Friday, March 29, 2013

Diane's Jamaican Vacation

Diane's Jamaican Vacation Chapter 1 My wife, Diane, and I have been married for four years and it is the second marriage for both of us. Diane is four years younger than me (I'm 41) but has the kind of face and slender body that seem never to age. Her breasts are small but as firm as any 18 year old as are her marvelous ass and long shapely legs. After four years of marriage and two kids. I still find myself getting hard every time we are alone together. I am so devoted to her that, in fact, we were having some trouble in our sex life -I wanted Diane to treat me as her sexual slave. While Diane greatly enjoyed my oral adorations she couldn't bring herself to really dominate me sexually. All of this changed last year however... I dropped the kids off at Diane's parents and then headed through the snow to National Airport to meet her plane. It had been a week since she had left for her "getaway" to Jamaica and I was anxious to have some time alone with her. The trip had been my Xmas present to her - we had been having trouble getting the baby to stay with anyone for more than a few hours so I took a week off from work and sent Diane off to relax in the sun. Her plane was late and my horniness became all the more acute. God how I wanted to bury my face between her thighs! At last I saw her come through the gate wearing those tight jeans that always give me a hard on. I smiled and waved and Diane smiled back weakly. When she got to me I gave her a big hug but felt her holding back, " What's wrong honey?" "Oh nothing, "Diane responded, "I guess I'm pretty tired from the trip." To say that I was disappointed was an understatement but I expected that she would warm up after we got home - we were still going to have a couple of hours alone before we had to get the kids. When we got home Diane, who had been unusually quiet during the ride from the airport, excused herself saying that she wanted to freshen up. I wandered around the house like a lost puppy before hearing sounds of crying coming from the bathroom. Just then Diane rushed out and past me going up the stairs to our bedroom. I followed, grabbing her and holding her I asked, "What is it Diane, what could possibly be wrong?" She only sobbed harder into my chest so I sat her on the bed and stroked her hair waiting for her to calm down and tell me what was wrong. After several minutes Diane began to mumble something into my chest. I pulled her face up and looking into her eyes I said "I love you Diane and there have never been any secrets between us before now just tell me what's going on." With tears in her eyes she said, "Oh please forgive me Bob, you know that I only love you." "Forgive you for what?" After an extended silence Diane blurted out, "I had sex with another man!" Now I was stunned, I didn't know what to say but I knew that I was more turned on than I had ever been before. Finally I asked her, "Did you enjoy it?" and at the same time I put Diane's hand on my raging hard on. She looked into my eyes with surprise and I quickly followed with "It's all right my darling I love you and as you can see the idea of you having good sex with another man is extremely stimulating to me." At this Diane squeezed my cock and whispered "Yes my love I did enjoy it - very much." It turns out that after calling me to let me know she had arrived safely she had wandered out onto the beach feeling lost and alone. As she stood there a man came up behind her and asked her a question. When she turned around she saw a large black man whom she guessed was a native and she felt a stirring in her loins at the idea of being alone on a tropical beach at night with a black man. He offered to show her a particularly spectacular view further down the beach and she found herself letting him take her by the arm to lead her away. As she was relating this to me I had stripped her clothes off and was fingering her cunt and sucking on her nipples. As she paused I moved to the floor and spread her legs so that I could begin loving her beautiful pussy with my mouth. "please Diane, tell me everything you did while I lick your steamy cunt." As I began licking, Diane wrapped her fingers in my hair and continued her story. "The black man led me only a little way when we came to a small cabin with a light on inside. He told me to go in and I couldn't refuse. Inside was a small bed and some other odds and ends of furniture. The black man led me to the bed and pushed me down. He instructed me to remove my shirt and then to caress my stiffening nipples. As I did this he pulled down his own pants and a huge black cock sprang into view only inches from my face. You know Bob my darling that I don't really like to use my mouth but with this man it was different. The strong animal smell of his loins was like a hand pushing on the back of my head and I found it impossible not to lean forward and kiss the large uncircumcised black head. I took the monster in my hand, pulled the skin back, and began sucking like I have never done before ?God I was loving it! After several minutes he pulled his black monster out of my mouth and, pushing me onto my back, took off my jeans and panties. He thrust into me and I began coming immediately. But he was in no hurry, he kept banging away at my cunt, the one you are loving so wonderfully with your mouth my darling oooh, arghh " I'm so close to coming." With that Diane clasped my head tightly with her thighs and humped up into my face having one of her patented oral orgasms. We lay quietly for a while and then I looked up to see a big smile on her face, "did you enjoy that my loving husband?" "Yes," I panted. "What happened after that, did you see him again after that first time?" "Of course my wonderful little cunt-sucker but I'll save the rest of the stories, and there really are quite a few more, until we have more time for you to suck me." And with that Diane got up and started getting dressed to go get the kids. Chapter 2 During the next several days I tried to get Diane to tell me more about her vacation but she would play it very coyly, seeming to relish the sexual hold she had on me. Each night I would approach her but she would tell me that first I had certain "duties" I needed to perform. One night she had me sit on the floor to kiss and lick her feet while she watched TV. Another night I had to bathe her entire body with my tongue while she read. On that occasion she let me kiss and tongue her ass holefor the very first time. Each night found me serving her sexually in some way, always bringing her to orgasm orally in the end, while she never touched me or allowed me to touch myself. She would make suggestive comments while I went down on her such as "imagine my love that my cunt has just been fucked by a big blackman and that his steamy cum drips out while you are licking me," but she refused to tell me any more about her encounter on Jamaica. Needless to say, by the following Saturday night I was in a constant state of arousal, my head filled with erection producing images of Diane and her black lover. After the kids were safely asleep Diane told me to prepare her bath after which she would tell me about the rest of her vacation. I kneeled by the side of the tub and lathered her all over and then dried her when she got out. We went into our bedroom and locked the door and then Diane told me to get undressed, "I want to see the reaction of your penis as I tell you about my affairs". Well I stripped but my penis was already quite hard just from looking at Diane in the black "Teddy" that I had bought for her some time before. "Oh my, the poor little thing has already gotten itself worked up. What can we do about that?" Diane asked. "Where is that belt that you've asked me to use on you, maybe that will soften it up?" "I doubt it, my love but please try," I responded and then got the belt out of the drawer and gave it to her. It was quite awkward for Diane at first but at least she had finally shown an interest in trying it. I lay down on the bed on my stomach and Diane began bringing the belt down on my back and ass. She was clearly holding back so I said to her "I am totally yours Diane, there is nothing you can do that will diminish my love and devotion to you. Your whipping me, causing me pain, is a way to show me that you understand my need to be totally in your control and power. Just as your getting your pleasure with that blackman was a symbol of your freedom and my subservience - that's why it was such a turn on for me, and I think the reason that it was such a turn on for you. Now come on Diane please show me that you are in complete and total control." With that Diane began laying the belt on harder until I had to stuff the bedspread into my mouth to keep from crying out in pain. After a few minutes Diane said "Now my slave, turn over so that I can see what is happening to that penis of yours." I could tell from her voice that she was finding the act of whipping me with the belt to be very stimulating and I knew there was no going back from here. I rolled over and Diane saw that my penis was harder than ever, "well I see that that won't make it soft. I guess it will just have to stay hard, I'm too turned on to try to think of anything else. Put your hands over your head Bob, I don't want you to be able to touch yourself." And with that she tied my hands to the headboard of the bed and then straddled my head so that her already wet cunt was over my mouth and nose. "Bob I will tell you about the rest of my vacation while you use your wonderful tongue on me. It's quite a long story so to keep from coming too fast I will sometimes lift up so that my asshole is over your mouth. You will keep your tongue busy, however, unless I give you specific permission to rest it." With that Diane began to tell me about the rest of her vacation. Diane ended up spending the night with the black stranger and in fact moved in with him for the rest of her stay in Jamaica, only checking in at the hotel to see if there were any messages from me. During the week they had sex several times a day. One day they went to what appeared to be a deserted beach and the black man made Diane strip her clothes off and leave them in the car while they walked down along the shore. After they had walked for about a half hour they came upon a group of six black youths of about 17 or 18 years of age. The black man talked to them while they all stared at Diane's nakedness then he told her that he wanted her to go down on each of the teenagers. In spite of her former reluctance to engage in oral sex, Diane said that she found the experience to be not only exciting but also she felt completely free and at ease. Diane sucked off each of the black cocks and swallowed the enormous loads of semen (something she had never done before). When she had finished blowing the sixth black cock the man told her to lay down on thes and where he fucked her to two orgasms in front of the teenagers. Afterwards Diane went for a swim to clean off and then lay with the man in the shade of some palm trees and fell asleep for a couple of hours. When she woke up she and the blackman made love again on the beach, this time the man would bring her close to orgasm with his cock and then would pull it out and rub it on Diane's breasts and face where Diane would lick it and try to get it into her mouth. The black man refused to let Diane suck his cock or to come for over an hour until Diane was crying and begging for the man to let her come or to let her suck his cock. As Diane was telling me about this she had risen so that my tongue was now buried in her asshole. "Ooooh, Bob, you are doing soooo good with your tongue! You know my dear that I love only you but I discovered something about myself while I was in Jamaica. Inside of me there is a very sexual, very free person who seems to need to fuck and suck black cock to find total fulfillment. Now that I have a taste of it, my dear, I feel that I must continue. Please understand this my loving husband." With that she repositioned herself so that I was again licking and sucking on her clit and in response to her statement I redoubled my efforts until she had a thunderous orgasm. Afterward, as we lay together, Diane and I talked about her sexual needs and mine. It was the first time we had ever been totally truthful with each other on the subject of our sexuality and we could both feel our mutual love growing and strengthening. We agreed that Diane could seek out black men to fuck whenever she wanted to and that I would be her total sexual slave when we were alone. Chapter 3 For several months Diane would go out one night a week to seek the black cock she craved. She would return home in the early morning hours and wake me by rolling me onto my back ands traddling my face so that I could eat out her overflowing cunt. Also about once a week I would spend an evening, after the kids went to bed, as Diane's total body slave. A role which I craved every bit as much as Diane craved black men. One night Diane approached me with the idea of the two of us meeting with one of her black lovers so that I could watch her and so that I could be a sex slave to both of them. I found the idea incredibly exciting and readily agreed. The next Saturday night we made arrangements to get a hotel room in town and a sitter to watch the kids. It was the most electrifying sexual experience I have ever had. Diane made arrangements with one of her regular lovers to meet her at the hotel so she went in while I parked the car. When I got up to the room Diane and her lover had clearly not been waiting for me. The muscular black man had already lowered his pants to reveal a large black cock that was still growing. Diane was clearly aroused as the large black tool twitched only inches away from her face. She had earlier stripped off her clothes and dropped to her knees in front of the young black stud. Diane looked over to me and said, "Bob, take your clothes off and come over here. I want to sit on your face while I suck Jamals beautiful cock." I quickly complied with her order and took a position on my back at the black man's feet. Diane positioned herself over my face and then lowered her lovely ass onto my face. My tongue immediately went to work darting into her asshole as her velvety cheeks blocked out all light. While I couldn't see anything the sounds produced a vivid picture in my head as Diane proceeded to make love to the huge black cock of the muscular stranger with her warm moist mouth. I could see in my mind the black flesh slide between her soft lips as her tongue went to work on the sensitive glands underneath the head. As she started moaning around the strong black flesh that was straining her lips Diane began rocking back and forth on my face and I knew that the first of her orgasms was about to explode. I redoubled my efforts with my tongue in her sweet ass. Diane's body shuddered and at the same time I heard the black man let out a growling moan and I knew that Diane's mouth was filling with Jamals come. After a minute or so this was confirmed when Diane lifted her ass off of my face and turned around to empty the white liquid that was dripping from her lips into my mouth. After drinking it down I licked Diane's lips and chin clean and whispered my love to her. Diane and her black lover went to the bed and fell into an embrace on the bed. I took my place standing at the foot of the bed, prepared to respond to any commands from my mistress. I watched as they kissed, Diane's tongue eagerly exploring the black lips and tongue while her hand grasped the still erect penis . The black hands, meanwhile, were busy roughly massaging her ass, pulling her into him while Diane groaned inside his mouth. "Oh my black master please tell me how I, or my slave husband, can please you -- I want to drink your blackness - - to have you completely absorb my being -- please, please, use my white body, take all the pleasure you can from it." At this, Jamal pushed Diane's head down and she tried to taste every inch of black flesh on the way to her ultimate destination. When she reached the groin with the curly stiff hairs caressing her cheeks Diane opened her mouth and began, for the second time, to suck on the ten inch black rod that stood proudly pointing to the sky. Diane would suck for a while and then take the cock from her mouth and rub it over her face and lips moaning "my god I worship your black staff, I want to swallow it, to have it choke my life away as it slides down my throat." She would then proceed to try to swallow it until her mouth was strained to the breaking point. After some time of this oral adoration by my wife the black man pulled her on top of him and sat her on his magnificent pole. Diane began to go crazy, she jumped up and down on the huge black pole swearing her love and allegiance to the black cock, the center of her universe. With a savage scream Diane reached her second orgasm just as Jamal made a final upward thrust that released his own orgasm. Diane collapsed onto the black chest and the now softening cock slipped out letting gobs of white semen spill out onto the bed and Diane's thighs. While I had yet to touch myself I felt that my own orgasm was close at hand and I had to fight from allowing myself to come. After resting for a while Diane slid down to the foot of the bed and raising her ass to me said "now my slave husband show your undying love and devotion to me by licking me clean." With that I bent over and began licking the black mans semen from Diane's ass, thighs and cunt. When Diane was satisfied that I had cleaned her well enough she got out the cat-o-nine tails I had made for her. "You have cleaned me very well my love now clean my black master while I warm you up with this whip." I obeyed my beloved mistress of course. I knelt on the bed and lifted the still partially erect black penis and began to lick the mixture of Diane's love juice and the black man's semen from the huge black balls, the muscular inner thighs and the cock itself, all the while Diane was bringing the whip down onto my backcausing me to jump and cry out in pain and joy. By the time I had completely cleaned the black monster it was hard again and was twitching in my hand and beneath my tongue. Diane saw this and pushed me away, arranging herself on top of the black stranger so that his cock was buried deep inside her while she lay on top of him on her back and his black hands covered Diane's breasts and caressed them in a slow circular motion. As the black cock started to piston in and out of her cunt Diane resumed whipping my back with one hand while pulling my head down with the other. My tongue found her clitoris and worked feverishly to bring her the ultimate pleasure while the whip continued to rain down on my back and Jamal's balls pounded against my chin. Diane began to shudder to her third orgasm of the night and, as Jamal filled her his cock slipped out depositing an abundance of creamy white come on my tongue, I too at last felt the release of a shattering orgasm. After a period of rest Jamal and Diane began kissing and fondling each other again and Jamal's massive black tool began to grow. Diane motioned for me to come over to the bed and while they remained locked in their embrace her hand began pushing my head down until I was face to face with Jamal's cock. "Bob, you must also be Jamal's slave if you are to be mine. Now pay homage to your master's cock." With that Diane took Jamal's black cock into her hand and guided it to my mouth. I opened my mouth and felt the smooth head slide between my lips as my jaws strained to accept more of it. My head was swimming, here I was with my mouth filled with the giant cock of a twenty year old black stranger whom I had never even been introduced to! I knew at that moment that, like Diane, I too needed to suck black cock. While it was my first time I gave my all to the blow job I was performing and before long Jamal was thrusting into my mouth, fucking my face as if I were a woman. I felt, then tasted, his semen hit the roof of my mouth and I began to swallow in self defense, but not before relishing the liquid on my tongue. When he had finished cuming he held my head so that his cock head was still between my lips. At first I didn't know what he was doing but then it occured to me just as the first trickle of his urine hit my tongue. The trickle soon turned into a solid stream and while I tried to swallow it the urine flowed out of my mouth and down my chin to fall on my own achingly hard cock. The warmth of the urine was all that was needed to release my own orgasm - the second of the night for me, another first. After the black man had left, Diane and I showered and then snuggled together on the disheveled bed. I fell to sleep wondering where our lust would lead us next. 17119 1.78/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment