Monday, March 25, 2013

Greg and Cindy

Received this from my british online friend Cindy: I won't bore you or your readers, telling them about me. If anyone wants to know a little about me they can email my hubby at wife4blacks@yahoo.com It all started some years ago really. I have always fantasized about having a black guy but have never really done anything about it apart from telling my hubby that I really wanted it, but that it was only a fantasy. I would get my hubby to talk to me and pretend that he was a black guy fucking me, I would get him to tell me stories about a girl getting gang raped, gang banged, being a white slut to black cock etc and I would make him tell me the stories and pretend that I was that GIRL (GOD it would really turn me on in fact it was always the best sex at these times). Anyway my hubby came across your site and told me all about it and of course I had to take a look at it for myself and yes I was impressed. All those stories about horny white women getting black cock just got me horny and very jealous. It was at this point that I put my "AD" in various places online. Little did I know that Greg (my hubby) had placed a "AD" for me to make contact with a black guy until about 2 weeks ago when he said that he had a surprise for me. the surprise was a black guy that wanted to meet us and fuck me !! I was really unsure about it as he had not sent us any pics or even a sexy Email but after a lot of pursuance from Greg I said ok I would meet him for a drink and see what happened. Well we made the date and I got dressed in a black short mini skirt, black crop top, lacy over top and some very nice red velvet undies and lots of tarty red lipstick. I must admit I was looking good, felt good and was randy as hell. I told Greg that I was not going to let this guy fuck me for sure and if I did let him then he would have to wear a condom. We met Derek at the arranged place and time and when I set eyes on him I thought WOW and my pussy flooded and my gusset got very wet (this is unusual for me). Anyway we talked and Greg left us alone for periods of time and we got on very well. When the bar shut we left and went on to a club, well Greg may has well have gone home as me and Derek were totally ignoring him by now as I wanted this man and that was that. Derek asked me to dance and took me by the hand and led me to the dance floor, he held me close and danced with me, his hands were all over my bum and at one stage he even put his hand down the back of my skirt and panties and felt my naked bum and then slipped his hand further down and I felt his fingers lightly stroke my shaven pussy. I looked up at him and our lips meet and we started kissing. We danced together for about an hour, him feeling me up all the time (God I was hot) but not once did I feel his cock rub against me. I was thinking that maybe what I had read about all blackmen being was wrong. Anyway it was getting late and we went to find Greg as soon as we found him I said come on lets go. Greg looked at me and said "Well where are we going". I then said "We are going home". Greg went to take my hand and led me out when I stopped him and said "No I am leaving with Derek, and he is driving me home." On the way home my skirt had ridden up a little but I did not bother to pull it back down and Derek soon had his hand running up my thighs and up to my very wet panties, he even managed to get his fingers into my panties. When we got home I told Greg to fix us some drinks and me and Derek went in the other room. By the time that Greg came into the room Derek had his hands all over my tits and my top was pushed up and he was playing with my pierced nipples. We ignored Greg totally and Derek went down on his knees and started to lick and suck my pussy through my panties. In one moment they were gone and he had his tongue buried right in my tight shaven pussy. After he had made me cum I unzipped his pants and WOW what a cock - it was about 9" by about 5" round with balls the size of tennis balls. I tried to take him in my mouth but could only get the head in and so he started to push it further into my face and I started to gag, he carried on pushing and I felt it going into my throat then it started to throb and stiffen next thing he was shooting thick globs of sperm into my throat, he made me swallow it and carry on sucking. He did not lose his hard on, in fact I think it was even harder. He pulled it out and started sucking and biting my tits and nipples and when I looked down my tits were covered in love bites. Derek then put my legs over his shoulders and rubbed his cock over my shaven pussy lips and then started to push his cock head into me. I thought 'shit he will rip me in two' but he carried on pushing. I told him to stop as he was not wearing a condom but Derek said "Tough shit little slut. You're going to take all my big black cock and my baby making sperm right into your hot white fertile womb." With that he pushed all the way into me. I cried out but he carried on fucking me long and slow, when I had relaxed he started to fuck me hard and fast and I came again, I was so lost to this big black cock that I did not care anymore. He kept calling me a slut and a whore and asking Greg what it was like to see me get fucked by a real man with a real cock and not a little small thin white cock. I know which I preferred and it was not Greg's. Derek said that he was going to cum and he pushed real deep into me and it was the first time that I have felt a cock bang against my womb, then I felt it, thick globs of warm baby making sperm entering my womb and I thought shit, too late now to look back. When he pulled out Derek made Greg lie on the floor and then made me sit on his face so that he lick and suck what sperm that did not enter my womb out of my pussy, while I sucked Derek's cock clean. When Derek was happy that I was clean I was made to insert my fingers to check, I did as I was told and was surprised how big and open I was. Derek then got Greg to fuck me. As Greg put his cock into me I had to ask Greg if he had put it in as I could not feel him in me at all. Greg also said that he could not feel anything. Derek said "Well bitch, you best get used to not feeling Greg inside you as I am going to keep your pussy well stretched and used." 4606 1.29/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment