfy her. John is the best!? The kiss was broken off and John slowly raised Carmen?s slip and skirt waist high. Her gorgeous legs encased in sheer flesh colored nylons, held taut by the long thin white straps of her garter belt were a sight to behold. I looked at the faces of the black onlookers. Each face had a mask of leering unbridled lust. They were anticipating their turn to sink their black cocks into my white wife. I was sure each one would fuck her, some two or three times. Carmen would get satisfied tonight. Everybody was eyeing her pussy lips and hair, which was completely visible through the large mesh panties. He then removed her skirt, slip and bra. Again he embraced her giving her a long soul kiss as he rubbed her cunt lips and clitoris with his left hand, which made Carmen make thrusting movements. After that he slipped off her panties, naked now except for garter belt, nylons and shoes, he laid her on one of the stage beds. One of the black girls stepped forward applying large amounts of KY jelly to her cunt lips. Three of the blacks moved on to the stage. One pinned down her shoulders; the other two each took a leg pulling them as far apart as possible. John bent down to suck and lick Carmen?s pussy lips and clitoris until she moaned, ?If you don?t stop I?m going to cum.? The black girl jerking me off had already made me cum three times; now put a vibrator on me, which was almost unbearable. John put the huge lemon sized head of his tool between Carmen?s cunt lips as he gave a powerful thrust forcing the head into her cunt, as Carmen screamed,? He?s ripping me! I can?t take it.? John had a look of sheer sadistic lust as he slowly pushed his mighty shaft into Camen?s stretched pussy. Back and forth until Carmen began to feel deep soul destroying pleasure. At that point John drove his cock deep into her cunt like an unleashed steel spring as Carmen screamed again and again. He now had eight of his thirteen inches embedded in her hole. Now he thrust back and forth as Carmen came with an earth shaking orgasm giving her incredibly wonderful pleasure. All I could think or say was,? Fuck her, fuck her, give it to her, shove all of your prick into her,? With each thrust Carmen?s clitoris rolled and slid along his shaft because it was almost four inches in diameter. Soon she came a second time even better than the first. The third time she almost went crazy with pleasure. At last John speeded up as he squirted almost a cup of baby making cum into her cunt, flooding her unprotected womb. He pulled out to rest as a long line had formed in order to fuck my bride, or so they thought. The two other white wives sucked and jerked each candidate?s cock into a rock hard state. I counted thirty altogether. I wondered if Carmen could handle this, but realized that many were spurting into her in less than a minute. Neither I nor Carmen ever knew how many more times she had orgasms. I noted one ugly dirty old man with a cock almost as big as John?s make her cum wonderfully. He came back three times to fuck Carmen over and over again. When everyone was more or less fucked out, the manager had some good Italian food delivered from Giordano?s restaurant nearby. Also the drinks were on the house. I found out the club had closed down early, which explained why no more white couples had appeared. Only the club personnel, John and five black patrons really taken with Carmen remained to join us. It was indeed amazing how well Carmine had held up through such a fucking marathon. The blacks wanted to talk sex with Carmen, all claiming to be masters at anything she fancied. Everyone was pleased that she did not dress till we left, showing off her charms in only shoes, garter belt and stockings. I was surprised that they were also interested in what I liked and assured me they could provide it. I told them how I was really turned on when Carmen came from an event for which she was beautifully dressed and a black lover would join us in our bedroom, being treated to watch her undress. I would watch his reaction and then he and Carmen would fuck for me. We discussed details about John becoming her steady lover and fucking her every day. John was beside himself with lust at the prospect and assured us he could work it out. I added that we hoped he might be able to sleep over with us on weekends and that I would suspend my husbandly prerogatives for those weekends, delegating them to him. He would be allowed to sleep with Carmen in our bed, while I would occupy a cot in the bedroom. He told us he was the building supervisor in a high rise at Prairie Shores which was only 30 minutes drive from our house. He said he could arrange his schedule so he could finish at 4 PM and get to our place by 4:30 PM on a regular basis. I said that I would get home from work in time to see his great black tool embedded deep in my wife?s vagina and be able to enjoy watching my wife getting fucked silly. My wife gave the other five blacks a standing invitation to fill in from time to time to get their cocks milked dry in her pussy. Carmen decided to forgo club dates for the time being since we didn?t need the money and she had been performing mainly to satisfy her exhibitionist fetish. Before we left we again emphasized our view that blacks had a right to fuck any and all white wives and that we would use or best efforts to get other white couples to enjoy having the wives fuck blacks. Actually, in the ensuing years we were often successful, even getting some engaged couples to yield the first bride fuck on the wedding night to a black lover instead of the groom. In fact we got John a number of opportunities to provide that service. All in all we left the club more than well satisfied. 7163 1.51/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment