Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Wayward Evening Wife

To: My Net Friends From: SEESHOW (Jim) The following story was written by me shortly after my first wife and I were married and prior to the time that she started fucking other guys for my viewing pleasure. Hope you like it. If so, drop me some E-mail. I call this true story . . . MY WAYWARD EVENING WIFE My wife, Laura, had been going out a lot of evenings lately, so naturally I became a little suspicious. I have to get up very early in the morning, so I'm in bed by 10:00 p.m. and lately she hasn't come in from her evening activities by that time. She snuck in at 2:00 a.m. the other night. I pretended to be asleep but I saw her getting undressed. As she took off her dress, I saw she had no panties on at all! Then I saw her remove them from her purse and place them into the cloths hamper. When she got in bed, I stirred as though I had just awoken. I asked her the next morning about how late she came in. She told me that she had been playing cards with the girls and that they had gotten rapped up in the game and that she didn't get home until almost midnight. What a crock! The next time she told me she had to go out for the evening, I followed her at a safe distance in our other car. She went to a plush lounge and slipped into the ladies room where she came out wearing some very sexy cloths that she had obviously tucked away in her purse. Laura had applied much heavier makeup than she normally wears and was now wearing her leather miniskirt and a very low cut sweater. She went to the bar and ordered a drink, while I kept hidden away in a booth at the far end of the tavern. It wasn't long before a couple of guys were buzzing around her and offering to buy her drinks. She left with one of them and I didn't bother to follow them. It was pretty obvious that as the song goes "she had cheating on her mind" .Funny thing is I wasn't really jealous; in fact the thought of my wife getting fucked by some stranger was very sexually exciting to me. The more I thought about her cheating the hornier I got. I decided that I needed to see her in action and devised a plan that would allow me to watch her fuck one of her studs. I told her that the company was sending me on business for a couple of days and that I'd be leaving that evening. After she bid me goodby I drove the car around the block then returned and parked around the corner in a spot where I couldn't be easily seen and I could observe the house. It was only about a half an hour later that a strange car pulled up in our driveway. My wife answered the door in a shear nighty. I snuck into our house and crept up the steps very quietly. What I saw next made my eyes open wide and my heart race faster. She was on the bed with this guy and they were both already naked. He was stroking her ass as she spread her legs for him and wrapped both arms around his neck. They proceeded to kiss and lick one another's bodies until they were wet with one another's saliva. My wife broke their session of moans and groans by telling him she would get on top of him. As soon as she had mounted him, she slowly lowered her slippery cunt right onto his large shaft. The passion that I was observing was great. It gave me an instant hard-on. It was obvious to me that Laura wanted hot sex and not love from this guy and somehow that released any feelings of jealousy I might otherwise have had. I watched them further as I started stroking my cock. She writhed on top of him, begging for more and more of his cock to be pushed into her pussy. He buried his face into her ample breasts and began fingering her clitoris. Finally my wife and her lover exploded in a simultaneous orgasm shouting vulgarities to each other. After licking her pussy dry of his own cum and her jism he gave her one last wet kiss, got up and dressed. He left by the back steps and I started to move softly down the other steps. At this time I felt the better part of valor was to think all this through some more before talking to my wife about what I had seen and heard . . . when my wife called out to me. Damned if she hadn't seen me out of the corner of her eye and knew that I was watching her make love to another man. I came to her side and sat on the bed as she relived each detail of her most recent sexual experiences. As she spoke, she became so excited she began fingering her already wet pussy. Listening to her lewd conversation and watching her even lewder actions on her cunt got me so excited that I started sucking her lovely tits. She was soon groaning and moaning just as she had with her previous lover. I found myself being really excited, realizing that I was getting 'sloppy seconds' from my sexy wife. We fucked like wild people that evening and it changed my outlook on her sexual activities completely. I now look forward to her sexual adventures as much as she does. When she goes out in the evening now, she knows I'll be home waiting in the closet for her to suck and fuck some guy, before sending him on his way so that the real fucking can begin. She' s such a slut and I love her for it! ---- seeshow@direclynx.net 6431 1.29/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment